Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 02:23 PM
September Gathering
Last post by goodacacia
Today 02:19 PM
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:14 PM

Old Today, 10:59 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Rainsong a blue gray she-cat with icy blue eyes walked out of the nursery, her eyes traveled around the clearing. She spotted her kits playing, knowing that they were safe in the clan she turned and padded over to the fresh kill pile and sat down. She looked through it until she saw a fish. She purred and reached down to grab it.
@Tallstar

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him

Spiraltail noticed Rainsong as she selected a fish from the fresh-kill pile, her eyes briefly resting on her kits which were playing happily nearby. Seeing her look content yet weary, he approached with a warm, friendly demeanor.

“Hi, Rainsong,” he said, his voice gentle. “That fish looks like a good choice. I know how important it is to find a moment to relax, especially with how lively your kits are. If you’d like, I could keep an eye on them while you enjoy your meal. It might be nice to have a bit of peace and quiet for a change.”

He smiled, his gaze shifting to the kits with a touch of affection. “Or if there’s something else you need, whether it’s more food or any other help, just let me know. I’m here to lend a paw and make things a bit easier for you. I can imagine how busy things must be with such energetic little ones around.”

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 11:08 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

(WHAT A GENTLEMAN! @Tallstar)

Rainsong looked up when she heard a voice, her icy blu eyes landed on Spiraltail. "Oh good morning, Spiraltail." she said with a mouth full of fish, she set the fish down at her paws and looked up at him. "I thought it was a good choice as well, you can't go wrong with fish." she smiled at him. Rainsong's eyes widen when she heard his request. Most toms at his age didn't want anything to do with kittens, they focus on warrior duties. "Oh no Spiraltail, you don't have to. My kits are quite a handful...especially Shallowkit." her eyes drifted over to where her son was playing with his siblings. She then moved her gaze back to the handsome tom. "I appreciate the offer and your other offers." She giggled. "I assume you want kits of your own?" she asked with a tilt of her head, she could see the affection for the young kits in his eyes. She wrapped a tail around her paws and stared at him. She used to have a mate, a loving mate but he was gone now and it was just her and her kits.

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade and Slitthroat
Old Today, 11:22 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/him
Spiraltail gave a small, understanding smile as Rainsong spoke. “I’m glad you enjoyed the fish,” he said, his gaze softening as he looked at the kits. “I know they can be a handful. I don’t mind the chaos—it’s a part of being in a clan, after all.”

When Rainsong asked about his thoughts on having kits of his own, Spiraltail’s expression grew thoughtful. “Yes, it’s something I’ve considered. There’s something special about watching young ones grow and learn. But for now, I’m happy to be a part of the clan’s support system, helping out however I can.”

Noticing the sadness in her eyes, he added gently, “If you ever need anything, whether it’s help with the kits or just someone to talk to, please know that I’m here for you. We’re all in this together, and supporting each other is what makes us strong.”

His gaze was warm and sincere as he concluded, “And who knows? Maybe one day I’ll have a family of my own. For now, I’m just glad to be here for you and the little ones.”
@Splitmoon

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 11:23 AM.
Old Today, 11:30 AM

Rainsong looked at Spiraltail with icy blue eyes. She listened to him explain that it was always special watching young cats grow. He was right, she loved watching her kits grow and knowing they would be the next generation of warriors, and they would teach the next younger ones after them. She also loved watching the other kits and watching their personalities grow, especially hers. She then turned back to looked at him. "I think you'll be a great father one day, Spiraltail." she said with a purr, she looked away from him again and back over at her kits. "I appreciate you, I really do. I'll keep that in mind when I need to talk about something or just need company." she purred. She liked this tom, he always seemed to know how to comfort someone or say the right thing. She especially liked it when he said we're all in this together, and supporting each other he was right but what shocked her the most was the fact he said he would be here for her and her kits. She never heard someone say that to her, especially after her mate died. "Thank you, Spiraltail."
@Tallstar

Splitpaw (moon)

Alt Clan

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 11:31 AM.
Old Today, 12:03 PM

Nightshadow raced into camp, he skidded to a halt. "I need warriors with me now!" he yelled across the clearing. "I need a patrol with now, to make sure there aren't anymore on the territory. Dusklion is waiting right now." The black and white tom looking around the clearing waiting for anyone to join, his icy blue eyes blazed with fury. If there were more out there he would kill them.

[OPEN]

Splitpaw (moon)

Alt Clan

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 12:05 PM.
Old Today, 12:15 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream looked up in surprise as Nightshadow came barreling into the camp. He bounded up to the tom, frowning. ”What? What’s wrong? I can come on the patrol.” He offered, clearly unaware that a fox was present on the territory. ”Let’s get one more warrior like you said and head back to Dusklion.”

( @Splitmoon - snatching this hehe )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Amused

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker crossed through the long grass of one of the more derelict twoleg dens that sat between the clearing and their leaders temporary residence. The tall green grass flattened before his large contrasting black speckled form as he made his way purposefully beyond the brush. While e passed into an open field that lay between two different rows of twoleg dens, he tasted the air turning to his right to follow a dark wooden line of fencing until he could see several apprentices resting peacefully. Dawn's light was only just pressing against the dark morning sky. Wavebreaker let out a yawn, he and Fading had just undergone a long discussion about his new apprentice Fawnpaw. Even if it felt to soon soon since Shrewpaw, he knew It wasn't his call to make. A good warrior must listen to his leader, and at least Fadingstar seemed like a leader worth listening to.

In any case Wavebreaker would make sure that Fawnpaw became an asset to her clan. He tilted his large head under a loose panel of wood that led to the sleeping apprentices. He saw her white tipped bobbed tail rising and falling with her restful breaths. She is probably still catching up on her sleep after the vigil. Wavebreaker had let her rest a day, but now it was time for work. He placed one of his large dark pawpads on her rising shoulder giving it a swift shake. "Time to wake up Fawnpaw, we have some tasks that need doing." He was careful to control the volume of his deep voice, not wanting to wake any more sleeping cats than necessary.

@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 12:35 PM.
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw's pale green eyes slowly opened, her gaze landing on the large tom. suddenly she was up and out of her nest, her nose raised. she was quite small for an apprentice, but than again, she was pretty agile. she nodded, not daring to say anything as to wake the other apprentices up. she already got chewed out for that last night. she slowly rose, padding to wavebreaker's side. she wasn't sure what to expect for today's training. she wasn't sure what she'd be doing, but she didn't dare ask in case it wasn't what she had hoped for.
@Quietheart

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Today, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Poppyburst - RiverClan Warrior
The Collector
Chill of Death
Kitty Softpaws Tier 1

The tortie´s head shot up at Nightshadow´s yowl. ´´Foxes in the territory?´´ She meowed, voice filled with alarm. ´´I´ll go. You warn Fadingstar, and I´ll get a couple more warriors.´´

[ @Splitmoon // @occulation - Fading Mention ]
Old Today, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw's pale green eyes slowly opened, her gaze landing on the large tom. suddenly she was up and out of her nest, her nose raised. she was quite small for an apprentice, but than again, she was pretty agile. she nodded, not daring to say anything as to wake the other apprentices up. she already got chewed out for that last night. she slowly rose, padding to wavebreaker's side. she wasn't sure what to expect for today's training. she wasn't sure what she'd be doing, but she didn't dare ask in case it wasn't what she had hoped for.
@Quietheart

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

He watched as Fawnpaw rose quickly to her feet, the pale green eyes she possessed flicking away sleep with each blink. He grinned a little as she hurried over to his side. He couldn't tell if her speed was due to nerves or if she was simply excited to start her apprentice duties. Either way seemed like the youthful she-cat was ready to roll. As they padded off and out from under the protection of the fence he could feel the joints in his back left leg aching slightly in the early morning air. It was a little colder today than it had been in a while, and he wasn't sure if his body was simply envying his apprentices youth or if she was reminding him of Shrewpaw.

As the pair drew further and further from the twolegplace Wavebreaker decided to test how closely his apprentice had been watching the others from the nursery while they had undergone their training. "Fawnpaw why do you think we are up so early this morning? Do you have any idea what we are about to do?" His voice was unrestrained now, but still gentle and rolling like waves for which he bore his namesake. His deep blue eyes watched his charge carefully, curiously waiting for her response.

@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 02:12 PM.