Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 07:17 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:09 AM
Monthly Kudos (September...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:51 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:42 AM
you don’t have to be...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:40 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Sunnystreak only grumbled incoherently at Rags. He was anything but sunshine. But disputing somecat calling you "happy" by saying you're "not happy" was foolish, even in his head. He was more disappointed that he wasn't assigned anything than anything else. But he left without a word of dispute.

Acornfall's chest puffed out with pride. He nodded his head, honored to have been chosen to assist the clan. He didn't have to look for long either, he heard his name being called from a black cat with a white stripe down their spine. I'd bet my whiskers that's Skunkridge. He beamed at his patrolmates and waved his tail in greeting as he bounded over.

"Hello! Loonpaw and Skunkridge I take it?" He nodded his head at both of them respectively. "Ready to get some brambles?"

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 - Skunkridge]
[ @Quasar - Loonpaw]
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime. I’m extremely forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Birch'cloud
He/Him | 23 moons | Thunderclan warrior

Birchclouds eyes light up, thrilled to be chosen for a task. The warrior turns and begins looking around for his assigned partners. "Shadeclaw, Dawnpaw, are you two ready?" He calls out, eyes narrrowed as he attempts to locate the two.

[@Badwolf; - Shadeclaw]
[@Silverfur & Co; - Dawnpaw]
idk how mentions work, lol. Please let me know if you don't want to be mentioned next time

Last edited by Ready2Crash; Yesterday at 05:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/hiraeth
Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
32 Moons

--------------------

Skunkridge gave a short nod of greeting to both cats as they arrived.

"Super ready!" She said "Let's head and grab 'em!"
The tuxedo smiled, and started heading to search for the brambles.
Brambles couldn't be to hard to find, after all.

@Quasar - @Luna16

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Sproutfleck had listened intently to instructions before limping slightly to go find the other two cats. He hoped he wasn’t too late but it seemed they had been looking around for him. The Bronze knight blinks once’s and nodded in greeting. “Took me a moment to get here, sorry. Let’s get this going, shall we?” he grinned, flicking an ear to lighten their wonders of his absence. At the possibility of sour feelings Sproutfleck’s green hues narrowed ever so slightly, but he kept a lighthearted smile. “No need to get antsy, we got work to do.”

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 07:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Larkswoop - ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Good. Sproutfleck was here. Now Hawkthorn could stop complaining. Stopping her wash, Larkswoop nodded a greeting to the tom who had just arrived, her green eyes carrying a friendly glow for Sproutfleck. They narrowed as she turned back to Hawkthorn. ´´For StarClan´s sake, Hawkthorn, don´t make things difficult,´´ She meowed firmly before turning to walk alongside Sproutfleck during their journey to Sunkissed Creek.

´´Alright,´´ The broad-shouldered tabby mewed, voice soft yet brisk. ´´As Bumblestar said, we are to clear debris. She wants to make a temporary camp for us at Sunkissed Creek to keep the healthy cats away from the sick ones whilst Wolfpaw and Hollowpaw treat them.´´ Larkswoop explained, her tail swaying behind her. ´´If there is anything you find that you think might be worth keeping to help go towards construction of the temporary camp, put it in a pile, and we'll let Bumblestar inspect it and see what she thinks it's worth.´´

The tabby looked over her shoulder at Hawkthorn through narrowed green eyes. ´´Go easy on Sproutfleck. With that limp of his, he´s going to need help. Don´t be spreading gossip, either.´´ The warrior sighed. Gossip was the last thing that the Clan needed, especially with so many cats ill and in the medicine den. There was a risk that Wolfpaw and Hollowpaw could fall ill. ´´Oh, and if you see any useful herbs while we´re at Sunkissed Creek, pick some to take back to our medicine cats. With all the sick cats, they´ll need them. Catmint is what they need most, I believe.´´

Larkswoop fluffed up her fur against the leaf-fall chill. Sure, it wasn´t leaf-fall yet, but it was starting to feel like it! ´´It´s a bit chilly,´´ The ThunderClanner murmured softly in Sproutfleck´s ear.

[ @Blaaze // @Bluest+r~ ]
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Hawkthorn growled quietly. "That was once." He retorted and frowned. "Yeah, we can hear. We're not deaf, Larkswoop." He growled and flattened his ears. "Let's just get going. I don't want to waste any time." He muttered and lowered his head, almost sadly.

@paedyn @Blaaze

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

ThunderClan Re: QUARANTINE!!

Larkswoop - ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

A frown crossed the she-cat´s maw, and guilt had her stomach churning. Touching her nose to the tip of Hawkthorn´s ear, Larkswoop softened her voice and her gaze. ´´I´m sorry,´´ She murmured quietly. ´´I´m not trying to be mean. I just want to get things done.´´

[ @Blaaze // @Bluest+r~ ]
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Snowpaw bounded forwards when she heard her name called. She's on a patrol with Bumblestar! Oh wow! Wow! That is so cool! She followed Bumblestar and the rest of her patrol as the other patrols busied themselves, her eyes shining with excitement. "Hi! I'm Snowpaw," she introduced herself to the other warriors. "I'm glad I got to help! I hope the other sick cats get better soon. We're getting den materials, right? Cool! I helped rebuild the medicine den recently, so... It can't be too different, right?" she chattered to her patrolmates, or really anyone who was listening. "Oh! I should start helping!" she realized. After all, that's why she was here! "I'll make a pile," she announced, dashing off in search for materials, grabbing whatever she could find and putting them in said pile. A fern, some moss she scratched up, another fern, some sticks... And so on.
---

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Nightwhisper
@ollie - Twilightforest.
@dino. - Bumblestar

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Snowpaw bounded forwards when she heard her name called. She's on a patrol with Bumblestar! Oh wow! Wow! That is so cool! She followed Bumblestar and the rest of her patrol as the other patrols busied themselves, her eyes shining with excitement. "Hi! I'm Snowpaw," she introduced herself to the other warriors. "I'm glad I got to help! I hope the other sick cats get better soon. We're getting den materials, right? Cool! I helped rebuild the medicine den recently, so... It can't be too different, right?" she chattered to her patrolmates, or really anyone who was listening. "Oh! I should start helping!" she realized. After all, that's why she was here! "I'll make a pile," she announced, dashing off in search for materials, grabbing whatever she could find and putting them in said pile. A fern, some moss she scratched up, another fern, some sticks... And so on.
---

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Nightwhisper
@ollie - Twilightforest.
@dino. - Bumblestar
Nightwhisper gave a gentle purr to the apprentice's hyperness. "Wow. Your fast" he praised lightly, carrying some bracken and such over

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3