Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by dino.
Today 08:20 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:11 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Quasar
Today 08:07 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Quasar
Today 08:03 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Toya Todoroki
Today 07:56 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 11:53 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default who are you really? [p]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
She was sick and tired of being disregarded. Any decent cat would be. It's like others didn't see her importance, didn't notice her many talents. After being shipped off to her THIRD MENTOR Magpiepaw was rightfully getting a bit irritated. So, she was taking her frustrations out on any cat that dared to cross her, giving them a harsh glare as they walked past to get to their dens and carry in with their OH SO IMPORTANT LIVES. It was absolute bull, that's the point. And she was ten moons now! She only had two moons left to prove herself worthy of the warrior title, and by the looks of it, her chances weren't great.

Magpiepaw snarled at the ground below. Why had her mentors all failed her? She had no hope for her newest one, Foggymask. They were probably a bum like the rest of them. So here she was. Sitting here. Sulking. She took a moment to wonder if Gracklepaw was on his way to be a warrior. She hoped he was. He didn't deserve to be held back by lazy warriors, especially since he was so unbelievably awesome, nearly rivaling her. But definitely not passing her. That'd be insane! No one was cooler than she was!

As for Spiderpaw? He looked to be about a moon older than her, so they'd hopefully be made warriors together if Bristlethorn was still off doing shenanigans. Magpiepaw pushed the thought of striking blue eyes from her thoughts in a desperate attempt to stop herself from going down a rabbit hole. She was supposed to be angry! Scowling. She had to focus on scowling.

Suddenly, the air shifted in Shadowclan camp. The wind slowed and got damp with water only for a few moments before the humidity recited and left. "Odd..." Magpiepaw scrunched up her nose. Starclan was being quite creative with the weather... What a weird choice. Why wasn't it consistent? Then something else came, a scent she couldn't place. It smelt like everything and nothing at the same time. It was mind boggling and Magpiepaw didn't like it when she was confused (unsurprisingly).

Tags:
@Levi 99 // ??? (Darkforest cat)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:44 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: who are you really? [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
She was sick and tired of being disregarded. Any decent cat would be. It's like others didn't see her importance, didn't notice her many talents. After being shipped off to her THIRD MENTOR Magpiepaw was rightfully getting a bit irritated. So, she was taking her frustrations out on any cat that dared to cross her, giving them a harsh glare as they walked past to get to their dens and carry in with their OH SO IMPORTANT LIVES. It was absolute bull, that's the point. And she was ten moons now! She only had two moons left to prove herself worthy of the warrior title, and by the looks of it, her chances weren't great.

Magpiepaw snarled at the ground below. Why had her mentors all failed her? She had no hope for her newest one, Foggymask. They were probably a bum like the rest of them. So here she was. Sitting here. Sulking. She took a moment to wonder if Gracklepaw was on his way to be a warrior. She hoped he was. He didn't deserve to be held back by lazy warriors, especially since he was so unbelievably awesome, nearly rivaling her. But definitely not passing her. That'd be insane! No one was cooler than she was!

As for Spiderpaw? He looked to be about a moon older than her, so they'd hopefully be made warriors together if Bristlethorn was still off doing shenanigans. Magpiepaw pushed the thought of striking blue eyes from her thoughts in a desperate attempt to stop herself from going down a rabbit hole. She was supposed to be angry! Scowling. She had to focus on scowling.

Suddenly, the air shifted in Shadowclan camp. The wind slowed and got damp with water only for a few moments before the humidity recited and left. "Odd..." Magpiepaw scrunched up her nose. Starclan was being quite creative with the weather... What a weird choice. Why wasn't it consistent? Then something else came, a scent she couldn't place. It smelt like everything and nothing at the same time. It was mind boggling and Magpiepaw didn't like it when she was confused (unsurprisingly).
Tags:
@Levi 99 // ??? (Darkforest cat)
"Hmm...?"

A low, curious hum pierced the camp's ambience. "Come again?"

The black warrior sat just a few fox-lengths away, his tail lazily draped over his forepaws as he gave his dusty pelt a much-needed cleaning.

There was a calm demeanor about him, a stark contrast to his usual broody attitude. His sapphire blue eyes glowed in the sun like twin moons in the night sky, and his nearly scarless frame stood tall in the clearing. He paused his grooming for a moment, turning to catch the speaker's eye so that she was aware she had his attention.

(Sorry. Meant to get to this yesterday, but something came up and I forgot.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old July 2nd, 2024, 06:53 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Hmm...?"

A low, curious hum pierced the camp's ambience. "Come again?"

The black warrior sat just a few fox-lengths away, his tail lazily draped over his forepaws as he gave his dusty pelt a much-needed cleaning.

There was a calm demeanor about him, a stark contrast to his usual broody attitude. His sapphire blue eyes glowed in the sun like twin moons in the night sky, and his nearly scarless frame stood tall in the clearing. He paused his grooming for a moment, turning to catch the speaker's eye so that she was aware she had his attention.

(Sorry. Meant to get to this yesterday, but something came up and I forgot.)

Magpiepaw

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
A shadow, something she couldn't quite see but certainly heard. "Come again?" The mews pierced through her ears as though the words were willed into her own thoughts. It echoed through the clearing as though it had been yelled into a valley or cave. But no, this was just a simple, tree filled area in Shadowclan. Maybe somecat was messing around and howling in the hollow trees. But Magpiepaw knew better than that. She felt a calculating gaze linger onto her pelt. She immediately tensed, looking around to see if anycat noticed the anonymous voice. Nocat. Not even a soul. Magpiepaw yowled in frustration. Did she have to do everything herself around here!?

He seemed to be grooming himself, and he was very, VERY dusty. That's what I'm gonna call you weirdly dirty cat. Moondust. YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH ME, LALALALA. Cuz I'm saying this in my head, HAHAHA! He was a good distance away from her, and yet he picked HER out of all cats to stare at. She knew she was awesome and everything but what just happened wasn't exactly a good first impression for this cat.

Magpiepaw fearlessly returned his oddly colored gaze. She stood up, standing to her toes. If it were any other day, she would've clawed this idiot silly. But, while glancing around the clearing, nocat seemed to pay attention to him, as though he didn't exist. Maybe he didn't... MAYBE SHE WAS HALLUCINATING! Oh no, oh stars no! She was going insane! Or, this was just one of those knew members of Shadowclan. Yeah. She'd go with that.

"Come what again? What the heck do you mean? I didn't even say anything, anything other than 'odd' but I was referring to the weather." Magpiepaw was the first to speak up. Well, actually the third but not really, because she was the first to say the first words! Completely understandable. "Who are you? Some weird new member of Shadowclan?"

In her opinion, Shadowclan was getting too many new members, most were just cats who decided to cause and abundance of problems for HER. So many were surpassing her in such little time, it was genuinely embarrassing. She hated it. Every new cats just meant another pawn she'd have to one up. What fun.

My Art Shop!
Old July 3rd, 2024, 04:05 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:

Magpiepaw

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
A shadow, something she couldn't quite see but certainly heard. "Come again?" The mews pierced through her ears as though the words were willed into her own thoughts. It echoed through the clearing as though it had been yelled into a valley or cave. But no, this was just a simple, tree filled area in Shadowclan. Maybe somecat was messing around and howling in the hollow trees. But Magpiepaw knew better than that. She felt a calculating gaze linger onto her pelt. She immediately tensed, looking around to see if anycat noticed the anonymous voice. Nocat. Not even a soul. Magpiepaw yowled in frustration. Did she have to do everything herself around here!?

He seemed to be grooming himself, and he was very, VERY dusty. That's what I'm gonna call you weirdly dirty cat. Moondust. YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH ME, LALALALA. Cuz I'm saying this in my head, HAHAHA! He was a good distance away from her, and yet he picked HER out of all cats to stare at. She knew she was awesome and everything but what just happened wasn't exactly a good first impression for this cat.

Magpiepaw fearlessly returned his oddly colored gaze. She stood up, standing to her toes. If it were any other day, she would've clawed this idiot silly. But, while glancing around the clearing, nocat seemed to pay attention to him, as though he didn't exist. Maybe he didn't... MAYBE SHE WAS HALLUCINATING! Oh no, oh stars no! She was going insane! Or, this was just one of those knew members of Shadowclan. Yeah. She'd go with that.

"Come what again? What the heck do you mean? I didn't even say anything, anything other than 'odd' but I was referring to the weather." Magpiepaw was the first to speak up. Well, actually the third but not really, because she was the first to say the first words! Completely understandable. "Who are you? Some weird new member of Shadowclan?"

In her opinion, Shadowclan was getting too many new members, most were just cats who decided to cause and abundance of problems for HER. So many were surpassing her in such little time, it was genuinely embarrassing. She hated it. Every new cats just meant another pawn she'd have to one up. What fun.
THE BLACK DUKE

The tom-cat blinked in surprise as the molly began to speak, her sharp tone catching him off guard for a moment.

He was very confused right now. Surely, the apprentice was addressing one of the figments she’d created, right. There was no way she was talking to him, not after he’d tried so hard to appear before her as a friendly and kind entity.

A quick glance around told him otherwise.

Sigh

What a shame, he barely even said three words to her, and it was already clear that this little encounter would be more difficult than he’d anticipated.

Whelp, at the end of the day, it really didn’t matter.

He used to be the strongest creature to walk the forest, and he still was. What type of warrior would he be if he allowed an apprentice to crush him with mere words alone?

The shadowclanner did not answer the young tortoiseshell’s questions. There would be plenty of time for that later, right now however, he had more pressing concerns to tend to. For example, this stupid pelt he started on.

Honestly, he couldn’t go more than a day without having to clean a mountain’s worth of dust off himself. It was highly annoying.

He also wanted to enjoy the sun a bit longer. Even if the light was artificial and gave off no real warmth, it still sparked nice memories. Something he didn’t mind having around more often. These days, the only thing he had to look forward to was an eternal, freezing night.

Anyway, the wash hadn’t taken as long as he’d expected it to, though being able to see might’ve played a part in it. The dull messy gray he once wore was replaced with sleek glossy fur, giving him a healthier appearance.

“There we go,” he said after an examination. “Now you were saying something.”

Admittedly, the warrior hadn’t been paying the best attention when the paw had broken into her little ramble, but he’d picked up enough to remember the bare minimum of what was said.

“Oh yes, I remember now. And no, I’m not new. In fact, I think it’s safe to assume that I’ve been a member since birth, given that I was born and raised in shadowclan.”

The tom gave his muscles a quick stretch before continuing, “You, on the other hand, are certainly a new face. Judging from your height, is it safe to assume you’ve recently turned six moons old?”

(Phew, this was a long one.)

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Last edited by Levi 99; July 3rd, 2024 at 04:06 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
THE BLACK DUKE

The tom-cat blinked in surprise as the molly began to speak, her sharp tone catching him off guard for a moment.

He was very confused right now. Surely, the apprentice was addressing one of the figments she’d created, right. There was no way she was talking to him, not after he’d tried so hard to appear before her as a friendly and kind entity.

A quick glance around told him otherwise.

Sigh

What a shame, he barely even said three words to her, and it was already clear that this little encounter would be more difficult than he’d anticipated.

Whelp, at the end of the day, it really didn’t matter.

He used to be the strongest creature to walk the forest, and he still was. What type of warrior would he be if he allowed an apprentice to crush him with mere words alone?

The shadowclanner did not answer the young tortoiseshell’s questions. There would be plenty of time for that later, right now however, he had more pressing concerns to tend to. For example, this stupid pelt he started on.

Honestly, he couldn’t go more than a day without having to clean a mountain’s worth of dust off himself. It was highly annoying.

He also wanted to enjoy the sun a bit longer. Even if the light was artificial and gave off no real warmth, it still sparked nice memories. Something he didn’t mind having around more often. These days, the only thing he had to look forward to was an eternal, freezing night.

Anyway, the wash hadn’t taken as long as he’d expected it to, though being able to see might’ve played a part in it. The dull messy gray he once wore was replaced with sleek glossy fur, giving him a healthier appearance.

“There we go,” he said after an examination. “Now you were saying something.”

Admittedly, the warrior hadn’t been paying the best attention when the paw had broken into her little ramble, but he’d picked up enough to remember the bare minimum of what was said.

“Oh yes, I remember now. And no, I’m not new. In fact, I think it’s safe to assume that I’ve been a member since birth, given that I was born and raised in shadowclan.”

The tom gave his muscles a quick stretch before continuing, “You, on the other hand, are certainly a new face. Judging from your height, is it safe to assume you’ve recently turned six moons old?”

(Phew, this was a long one.)

Magpiepaw

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Oh this cat was pulling her tail. Magpiepaw snorted, her face scrunching up as her eyes glistened with distaste. How amusing. How infuriating. "I am NOT six moons, I'm actually ten. Just turned ten. It's just the height, but I'm capable. Scratch that, MORE than capable, haha!" She cackled a bit at the end, surprised at just how much dirt had been in that cats pelt. Did they take mud baths orrr...??? Also they looked a lot better now that dust wasn't weighing them down like an ancient relic.

Born here? Well, he was certainly older than her, so that wasn't too hard to believe. But Magpiepaw could've sworn she'd never seen his face before. Not at events, battles, or clan meetings. She allowed suspicion to ripple onto her face before her whole expression soured. "Who are you? Wait wait, I'll go first, I like doing that. I'm Magpiepaw, who's DEFINITELY not six moons old. Was born and raised here." She blinked at the cat before her, trying to guess their age. But... She couldn't quite place it.

"And why the heck would I be a new face? Are you an elder?" Ugh... Please no. They didn't look like an elder though, that could be her saving grace. Magpiepaw had quite a dislike towards elders, she wondered why they were any use if they couldn't do anything besides ramble all day about nonsense. Blah, blah, blah. "Naw, you don't look like an elder. Just so you know, I could've insulted you right there."

She flicked her tail at the ground, still holding this cats gaze. "Name." She demanded, suddenly growing a bit more wary of this cat and the weird aura they held.

My Art Shop!
Old July 8th, 2024, 06:38 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:

Magpiepaw

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Oh this cat was pulling her tail. Magpiepaw snorted, her face scrunching up as her eyes glistened with distaste. How amusing. How infuriating. "I am NOT six moons, I'm actually ten. Just turned ten. It's just the height, but I'm capable. Scratch that, MORE than capable, haha!" She cackled a bit at the end, surprised at just how much dirt had been in that cats pelt. Did they take mud baths orrr...??? Also they looked a lot better now that dust wasn't weighing them down like an ancient relic.

Born here? Well, he was certainly older than her, so that wasn't too hard to believe. But Magpiepaw could've sworn she'd never seen his face before. Not at events, battles, or clan meetings. She allowed suspicion to ripple onto her face before her whole expression soured. "Who are you? Wait wait, I'll go first, I like doing that. I'm Magpiepaw, who's DEFINITELY not six moons old. Was born and raised here." She blinked at the cat before her, trying to guess their age. But... She couldn't quite place it.

"And why the heck would I be a new face? Are you an elder?" Ugh... Please no. They didn't look like an elder though, that could be her saving grace. Magpiepaw had quite a dislike towards elders, she wondered why they were any use if they couldn't do anything besides ramble all day about nonsense. Blah, blah, blah. "Naw, you don't look like an elder. Just so you know, I could've insulted you right there."

She flicked her tail at the ground, still holding this cats gaze. "Name." She demanded, suddenly growing a bit more wary of this cat and the weird aura they held.
THE BLACK DUKE

The warrior chuckled softly, his voice brimming with amusement as he appreciated the humor of the situation.

It wasn’t every day that an apprentice tried to lie about their age, especially when it was so obviously untrue. But he didn’t mind. The young often dreamed so big that they projected their aspirations onto the world around them. You couldn’t fault a cat for wanting to be older, even if it were only by a few moons. It reminded him of when Dawnstar reassigned Silverlark to him. Back then, the enforcer was one of the shortest cats he’d ever met, and even now, he still was. He wondered if the young molly before him would turn out just like the little guy. She certainly knew how to throw a fit like him.

As his laughter subsided, the tom turned his blue gaze on Marigoldpaw.
“My,” he said after a moment, "You certainly are a chatterbird. In fact, you spoke so fast I could hardly think of how to respond.” Well, that was one pleasant difference from Silvy. The most he could ever get from his former apprentice was a sentence or two, and each word had been laced with disdain.

“But you asked me a question, so I’ll do my best to answer. I am many things. I am the One that comes to all, and I am the One none can see. I am the Silence of laughter, and the Stranger that comes in your most desperate hour. In my embrace, there is no heat, and in my grasp, few escape.” He spoke slowly to the apprentice, but his voice wasn’t quiet. Instead, it echoed off the trees with each word, reverberating in the clearing as the precious light he had been enjoying only moments prior began to fade. “The Hunter embodies me, for I was the First and I have never lost my prey. The warrior honors me, for I am the Result they wish upon their enemies. And the calamity is my tool as I am its Handler. I am many things, Marigoldpaw, and I am nothing. But you may refer to me by my title, Deathweaver.”

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old July 12th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
THE BLACK DUKE

The warrior chuckled softly, his voice brimming with amusement as he appreciated the humor of the situation.

It wasn’t every day that an apprentice tried to lie about their age, especially when it was so obviously untrue. But he didn’t mind. The young often dreamed so big that they projected their aspirations onto the world around them. You couldn’t fault a cat for wanting to be older, even if it were only by a few moons. It reminded him of when Dawnstar reassigned Silverlark to him. Back then, the enforcer was one of the shortest cats he’d ever met, and even now, he still was. He wondered if the young molly before him would turn out just like the little guy. She certainly knew how to throw a fit like him.

As his laughter subsided, the tom turned his blue gaze on Marigoldpaw.
“My,” he said after a moment, "You certainly are a chatterbird. In fact, you spoke so fast I could hardly think of how to respond.” Well, that was one pleasant difference from Silvy. The most he could ever get from his former apprentice was a sentence or two, and each word had been laced with disdain.

“But you asked me a question, so I’ll do my best to answer. I am many things. I am the One that comes to all, and I am the One none can see. I am the Silence of laughter, and the Stranger that comes in your most desperate hour. In my embrace, there is no heat, and in my grasp, few escape.” He spoke slowly to the apprentice, but his voice wasn’t quiet. Instead, it echoed off the trees with each word, reverberating in the clearing as the precious light he had been enjoying only moments prior began to fade. “The Hunter embodies me, for I was the First and I have never lost my prey. The warrior honors me, for I am the Result they wish upon their enemies. And the calamity is my tool as I am its Handler. I am many things, Marigoldpaw, and I am nothing. But you may refer to me by my title, Deathweaver.”

Magpiepaw

- - -
"Psh," the apprentice scoffed, narrowing her eyes at his first comment. She couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing. But everything about Magpiepaw was good, so it HAD to have been a compliment. And yet, Magpiepaw kept her guard up. She didn't thank the stranger for the compliment with open paws. Nope, she kept herself sealed tight, her fortress building. No way was she going to let any vulnerable part of her slip out and spill right at her paws. That'd be sooo unprofessional of her.

"Some answers? FINALLY! Jeez, I thought I'd be an elder by the time you gave me them." She narrowed her brown eyes at them, not quite amused by their overly theatrical introduction. But then he talked on, and his voice became booming. It echoed on the trees in a horrible and demanding tremble that made Magpiepaw pin her ears back. And even after she shielded herself from the sound, she could still hear the cats voice ringing through her head, her brain.

The light from the clearing began to dim as though storm clouds had just begun to roll over the sun. But it wasn't like that... Magpiepaw even looked up to check. No. The sun was dimming. Why was it? How? Questions ran through her brain and circled back and forth through her mind. She wrinkled her snout in a soundless snarl, her back arching.

No, no, no. She wasn't scared. Magpiepaw was never scared. No. No. No... But her heart was leaping up to her throat, and her paws felt planted into the earth as the light and warmth of the sun left her. Was she... dying? Huh. She never thought she'd see baba so soon. Would he be disappointed? Of me? Never! Magpiepaw thought through her swarm of worries, her uneven teeth clenched.

"Deathweaver, huh?" Magpiepaw huffed, eyes wide and startled. "What a name. A cool one at that." There, a compliment. At least the history books couldn't say she wasn't humble. "So let me guess. You're gonna try to kill me now? Oh great Deathweaver?" Emphasis on try. If Magpiepaw could escape and even reason with death she sure would try. She'd be useless among the ranks of Starclan, but Shadowclan still needed her.

(Just a little note, you got Magpiepaw's name wrong! I understand you mixing it up with Marigoldpaw though, I literally do that all the time :3 )

My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:

Magpiepaw

- - -
"Psh," the apprentice scoffed, narrowing her eyes at his first comment. She couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing. But everything about Magpiepaw was good, so it HAD to have been a compliment. And yet, Magpiepaw kept her guard up. She didn't thank the stranger for the compliment with open paws. Nope, she kept herself sealed tight, her fortress building. No way was she going to let any vulnerable part of her slip out and spill right at her paws. That'd be sooo unprofessional of her.

"Some answers? FINALLY! Jeez, I thought I'd be an elder by the time you gave me them." She narrowed her brown eyes at them, not quite amused by their overly theatrical introduction. But then he talked on, and his voice became booming. It echoed on the trees in a horrible and demanding tremble that made Magpiepaw pin her ears back. And even after she shielded herself from the sound, she could still hear the cats voice ringing through her head, her brain.

The light from the clearing began to dim as though storm clouds had just begun to roll over the sun. But it wasn't like that... Magpiepaw even looked up to check. No. The sun was dimming. Why was it? How? Questions ran through her brain and circled back and forth through her mind. She wrinkled her snout in a soundless snarl, her back arching.

No, no, no. She wasn't scared. Magpiepaw was never scared. No. No. No... But her heart was leaping up to her throat, and her paws felt planted into the earth as the light and warmth of the sun left her. Was she... dying? Huh. She never thought she'd see baba so soon. Would he be disappointed? Of me? Never! Magpiepaw thought through her swarm of worries, her uneven teeth clenched.

"Deathweaver, huh?" Magpiepaw huffed, eyes wide and startled. "What a name. A cool one at that." There, a compliment. At least the history books couldn't say she wasn't humble. "So let me guess. You're gonna try to kill me now? Oh great Deathweaver?" Emphasis on try. If Magpiepaw could escape and even reason with death she sure would try. She'd be useless among the ranks of Starclan, but Shadowclan still needed her.

(Just a little note, you got Magpiepaw's name wrong! I understand you mixing it up with Marigoldpaw though, I literally do that all the time :3 )
The Warrior gave a quick glance toward the surrounding dreamscape, before returning his blue hues back to the apprentice.

Hrmm, guess that was his warning to stop tampering with people's minds so much. Distress and fear were great ways to get booted from a dream, and as much as he enjoyed the feeling they gave him, he still had a goal he'd come to achieve.

He stretched for a long moment before resuming his calm demeanor, a tiny smile paired with it to give a sense of reassurance.
"Do I really look like the type to murder newly made apprentice's in cold blood?"

The question was asked in joking manner, although, if he'd been expecting the right answer it would definitely be yes. The Tom had committed more then his fair share of atrocities in his life time, and though he wasn't proud of all of them, he sure as heck didn't care about the lives he managed to ruin in the process. Be it metaphorically, or literally.

(Sorry, life got real hectic.)

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning