Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:15 AM

Old Today, 01:01 AM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

Not that keeping track of cats had ever been difficult, but this was getting out of hand. Bouncepaw was a WindClan apprentice and Bluestrike his mentor, they had both encountered a fox, where Bouncepaw had gotten his nose injured, Burnedpaw was in Thunderclan and Wavebreaker knew his mentor, and mentors mate, Wavebreaker was a warrior from her clan... and this new cat was... his daughter?
Had she forgotten anything, probably, but now, she sat, almost in shock of everything that was happening. Inhaling sharply, she gazed up, almost feeling overwhelmed, and closes her eyes.
You'll be okay, Cricket'Paw Amberdew had constantly comforted her when she had been scared. As a kit, too many cats around her was terrible, no more than three put her in panic mode,so when Amberdew... died, she learned that talking when you're nervous is far better than not. If you ever feel overwhelmed imagine how the other cats feel. Amberdew's voice echoed around her head. Keeping her eyes shut, she let her mind drift, imagining the minds of others. It would be okay.

@Quietheart
@Badwolf
@Luna16
@Crown_Sage
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker suppressed a chuckle as his daughter apologized for interrupting him. Sorry but not sorry. Is more what her words sounded like. He smirked as her spotted figure turned to the attention of all the other cats present. He felt her hindpaws make contact with his face several times before she made it to the ground. He let out a small huff and raised one eyelid higher than the other. Well, I did wish for this. Did I give Blizzardoak this much trouble when I was an apprentice?

Despite his misgivings, it seemed as if StarClan really was present tonight. After all they had answered his prayers in record time. As Kitepaw was making herself known to the group, he stole a glance at Irisdream who still seemed to be chatting with Rowanmane. He considered telling Kitepaw they needed to check in with her mother, but he did not want to spoil her first gathering with family drama.

She only gets one first gathering, I can talk with her about Irisdream later.. Besides, it seemed the gathering would start in earnest soon enough. Everyone seemed to be present after all, uninvited kits included. Wavebreaker supposed the leaders were merely deciding the speaking order before the official ceremonies began. His ears swiveled back at the mention of Hawkthorne being somewhere nearby.

"I'm sure your mentor has plenty of other things to concern himself with at the gathering rather than gabbing with us." The older tom hoped Burnedpaw would drop the search for his mentor. He didn't think Hawkthorne would make a scene, but it wasn't an impossible scenario. As the wind whipped through the sandy clearing, the air was painted brown by the pigment of the sands carried on the breeze. Wavebreaker was careful to put his head down and cover his eyes so as to avoid any irritants lodging themselves where they weren't wanted.

With his head tilted down he noticed Cricketpaw had her eyes closed, and all her limbs were close to her body. She was protecting herself from some unseen danger. Wavebreaker recognized her body language, because he was familiar with that need to feel safe. Leapingfang had delivered him enough trauma in his young age to recognize it in others. He casually stretched his leg from his sitting position so he could reach a paw carefully over the edge of the stone he was on. He pressed it gently on Cricketpaw's back as he leaned in whispering, not wanting to make a scene. "Are you alright Cricketpaw?"

@Luna16
@Silvershadow13
@Badwolf
@Crown_Sage
@Bluest+r~

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 01:02 AM.
Old Today, 02:37 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Her tension was cut by Wavebreaker. Are you okay. She had been, just a minute ago right? Now, she was retaining too much info, surrounded by too many cats. This was all new to her, she had thought she got a hold on her fear, it's why she could chatter so much, but this... This was proving that she only failed to prepare herself. Opening her eyes, she breathed, mouth parted slightly, and contained a small whimper threatening to escape.
"Ye-yes, I'm fine, just, resting a little, I have never stayed up so late." it wasn't all a lie, she was tired, but still to this day, there were some circumstances that even played out faster than her voice could. This was most definitely one of them.
Gaze falling to her paws, she busied herself with the dirt. It will be okay... she mumbled, It will be okay...

@Quietheart
@Badwolf
@Luna16
@Crown_Sage

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Today at 02:37 AM.
Old Today, 06:17 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Silverleopard - ThunderClan WarriorI

Blue eyes flickered over to Doeflame as the ShadowClanner approached her. "Silverleopard," The she-cat replied, a purr in her voice.

[ @kittycatburmise ]

Doeflame

"Cool name," she told Silverleopard. "Fits you, with the spots and all. You know, our pelts are kinda similar. Like, I've got spots too, though they aren't as cool as yours. And we've both got white patches."

Doeflame yawned, and the RiverClan fish smell wafted towards her. So did the other clans' scents, but they weren't nearly as bad as RiverClan's, just nuts and heather and stuff. Normal stuff. Wrinkling her nose, she turned her attention back to Silverleopard. "Don't you hate the fish smell? Like, seriously, do they just roll around in fish before each gathering to annoy us? Or do they actually live with that every single day of their lives? I do not know how they would be able to do that. Like, I s'pose you get used to it but still, yuck."
Old Today, 08:24 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[25/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just when Silentpaw turned back to Firepaw again, he jumped. This was great. Firepaw saw him. His eyes travelled to where her large tail was pointed to, an empty spot beside her. Or was it pointing? Did she want him to sit with her? Why? Why would she want to talk to him again after their time in the ShadowClan clearing? Silentpaw didn't think he made that good of a first impression. But then again, Firepaw looked like the type of cat to want to be friends with every cat she met.
But she was alone. He couldn't see anyone sitting with her.

That must hurt.

Silentpaw shook his head to clear it, getting up on his paws quickly and made his way to Firepaw's side.

"Hey." His short and simple greeting was accompanied by a nod, and he turned to sit beside her. He couldn't help but notice that despite Firepaw's apparent cheerful exterior, she still looked tense. Sure, it was his first Gathering, too, but he'd seen warriors from other Clans, been around a lot of Clan cats, but Firepaw... It was probably her first time being around this many cats in general.

You feel bad.

"You okay?" He asked, voice low, almost a whisper. He tried not to, but it was hard not to show a bit of worry. He couldn't possibly imagine how all this must feel like to her.
... A bit of company wouldn't hurt, would it?
Firepaw was nice enough, he was fine with talking to her. Just a little, of course.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Firepaw
Moons: 10

(She/her)
Firepaw let out a little sigh of relief when the grey and ginger apprentice padded closer. The pang in her chest loosened a little, just a little, enough so that breathing didnt hurt anymore. "Hi!" She cheerfully greeted as Silentpaw sat beside her. When he asked if she was ok though, she couldnt help but to look away. He had noticed, of course he had noticed, it was too obvious for him to not notice. An apprentice, alone in a gathering? She should be talking to cats from other clans, making friends, being proud of being Shadowclan! Not... Whatever she was doing. Oh well, if there was one cat who could sympathise with not wanting to socialice at the moment, that cat was Silentpaw, she thought to herself, so she wasnt in bad company. She turned back to the grey ginger apprentice and smiled. "Oh yeah, dont worry about me, im fine. Just... Y'know..." Firepaw looked around the Seastones, almost as if looking for the words she needed to finish the sentence, instead finding a giant mass of pelts, the unfamilar cacofony of smells of squirrel, fish, frog and rabbit getting stuck in her throat again, and oh so many warriors, all strong, muscular, fast, skilled...

All the things that she wasnt.

"...There's just a ton of cats" She finally said, shifting her amber eyes back to Silentpaw "Like, I figured the clans were big, but I didnt think they would be this huge, Im not even too sure of how we fit in here!" She let out a little chuckle and breathed in. It felt much better to be there when you had another cat by your side, she didnt feel as tiny anymore, but in the back of her mind there was still the burning feeling that she was going to get crushed by the crowd at any moment if she let her guard down. Crushed by the crowd of amazing warriors she had heard of in her kithood, that defended their home like glorious heroes, the same ones that she had dreamed of joining one day, and the ones who's gathering she felt like she an intruder to, like she was somehow going to be kicked out at any moment when a warrior realiced a lazy kittypet had snuck in.

"Is this your first gathering too?" She ended up asking Silentpaw. He was a little younger than her, so maybe he also hadnt had a chance to attend one of these before, though he didnt look nearly as worried as she did. She guessed that it was provably becouse he was a clan cat, he was raised in preparation for all of these things... Or that he just didnt care that much, which wouldnt surprise her coming from Silentpaw. Either way, she was provably exagerating with her own reaction. This wasnt that, its just a bunch of cats! But something about that statement felt like a lie. It wasnt just a bunch of cats. That bunch of cats were a lot more than she could have ever dreamed of being, and if she didnt hurry up, what she could never manage to be.

@Vesper (feel free to join in whenever you want :3)
Old Today, 10:18 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:29/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw's tail tip started to twitch back and forth in annoyance. He didn't hide the hateful look in his eyes or how his friendly was so obviously fake. He didn't need to nor wanted to play nice! Sure he wouldn't attack or do anything stupid like that ofcourse. He didn't want to face punishment like exile or- execution and so on. So when the brat mentioned riverclans exile he had to bite back the urge to shout and attack. He really wanted to, he really did. This whole gathering had him on edge and his initial excitement was now drowned out by his anger and frustration.

"real problems like what, tree rat? Sitting on your ass while your clanmates stank up riverclans territory." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. Hate wasn't a big enough word for what he felt for thunderclan. Another scent filtered into the group, aspenpaw wasn't exactly sure which one it was. The night of the raid all the scents had mixed together and he hadn't been able to distinguish which clan. Glaring at the clan entering the seastones he guessed it to be windclan, by their size and well from the murmuring of his clanmates.

The thunder rat apprentice next statement had aspenpaw fur bristling. "Good luck with that!" he snapped. "Riverclans stronger than last time, we dealt with worst during exile! Like those cats that lived in the mountains-" uhhh wait stop. Aspenpaw cut himself off with a hiss, he wasn't overhearing right. Yeah no he wasn't that wouldn't get him in trouble. Would it? Panic seized him briefly, had he accidentally said something bad no he hadn't right. It wasn't important. He wouldn't get in trouble! Yeah. Um yeah. Okay he was good, he didn't say anything wrong hopefully. As for the group that lived in the mountains, Riverclans had stayed clear of them. He just heard rumours and stuff. "our exile was actually helpful in a way" he added.

(@/Neptune. )

Hollowpaw
~<>~
60/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Brow twitching at the comment the the uninvited guest who smelled similarly gross to the guppy that was harassing him, all the secret medic can do in response to the... crab? He doesn't actually know if it's a crab, he's never seen one, but from the way they've been described, this looks correct, so he's going to operate under the assumption that it is. Anyway, the only thing he can even do in response to the crab is blink at it... what a weird gift...

"Snrk, yeah, helpful for everyone else in the forest, maybe," the apprentice snorts in response. He can't honestly believe that the time away was good for RiverClan - good for cooling their heads, yes, but this apprentice that looked about as old as Wolfpaw didn't seem to have a level head if his first instinct upon seeing another clan cat being to pick a fight was anything to go off of. He ignores the question of what trouble ThunderClan has been facing, Bumblestar would say what the other clan's needed to hear.

"You got a name, fish?" He asks, bending down his head to lick the white shock of fur on his chest flat again from where it had gotten slightly ruffled in his annoyance. He'd almost boasted about Spiderthroat being his 100% real mentor, but then two of his kits (he has kits? Oh, wait, Hollowpaw thinks he remembers something about Wolfhive yelling at him to pay attention to them like... a while ago) turn up and he decides he'd rather not say something about it actually!

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 10:23 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palepaw
◆ he/him | ShadowClan | 6 moons | [10/100]

His first Gathering! It was finally time for his first Gathering. The pale, diluted calico tom followed behind his clanmates excitedly, doing little skips along the way. And very soon, he and his clan had reached the Seastone.

A span of grainy sand, lay a large rock with couple of cats sitting atop and around it. Must be the other clans. Palepaw took a whiff. 'Definitely other clans! One...two...three!' They were all there already and it seemed like ShadowClan was the last to arrive. Well...better late than never. His pale eyes darted around, intrigued with the amount of cats chattering all about. He wandered around looking for a place for himself. And suddenly, he had bumped in a calico molly who was much larger than he was.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Palepaw! What's your name?" Palepaw apologized quickly before asking for the other cat's name. His bright eyes lit up with anticipation.

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

One of the very first things that happened when Lichenpaw got herself settled down was a smaller apprentice bumping right into her. He looked tiny, maybe only just made an apprentice? Regardless, she was definitely his senior, though being the bigger cat for once in her life was a little jarring. Her size had never done her many favors before.

"That's alright!" She smiles down at him noting in the back of her mind that he carries ShadowClan scent on him. "No harm done. I'm Lichenpaw, is this your first gathering?"

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 11:11 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post

Firepaw
Moons: 10

(She/her)
Firepaw let out a little sigh of relief when the grey and ginger apprentice padded closer. The pang in her chest loosened a little, just a little, enough so that breathing didnt hurt anymore. "Hi!" She cheerfully greeted as Silentpaw sat beside her. When he asked if she was ok though, she couldnt help but to look away. He had noticed, of course he had noticed, it was too obvious for him to not notice. An apprentice, alone in a gathering? She should be talking to cats from other clans, making friends, being proud of being Shadowclan! Not... Whatever she was doing. Oh well, if there was one cat who could sympathise with not wanting to socialice at the moment, that cat was Silentpaw, she thought to herself, so she wasnt in bad company. She turned back to the grey ginger apprentice and smiled. "Oh yeah, dont worry about me, im fine. Just... Y'know..." Firepaw looked around the Seastones, almost as if looking for the words she needed to finish the sentence, instead finding a giant mass of pelts, the unfamilar cacofony of smells of squirrel, fish, frog and rabbit getting stuck in her throat again, and oh so many warriors, all strong, muscular, fast, skilled...

All the things that she wasnt.

"...There's just a ton of cats" She finally said, shifting her amber eyes back to Silentpaw "Like, I figured the clans were big, but I didnt think they would be this huge, Im not even too sure of how we fit in here!" She let out a little chuckle and breathed in. It felt much better to be there when you had another cat by your side, she didnt feel as tiny anymore, but in the back of her mind there was still the burning feeling that she was going to get crushed by the crowd at any moment if she let her guard down. Crushed by the crowd of amazing warriors she had heard of in her kithood, that defended their home like glorious heroes, the same ones that she had dreamed of joining one day, and the ones who's gathering she felt like she an intruder to, like she was somehow going to be kicked out at any moment when a warrior realiced a lazy kittypet had snuck in.

"Is this your first gathering too?" She ended up asking Silentpaw. He was a little younger than her, so maybe he also hadnt had a chance to attend one of these before, though he didnt look nearly as worried as she did. She guessed that it was provably becouse he was a clan cat, he was raised in preparation for all of these things... Or that he just didnt care that much, which wouldnt surprise her coming from Silentpaw. Either way, she was provably exagerating with her own reaction. This wasnt that, its just a bunch of cats! But something about that statement felt like a lie. It wasnt just a bunch of cats. That bunch of cats were a lot more than she could have ever dreamed of being, and if she didnt hurry up, what she could never manage to be.

@Vesper (feel free to join in whenever you want :3)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Heavily scarred and half-blind she-cat with red fur and a single ocean blue eye.
She/Her | 9 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[34/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw' was glad to finally be back in ThunderClan after several moons of time outside the Clan. And a Gathering as soon as she returned, too! She'd always loved Gatherings, ever since she was made an apprentice. There were many chances to make new friends, if they weren't terrified of her scars.

Firepaw' scanned the Gathering, looking at each cat and deciding whether to approach them or not. It was just a thing she did often, to help her distract herself from everything going around her. She decided apprentices were much easier to talk to than warriors, though young apprentices were often scared of her scars. Then, she saw him.

Her eyes widened, gaze fixed on the one particular apprentice she had saw. The tortoiseshell pelt and deep blue eyes were way too familiar to her for her liking. She had expected he had disappeared, after not seeing him for so long, or even heard from him in the last Gathering. There was no way he was here, and... With another apprentice? A ginger-and-black furred apprentice. She looked a bit older than him, and they seemed like they were... Talking. Had Silentpaw found someone new? Had he made a new friend? What happened while she had been gone? This can't be.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[31/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw concluded that Firepaw wasn't as fine as she made it seem. No cat would feel completely "okay" in their first Gathering, surrounded by intimidating and unfamiliar cats. Silentpaw nodded. There were a lot of cats. It was all 4 of the Clans gathering here at once, anyway. It was overwhelming for him, too, given it was his first Gathering.

"... Yes. First time." He muttered, looking Firepaw over once. He could tell she wasn't all that comfortable being around such large cats and skill warriors.

You'll be just like them someday, don't you worry.

He wanted to say it. He really did. But he couldn't.

Silentpaw looked away, focusing their gaze on something else.

Then, as he looked over to the distance, towards where a bunch of ThunderClan cats sat, he saw it. Her. Bright, silky red fur, scars littering her pelt, and that single deep blue eye. The single blue eye that wasn't on him. Yet.

For a brief moment, he let his calm expression falter, panicking. His eyes widened, and he looked away in an instant. His breath caught in his throat, finding himself gasping for breath for a moment.

SHE'S HERE??? WHY IS SHE HERE?? SHE'S GONE, SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HERE!

It had to be an illusion, it had to.

There was no way she was here.

((Two in one!!!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 11:11 AM.