Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:21 PM
[ShC Finder] “I’ve no...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 06:16 PM
September Gathering
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:16 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:13 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by nyme
Today 06:11 PM

Old September 1st, 2024, 02:37 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default What a day to find some sticks!! [P]

BASILKIT
{ she/her | tripod | 2 moons }
꩜Basilkit hopped around, still a little wobbly from her leg being gone, but she was making progress, and progress for her, is a win! Then she stopped, an idea popped up in her tiny brain. She needed two more kits for this idea to become reality! So she wobbled over to the nursery, almost falling as she got out of balance at the nursery entrance, she saw her mother and ran over to her. "MOMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I'm going to look for sticks ok?" she said as her mother gave a firm nod and a wide smile, happy that basilkit finally had a smile on her face again. She looked around the nursery, looking for the kits she wanted to come with her. She finally spotted eveningkit and ran up to them. "HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I have an idea!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go STICK HUNTING!!!!!!! And we are going to bring Cherrykit along with us! You just gotta drag her though! No biggie!" the kit said as she chased her tail around in a full circle and jumped on eveningkit, laying on them until they got up.

@burntToast @Dolomedes <333

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old September 1st, 2024, 03:06 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: What a day to find some sticks!! [P]

┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓
✧⁺₊⋆☾|[ Eveningkit ]|☾⋆⁺₊✧
he/him | 4 moons | thunderclan kit
|{ 10/100 }|
┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛

─── • • ─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ─── • • ───
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Eveningkit had truly been sleeping, just resting his eyes is all, when suddenly an unexpected wait landed on him. The air was momentarily lost as eveningkit snapped his eyes open and scrambled out from beneath the attacker. At first he thought it had been a mistake, it wouldn't be the first time two play fighting kits had accidentally knocked into him but no, this kit was addressing him. Eveningkit's eyes widened in realisation, 'Oh, I'm being talked too? That's never... happened before...' Usually Eveningkit had usually been the first cat to talk to someone, no one came to him for an interaction. It was nice!

A large toothy smile worked its way onto his face as he shook the remaining pieces of moss from his mane of fur. “Sure I can help collect sticks! What are we collecting it for? Are we building something? Gifting it to someone, hoarding it?" he asked enthusiastically trying to match the kits energy. Uhh basilkit, yes that's right. This was basilkit. One of his denmates, the one who lost their leg. As the memory came, his eyes found the spot where basilkits other leg should have been but it wasn't. He wondered what it was like, he new other cats were also tripods. He decided it probably an insensitive thing to talk about so instead he moved on to a different thought.

Cherrykit, Cherrykit, Cherrykit. He knows them! She's the new kit, eveningkit had talked to her just the other day! He didn't know she had talked to other kits too. Well duh, everyone shared the same den! Ofcourse basilkit knew cherry. Without another word eveningkit trotted over to the shady corner he knew cherry was "hiding" in. Maybe they just liked dark corners. Once he finally spotted the kit he first gently batted him with his paw before grabbing them by scruff and dragging him into the light. Unlike eveningkit, Cherrykit did not have long fur. Infact he had quite the opposite. Where eveningkit had a mane, Cherrykit had short fur. Evening was worried he would accidentally bite the kit instead of drag him.

However his worries ended up being false as he managed to drag Cherrykit for a bit ( and if not just out of the shadows). "Morning cherry! You're collecting sticks with us" he informed

Tags
- basilkit ( @PINTO BEAN )
- Cherrykit ( @Dolomedes )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old September 4th, 2024, 10:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cherrykit
|| She/they/he | ThC Kit | Moons: 3 ||

Cherrykit flicked an ear, laying half asleep in the nursery place in the shady corner that she has more or less claimed for herself. It was a nice space and the darkness reminded him of his home before this group. Thunderclan. Before when Cherrykit was Rot and things weren't strange but normal. Or at least they were Cherrykit's normal. And including in that normal was certainly NOT someone first poking them in the side and completely throwing him off, and into a panic because what the hell, he hadn't heard anyone approaching at all. Not like it was easy to hear anything over the kit chatter and play and crying. But then they were dragging Cherrykit by the scruff.

The kitten hissed and flung himself away as hard as he could, scrambling unsheathed claws into the ground under him to tear him away from his attacker's grasp. Cherrykit pivoted and found himself facing... Eveningkit? The noisy, mouthy one from the other day. The russet kit hadn't taken him as a threat from that encounter and had even found himself enjoying the fluffy kit's company but randomly attacking Cherrykit was probably the plan! To get her to drop her guard to turn on him in the next second. How-

"Sticks? I was about to shred you, and for sticks?" The absurdity of the statement and how plainly it was said, as though it was an entirely average task to set out upon, had half shocked Cherrykit out of aggression. Just enough to not tackle Eveningkit to teach him not to ever do something like that to her ever again. "Is this some weird Thunderclan thing? Why do you need sticks?"
[ @burntToast - Eveningkit | @PINTO BEAN - Basilkit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 12:29 PM

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Basilkit
 ゚・。・゚2 moons | She/her | Tripod
Basilkit looked at cherrykit wide eyed, kinda looking at the wall it seemed, but she was really looking at cherrykit. Wide eyes got bigger as pupils got bigger looking at cherrykit, a curious look on her face, how did cherrykit not know what the sticks were for?? They are on basilkit's weird list now! They cant read basilkit's mind, and that's illegal. "Are you dumb....?" basilkit asked, getting closer to cherrykit, cocking their head to the side. It looked creepy but basilkit was just really curious, about this kit, what it going on inside those eyes, and up in that meaningless brain. "We are going to collect sticks and be very useful by sending them to the medicine den. Got it? Now your not so weird and dumb! Great job!" basilkit said as she uncocked her head and her pupils got smaller.

"Now come on!!! We don't have all day guys!!!!!!!!!" basilkit yelled at the other kit's infront of her.

@Dolomedes @burntToast

click it!!

Last edited by Otoko; Today at 05:15 PM.
Old Today, 03:21 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓
✧⁺₊⋆☾|[ Eveningkit ]|☾⋆⁺₊✧
he/him | 4 moons | thunderclan kit
|{ 12/100 }|
┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛

─── • • ─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ─── • • ───
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Eveningkit had dragged Cherrykit far at all before they were thrashing and yanking free from his grasp quite violently actually, hissing all the while. He stood dumbfounded for a moment as he watched Cherrykit whip around and glare at him with so much hostility that evening had never actually seen before. Then just like it was gone, replaced by surprise and then contorting into something else. For a brief second he was sure Cherrykit was about to pound him to the ground but instead she asked a question. Oh thank everything that breathes!! He would much prefer not being a squashed as a dead leaf thank you very much. "Y-yeah, I was pretty much just asking that-" he has started to say but got cut off by basilkit.

«"Are you dumb....?"»
Eveningkits smile faltered, if only for a second before widening again, at the words. he let out a self conscious laugh thinking it was directed at him. He was already preparing to brush off the statement with a reply like: 'yeah I guess I am' or 'clearly' when he noticed that basilkit's gaze was solely on Cherrykit. Oh so that remark was not a blow at eveningkit but at his knew friend. Okay well, he wouldn't mind taking a punch but he didn't like when mean things were said to other people at all. "That's not the nicest thing to say. Cherrykits new, she doesn't know much about medicine cat things and I don't blame him" he spoke up, after basilkit was done her rant. "you should call me the dumb one, I've been here longer and yet I didn't know what the sticks were for" he added with a laugh. Yep draw the attention away, simple. "anyway, standing here all day way do anything, sticks don't just appear and cats paws. Let's go find some!" with those last words, he started heading off to exit the nursery and go find sticks that weren't currently attached to a den wall. That would be kinda stupid to steal really.

Tags
- basilkit ( @Otoko )
- Cherrykit ( @Dolomedes )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 04:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cherrykit
|| She/they/he | ThC Kit | Moons: 3 ||

Cherrykit flicked an ear as he watched Eveningkit’s face. Did Cherrykit frighten him? For once that didn’t make Cherrykit feel satisfied, maybe it’s because Eveningkit is likely what Rot would’ve been if he hadn’t been born into the as he was. Kindness like this, existing and chatting and smiling without faltering was a gift that many get stolen. Though maybe that’s just the way this group is, the kits remain kind, hidden from the outside world that lies and steals. Cherrykit awkwardly took a half step back and looked away, the words falling from her tongue were foreign words when spoken genuinely, “I.. I’m sorry, I-

The former outsider was cut off. Cherrykit bristled again, turning narrowed eyes, pupil’s changing from sorry/worried/concerned circles to cautious/angry/dangerous slits. Who was this kit? Why did they think they had any right to talk to Cherrykit like that? Everything that the kitten thought before about Thunderclan raising soft, kind kits was thrown out of the den as another one approached Cherrykit. Perhaps it was only Eveningkit that was an outlier to a world of anger. Cherrykit is that anger. The flames of anger growing with every word that left this tripod spoke. Cherrykit was expected to know when she hasn’t even been in this group for a moon?! Cherrykit has been learning but sometimes things like sticks are not something you ask about. She felt a growl building in her chest as she stepped toward the tripod.

Then Eveningkit spoke up. Cherrykit stopped, and stared at him wide eyed for a moment. Someone… defended Rot. Cherrykit. Whatever. Someone defended him. And knowing what he did, Eveningkit wasn’t doing so for any reason besides being nice. Something about that made Cherrykit even more angry at the words Eveningkit spoke after defending him. Eveningkit doesn’t deserve to have to feel bad about himself because of something this wash up decided to say. But then Eveningkit was leaving the nursery with a laugh. Blue eyes followed his departure before landing on the three legged kit.

Strange. You are scarred, you lost your leg. You weren’t born like that. And yet…” Cherrykit tilted her head slightly, mimicking whatever weak intimidation attempt that this black and white kit tried earlier. “You call me dumb, when you managed to lose a whole leg.” Cherrykit stepped forward, getting into the tripod’s space and narrowing icy eyes. “In my world, your arrogance would have you killed. You insult me, you hurt my- friend, and you lie. Speak to me or Eveningkit like that again and I’ll make you wish you lost your head, not your leg.

With that, Cherrykit turned and followed after Eveningkit.
[ @burntToast - Eveningkit | @Otoko - Basilkit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 05:35 PM

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Basilkit
 ゚・。・゚2 moons | She/her | Tripod
Basilkit was playing around. She didn't expect to get yelled at, She watched as eveningkit walked out of the nursery laughing, she could tell that he was defending cherrykit with all his might. Frozen there basilkit stood, pupils turning into slits of anger. No one ever bothered her about her leg, thoughts of how she lost her leg flooded into her tiny mind. How the dog was just a tall giant, standing there, then the trap. The damn trap that caught basilkit's leg, the way they had to take off her leg, Cut the last bits of veins that the leg took with it. The pain she went through, scared as the dog came towards her.

She shook her head. She didn't need to get mad at this kit. But she was, and she was going to let them know she was, Just as cherrykit walked away making that hurtful remark. Sure basilkit was only 1 moon, didnt know no better about what camp borders were, i mean her mom didn't try to stop her, her mom is the one at fault in this damn situation.

Basilkit, still frozen, watching cherrykit leave she felt anger run through out her body. She didn't want to hurt cherrykit physically, so she was going to hurt her mentally before going stick hunting, she was going to tell this kit who's the boss. Basilkit didn't even know where this kit was from, probably from the kittypet or outsider world, basilkit had heard bad stories and good stories about them, but mostly bad. "How about you shut your ass up. I was just kidding and you think im insulting you?! Oh now im going to you poopy head." Basilkit's eyes turned into slits once again, about to take her anger out on this know it all kit that was in front of he at this moment. "Y'know, I dont know where your from, but i will take a good guess, maybe you were a kittypet for outsider. Ohh i've heard bad stories about them. And now your going to ask me about my damn leg? Well i wish i would've lost my head so i didn't have to see your damn face! Those streaks on you look like blood! Blood probably lost from outside of the clan! Just stained on your face permanently."

Basilkit took a deep breath, looking around, pupils back to normal, now sadness fuming through her body now, she had just insulted someone badly and probably hurt their feelings. She needed to apologize after that rant she just let out, She wasn't going to show that she was sad, she just was going to show that she was sorry, not that her weakness was when someone talked badly about her leg. "I-i'm sorry, i just had stuff in a blob inside of me, i had to take it out on someone, i didn't expect to on a kit, but, i dont like to talk about what happened with my leg ok?" Yep there she went, doing the opposite of what she meant to do, she showed her weakness. Oops.

@Dolomedes @burntToast -angy basilkit-

click it!!