Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:40 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:38 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:34 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:28 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 07:23 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"No I'll finish later fishing with a full stomach makes you look bigger and you loose your stealth but that rabbit wouldn't fill you up to much." Dreamsky says as she watches Moonbee eat

Dreamsky

I'm gonna leave but return tomorrow

@Aphrodite
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

(Okay! Sounds good! See ya!)

Moonbee looked down at the bird, she swallowed and then looked up. "Then I guess we better go fishing." she laughed. Her amber eyes sparkled.
\ @Ameythistmoon

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade and Slitthroat

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 01:26 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons || Lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye

Ew. She was going to spend her entire bed time routine cleaning her tail, and even then it would never be as clean as she would want. Maybe she could ask Mother to tend to the slobber that now coated her poor tail... Her poor disgusting tail. The kitten knew rationally that she shouldn't taste good. If anything it was good Cardinalkit spit her out like crowfood! Hopefully word would spread to the rest of the litter to not. bite. Plumkit.

But something about the absolute horror plastered on Cardinalkit's face made her pelt prickle. Was she really that off putting? So much so that the younger child felt the need to regurgitate her poor tail fur and shove it back?? The tortie tried to keep herself from regurgitating at the sight. "I do not want that. You made it gross. Gross means unwanted." A paw waved dismissively at the pile. She didn't care what Cardinalkit did with it, but Plum wanted it no closer than 20 billion tail lengths.

But the pile of slimy fur was all but forgotten as the calico began tapping her chin, topping it off with a smarty pants comment. Being a mouse brain does not make you a mouse? What does that have to do with anything? Oh how she wanted to correct the kitten. On proper sentence structure, on manners, on common sense!!! But with the glob of fur laying uselessly between them and Cardinalkit's overdramatic displays... she couldn't risk any attention being drawn.

Her brain worked overtime to think of a good way to discreetly discipline Snowybreeze's kin. Should she find the progenitor and shove his trouble making baby over with a huff? Perhaps drag Cardinalkit into the shadows and give her and spook the bad habit out of her? No... that result in something else being spooked out... Maybe a good cuff around the ears would get the message across? Sigh... The tortie could practically feel steam coming out from her ears.

Perhaps the calico sensed her hesitation, or maybe she just felt like tormenting Plum a little more because it seemed like she still had more to say.

"Serious?" She parroted, trying to follow Cardinalkit's incoherent sentences. Straws? Rawr Rawr? Funny?! If her face reflected her emotions, it would surely be scrunched up in slight offense. But alas, all she could do was stare blankly at the younger kit as she slowly put the pieces together.

"My littermates and I very much alike. I am not... serious!" Thank the stars she had found Egretkit just a few days ago and learned what exactly it meant to "play". Plumkit still didn't get the appeal, and she certainly did not learn why it was her siblings lived to play and cause chaos. She was just born off. That was something the kitten would need to learn to live with... but that didn't mean she wanted the other kittens to know! That meant she stood out! That meant... attention. A shiver shot down her spine as if she had just jumped into a pile of snow. "I- we play so many games it is not even funny! You - I do not even know how you didn't know that. Too busy biting on other's tails?" A lash of her poor slobbery tail to prove her panicked point. That sounded good. Confident. Ya... surely that will convince the kit that I am normal like everyone else.

@Alchemist Kitsune Sorry for the slow response, I've been battling writers block but I have to say I LOVE cardinal omg.

Last edited by Poprock; Yesterday at 03:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Owlscreech a brown she-cat with amber eyes, and a scar going through her eye but missing it walked into the clearing, she was holding a rabbit. Her eyes wandered around the clearing. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and sat the rabbit in the pile along with the other fresh prey. Her big owl like eyes, counted how much prey was in the pile just to make sure that it was enough for her clanmates. Maybe I should go out and get some more she thought. She didn't want her clanmates to go hungry.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade and Slitthroat
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons || Lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye

Her sister was making no sense, and Plum was getting anxious. Curiosty be darned, this needed to stop at ONCE!"Because I am grossed out. This seems reckless." A small stomp of her paw to accentuate the direness of the situation. Littlekit was playing on borrowed time; something she did not seem to know or care about. Plumkit's tummy twisted thinking of all the possible ways that this could go wrong. Littlekit could catch a disease, Windclan could starve, they could get in trouble with mother, or... oh goodness the worst option of them all. Plumkit could get reprimanded in front of the whole clan. Dozens of scrutinizing eyes all trained on her for a crime she did not commit. No. She would turn herself right around and slink away before anyone but her idiot sibling ever knew she was here. With a shake of her head, the tortie turned on her heels to leave.

But Littlekit was too fast. At lightning speed she slid down the prey pile, spraying gunk and grime all over the place; and all. Over. Plumkit.

Oh no. No no no no no o nooononoonoooooooooo. Despite her panicked leap backwards, there was no mistaking the slimy goop that was now splattered all over her front. Even worse? There was no doubt that the two had been caught red handed. Even WORSE? Plumkit could tell from the defiant twinkle in her sister's eye that she would not go down without a fight. Starclan take me now...

The next few moments happened in a flash. Leopardsong's perfectly reasonable scolding, Littlekit's perfectly un-reasonable retort, and finally Plumkit being turned into a living shield. A disgustingly dirty, horribly guilty shield. A shield that could not move no matter how badly she wished to, as the dirt and grime kept her rooted to the spot. They were doomed.

For the millionth time in her short life, Plumkit wished her face showed any emotion other than the blank one it was stuck with. She wanted to show Leopardsong that: No I did not sign up for this, no I don't know this weirdo hiding behind me, no I do NOT want to get Mother involved, HELP!!! Unfortunately, all she could do was stare neutrally ahead, looking almost as guilty as the gremlin behind her.

"I-I do not know h-her." She stuttered out after a long moment of staring. "I- uuhhhh I am an only child and I do n-not know who FireMa is. My m-ma is um... Is um..." Her gaze flashed around the clearing, desperate to find a new mother. Someone who had no blood similar to the demon behind her. Luckily, there was one molly nearby who Plum could use.

"Dreamlight. My mother is Dreamlight and um-" Was she shaking? Or was there an earthquake?? Oh goodness when did her paws start sweating?? And- and!!!!! Would Mother really miss Littlekit? Because when the two were alone under the cover of the night sky, Plum was going to smack her in the face. Assume Leopardsong didn't banish them before that...
@Moonraven @SuspiciousMindz
Old Today, 04:55 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. Kill Cottonkit? His gullible mind began to swarm. Then Quickpaw, Cottontail had heard the rumours about the killer, only hushed whisperings of course. Not much made it into the Nursery.

The outside didn’t seem so bad, Maggotpaw did mention the foxes and the hawks. Let alone the other clans, but being outside at least he’d have the rabbits to make friends with of course. It wasn’t at all what he’d learnt about being an apprentice, I mean after all Maggotpaw didn’t seem all that dead. ”The outside doesn’t seem all that bad, plenty of apprentices get up to fun out there. I’ve heard them speak about it.”

The words flowed slowly, as if he wasn’t entirely convinced himself, but he desperately needed to look on the bright side of things.

[​​ @nyme ]