Last post by stardust.
Today 10:27 PM
rise up! [SHC app event]
by forest
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:19 PM

Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Petrelstorm adjusted her grip on Grousekit's scruff, worriedly looking around the medicine den for either of the two current healers. The one moon old kitten mewed weakly in protest. He had gotten a bit of a sniffle around a quarter moon ago, and neither Petrelstorm or her mate had really thought anything of it, but it had quickly progressed into higher intensity. Now Grousekit, who was already small even for a one-moon-old, was streaming with discharge from both eyes and nose. He hardly did anything but sleep and cry, and though Petrelstorm wasn't a medicine cat, she had a strong suspicion that he was on the beginnings of a fever.

Cardinalsong had tried to assure her it was probably just a run-of-the-mill cold, only worsened by Grousekit's size. They had both agreed he needed some kind of treatment, but Cardinalsong — who was with their other two now — had tried to seem unbothered. Petrelstorm saw right through him of course — they weren't mates for no reason. He often played issues down to soothe the worries of both himself and others.

She moved further into the den and placed Grousekit gently between her front paws before carefully wrapping her tail around the poor thing. She glanced around. "Wolfpaw? Hollowpaw?" she called. She tried very very hard not to sound too impatient — she was old enough to realize that the medicine cats were busy constantly.

@Bean @Neptune.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
What happened was…

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Brightshadow
{A fluffy calico molly with green eyes.}

She stumbled into the medicine den coughing. Her eyes drifted around the den. She didn't know quite what to do. A bout of coughing caught her off guard. They were dry and wheezy. It left her throat feeling dry. She hoped there was an easy cure for them both. Her eyes trailed back toward Dustlark making sure he was still following. Her paws felt heavy after every step she took.

Dustlark
{A calico tom with intelligent eyes}

He followed in quietly after his sister. his eyes trained on her anxiously. His nose was bleeding. He didn't like the Medicine den. It made him nervous, but Brightshadow had insisted that he would let the medicine cats would look at him. He'd definitely rather be sleeping. He tried to peer past his sister to see what was going on. The only real reason he was here was for her.

@Bean @Neptune.
Old Today, 08:22 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Softdaisy
She/Her

"I don't know what's happening."
Softdaisy fretted, looking down at her daughter. "Not that I've noticed, no... I haven't seen any other symptoms." Was she just a horrible caretaker? No... maybe..? Gaze darting to Mantiskit, Softdaisy crouched to cushion the little kitten's fall. Speaking of kittens...

Hollowpaw himself was so very little, Softdaisy's heart clenched with concern. Where was the cat who looked after him? It made her both angry - that such a heavy burden had been placed on the shoulders of one so young - and sad - for the same reason. "Where is Wolfpaw..?" The Queen blinked, fixing her attention on the Medicine Cat Apprentice. Not that Wolfpaw was any older, or had any more knowledge as far as she knew, but... "Not that I think you incapable. It's just... shouldn't he be helping you? Maybe he is also busy?"

[ @Neptune. - Hollowpaw / @Blossom Cry - Mantiskit ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.