Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Today 12:59 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:56 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 12:44 AM

Old September 5th, 2024, 11:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Cal's clearing of safety ((OPEN))

(yay!!!)

Wolfcry looked her deputy, her eye looked up at him. She turned her attention to Cal when she heard those words. I fell in love. She wanted to purr but she didn't want the deputy to get even more mad, she turned back to Crowtooth. "I fell in love as well. He understands me.... I feel whole with him...I'm not asking you to understand Crowtooth. I know what the warrior code says...but I love him."
@Red'fur @Rani

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade and Slitthroat
Old September 5th, 2024, 11:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Well this outsider, Cal or Calhoun (what was that supposed to mean anyways? The clanborn tom never understood outsider names) was more respectful then some of the rogues Crowtooth had met before and he let out a pleased huff at that. The last rogue the deputy had met had been offended Crowtooth was furious she'd been ignoring border markings and stealing herbs, honestly it was down right dumb. Cal though was acting well, which earned him some grace. Even if the two were a bit over dramatic.

Heaving out a sigh at the two lovebirds the tom lifted a paw to rub at his face, groaning a "The code aint so much an' issue right now Wolfcry as yer loyalty is. BUT because ya'll seem ta be more moronic youngin's then actively malicious Im givin' ya options.

It largely hinges on how 'in love' ya are Cal. We dont scorn outsiders in windclan, nor those that fall in love wit' 'em but fer various reasons we like ta keep thin's in the clan so ta speak. So, would ya join the clan fer yer love Cal?

Because as it stands either she leaves her home, kin, an' all she knows ta be wit' ya. She breaks up wit' ya ta keep stayin' in windclan. Or ya join the clan as a warrior, pledge loyalty an' ya'll can keep yer little romance."
Hell Crowtooth viewed this more as a love is blind situation then anything so he was even willing to vouch for Cal given how well the tom had been acting so far. It'd be a major change in life for the outsider sure, but they could raise their kittens in the safety of a clan should they have them and life in windclan was arguably the best in all the clans.

"Honestly I'd say joinin' is yer best bet. Windclan's a nice place ta live an' ya could find a home wit' us too, many do. The other options are.... less kind in my eyes fer various reasons."

@Red'fur @Aphrodite

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 6th, 2024, 12:30 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Sad

(( Cal ))

* His eyes drifted from Wolfcry to Crowtooth. Join Windclan? He never was one for the clans. Too many stipulations and not as much free will. He looked back to Wolfcry and his smile faded. He loved her, but he could never make her choose between her clan and him. He looked back at Crowtooth. *
" I-i'm not sure... I had family in the clans... none of which enjoyed clan life. My uncle Swift left Windclan... I-i... "
* He again looked back at Wolfcry. His heart pounding hard in his chest. He had made his choice. *
" If I join would your leader be willing to let me keep my name? "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Aphrodite @Rani (( Same as before ))
“As the world revolves around the sun we have no choice , but to follow. All of us follow the King and Queen, but I'm done playing as the pawn. I deserve better not wasting my life for what they want. It's my time to become more than what they wish.”.
Old September 6th, 2024, 07:59 AM

Wolfcry eye widen at what Crowtooth said. He was giving him the option to join the clan. She turned her eye on Cal. Her heart pounding, she say the hesitation for a minute and it scared her. She watched afraid, that he wasn't going to join. Her blue eye looked back at Crowtooth. Her heart still pounding. She wanted him to join, she really did and if he didn't she would have to leave her clan...and she's never left her clan before. Nor her friends.
@Rani @Red'fur

Splitpaw (moon)

Alt Clan
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

Cal had windclan blood? Or at least knew a former windclanner? not odd really, a lot of cats went missing not to return for various reason so it wasnt all that strange that an outsider living nearby was linked in some way.

What mattered more was that Cal was willing to consider the idea, so the deputy launched into the details.
"Given Im the dep you'd not need ta do a joinin' wit' my approval, which I'd give. Ya'd have a warriors name but kinda be an' apprentice 'til yer settled which can be less then a moon easy. Mostly its just checkin' ya have huntin'/fightin' skills an' understand the culture. Ya'd still be a warrior really, just a conditional one. Aint hard, clan life's less harsh then most think.

As fer yer name....." Here the tom had to think on Twilightstars past cases. "Ya could keep yer name as a nick-name fer sure, most cats 'ave one. But ya might need an' alternate fer official stuff that sounds more clannish even if its not what anyone knows ya as. Like Swifthunt or somethin', yer choice on what it'd be too.

Partially its fer yer sake so yer not singled out at gatherin's an' the like but again, ya could keep yer name an' generally be called by it."

Crowtooth didnt know if that would be make or break for the outsider.
"What'dya say? Headin' back wit' us?"

@Red'fur @Aphrodite (sorry for the reply delay! Ive caught the flu and am sluggish)

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

(( Cal ))

* He looked up at the tall and lean tom. *
" Can I at least say goodbye to my den? "
“As the world revolves around the sun we have no choice , but to follow. All of us follow the King and Queen, but I'm done playing as the pawn. I deserve better not wasting my life for what they want. It's my time to become more than what they wish.”.

Last edited by Red'fur; Yesterday at 09:50 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM

(No worries, hope you feel better! Also I changed my username it's @Splitmoon now!)

Wolfcry looked up at the deputy, her blue eye sparkled. She felt like she could burst with happiness. She turned and looked back at Cal. He was going to join Windclan with her! Wolfcry was super happy that she didn't even hear that he had WindClan blood. Her mind was just filled with Cal is joining Cal is joining "Cal....have you decided a warrior name?" she asked, but looked back at the deputy to see if he would accepted Cal to say goodbye to his home one last time
@Red'fur @Rani

Splitpaw (moon)

Alt Clan

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 10:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

Looks like Crowtooth needed to find a guide for Cal to get him settled quick. And maybe an annoying chore for Wolfcry given she still did something dumb regardless if it worked out. A good bap on the nose irritating activity to remind her to think next time would do her good.

Still the tom nodded, settling into a loaf to wait, rasping. "Sure go ahead. If ya 'ave stuff ya wanna collect to bring wit' feel free ta grab it too. Ill be here, yer choice if yer takin' Wolfcry wit' ya.

Ill wait fer ya so come back when yer ready ta go."

@Splitmoon @Red'fur (Feel free to rp out visiting the den just mention me when theyre back to Crow and heading back. Redfur when youve got an 'official' warriors name chosen apply cal to windclan and Ill nab him a buddy and tell you who)

Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM

(( Cal ))

* He turned and walked to the den entrance. He placed his forehead against the den and closed his eyes. He whispered something and turned back to the two. *
" I'm ready when you are. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Splitmoon @Rani (( Swiftleap in remembrance to his uncle. Also where do I apply him at? Do I have to go through WC outsider joining?))
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Wolfcry looked at the tom, and leaned against him to comfort him. He knew leaving a place he loved so much would be stressful especially joining a clan, especially if he was joining the clan again. "Are you sure about this, Cal?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "You dont have to do this for me." she said softly.

(I think so @Red'fur ) @Rani

Splitpaw (moon)

Alt Clan