Old Today, 09:23 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

---------------------

Wow! Funny! Why on earth would the Thunderglade be calling her name!
Moving on!

She is leading a patrol, guess there's a first for everything.
The bengal stood at the camp exit, before awkwardly calling out for the two clanmates she was going with.
"Rabbitbreeze? Bouncepaw?"

@oakcrane - @Badwolf

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 10:53 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1, Radiohead [ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Duckfeather - Rowan ] [Burnetpaw - @Cinderspirit ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Alright, something was going on with him. No matter what he did, every time he spoke he ended up getting louder and louder! Like a cough caught in his throat, his voice built up and up and up until it burst in explosive volume. He suspected it was a nervous tic that developed due to his consistently high levels of anxiety. Stars, he just hoped it wasn't permanent... And even better, Crowtooth was assigning him as lead of a patrol! Great.... Hawkfur had been graciously excused from patrols in the moon following Bravebird's death, but now he supposed it was time to get back into it.

"Time to get off your ass and contribute to the clan!"

Hawkfur's ear flicked at the voice that echoed in his head, a small smile on his face. "I know, I know." He murmured to himself and the voice of his mate (straining to keep his volume from rising), and padded over to the crowd. He gave Crowtooth a knowing look, having both seen and heard later of the Deputy's interaction with the ShadowClan leader. Hawkfur had felt almost jealous of the interesting dynamics between the high ranks, but then he remembered that being a high rank involved dealing with cats who disagreed vehemently with you, and were actively trying to undermine you. Yeah, no thank you. Hawkfur had a problem telling people what to do already, so...

Hawkfur settled with his feathery tail over his paws, waiting for Duckfeather and Burnetpaw.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

(Short Post)

Rabbitbreeze perked her ears. Oh, right, patrols. Silly me. She stood up, walking towards Scorpionsight.
@Idiotic.Bean101

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee

Last edited by oakcrane; Today at 10:55 AM.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

DuckFeather
Female | 20 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 3
an off-white she-cat with different shades of gray spots and bright yellow eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Mica @Cinderspirit

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Her yellow gaze flicked over to the new deputy, eyes bright as she heard her name called. Let’s see…what’s this about?

Oh…fun. A patrol huh? She could do that, not like she had much better to do, and she didn’t think there’d be any issues at the border either, considering the fact ShadowClan had been rather tame lately and they seemed to be at peace with one another. She did hear as well that unfortunately they’d be dragging an apprentice along, and supposedly one that had past issues with patrols? Mouse-dung. It was nice to have to do something, but having a young troublemaker hauling along as well? Well…she’d have to see how this goes.

She padded over to the awaiting Patrol Leader, dipping her head respectfully to the Hornet. “‘Ello there, nice day for a patrol huh?” she offered him a kind (but not over-bearing) grin.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 12:35 PM.
Old Today, 12:51 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Huh, not an herb patrol this time! Deadmoon would by lying if she said she wasn't flattered by Crowtooth's summons, cloaked as it was in a compliment. It made her feel just a tad uncomfortable, actually, because really? That had to be a lie. Some sort of joke, especially when Hawkfur was Right There and they were basically brothers. She was some sort of Wolffang replacement now with him gone, it seemed. Cats must be hoping that whatever he had, his skill, his reliability, all of that, was also in her. Dormant, maybe, never before seen because she was lazy or sad or insecure or something, but there. They were going to be bitterly disappointed when she stayed just as fallible as she'd ever been.

And now she felt incredibly pathetic. Great start to the patrol, Deadmoon. Mustering some sort of bravado, she called On it! in the direction of the new deputy, face crumpling a mite as soon as she was facing out of camp, away from everyone else. Get it together you idiot, get it together. You can't be all droopy and sad about everything, you have to go take care of this patrol and be normal. Be useful. Ready....ready to go? she inquired of Heathernose and Twigleg, standing by the camp entrance. Funny how a days passing and a casual word could mess with your head. She'd just been irritated about a lack of charge of an herb patrol, and now she wanted little more than to sink into the ground. @Lightningpaw666 @Luna16
Old Today, 03:01 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
9 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 11/100
"i cut my teeth on second hand sentiments"

Spotting both of her patrol-mates already sitting by each other, the brown apprentice trotted over to them both with a carefully blank expression on her face. Her muscles still ached from the last trek she had made up to the Starry Meadow with Leechscar a few days prior but she wasn't about to let her Clanmates know. Making them see her as weak and pity her was the last thing she wanted. Instead she moved to sit beside the two warrior's she had been assigned to patrol with, giving them both a curt but not unfriendly nod as she wrapped her tail over her paws. It seemed that they were all there now so she waited for Hawkfur to give the instruction. The Fury seemed troubled but she didn't probe, it wasn't her place to act as a therapist to any frowning cat.
@Mica @Rowan
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Heathernose heard her name called for a patrol. She waddled out of the nursery, and padded over to Crowtooth. The normally wiry she-cat was not accustomed to carrying so much weight, it was getting a little challenging. 'U-Um...Crowtooth?" She started to feel guilty for this, but she remember what Twilightstar told her. She needed to think of her kits first. The clan will understand. It's okay for now...they're not going to be upset. She took a breath before continuing. "I don't actually think I'm going to be able to participate in the patrol. I'm too close to kitting." She felt bad, she couldn't help it. Heathernose wasn't used to backing down from any task her clan asked of her. But her priorities need to shift for now. Her kits needed that devotion from her first and foremost. Heathernose waited for Crowtooth's response, hoping he would understand.

[ @Rani ]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Oh huh Heathernose was joining the nursery, good for her.
"Ah sorry 'bout that, suppose I missed some announcement about ya movin' off o' warrior duties. Make sure others know so ya can get some rest.

Uuuuuh Silverrose! @Estelle mind takin' Heathernose's place on the riverclan patrol? Deadmoon looks ready ta lead ya'll off soon so I dont wanna delay her."
At this he shot an apologetic look at the patrol lead for his mistake, flicking a tail in indication to hold up for a moment until the swap had occured.

@gs29513 @Lightningpaw666 (heathernose wasnt in the queens rank in allegiances which is why she was called on, Ill swap her over now)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A mix up and a swap in. Silverrose didn't quite mind, it seemed difficult to keep track of the ever changing queen's anyway, it seemed as though they were appearing and disappearing every day, much like the bulk of their clanmates. Besides, she actually held enough patience for Crowtooth to not hold such a thing above his head and pin it upon incompetence; she supposed she was rather... Okay, with Crowtooth as deputy (you wouldn't find a more reliable cat in this clan, to be sure, and call her cold but she'd barely even known Fallownose was deputy if it wasn't for the chatter of others and that tell-tale position at the gathering). But she supposed, everyone had their ups and downs, and with the down she was having Silverrose could hardly be one to judge. Even so, the worries were starved off her mind as a graceful flick of a silvery tail announced her arrival and passing-by Crowtooth, heading for the patrol leader and member. A quick nod was offered the deputy's way before she turned to Deadmoon with the makings of a pleasant expression; if it wasn't for her 'do not approach' aura at the present time, a result of her experiences still.
"Shall we go, then?"

[ @gs29513 @Lightningpaw666 @Rani ]

Old Today, 04:18 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

SOMETIMES MY MIND DON'T SHAKE AND SHIFT
BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT DOES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 20 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN

YES!!!! It's good to know that the power of sitting and staring oh so very hard and oh so very expectantly works. Whiterabbit drops the Dog Starved For Table Scraps routine with an extremely un-subtle yaaaay! and an even less subtle round of happy stomping—tip, tap, tip, tap, tip. She's been fiending for some Warrior Duties(tm), still in the process of moving out of the nursery and officially back into the warriors' den and all. All that really means is that she accidentally went and slept in her empty nest in the nursery the other night without thinking about it (come to think of it, now, there were no bony little feet being jabbed into her belly and face all night long—this should have clued her in).

But!! Today will be a different day and so will tonight. She will go on patrol and it'll be excellent. And then she'll remember she no longer has any real business in the nursery and it'll be incredible. Even just thinking about it now has her giddy all over again. It's done! It's done!! It's over!!! And yay and yippee and wahoo, etcetera. And, then, okay. She's buddied with an apprentice, but, that's one of the older ones, right? Whiterabbit cuts her celebrating short to straighten up, glancing around.

"Spottedpaaaw!! You're with me, let's go! C'mon! C'monc'monc'mon," She calls out, pacing in tight circles.

@Fish ; SPOTTEDPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 05:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cinderspirit - Burnetpaw @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm

Every single time it was such a hike from the meadow back to camp. When they reached the camp, Leechscar led Burnetpaw straight to the medicine cat and dropped the berries he collected at her paws.

"Here, the patrol went well. I had no trouble with Burnetpaw, she's a responsible apprentice. I can't say the same for mine though. I don't know where Owlpaw got to. She's most likely got distracted by something or other. Feel free to punish her if you find her, as it is she's going to be spending some time cleaning out dens for her absence." Leechscar snorted irritably.

+3 juniper berries

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Today at 05:51 PM.