Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 02:23 PM
September Gathering
Last post by goodacacia
Today 02:19 PM
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:14 PM

Old Today, 10:38 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
Loonpaw | he/him | @Starphobia sorry for taking abit to get the starter out rip

Loonpaw yawned a bit as he padded out of the apprentices den, eyes squinting against the glare of the sun. It was a bit later than he would've liked, but it wasnt as bad as it could've been. Sunhigh was still a ways away, at least, so he hadnt overslept too much. He took a second to stretch out his limbs, no longer burdened the tighter quarters of the den nor the chance of accidentally stepping on a still sleeping apprentice. Would Mountaintalon take him out for training today? He couldnt really say the idea thrilled him. Well, maybe he could find something to do around camp until he knew for sure about that.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 28 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just another day in ThunderClan, Mothflame supposed. Maybe not as normal as it was before, what with the sickness all around. Speaking of, Mothflame still needed to get done the work she had been assigned by Bumblestar. As she thought about how she would pull things off, she just so happened to walk past the Apprentices' Den, spotting an apprentice stepping out in the process. Specifically, Loonpaw. She recognized him. Why not a warm greeting?

"Hello, Loonpaw," Mothflame purred, giving a small nod and a friendly smile. She hoped her scar didn't seem so intimidating to the younger cat. "Lovely day, no?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Today, 10:42 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Lazy

Dawnkit who was looking for more kits to play with found Falconkit ripping the prey pile apart "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE ADULT FOOD?!" She yelled

<Dawnkit>

@Fio
Old Today, 10:49 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just another day in ThunderClan, Mothflame supposed. Maybe not as normal as it was before, what with the sickness all around. Speaking of, Mothflame still needed to get done the work she had been assigned by Bumblestar. As she thought about how she would pull things off, she just so happened to walk past the Apprentices' Den, spotting an apprentice stepping out in the process. Specifically, Loonpaw. She recognized him. Why not a warm greeting?

"Hello, Loonpaw," Mothflame purred, giving a small nod and a friendly smile. She hoped her scar didn't seem so intimidating to the younger cat. "Lovely day, no?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Loonpaw | he/him

At the greeting from Mothflame, Loonpaw dipped his head slightly in return. He had of course seen the warrior around camp a fair few times, but he couldn't remember if they had ever spoken to each other. Well, there was a first time for everything, he supposed.

He didn't exactly match her smile, but he still held what he at least thought was a warm..ish expression. Maybe warm was a bit of a stretch, but he was at least trying not to look standoffish or outright bored. "I guess so" he hummed in response, "if only the situation were better, we might actually be able to enjoy it"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old Today, 10:59 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post

Loonpaw | he/him

At the greeting from Mothflame, Loonpaw dipped his head slightly in return. He had of course seen the warrior around camp a fair few times, but he couldn't remember if they had ever spoken to each other. Well, there was a first time for everything, he supposed.

He didn't exactly match her smile, but he still held what he at least thought was a warm..ish expression. Maybe warm was a bit of a stretch, but he was at least trying not to look standoffish or outright bored. "I guess so" he hummed in response, "if only the situation were better, we might actually be able to enjoy it"

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame nodded, thinking for a while.

"Right. Things aren't as what it used to be, not that it was any better before the sickness started spreading..." Mothflame shrugged. "But cats weren't suffering and dying left and right, you know?"

She paused, thinking whether or not to ask how the apprentice was doing. She expected a normal answer, something like "fine" or "okay", but you can never be sure.

"So, Loonpaw, how are you doing?" It didn't seem like Loonpaw was sick, so that was at least reassuring. The less sick cats, the better. "Your training going well?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Today, 11:24 AM

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameythistmoon View Post
Dawnkit who was looking for more kits to play with found Falconkit ripping the prey pile apart "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE ADULT FOOD?!" She yelled

<Dawnkit>

@Fio

Falconkit’s moment of satisfying fury was cut short, barely lasting a few heartbeats before another kit approached, her presence as unwelcome as a cold breeze. His paws froze mid-swipe, hanging over the shredded body of a poor, unfortunate mouse. Slowly, he turned his head toward her, his neck twisting like an owl sizing up a meal. His sharp, unblinking eyes met her worried gaze with the kind of irritation that spoke of endless frustrations.

“Fighting, duhhh! What does it look like I’m doing?” His voice dripped with disdain as he rolled his eyes, the gesture punctuating his opinion of her interruption. What a dumb kit.

Without a second thought, Falconkit flicked his ears dismissively and turned his back on her. His claws sank back into the pile, and with renewed intensity, he tore into it once more, each slash more savage than the last.

The true secret of happiness
lies in taking a genuine interest
in all the details of daily life.

Last edited by Fio; Today at 12:43 PM.
Old Today, 12:04 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet, Straight. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw had finished the patrol with the Badger, and Foxes and all without getting hurt. Not just that but Brackenclaw also was named a Hornet of Thunderclan. And while Brackenclaw really didn't expect to be acknowledged for his work he wasn't about to be ungrateful. He respected Wolfhive too much for this to be the case. Instead he decided to just keep it on the downlow and instead just carry on with how things had always been. Brackenclaw never did anything for glory or fame everything he did was for Thunderclan and that was the long and short of his motivations. Brackenclaw however, did have something he needed to do. He was tasked with two whole Apprentices to train and Brackenclaw didn't like having downtime instead he was always trying to do something that might benefit the Clan whether that be hunting, border patrol, or herb gathering, or even training the next generation. Brackenclaw never stopped and thus now he was approaching where he saw his Apprentices Mothpaw and Antpaw. Brackenclaw didn't have any problems with Mothpaw but he was concerned about the apparent attitude of Antpaw something he knew he would have to iron out. Brackenclaw would call out. "Antpaw! Mothpaw! Come today I'm going to teach you how to hunt." Brackenclaw would tell the apprentices he wasn't going to leave the Camp though given everything that had happened instead he was gonna teach them the crouch here and later when everything is safer he planned on taking them hunting. @Badwolf @Desert Rain Frog

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Today at 12:05 PM.
Old Today, 01:52 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
108/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 moons

Chasmkit's ears perked up as she heard Burnedpaw calling out. She quickly got up and looked around to see if there were any kits nearby. There weren't. Chasmkit shouted, "Yes, I am okay! Thank you." It was going to take a while for her to eat the whole bird. A few feathers from the magpie were fluttering since the wind picked up.

Burnedpaw - @Luna16 , Splitpaw - @Splitmoon

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)