Today 04:13 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Vesper
Today 04:09 PM

Old Today, 01:31 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: September Gathering

Burnedpaw was all too happy to give up the search for Hawkthorne. He was far more interested in this little group that had gathered. He, like Wavebreaker, noticed Cricketpaw's change in demeanor. He didn't really believe what she said in response to Wavebreaker's question. His ear flicked thoughtfully before lowering his head, trying to catch Cricketpaw's eyes. "Come on." He meowed, waving his tail for Cricketpaw to follow him.

"Excuse us." He mewed to the group. "We'll be right back." Burnedpaw rose to his paws and padded off, checking over his shoulder to see if Cricketpaw was following. He gaze betraying nothing, but he just wanted to try and help.

[ @Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
[ @Bluest+r~ - Hawkthorn]
[ @Crown_Sage - Bluestrike]
[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]
Old Today, 02:17 PM

"Ohhh, I was bein' a bit much. 'N they were the shy sorts. I bet most of 'em are, really...'cept maybe their in-charge cats."

Daffodilpaw couldn't hold back a light-hearted laugh. "Well that's just silly!" She mewed. "You're not 'too much'! If anything I know that I can be too much, even for some of my own clanmates." She mewed with a mrrrow of laughter.

"You're real kind to think otherwise, though, sunny-cat. I woulda been heartbroken if I came outta this Gathering like I did the last."

"Awh, but see, Windclan are built for that tousled look—y'all wear it well. You see a ruffled Thunderclanner, prob'ly means that poor guy fell out a tree just now."

"Pffft, you're right!" She mewed with a laugh. "Although some of us look more like we got into a fight with the wind than others." She added, which was true. Like her denmate Fleetpaw. Poor kid looked skinny and had tussled fur! Plus he always looked so spooked. "I do try to clean up though! Getting messy is half of the fun, but can't live in filth right?" She wondered if she was babbling, briefly. She brushed the thought aside though, this cat didn't seem like the type to care.

"Yeah? Hey, I'll take your word for it now but I wanna see proof, someday."

Daffodilpaw gave another hearty laugh, then gave Goldenpaw a look with a challenge in her eyes. Though it wasn't anything serious, she was still clearly having fun. "Anytime, Goldenpaw! But you may think you were racing the wind itself!" She mewed. It didn't matter that Daffodilpaw hadn't been able to race her clanmates as much as she'd like, her brother long gave up accepting her challenges. Now she mainly raced with Elkjump, but even though he was pretty fast himself and a warrior she was fairly capable of keeping up with him. At least, enough to satisfy her.

"You got many things to climb on, in Windclan? I betcha'd get the hang of it quick if you had a good spot to practice."

Did they? Daffodilpaw's tail wove behind her thoughtfully. "Hmmm...we do have a few trees here or there!" She mused, her eyes lighting up shortly after. "I actually caught a squirrel in the roots of a tree once! My mentor told me that squirrels in WindClan aren't common so it was extra super special cool!" Okay so Elkjump didn't say that exactly, but close enough! "I want to learn how to climb trees too! That must be so cool!" She purred, looking at Goldenpaw with unhidden admiration. "Are you able to jump from tree to tree?? Does it feel like flying?"

[ @nyme - Goldenpaw]
Old Today, 02:22 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

late.

oooof course.

She would NEVER arrive on time... of course. She was useless. uwu.

Willowpaw had recently tried to force the fur on her forehead down to cover her eyes from any.. danger, perhaps anyone wanting to judge... or-or.. so many horrible things in this world. When would it end? She wasn't being dramatic, it was all true. Willowpaw had to quickly stop herself from crying. 'WEAKLING!! u'll never be able to make it... u'll be EXILED and.. thats horrible. WE'Re HoRiibl....' She kept on trudging, alone through the darkness. She already knew what to expect. This time she spotted the root.

Not today root.

Around two seconds later she tripped on another, unseen complacent root.

And about three seconds later, another spiral of emo went off.

Eventually, finally, she reached it. The Gathering. Her tail puffed up. "Nobody would understand me... my situation.. my-my.. my trauma" Willowpaw mumbled quietly. She couldn't keep this up, the stress building up after Owlthroat... oh no the horror. uwu. (her trauma was getting scolded)

While she was closing her eyes and reminiscing of :sparkle: all the memories back when she was happy :sparkle: she tripped. On another root. (there were no trees within like thirty-five mouse lengths). Willowpaw made a sound akin to "afhssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdljsfwlaeskjawlfij uadsmithatisn'tgoodasdfjhalfhs" within the span of which she sprained her dearest ankle. 'GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DEAR. DEAR ANKLE! NO! don't leave me... i've already lost enough.. i-i can't..' The angst was too strong.

She lay down in a lil dramatic heap, internally weeping of all that was lost (she was batted on the nose once, and thats what she lost. Why yes that sure is a lot Willowpaw).

[ open!! willow is gonna be angsty for a while :0 ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Almost confused, she cast a glance at the group before standing and following Burnedpaw. Cricket'Paw had long hoped that this innate fear had been squashed, but tonight's events had only brought them back, possibly worse than last time. Though she was glad to meet all of them, it gave her flashbacks.
As she trailed after the Thunderclan apprentice, she felt guilty for dragging the others into it.
"I'm sorry, you didn't have to leave the group." sitting a fair distance from the group, it seemed easier to concentrate. Looking to Burnedpaw, she focused on trying to push back to the claustrophobic fear.

@Quietheart - Wavebreaker
@Luna16 - Burnedpaw / Kitepaw
@Badwolf - Bouncepaw
@Crown_Sage - Bluestrike

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

Almost confused, she cast a glance at the group before standing and following Burnedpaw. Cricket'Paw had long hoped that this innate fear had been squashed, but tonight's events had only brought them back, possibly worse than last time. Though she was glad to meet all of them, it gave her flashbacks.
As she trailed after the Thunderclan apprentice, she felt guilty for dragging the others into it.
"I'm sorry, you didn't have to leave the group." sitting a fair distance from the group, it seemed easier to concentrate. Looking to Burnedpaw, she focused on trying to push back to the claustrophobic fear.

@Quietheart - Wavebreaker
@Luna16 - Burnedpaw / Kitepaw
@Badwolf - Bouncepaw
@Crown_Sage - Bluestrike

Burnedpaw sat across from Cricketpaw, careful to give her space. He shook his head when Cricketpaw apologized, hoping this motion was enough to convey that this was nothing she needed to apologize for. "It's fine. He meowed, though his voice did not change he hoped that it provided Cricketpaw some reassurance. "We can stay here if you like." He pointed out. "I don't think the others will mind. I surely don't." He added.

Old Today, 02:51 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Burnedpaw sat across from Cricketpaw, careful to give her space. He shook his head when Cricketpaw apologized, hoping this motion was enough to convey that this was nothing she needed to apologize for. "It's fine. He meowed, though his voice did not change he hoped that it provided Cricketpaw some reassurance. "We can stay here if you like." He pointed out. "I don't think the others will mind. I surely don't." He added.

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Giving him a thankful nod, she let out a breath.
"Yes, this is good." Cricket'Paw had never had a panic attack like that, hers were usually small ones she could let drift away with smiles.
"I thought I had it under control." looking sharply up, she looked to see if Burnedpaw had heard her, in all honesty, she hadn't meant to say it aloud.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 04:09 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Sorrelflare

Following her clan through the territories was not an easy feat for her to do. Walking beside another warrior who was polite enough to offer assistance, she kept her tail low as their laid across her shoulders. The blind Molly twitched her nose as the scent of the gathering place made its way to her, and she smiled. The scarred she-cat dipped her head in thanks to the cat before the separated.
So many cats. I can't see them, but I know they are there, it's crazy!

She continued to walk, but it wasn't long before she bumped into a cat. She stepped back, looking around her, blind eyes wide."Oh my, I'm so sorry. I'm having a hard time making my way through here with all these new scents."She spoke with a bow of her head, ears lowered.

@Lil'Ember @Starphobia (Sorry it took me so long! Real life has been hectic! If I don't respond within a day or two, please let me know on discord!)

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]