Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post Wanted: Gingerkit's Mama!
by Angelia
Last post by Angelia
Today 02:20 PM
Can't decide on a name!
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 02:16 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by Luna16
Today 02:16 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 02:14 PM
Among the shadows, beneath...
by Estelle
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:08 PM

Old September 8th, 2024, 08:59 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Active| Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The Spectre was enjoying this newfound freedom with a patrol of his own. After all, this is what he had done before the limitations on exiting camp were placed. He was a bit frustrated that they never found the cannibal or the cat who was causing so many issues at their border, but he guessed that in a way things were better off. Perhaps the cat had gone and died somewhere quietly, there had been a long string of disappearances lately.

He was expecting peace on his little impromptu patrol, so why was it that he heard shrieking and caught the scent of an outsider? Ugh, this was a pain in the tail. Perhaps, the shrieking was from the aforementioned outsider who just happened to have a run in with one of the more aggressive members of the clan. Oooh, this could actually prove to be entertaining!

Cloaked in the shadows of the night, the massive black tabby stalked through the undergrowth until he found two cats within view. One was Redleaf, and the other… well he didn’t know who that was. They must be the outsider that he smelled. Stepping out of the shadows he looked at the two cats who appeared to be fighting with one another. Piercing azure blue eyes narrowed slightly as he addressed them.

”Redleaf,” He said in a rumbled growl, unsheathing his claws ”Do you need assistance in driving off this intruder?” Honestly, The Spectre would’ve preferred to just kill the offender and be done with it but he figured he could at least keep up appearances and give a warning first.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 8th, 2024, 09:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Redleaf looked up, she had the tom pinned down by the neck. Her claws out. Her eyes moved over to where one of her fellow clan members where. "I think I might." she meowed softly. "He's trespassing, Duskfall." she hissed. "Won't tell me who he is...and what he's doing on our territory." the russet red she-cat glared down at the tom with her dark green eyes. She didn't know why this tom was on her territory, her clan territory. She knew a lot of strays and kittypets like to test them out...but not on Redleaf's watch. If she had to she would kill.
@Cinnamiontail @Dark
Old September 11th, 2024, 01:28 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Pondpaw
Silver Tongue Tier 2 [ Inactive ]
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 [ Active ]
Mind Reader [ Inactive ]
52 / 100

Pondpaw's heart raced as she watched her mentor position himself on the other side of the rabbit. She crouched low, her blue-gray fur blending with the shadows, every muscle in her body tensed in anticipation. As the rabbit bolted toward her, spurred on by her mentor's screech, she knew this was her moment.

With a burst of energy, Pondpaw sprang from her hiding spot, her blue eyes focused intently on the rabbit. She moved with swift precision, aiming to intercept the prey before it could escape. As she neared it, she extended her claws, ready to make the catch.

"Got it!" she hissed to herself, determination fueling her movements. She hoped her training and instincts would guide her paws to success.

Claws met flesh as they sank into the rabbit. Before her quarry could squeal, Pondpaw´s strong jaws snapped its neck with a swift, clean bite.

[ @Aroogi ]

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 30M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

Skidding to a halt, Tuftedtusk purred proudly. "Nicely done! Nice and plump too." Swishing his tail, he would head back the way they came. "Let's go back to camp for a well earned rest."

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old September 11th, 2024, 03:11 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader

Pondpaw´s mind whirled. Her first squirrel! She´d done it! Blue-gray ears perked up at the sound of Tuftedtusk talking to her, and her blue eyes flicked up to meet his own blue ones. ´´Thank you,´´ The former RiverClanner purred, feeling proud of herself at her mentor´s praise. Grasping the squirrel between her jaws, she followed Tuftedtusk back to camp.

[ @Aroogi ]

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!
Old September 12th, 2024, 02:47 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Confused

Violetsnap
SHC Warrior. She/Her. 27 Moons
Monkey's Paw
[ @ ]
══════════════
She took a walk in the territory, in an area hopefully away from where everyone else would most likely be. It was still night time but that's exactly the point here. Bright mornings hurt sometimes. She sat down near one of the trees that covered shadowclan's skies, enjoying the peace of being alone. She won't go back to camp, at least not yet; if it's not something important she'll know it's definitely not her problem. And there's a lot of things that isn't her problem

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Spooky Minku; September 12th, 2024 at 02:49 AM.
Old September 12th, 2024, 01:41 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
more apprentices, more walks through shadowclans thick evergreen forest, stars rookfire felt like at this point he might know it (and especially the newer parts of the territory) better than a lot of the warriors that had never lived anywhere else. it made him feel secure, both in his position and overall, knowing he could find his way around shadowclan and a large majority of riverclan territory (given they hadnt relocated entirely which rookfire doubted, he had seen dusklion at the border recently so at least that side of the territory must be the same) was simply..nice.
but alas, back to the present. his patrol companion for today was gutspaw, one apprentice he expected to more so feel pressured to say yes to a voluntary patrol rather than wanting to go. that was at least the impression he got of teeth. not lazy but also not very keen on rookfire or being in close proximity with him for longer than necesarry. perhaps it was projection in some capacity, but rookfire certainly did not care, all he wanted were more paws and jaws to carry stuff.
"i hope you can hunt because i want you to hunt. 'dont really care what you bring back as long as its something. dont get yourself killed n stay close-ish" silence lingered between the two once rookfire had finished speaking, aimlessly searching his mind for nothing in particular before jerking back to life and strolling off to the left, head lowered considerably almost instantaneously. chervil chervil chervil...mossy knows about chervil..where was he going with this? more or less focussing on climbing over a fallen tree, rook discarded that train of thought. his thoughts felt awfully slippery today. it wasnt really a thing that happened a lot (except when he was trying to add up multiple numbers in his head, that especially always brough great and totally off topic ideas that slipped past before he could grip them) but it was frustrating when it did.

[ where was i going with this? who knows. @wolfie - guts ]
( wow that header is large i gotta fix that )

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder

Last edited by alec; September 12th, 2024 at 01:51 PM. Reason: header edit
Old September 12th, 2024, 06:00 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

An unceremonious outing for an unceremonious feline; something told her mama wouldn't have joined her had she not been her daughter, blankly requesting the former medic join her out within the grounds that belonged to ShadowClan. The semblance of a walk, though it was not the exact words she used, may have been her intention with the directionless way she led her mother -- if her mother deemed fit to accompany her on what she called a patrol, much like Mistlewhisker had deemed her recent outing with the enforcer. Truly though, as opposed to the dull and grand lack of an expression, the younger one's mind remained fogged with racing thoughts and a painful feeling at the mere sight of her mother.

Mama was different from Miss Grandmama, and yet so similar in her ways of doing. Where she spoke soft words and the other none, the two mothers met when it came to the treatment of their kin - come to them, or little you will know them. And Sleepysunrise had made the mistake of engulfing herself in training and not disappoiting her family, that she came to neglect to approach that family, the second part to the deal of the ties they shared. She had neglected to seek her mother out when she could, just as Mama had not sought her out when she could have. But Mama and Miss Grandmama held their own rights; that is merely the way their family seemed to work, bar some of the siblings, and by now the feline could only be at peace with the set-up, happy to have a family at all. So many were without care, and Sleepysunrise could not imagine her life had Mama gone through with her ultimatum.

How different would it be?

She halted, steps quiet and words greatly lacking in manner of conversation, a skill she never picked up. But intently blue eyes turned to her mama, and that tell-tale look of emotion cracking through her façade of cold. It begun with a long stare, imploring and heavier than any words she could speak. Before her head lowered, shamefull, and that white tuft of fur on the top of her head came into contact with the grey feline in her company.
''I'm sorry.''
A silent echo of what she once said;
''You said you love me. But I never said I loved you. But I do.''
She stepped back, soul-piercing sight lifting to watch her mama with rare sincerity lacing her expression.
''I have been distracted, and... Didn't come to you. That is, why I am sorry. Because. I wanted to spend time with you. And I am grateful... you came, with me. I hope, we can walk... More? Or... Talk. They always talk. Do you... Like talking?''

She wasn't sure; the social etiquette was lost on her, and while Birdpaw was often talking, she could not say as much of her mother. Sleepysunrise, feeling oddly sheepish at her uncertainty on how to spend time with her own mother bit the inside of her lip with an averted gaze, head tilting lightly as she began to ponder her words. Sleepysunrise never spoke much, but;
''I can talk. If it is with you.''
She added, a hopeful offer to spend more time together now that Sleepysunrise had gathered herself together enough to face her mama -- and hoped she had the time as well.

Though talking or walking was never quite enough, and it was evident as she let slight uncertainty into her face - a luxury only to her mama - a shuffled the ground beneath her paw, almost anxious. She felt as though there was so much to say, so much she should be saying, but the words never left her mouth, they always got stuck and hardly formed in her brain, clogging her thoughts and creating a whirlpool of abstract ideas running wild in her mind. But had she not called her mama here, because she wished to be with her mama? Because she didn't want to lose her mama, be it to another spawn of thirteen or her own negligence, even if accidental? Sleepysunrise blinked slowly, feeling frozen in place only until the unconscious mind thawed her paws and pushed her forth to press close to her mama; to snuggle close, as she once did when they still shared a nest in the nursery, to hug her mother like she should have done moons ago.
''I'm sorry... I missed you.''
She admitted, quietly, much like she had admitted to her grandmother when she had neglected to visit her, too, for several moons after her warrior name had been gained.
''I love you, mama.''
That same affection, reserved for a select few, laced her tone as she whispered the words, feeling like the kitten she once was and unwilling to step away from her mama so soon - should the snuggled hug have been accepted in the first place.

[ @Rose ]

Old September 13th, 2024, 12:26 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 31M • ShC

---

Tuftedtusk led his patrol into the territory, tail flicking irritably at Flytail's way of speaking to him. He knew the tom was Owlthroat's brother but great stars, the black cat was getting on his nerves. He'd speak to Owl later.

[ @Lil'Ember @wolfie @Tallstar]
[ From now on, we will follow a post order! It will be Tuftedtusk, Firepaw, Gutspaw then Flytail. Remember, in this patrol we will be finding Yellowtwist's body.]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; September 13th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old September 13th, 2024, 08:51 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Truth was, Lostspark had felt it brewing. A shift in the air, the invisible heaviness that seemed to weigh on Sleepysunrise's shoulders, the words on the tip of her daughter's tongue. Or maybe her roleplayer was being too sentimental. Whatever the case, Lostspark wasn't going to shun an apology, because in the end, all that was behind her.

Sighing softly as Sleepysunrise touched her head to her chest, Lostspark reached out to hug the young black and white molly to her chest. "Sleepysunrise," she murmured against her daughter's head, voice low. "There's no need for you to apologize to me - because I'm your mother. There is no wrong you can commit that I won't forgive." That was what she was made for.

She leaned back to meet the other female's light blue gaze. "I love you, too. We can do whatever your heart desires, Sleepysunrise. As long as we're spending that time together."

[ @Estelle - Sleepysunrise | Going to end this here (in terms of my postwise with Lostspark) for sanity's sake :0 Figured we can come to an off-screen conclusion if that's okay ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 15th, 2024, 02:37 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 31M • ShC

---

Tuftedtusk led his patrol into the territory, tail flicking irritably at Flytail's way of speaking to him. He knew the tom was Owlthroat's brother but great stars, the black cat was getting on his nerves. He'd speak to Owl later.

[ @Lil'Ember @wolfie @Tallstar]
[ From now on, we will follow a post order! It will be Tuftedtusk, Firepaw, Gutspaw then Flytail. Remember, in this patrol we will be finding Yellowtwist's body.]

Firepaw
Moons: 10

Firepaw followed closely behind the enforcer as the group padded deeper into Shadowclan in their territory, a wide smile spreading through her muzzle. Mistlewhisker herself had asigned her for an important patrol! The deputy! The second most important cat in the clan! That was the highnest honor the older apprentice could think of recieving at the moment, and she was set in not letting Mistlewhisker down in doing... Whatever they had to do. What was the exact purpose of the patrol anyway? She didnt think the deputy mentioned it, actually. Maybe they had to look for something? In that case, look for what? That was an excelent question! She guessed she would figure out in a bit, so for now the apprentice just continued trotting onwards, keeping her eyes, nose and ears alert in case they spotted something interesting.

For now neither of her senses detected anything worth alerting to the rest of the patrol, so the black and red pelted apprentice slowed her pace to join the other apprentice in the patrol, Gutspaw. Maybe aside from prooving herself worthy of being a Shadowclan cat, she could also make some new friends! "So, you're Gutspaw, right? The name's Firepaw, nice to meet you!" She greeted, she already knew the apprentice's name from hearing it in Mistlewhisker's announcement, and she couldnt stop thinking about how simultaneously cool and weird that suffix was. What kind of cat would you have to be for your parents to give you that suffix? "Do you know what are we doing here exactly? I dont recall Mistlewhisker saying it. Does she just want us to hunt or something?"

@Aroogi @wolfie @Tallstar