Yesterday 11:32 PM
Star's Kitty Hearts
Last post by Crown_Sage
Yesterday 11:27 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Splitpaw looked at Burnedpaw as she spoke. She then looked away and up at the leader when he answered her warrior question. Splitpaw turned back and looked at Burnedpaw. "What do you think your warrior name will be?" she asked with a tilt of her head. The way he was describing on how to earn you warrior name seemed pretty easy enough. All she had to do was pass them and walla. But then again she didn't even know what hers would be, and how Bumblestar would choose. She then looked up at the sky, the stars were out. "Burnedpaw, I have another question." she said continuing to looking up at the sky. "What is Starclan? I heard some of the cats here in camp speak of it." her one blue and one green eye's showed the stars reflection in them.
~~~~~~~ @Luna16

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Splitpaw looked at Burnedpaw as she spoke. She then looked away and up at the leader when he answered her warrior question. Splitpaw turned back and looked at Burnedpaw. "What do you think your warrior name will be?" she asked with a tilt of her head. The way he was describing on how to earn you warrior name seemed pretty easy enough. All she had to do was pass them and walla. But then again she didn't even know what hers would be, and how Bumblestar would choose. She then looked up at the sky, the stars were out. "Burnedpaw, I have another question." she said continuing to looking up at the sky. "What is Starclan? I heard some of the cats here in camp speak of it." her one blue and one green eye's showed the stars reflection in them.
~~~~~~~ @Luna16

"My warrior name?" Burnedpaw honestly hasn't given it much thought. He considered the many, many options available. "I think I'd like something...neutral or forest-related." He mused. "Like maybe Burnedfern or Burnedoak. Something like that." He looked back at her. "What about you?" Now he was genuinely curious.

It made sense that Splitpaw would need to ask about StarClan. He followed her gaze to the sky. "StarClan are our warrior ancestors." He explained simply. "No matter which clan, we all believe that when we die, our spirit joins our ancestors in Silverpelt above us. Creating StarClan. They sometimes offer guidance to our leaders and medicine cats." After he explained this, he looked over at Splitpaw and paused for a moment. Briefly taken off guard by the scene of stars glittering in her eyes. It was such a serene and beautiful sight, like her eyes were dusted with starlight. But he made no comment, and eventually turned his gaze away. Feeling slightly flustered though he didn't show it.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Hawkthorn sat next to his mate, Flowernose, and wrapped her tail around her. He looked around for some cat to talk to. Flowernose was getting grumpy and didn't want to be disturbed. No Flowernose treatment for him today, thank you. Hawkthorn shuffled his paws but kept looking around.

[Open to whoever wants to talk to em]

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw turned her gaze away form the stars and on Burnedpaw. "I think those are great names..." she meowed. But when he asked about her, she didn't know. "Mmm." she said turning her eyes away from him and back on the sky. "Splitmoon." She meowed. "I would love to be called that..." she trailed off.

Splitpaw didn't look back at him when he answered her question about Starclan, instead she asked two simple question. "Do you think I'll join Starclan? Do you think they will accept me since I'm not a clan cat?" When Burnedpaw spoke about Starclan, it made her very curious. Where there ancestors lived? she thought. I dont know if i'll be able to join she then turned her gaze away from the sky and back on him
~
@Luna16

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear