Last post by alec
Today 01:54 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:38 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[14/100]

Nightpaw listened as the RiverClan elder said that his name was Cloudsong before asking Nightpaw if he was a ShadowClan cat. Nightpaw nodded his head in affirmation. "Yep, I'm from ShadowClan." He sniffed the air, the various scents made it a little difficult, but he tried to focus. "Are you…RiverClan…?" He was pretty sure Cloudsong was from RiverClan, but given how he'd never met a RiverClan cat before this, he just wanted to be sure.
Cloudsong gave a toothy grin. "Yep." He meowed and sighed. "So, how was the forest while we were.. gone?" He asked slowly and pricked an ear, seeing if the apprentice would expose his clan's secrets. Shadowclan looks strong.. Cloudsong noted to himself and looked at the apprentice.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Dear starclan gatherings were never dull were they!

First there was his spot of dramatics about being groomed, and though he understood the reasoning for Hawkfur and Lightningstorm's act his pride still stung at the entire debacle so Mistlewhiskers comment earned an overblown eyeroll. He wasnt usually dirty by any means after all, just scruffy and a little dusty so her jabs about not knowing he was black was just blatant mocking to be ignored. Though he did blow as raspberry at her, perfectly mature response.

Second there was his little morbid bet and he was probably a bit too chuffed with the whole idea given the subject. Buuuut Crowtooth was always a morbid cat and this was right up his alley, so he simply huffed and rasped a genial, "So much confidence Mistle my friend.... Ya better put in some serious work ta make sure ya can back it up or yer gonna find my much deserved gloatin' all the more humiliatin'. After all, pride before the fall or somethin' like that." not at all worried about the idea of loosing. The windclan tom had always been a cat primed for battle and had a ridiculous amount of experience in it, so in the slim chance of war occurring to bring the deputies to blows he wasnt going in green. Mistlewhisker would be hard pressed to gain any ground against him.

Next there was Dawnstars evident jealousy of the two deputies getting along, and from where his back was to the shadowclan leader Crowtooth raised a single eyebrow at his friend over that. He didnt keep up with other clan relationships but Dawnstar had been pregnant last gathering and Mistlewhisker was a molly. So what was even up with that if Dawnstar was so obviously jealous over the two having an above board friendship that wouldnt affect loyalties.

....Whatever it was Crowtooth was unable to resist being a cheeky ass so, smirking at his fellow deputy the tom quickly squashed his expression to neutrality and tipped his head up to look at Dawnstar, drawling as he did.
"Id think any cat would fall but if ya've figured out how ta teach shadowclan ta fly when shoved, all congrats ta ya. Shame ta say we windclan cats aint birds however, mores the pity."
If Dawnstar aimed a serious attempt at Crowtooth's life however she'd find herself met with unexpected results given the ever present hatred beneath the genial toms pelt. Dawnstar had killed him once and his throat bore scars to prove it and Twilightstar more times then should be possible. The tom had that much to pay her back at least and would happily do so if given an excuse. So while war wasnt welcome, Dawnstar trying more then was.

Finally there was the loudest piece of drama, and the shrill unexpected screams of a kit caused his ears to pin and attention to jolt to the growing debacle at his paws. A kitten, Spiderthroat's kitten(s) apparently had made it to the gathering to raise cain over being neglected and ignored. Honestly? Good for the kitten as dangerous as the stunt was.

Crowtooth had been forced to muffle a cackle at the growing chaos eyes watering but as the hilarity faded and as he sat back to watch this mess the less funny it seemed. What kind of father, even if they had no care for the mother, skipped the birth and death of the queen baring their kits? The tom shot a slightly disgusted judgmental look on the thunderclan deputies back as he kit wrangled, hoping he felt it. He barely even seemed ashamed either as he left, so upon Spiderthroat leaving the gathering the tom would mutter, to no one in particular, a sharp sentence.
"Some cats just aint suited ta havin' kittens nor deserve the ones they get I suppose. Tsk."

@Mica @Starfall @Undertaker

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 08:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
252/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw looked in the direction where the sound was coming from. Her eyes laid on Stormtail. Soon, she realized that the clan she was near earlier smelled like fish. Alpinepaw walked closer to Stormtail and quietly said, "Riverclan?"

Stormtail - @Bluest+r~

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
252/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw looked in the direction where the sound was coming from. Her eyes laid on Stormtail. Soon, she realized that the clan she was near earlier smelled like fish. Alpinepaw walked closer to Stormtail and quietly said, "Riverclan?"

Stormtail - @Bluest+r~
STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR - FEMALE

Stormtail nodded. "Yeah. It's going to take some time to get used to having Riverclan back in the forest." She whispered. "Name's Stormtail. 'Cause of the tail." She introduced herself and motioned to the vertical dark blue stripe on her fur making a 'lightning strike' at her tail. "What's yours?" She asked.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Nightfall
he/him | Windclan warrior

Nightfall followed silently Twilightstar, walking in front of his siblings as if guiding them. it had always been like that. The young, weakest Nightkit who tried to protect Duckkit and Duskkit. And now, even though all of three had become grat warrior capable of taking care of themselves, the duty and instict of Nightfall had never decreased.

While walking, he turned sideways to take a look at the couple.
"Heard that Riverclan made their return recently. What do you think?" He asked his siblings, thoughtful of what might the consequences be. Twilightstar certainly wouldn'tt stir up any problem, and Thunderclan seemed ok with it, too. But will Shadowclan, as well?

The stench of fish could not be ignored.

@Kaybug. @Idiotic.Bean101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

base by StarlingaleBases on TH, design by WillowWhisperss on TH
Dewfawn-They/Them
19 Moons

PURRKS
The Collector-Inactive
WindClan

---------------------

Dewfawn huffed "Sure smells like it." They replied "I think they should've stayed away, so they can't fail with their second chance."

Harsh, yes, but it was what Dewfawn believed about RiverClan.
As they and their siblings fully entered, they were trying to avoid the stench as much as possible.

@Wingnettle - @Kaybug.

Duskhound || She/Her

Duskhound shrugged. "As long as they don't mess with us they're fine. I don't like it but it's not in my control." Her face wrinkled up in disgust at the putrid scent of fish. She kept walking alongside her siblings.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @dino.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The she-cat would never recover from this instant. Mentally. Her pelt prickled as his tail was laid over her spine, reminding her of when they first met—and of her I-O-U.

Oh dear.

She could act nonchalant! This was nothing. Forcibly smoothing her fur, she cleared her throat. "They're still quite young... But considering the clear absence of a disciplinarian... Well." There was a brief pause accompanied by silence before she copied his gesture, her tail lightly settling on his back too.

Her voice lowered to a mere whisper and she spoke, "I'm going to sound dense, but. Were you poking fun at me, or were you... Um. Serious just now?" Cedarstrike wasn't usually one to beat around any bush, but attention in this respect seemed to make her sheepish and unsure of herself.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Ravenpaw let Brokenstream push her back and guide her around, glancing nervously at Riftpaw. Then Snakefang dropped her big reveal. Ravenpaw only knew about Duskleaf was what occurred at the recent meeting, but she dared not bring that up here. She was all too happy to duck behind Brokenstream now. She couldn't help feeling a little pang of empathy for Snakefang... If anything happened to her sister, she didn't know what she'd ever do. She blinked at Snakefang, a little of her empathy leaking into her gaze. She didn't have any knowledge to share, and she decided it was best to allow Brokenstream to take over this conversation. But she hoped that Snakefang would receive the answers she needed.

[ @Concorde - Snakefang/paw]
[ @TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]

It didn't take long for Rabbitfur to spot his mate again in the throng of pelts and scent. "Daaaaarrrrllllliiiiiiinnnnnggggg!" He greeted, bounded to Gorseflower like a lovestruck apprentice. Rabbitfur wasn't the type to really care about showing his feelings for his beloved Gorseflower, even at a Gathering. Indeed, it had been many moons since they had even attended a Gathering together. So it was rather the opposite. While he wouldn't dare interrupt his kits as they enjoyed their first Gathering, but he had no qualms whatsoever showing off his love in front of everycat! A loud, deep, rumbling purr arose from his chest as he reached his mate, reaching out to rub his muzzle against her's affectionately.

[ @meowmeow fuzzyface - well don't mind if I do! Feel free to tell Rabbitfur that he's an idiot lol.]
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @alec - rook , @Rose - wisteriawren
tws for this post: none

cobwebfern opened her mouth to say something before her gaze caught on.. minkpaw. probably.. a warrior, by this point. her eyes misted over softly and she choked, swallowing back tears. mink looked so grown up, so much better and happier and stronger than cobwebfern. doing better than her. she resisted the urge to dash up to her old best friend, instead turning back to wisteriawren with a faux smile plastered onto her face. ' so! now that the gathering is going on, do you have any questions? ' cobwebfern's voice faltered and she resisted the urge to look back behind her.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Not that keeping track of cats had ever been difficult, but this was getting out of hand. Bouncepaw was a WindClan apprentice and Bluestrike his mentor, they had both encountered a fox, where Bouncepaw had gotten his nose injured, Burnedpaw was in Thunderclan and Wavebreaker knew his mentor, and mentors mate, Wavebreaker was a warrior from her clan... and this new cat was... his daughter?
Had she forgotten anything, probably, but now, she sat, almost in shock of everything that was happening. Inhaling sharply, she gazed up, almost feeling overwhelmed, and closes her eyes.
You'll be okay, Cricket'Paw Amberdew had constantly comforted her when she had been scared. As a kit, too many cats around her was terrible, no more than three put her in panic mode,so when Amberdew... died, she learned that talking when you're nervous is far better than not. If you ever feel overwhelmed imagine how the other cats feel. Amberdew's voice echoed around her head. Keeping her eyes shut, she let her mind drift, imagining the minds of others. It would be okay.

@Quietheart
@Badwolf
@Luna16
@Crown_Sage

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gorseflower
42 moons she/her WindClan
[ no purrks ]

Enjoying one's own company in peace was never really an option in her family. At least not for more than a few minutes, which is why Gorseflower was completely unperturbed when a familiar voice reached her ears. Honestly, she was surprised it hadn't come sooner.

The yellow tabby turned to the source of the voice, just barely holding herself back from rolling her eyes as Rabbitfur trotted towards her like an excited kit. "Okay, okay," she mewed under her breath, a poorly-concealed grin spreading across her muzzle. She gently nuzzled against her mate, green eyes sheepishly darting away from the eye contact. "The kits are here, fur-brain. You're gonna embarrass 'em." Honestly, Gorseflower was far more likely to get embarrassed than the kits, not that she'd admit that. She got to her paws and bumped her shoulder into Rabbitfur's playfully, trying to ignore the sensation of her face growing hotter.

"Did you see 'em? Both of 'em, already out there meeting new cats. Behaving themselves." she chuckled lightly, glancing towards Daffodilpaw as she said that last part. "I mean, I expected that, of course. But I can't help but worry sometimes."

[ @Luna16 ]