Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Matching Pfps and Silly...
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 02:12 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:05 PM
Back after so long.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 02:04 PM
alpinepaw's training [p]
by BEAR.
Today 02:02 PM

Old September 6th, 2024, 11:54 AM

Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: shc scavenger hunt - open to all [EVENT]

Tumblekit | S/H
2 MOONS | Round faced orange tabby she-cat
A surge of incoherent disappointment hit Tumblekit. She sneezed a speckle of dust, before scraping the floor and leaping over to the elders den.She stopped to look at some branches sticking out.She playfully batted it, stretching her spine with ease.
Old September 7th, 2024, 06:05 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

There was something there! Excitement rose up in Doeflame, but it faltered when she got a good look at the object she'd found. A rock. Not a cool one; a normal, dull one. Couldn't she have gotten a pretty one like Flytail and Palepaw? Oh well, hopefully she'd find something better this round.

After placing her rock on top of some of the sticks she had pushed aside, Doeflame scanned the clearing for another place something could be hidden. Her eyes flickered to Tumblekit as she rushed over to the elders' den; for a moment, she considered following her- the branches of the cedar which sheltered it would be a great hiding place- but decided against it. Tumblekit would probably get anything there before she could.

Her eyes slid to another part of that fallen tree- the Grimpeak. The split in it would make a perfect hiding place. As she padded towards it, an idea sparked in her mind, and the part of her mind that loved pushing the limits took hold of it. A mischievous grin stretching across her face, Doeflame glanced at Rookfire to see if he was watching her before latching her claws into the bark as if she was going to climb it. The Enforcer hadn't been happy when she'd gone on it last time; she wanted to see him start to flip out.

Of course, Doeflame had some form of common sense, and didn't actually climb it. After a moment, she pulled her claws out and padded to the split, suppressing a giggle. She peered into it, looking for the glint of a pebble (a shiny one this time, she didn't want dull ones) or the colourful hue of a feather.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 17 moons
header: @/daragca

A blue feather! Perfect! Despite this being a pretty childish game, he was quite pleased with himself. Did he get extra points for s feather? Probably not, but it looked cooler at least. He dug a shallow hole in front of the thicket, and placed the feather there, keeping an eye on in as he moved on. Where to next? Yellow eyes scanned the clearing, looking for something that stuck out. Just ahead of him, sat two rocks, pretty close together. It certainly looked like a good hiding place. The tortoiseshell tom sloped towards it, and prodded between them with his nose and paws.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 06:14 PM.
Old Today, 08:16 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

palepaw [ @goodacacia ] - hole
tumblekit [ @fawn_ ] - branches
doeflame [ @kittycatburmise ] - grimpeak
newtbelly [ @sleepyyjax ] - rocks

[ 6, 14 ]
first up palepaw who headed over to the hole he had roughly scratched into the hardpacked soil and should be pretty obvious. there werent really a lot of holes in camp for no reason. for his logical thinking, the apprentice earned himself a shiny rock.

[ 4, 11 ]
tumblekit who appeared to be the last kit left hurried over towards the elders den where she dug in the branches, summoning a large, flat and blue shining stone.

[ 20, 15 ]
faintly, the scratching of claws on wood whispered in his ear, in a movement almost alike an owl rookfires head snapped around to look almost all the way behind himself, remaining ear flattening against his head, paws already twitching in place the enforcer was disappointed by a lack of action by doeflame, annoyed by the teasing she appeared to think was funny. perhaps he would cut some points because of that, he probably wouldnt because honestly, the game wasnt all that important to him. to his displeasure, doeflame found a pretty rock within a crack of the grim peak as well.

[ 9 / ]
newtbelly headed over to the rocks tumblekit had searched last round, but came up empty.

once all the cats had gathered by him again, rookfire sent them off with a nod again. this round, no cat had been able to find a feather, but most of them didnt return empty pawed. last round would be the next one, unless multible cats ended it with the same amounts of points, so he hoped there could be a few more feathers located (pretty pebbles will be 6-12, feathers 13-20 next round).

rookfire counted what lay in front of him;
palepaw had two pretty pebbles now (4),
tumblekit had one pretty rock (2),
doeflame had one dull and one shiny pebble (3)
and newbelly was in possession of one jay feather (3),
meaning palepaw was leading right now, but could still be beat within the next round.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 01:36 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 17 moons
header: @/daragca

Hm. Nothing to see there. Ah well, it was worth a try. He gazed up, eager to spot any other good hiding spots. Maybe he'd done badly for a turn, but he still had a fair chance of winning. Maybe the prey pile? It seemed a little obvious, but surely some of these trinkets wouldn't be too hidden away? He made his way over, and had a look.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 01:36 PM.