Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Training? Oh, boy. Hunting again? Or maybe this time he'll learn how to dig. He was pretty good at digging, Bouncepaw often won against his sister in the craft, though he wasn't able to win against his father. Or maybe today was more battle practice. He felt he didn't do too badly last time, but he still needed a lot more experience.

"What will we train?" Bouncepaw asks Bluestrike. "More hunting?" He meows wryly. He wasn't mad, just pensive.

Tags: OPEN to Shadowclan

Bluestrike shook his head. Climbing! He anounced.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Cobwebfern was distracted. Anyone could see it. Wisteriawren certainly did. Studying the young warrior, the ex-kittypet smiled faintly - or attempted a smile - as Cobwebfern turned back to look at her. “Cobwebfern… No, I don’t have any questions.” She a tried to chuckle, which only sounded slightly awkward and out-of-place. Well, she’d asked a question already, but repeating it would be her doom (she was being dramatic).

Exhaling, Wisteriawren leaned forward in an attempt to touch her muzzle to the distracted, rosetted she-cat’s shoulder. “Go have fun. Do… young cat things. Socialize? I promise I’ll be okay.” Wisteriawren barely paid mind to the cats filing in, more intent on letting her Clanmate know she was okay with being left on her own.

To prove her point, the tabby even stood up, gave a last parting wave, and then moved off to sit elsewhere.

What a grave mistake that had been.

The cries of kittens drew Wisteriawren’s attention at first, and then her blue gaze drifted upward to the group of cats they were yelling at — only to freeze. Her smile faded, her face paled with terror at the sight of the large, dreadfully familiar black and white cat sitting there. Next to Dusklion. A high ranking cat.

She knew that cat, could still recall the feel his jaws clamping shut around her right leg, the scrape of claws to her abdomen. Wisteriawren was frozen in place, eyes wide, pupils wider. She’d not even realized she was trembling, breath coming in short pants.

[ @finley !! - Cobwebfern / OPEN ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.

Last edited by Rose; Yesterday at 09:44 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]

"That sounds good." Bouncepaw doesn't show it, but he relaxes hearing that his next lesson isn't going to just be another failure of a hunt. He wasn't sure of himself, not yet. Maybe they'll have another hunting lesson next time, after he's practiced enough to be more confident.

He eyes the clearing, looking for a Shadowclan apprentice before he retreats, then he finds one. He isn't sure, but she certainly smells like it. Crowfood and pine, accompanied by a marshy stench. Bouncepaw tries not to gag; this was a Gathering. Hopefully his discomfort wasn't noticeable.

"Excuse me," Bouncepaw meows politely, "I'm Bouncepaw, from Windclan, and this is my mentor Bluestrike. What's your name?"

Tags:
@Myling /Willowpaw
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

"That sounds good." Bouncepaw doesn't show it, but he relaxes hearing that his next lesson isn't going to just be another failure of a hunt. He wasn't sure of himself, not yet. Maybe they'll have another hunting lesson next time, after he's practiced enough to be more confident.

He eyes the clearing, looking for a Shadowclan apprentice before he retreats back with his mother, then he finds one. He isn't sure, but she certainly smells like it. Crowfood and pine, accompanied by a marshy stench. Bouncepaw tries not to gag; this was a Gathering. Hopefully his discomfort wasn't noticeable.

"Excuse me," Bouncepaw meows politely, "I'm Bouncepaw, from Windclan, and this is my mentor Bluestrike. What's your name?"

Tags:
@Myling /Willowpaw
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike
Bluestrike tilts his head politily
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye blinked a bit guiltily. She couldn't help but feel a bit bad about pushing the apprentice into an interaction, considering her prior hesitance. Heroneye didn't blame her one bit, but she'd have to learn to coexist with them, one way or another. Besides, surely Softpaw had wanted to interact with the other Clans, right? Why else would she have come here tonight? Her words told another story entirely, though. Maybe she just wanted to hear news from the other Clans?

This was so much more than simply helping a cat come out of their shell, obviously. It would have to be handled with more care! Argh, why did everything have to be so complicated? Could tonight please just be a nice experience, preferably for both Heroneye and her apprentice?

Alright, well, she had already committed to it, so she supposed it was time to find someone to talk to. Someone approachable-looking, preferably someone on the younger side to be a bit closer to Softpaw's age. And maybe not someone from WindClan; those wounds they had inflicted were still just a bit too fresh for all that.

Scanning the clearing, her eyes caught sight of someone who seemed to fit that description. She gave a small nod to Softpaw before approaching them, hopefully with the apprentice soon to follow.

"Good evening," she said, suddenly realizing just how little she had to say. We're back? Lovely weather we're having? Haven't seen you or your Clan since that one time you drove us all out of our homes? Come on, Heroneye, think! "Ahem. I hope prey is running well in your Clan." Alright, well, that was... kind of a conversation starter. Maybe.

She cast Softpaw a glance, trying to keep the uneasiness out of her eyes. No, I'm the one who suggested this, and I'll be the one who makes it work! RIght! If this is a positive experience, Softpaw may come out of it with a slightly less negative view of the other Clans, thereby helping to stop the never ending cycle of hatred and violence between the Clans! Hopefully!

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )

(open!)
Old Today, 01:47 AM

My Mood: Goofy

A dark plume lingered amongst the thorny brambles and thickets that bordered the gathering clearing. Emerging from the tendrils and vines of the overgrowth with a slow, yet deliberate pace, Clovepool stood looming eerily amongst the shadows as she surveyed her surroundings before her. Her brindled, tortoiseshell coat glistened under the moonlight as briefly shook off a few leaves before padding powerfully into the clearing. The bobtailed ShadowClan queen stared intimidatingly as she drifted through the crowds of cats, searching for a familiar face as her dark amber eyes glinted with a certain rigidity. As usual, her energy remained as uninviting and as cold as ever.

Although Clovepool had trailed behind her clan, she had listened intently to Mistlewhisker's announcement and scoffed to herself. Until she found a way for leaking information on Dawnstar to serve her, Clovepool wasn't about to say anything to anyone. Unless of course, that changed tonight. Anything to gain more power and control, simple as that. Flexing her unusually long claws into the earth, the silky maned she cat sat back on her haunches after finding a spot where there weren't many blind spots. The cold hearted queen began giving her paw thorough licks as she waited with patiently, her menacing aura radiating intensely around her.

@gs29513
@Starphobia
@snowflake.