Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 11:49 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Exclamation [tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot finder ]

content warning : this plot contains a cannibalistic curse/cannibalism in general & consensual cannibalism. if that makes you queasy, please look away! this is not the plot for you!

sooo, this plot is inspired largely by the movie ,, bones and all. (shocker!!) i dunno why i always find myself with plots and topics that make me go yikes, but in my defense i've been looking for a way to progress gutspaw's curse and well!!! i found it!! so let's cut to the chase and get into the actual plot!!
to make a long story shorter, gutspaw was cursed by its mother to crave blood/meat. the longer the hold off, the more intense negative symptoms teeth experiences (such as irritability, dizziness, headaches, etc.). at first it was rather close to a bad case of the hangry, but once guts ended up in a shelter and lost complete access it very clearly became not. this led to becoming incredibly, incredibly aggressive to anyone nearby. thus, getting bite's first taste for uhm, other cats and truly kickstarting its curse.

right now, it struggles with craves that have become cannibal-focused. this is incredibly distressing to guts, and it has been holding off the symptoms by relying on animals. as time progresses, it will eventually lose all taste for prey and it will be incredibly disgusting, no longer putting a cease to painful symptoms - only keeping guts from starving.

no one knows this! its siblings had a very basic understanding, but they hadn't scratched the surface. and well, gutspaw can only keep this shameful secret for so long.

soo!! that's where [ outsider ] comes in. on one fateful day, breaking the rules once more because guts refuses to obey the territory restrictions — it ends up wandering a little bit into the outskirts in the search of acorns. [ outsider ] stumbles upon this peculiar little cat and is like . I'm going to jumpscare it by playing a prank!!! cue a spooked and pissed off gutspaw. [ outsider ] decides to make it up to gutspaw and guts decides ok .. i guess they don't completely suck!!

after a few "accidental" meetings, guts & [ outsider ] build up a gradual friendship together. often meeting late in the night to avoid suspicion, guts tries to stay as stealthy as possible. expect the most dreadful, horrendous things happens.

guts gets a crush.

while its loyalty to shadowclan has wavered slightly due to losing all of its kin, it still feels rather obligated as a to-be-warrior. having a crush on an outsider feels like a true betrayal — far from what teeth genuinely would ever want to do. it takes a while for it to actually understand why suddenly hanging with [ outsider ] makes it nauseous considering guts had never had a crush before .. but it is on one fateful night, late, lateee where both of them are celebrating (either guts' ceremony or something else!) - mildly sleep-deprived and giggly that it finally, finally clicks inside guts head.

oh no . :tm:

guts tries to enjoy the rest of the night, but it's off and it returns home stewing. the next time it and [ outsider ] meets up it doesn't.. go so well. it ends up snowballing into guts revealing its bewitched curse to [ outsider ] in a desperate attempt to destroy what connection they have. this back-fires when [ outsider ] starts to press into it more, confused because it goes directly against guts' morals to be a cannibal before understanding its more like an ailment if anything.

instead of getting angry, it ends up bringing the two closer. preferably, i can see [ outsider ] also admitting to resorting to cannibalism on already uhm, dead cats in dire times. or if you don't mind buying a purrk, perhaps they share a similar curse! dunno, i like that connection but i can live without it. (though, any cannibals who do it just bc they want to are noot allowed! guts says no thank you!)

maybe one or two happy, though short interactions since guts ends up busy and doesn't get much of the chance to see [ outsider ] until the Day. their last interaction starts off sweet, perhaps climbing trees together but trails into [ outsider ] taking guts near the twolegplace to check out this catmint garden. they never make it to the garden - instead [ outsider ] and guts are forced to fight for their lives once they run into around 3-ish dogs.

[ outsider ] ends up sustaining rather severe injuries while guts are moderate-severe but enough it'll live. the two are able to escape into an abandoned shelter that isn't large enough for the dogs but [ outsider ]'s wounds are causing them to weaken fast. the dogs are barking and scratching at the boarded wood, starting to break it down. guts was already battling with teeth's curse from not eating a proper meal before meeting up with [ outsider ] but its own blood loss causes its own array of symptoms and worsens the curse itself.

[ outsider ] picks up on this and concludes they are not going to survive — and neither will guts its condition doesn't improve. cue a dying confession of love scene where [ outsider ] desperately begs & insists for uhm. guts to consume them in their dying breath. to escape and live. look.

you READ the content warning. u knew this was going to happen ok!! anyway - crying, and sobbing hysterically guts y'knows. and with its second wind & added strength, escapes from the dogs and heads home incredibly traumatized. thus that seals the deal of guts' curse starting to snowball and for it to start to lose any tasting of prey other than !!!!!!!! you know!

maybe one day wolfie will have a wholesome plot. not today though. also! this plot is protected by under their nose so no getting caught here. this is a secret for its grave.

[ outsider ]
- somewhere around its age - range! teeth is 16 moons
- feminine identifying or non-binary, pls! no men here
- be okay with dying
- preferably a cannibal or adjacent but not required
- can be pre-made or new
- only personality preference is if they are rude or incredibly happy - go - lucky guts will probably say goodbye

aaandd an optional form, don't need 2 use it but if u wanna!

name :
opinions on cannibalism :
personality :
appearance :
extra :
mention :
@wolfie

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: [tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot finder ]

… placeholder dark edgy plots r my specialty

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old Today, 08:18 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Name: Vesper

Gender + Pronouns: Non-binary, they/them

Opinions on Cannibalism: Vesper’s relationship with cannibalism is a tormenting paradox. Their curse forces them into a constant battle between a primal craving for flesh and their moral repulsion. While they are drawn to it against their will, it's an aspect of their existence they would rather not embrace. The curse amplifies these cravings to an almost uncontrollable degree, making cannibalism a constant internal conflict that they try to manage, despite it feeling like an inevitable part of their existence.

Personality: Vesper exudes a vibrant energy and a contagious cheerfulness. They’re always the first to suggest a new adventure or lighten the mood with a prank. This playful exterior masks a deeper, more troubled soul. Beneath the surface, Vesper is thoughtful, deeply conflicted, and struggles with the weight of their curse. They are fiercely loyal and genuinely care about others, but the internal battle with their dark cravings often casts a shadow over their upbeat persona. Their resilience is evident in their attempts to maintain a positive front despite their turmoil.

Appearance: Vesper is a striking figure with a sleek, dark gray coat interspersed with shimmering silver threads that catch the moonlight in an almost ethereal manner. Their fur is plush and soft, adding to their dreamlike appearance. Their amber eyes are warm yet mysterious, reflecting the complex emotions they wrestle with. A small, jagged scar above their right eyebrow hints at past struggles. Their lithe and agile build is well-suited for stealthy maneuvers and exploration, enhancing their ability to navigate their complicated world.

Curse: Curse of the Devouring Shadows

Origin: The curse is rooted in a forbidden ritual performed by a disgraced medicine cat. Intended to enhance power, it backfired, cursing Vesper’s lineage.
Cravings: Vesper experiences an overwhelming and insatiable hunger for flesh, initially starting with normal prey but evolving into a compulsion for other cats. This craving becomes more intense the more they resist.
Shadow Influence: Vesper is haunted by dark, shadowy figures and disturbing whispers that urge them towards cannibalism. These shadows become more aggressive and vivid the more they fight their cravings.
Physical Symptoms:
Chronic Pain: Persistent pain in joints and muscles.
Frequent Nausea: Regular bouts of nausea and vomiting.
Skin Issues: Painful sores and patches of fur loss.
Tremors: Uncontrollable shaking and shivering.
Weight Loss: Rapid and severe weight loss leading to weakness.
Hallucinations: Occasional distortions in vision and disturbing hallucinations.
Emotional and Mental Strain: Vesper deals with deep guilt, anxiety, and nightmares that exacerbate their physical symptoms.
Evolving Hunger: Over time, their cravings shift exclusively to cannibalism, making regular prey repulsive.
Occasional Relief: Rare herbs or extreme self-discipline can offer brief relief, but the curse’s effects quickly return.
Guilt-Induced Strength: Emotional distress can temporarily boost Vesper’s strength, but this is followed by significant exhaustion.
Extra: Raised in the challenging outskirts of Twolegplace, Vesper’s life has been a series of trials and survival tactics. The curse that drives their cannibalistic cravings adds another layer of complexity to their existence. Despite their cheerful demeanor, Vesper is constantly at odds with their darker urges and struggles to keep their more serious side hidden. Their curiosity often puts them at odds with their curse, creating a continuous tension between their natural inclinations and the need to keep their darker urges at bay.

Why This Role? Vesper’s lively and adventurous spirit will create a compelling contrast with Gutspaw’s intense struggle. Their friendship will be a dynamic mix of light-heartedness and profound emotional depth, adding complexity to the narrative. Vesper’s internal conflict and cursed cravings provide a rich background for their interactions with Gutspaw, making their eventual tragic separation all the more impactful. This role will enhance the emotional depth of the story, highlighting the poignant and heart-wrenching aspects of their relationship. @wolfie
If picked I will buy a purk for the curse

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 11:19 AM.
Old Today, 10:37 AM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

hmmmmmmmm this sounds like fun... but... idk... but it sounds like fun... agh I can't decide SO maybe placeholder for future OR not, idk.

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 10:59 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Placeholder…

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]