Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:18 PM
Sometimes All I Think...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 10:16 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:15 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 10:09 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:07 PM

Old Today, 03:55 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow purred to the kit, tunring to whom had approached her with a gentle blink. "She's a wonderful kit." Weepingwillow reassured him. Her eyes watching them in a careful, motherly way. "Who's Robinkit's mother?" Weepingwillow asked. "Kits will be kits, energy is there middle name and sleep is there last." Weepingwillow purred. Watching as Emberkit cautiously looked at Robinkit, looking back to Weepingwillow who nodded her permission to go. "I'm Emberkit" He mewed.

Cardinalsong laughed at Weepingwillow's joke — mostly because it was so true. "Petrelstorm," he answered her question, his voice warm at the thought of his mate. "I'm watching the girls for her — Kitekit over there is ours too—" he gestured to the little black-tabby-and-white kit with her treasures, "I'm watching them now because our third kit, Grousekit, has a got a bit of the sniffles, and Petrel is worried it might be something more dangerous. He's very small, you see, so any amount of whitecough could potentially be fatal." He sighed. "I do hope it's just another false alarm."

Meanwhile, Robinkit considered Emberkit's name. "Okay," she said in cheery response. "Well anyway, where do you think is the best spot to find good treasures? I already looked on the floor but probably Kitekit has all the ones from there."
Old Today, 05:30 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Weevilkit she/her 9 moons ThunderClan
[ Agatha Kitty ]

Wow, apparently young kits don't care how bad you are at improvising, Weevilkit thought to herself. With a newfound confidence, she got further into her role by holding her head high, and looking down upon Butterflykit from the corners of her leaf-green eyes. "Good!" she spoke in a deep, booming voice. It was almost intimidating if it weren't for the silly grin that was spreading across her face.

"ThunderClan will need the strongest and cleverest warriors to take down EvilClan!" she lifted a paw and placed it on the top of the calico kit's head as she spoke. "That's why I trust you, my loyal deputy, to find the best warriors for the job!"

[ @Idiotic.Bean101- Butterflykit ]
Old Today, 05:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Softdaisy

At first, it took Softdaisy a couple of moments to figure out what Weepingwillow meant. Trying out to be a Forever Queen? Watch the kits? Of course Weepingwillow could do that, Softdaisy wasn't going to argue against the extra help--

'... and with this huge litter here it's a bit difficult.'

Excuse you. Briarberry's litter was perfect. Her nieces and nephews and otherwise were perfect. If anything, any imperfection came from their father; Softdaisy would like to see Spiderthroat eat crowfood. But fine... she supposed she could forgive the other Queen for her small lapse--

'I don't like you.'

Ah. Softdaisy cringed at the little voice. Yep, she knew that voice. It was one of her baby bugs. Okay, maybe Weepingwillow had a point and they were a pawful, but that comment - the other Queen had overreached. "If you wanted to be a Forever Queen, that's not the way to treat a kit under your care." Softdaisy huffed as she rose to her paws, attempting to wrap her bushy tail around Beetlekit.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Weepingwillow / @Starfall - Beetlekit ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Softdaisy

At first, it took Softdaisy a couple of moments to figure out what Weepingwillow meant. Trying out to be a Forever Queen? Watch the kits? Of course Weepingwillow could do that, Softdaisy wasn't going to argue against the extra help--

'... and with this huge litter here it's a bit difficult.'

Excuse you. Briarberry's litter was perfect. Her nieces and nephews and otherwise were perfect. If anything, any imperfection came from their father; Softdaisy would like to see Spiderthroat eat crowfood. But fine... she supposed she could forgive the other Queen for her small lapse--

'I don't like you.'

Ah. Softdaisy cringed at the little voice. Yep, she knew that voice. It was one of her baby bugs. Okay, maybe Weepingwillow had a point and they were a pawful, but that comment - the other Queen had overreached. "If you wanted to be a Forever Queen, that's not the way to treat a kit under your care." Softdaisy huffed as she rose to her paws, attempting to wrap her bushy tail around Beetlekit.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Weepingwillow / @Starfall - Beetlekit ]
Weepingwillow flicked her ears nervously, lowering her tone for the other queen only to hear. "Sorry..... I didn't think, I'm used to scolding my own kits." Weepingwillow mewed gently, flicking her tail over Emberkit's back

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 08:39 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Cardinalsong laughed at Weepingwillow's joke — mostly because it was so true. "Petrelstorm," he answered her question, his voice warm at the thought of his mate. "I'm watching the girls for her — Kitekit over there is ours too—" he gestured to the little black-tabby-and-white kit with her treasures, "I'm watching them now because our third kit, Grousekit, has a got a bit of the sniffles, and Petrel is worried it might be something more dangerous. He's very small, you see, so any amount of whitecough could potentially be fatal." He sighed. "I do hope it's just another false alarm."

Meanwhile, Robinkit considered Emberkit's name. "Okay," she said in cheery response. "Well anyway, where do you think is the best spot to find good treasures? I already looked on the floor but probably Kitekit has all the ones from there."

Weepingwillow purred gently, "Petrelstorm? I've seen her before, lovely she-cat." Weepingwillow gently mewed, her tone genuine. "Oh? Good to get Grousekit checked out soon, my two Cinderkit and Skykit got sick first...... I really hope I didn't have Grousekit get sick." Weepingwillow fretted for a moment, her eyes worried. She watched as Emberkit blinked at Robinkit, "Uhm....... my dad knows where a bunch of cool rocks and stuff is....." Emberkit mewed nervously.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 09:14 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow fuzzyface View Post

Weevilkit she/her 9 moons ThunderClan
[ Agatha Kitty ]

Wow, apparently young kits don't care how bad you are at improvising, Weevilkit thought to herself. With a newfound confidence, she got further into her role by holding her head high, and looking down upon Butterflykit from the corners of her leaf-green eyes. "Good!" she spoke in a deep, booming voice. It was almost intimidating if it weren't for the silly grin that was spreading across her face.

"ThunderClan will need the strongest and cleverest warriors to take down EvilClan!" she lifted a paw and placed it on the top of the calico kit's head as she spoke. "That's why I trust you, my loyal deputy, to find the best warriors for the job!"

[ @Idiotic.Bean101- Butterflykit ]

base by AntoniaDLB on DeviantArt

Butterflykit-She/Her
1 Moon(?)

---------------------

Wow, this was so exciting, she gets to be so much like Papa right now!
Next time she finds him, he's gonna hear all about it!

Strongest and cleverest...
She knows the perfect cat!

"I know someone!" Butterflykit chimes, before turning to look for her littermate, splotting a fluffy with coat with tiny dapples.
"Fireyyyyyyy!" She calls across the nursery "Come be a Hornet to defeat EvilClan!"
She then waits patiently, aaaand a bit expectantly.

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 09:48 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

FireflyKit
Female | 1 Moons | ThunderClan Kit | Posts: 13/10
fluffy white she-cat with light orange-golden spots and yellow eyes. lots of neck fluff
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Idiotic.Bean101 @meowmeow fuzzyface

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The she-kit had been lying down comfortably, basking in her own amazing glory, when she heard her favorite sisters whine. This immediately drew her attention, causing her to sit up and stretch, listening to her sisters offer. He nose wrinkled slightly for a moment. “A…hornet?…” was that really all she was worthy of? Pathetic. She had to assume her sister and this…stranger kit had taken up the only two logical roles for her to have though…drat. Hopefully she could make the best of it, take as much power as she could.

Hmmm…Will I give you the hi or of my presence?…” she had to consider carefully, before finally deciding. “Okay…I suppose I will. Only if I’m head hornet though.” she insisted firmly.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]