Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 02:23 PM
September Gathering
Last post by goodacacia
Today 02:19 PM
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:14 PM

Old Today, 12:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bogtumble let his head loll to the side until it thumped against the branch. His yellow eye, the pupil shrunk to a n impossibly small pinpoint, rolled in the socket with the movement until it fixed on the shadow hovering above Treetiger. He dug his claws a little deeper into the bark - then he slid sideways off the branch and hit the rotting ground with a dull, unceremonious thump, and settled for lounging there instead as he stared up at her.

"Seems you're a package deal!" Giggles made his words wobble, only they sounded devoid of any joy; tainted. "I thought ThunderSquirrels were all a bunch of tree-hugging, lazy little insects hardly worth playing with." He flexed his claws, as if imagining a pelt beneath them instead of the leaf litter. "If all of you can do this little party trick, though, I might have to change my opinion."

He tilted his head again, this time focused on the feline-esque shadow, and lifted a paw to wave at it. "Does your trick have a name? Can you teach me? I'm terribly bored. Daddy never comes to visit, and there's nothing warm to eat here. I need something to pass the time if I can't sink my CLAWS into something." The corners of his mouth stretched into a too-wide grin. "Pretty please? For your new best friend Bogtumble?"

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue T1 | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Treetiger watched as the cat just fell to the ground like a corpse. She almost flinched and maybe she would've, but this cat was already dead. She was almost certain it didn't hurt him, and it almost seemed true when he rolled and looked at her. Her own claws sank into the ground, more out of discomfort than what she could only assume as malice from him. However, the next set of words shook her to her core.

The Bengal canted her head just slightly to look at her shadowy friend. It'd been lingering in the corner of her vision this whole time. "You- you can see it?" Treetiger spoke softly, rigid from shock as she glanced back at other. She could almost hear her friend chuckling in the background of her mind. This was... expected by it? It knew?

Treetiger tried to relax a little, although the anxiety that riddled her was overwhelming. Her heart still hammered as she processed this entire situation.

Best friend. A friend.

The chuckling was louder in her head, she wasn't sure if Bogtumble could hear that too. Pupils dilated at the words. That intoxicating word. "You're my friend?" she'd turn to look directly at the feline-esque figure hovering near her. It'd released its grip on her, sitting idly as its own figure. Hauntingly red eyes glimmering as it stared blankly between the two felines. "I don't know... I don't know what I did. I just didn't want to be alone anymore. I just wished for a friend that would stay forever. My forever friend..." Treetiger eased up a little, her muscles relaxing as the tension of her secret eased up a bit after the entire moon of torture.

"I was so sick of being alone."

Green eyes shifted as a new emotion took over. "Thrush uses it sometimes. I can hear him. I can see him standing in my friend. I don't know how it works... but when I need him the most, he shows up and guides me along."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 12:39 PM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Oreocream watches in the shadows ready to pounce on the cat as a betrayer she wanted to hurt everything but couldnt so she just stared at the cat

<OrEoCrEaM>

@SuspiciousMindz