Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
BITE AT THE HAND THAT...
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 04:19 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by RavensCall
Today 04:12 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:12 PM
What a day to find some...
by Otoko
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:11 PM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:09 PM

Old Today, 11:46 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Ravenpaw blinked at Riftpaw at his response to her tease, and she knew in that moment that this tom was as dense as a rock and straight forward as a stem. She couldn't help laughing. He totally missed the joke. Well, at least she knew now for certain that he meant absolutely no harm by the last comment. She once more felt that warm, tingly feeling when Brokenstream expressed pride and purred. His purr to her had such a soothing affect on her, she felt like she could listen to it forever! But then he mentioned Rainpaw. Ravenpaw followed Brokenstream's gaze to her sister, and she couldn't help feeling just the tiniest pang of jealousy at how easily her typically timid sister was making friends, both inside and outside the clan.

Ravenpaw's attention immediately turned back to Brokenstream when he referred to himself as boring and old. "You shouldn't talk about yourself like that!" She refuted. "Your not boring! Anything but! And you're not that old either!" She scolded him without even thinking, but she couldn't allow him to speak about himself like that!

Once more, Ravenpaw was surprised by Riftpaw. She blinked at him in her surprise, not able to hold back another laugh. "Silly furball!" Ravenpaw mewed at Riftpaw. "We're already friends!" She lightly jabbed him on the shoulder with her paw, eyes glowing. This guy is funny! She was glad they ended up on the same patrol before, and were getting to hang out now. No cat was as cool or treasured to her as Brokenstream - well, maybe her sister was more treasured - but Riftpaw was pretty cool himself! "You're gonna see a lot more of me back at camp, Riftpaw. No worries there!" She of course, meant more than he maybe did already. Since they were denmates. She hoped that Riftpaw would be able to pick that up.

[@TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream let out a cough of surprise at Riftpaw's bluntness. Well, at least it seemed to work. After a moment, the tom laughed. "Well, see here. Riftpaw wants to be your friend so you must be doing something right." He purred, nudging Ravenpaw with his shoulder as he lay. His amusement turned to surprise at the young she-cat's outburst. "I'm glad you think I'm not old and boring, but I swear my bones sometimes say otherwise." He sighed in response. He was joking, of course. He was nowhere close to becoming an elder. He just liked to overexert himself for his Clanmates.

He rolled onto his side, lifting his head to scan the clearing around them a bit. His eyes locked onto Snakefang ( @Concorde ), that wretched she-cat who had bore the scars that now littered his snout. He let out an annoyed hiss, using his tail to point at the grumpy she-cat. "See her? That's Snakefang of ThunderClan. She's a formidable fighter and nasty to go against in battle. She gave me these scars," He admitted, clearly annoyed as his tail tip twitched to be praising the she-cat in any way. "That's just ThunderClan scum. I would suggest you stay away from her." He added, jerking his head away as anger briefly flashed in his eyes. That stupid she-cat. If she hadn't caught him off guard...The Lionheart shook his head with a snort. No use dwelling on it now. It was done and over with. He instead turned his light green gaze back to the black and white apprentice.

"You're probably too young to remember the great battle, but it was a hard time for RiverClan. Now is when we show our strength." He said with a firm nod.

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Thankfully, this time, the joke didn't fly over Riftpaw's head...for the most part. He was just happy that Ravenpaw had agreed to their friendship. Well, confirmed their friendship. "I'm not worried, I look forward to it." He responded bluntly, unwavering stare still set on Ravenpaw. After a moment, he yawned and snuggled up to Brokenstream's side, casting his gaze towards the leaders as they spoke. The older tom didn't even twitch. Riftpaw was like a younger brother to him, as far he was concerned, despite his odd behaviors.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 11:55 AM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fishpaw
 ゚・。・゚She/They | Bisexual | 9 moons
Fishpaw stood there, listening carefully to every word fadingstar was saying, not to talk about how mistyshard left, just to say she stayed back at camo to help an injured cat. I mean it was a believable story to fishpaw, it just didn't feel right, but she wasn't going to betray her clan just because of her damn jumble of feelings at this time, i mean she just realized she was bisexual and it was still an adjustment at the moment. She didn't even really want to come to the meeting, she has just been so self concious lately, but she wanted to be there for her clan. She felt terrible, there's no other way to explain her feelings. It's just a blob above her head making her feel worse and worse every single day.

She let out a sigh, just of exhaustion. She hated these other clan cats with her heart, as they betrayed riverclan and drove them out. Nothing could make her forgive them. Nothing was enough. The amount of grief she had for her clan made it hard to walk to sit by someone. Dizzy headed, she started to walk, ignoring the remarks and the nasty words that the other clan cats spat at riverclan. It was a shame to see these clans all united except riverclan. Everyone hated riverclan to infinity and damn beyond. It was an awful sight.

But fishpaw had to keep her head up and act like normal energetic fishpaw for starclan's sake. It's always the acting gig she has to pull to hide her forsaken feelings in that starclan had for some damn reason cursed her with. She was still dizzy headed but not as much as she was earlier. She looked around for someone she could trust to talk to. She shot some looks to some cats that spat words at her as she walked by. Stupid ass other clan cats, cant just hold their anger in for starclan's sake. "Hey! How about you shut ur damn pot hole up!" she spat at a random cat who was yelling at riverclan.

She finally had it in her to go sit down and keep all her rage inside for once. She looked around for someone to sit by, seeing marigoldpaw, her friend from the last gathering, she was nice, but they needed someone serious and more trustworthy to talk about her feelings to and she still had to tell mudsmoke that she was gay, she hasn't devoloped feelings for anyone yet but it was what her mind told her and it was how she felt, truly.

She wondered over to mudsmoke when she finally saw him, he was sitting beside seabreeze, she didn't know that they knew eachother and were friends, she usually knew more about cats she was closer to but sometimes she just doesn't know about stuff. As she approached mudsmoke and seabreeze she put on her regular happy face, sitting beside mudsmoke, her little floppy curly bangs was in her face so she shook her head to get them away from over her eyes so she could see correctly. She looked up at mudsmoke with the regular happy, giggly fishpaw mood. "Hey mudsmoke" She said in her most normal fishpaw voice ever, she then looked over at seabreeze, he looked sad so she wasn't going to bother him. She looked around, trying to find duckpaw, apparently he was out of sight, he usually came to meetings, it's weird to not see him.
@burntToast :3

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Today, 12:23 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive continued to glare at Redwater, his tail lashing wildly behind him. "You're lucky I don't like fish." He said, teeth bared. It felt..Wonderful that he could inflict this amount of fear on a cat. His dull green eyes traveled along the scars he caused on the molly. "Leave us be, or I might just cause another battle." The Windclan warrior threatened, his claws digging further into the ground below. He glanced back at Willowpaw, his ears twitching in irritation.

@constellation @Blossom Cry

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite strolled into the Gathering after Mistlewhisker. He'd take hint of the glance he was shot then settled down into the crowd of cats. His nose told him that RiverClan was here, which honestly was a surprise. They had the guts to show up to a Gathering? After being driven away by all three of the clans sitting amongst them today? Props to them. Hawkbite probably wouldn't have taken this route, but he'd glance upwards at Fadingstar to study the tom. Seemed... off. Lined up. What could he expect from RiverClan anyway? At least RiverClan decided to keep their high ranks this time.

[open for one more, currently interacting with Floodsight of RC]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher hadn't attended a Gathering in a while and the first one he comes back to, ended up being the one RiverClan was a part of. Flashbacks from the battle came back to him and he could feel the twitching on his neck from where Mistyshard had attacked him. The silver splotched feline would lay low. He'd note the way his stomach seemed to drag more lately and boy, did he hate it. Fogwatcher didn't want the medicine cat to see him here, if she was still around. He wouldn't be able to know.

The tom melted into the crowd, hiding within ShadowClan's main area to avoid conflict and to avoid RiverClan altogether. Anyone approaching him wasn't going to be greeted nicely. He'd found himself moody lately, wanting nothing to do with anyone -- not even his mate. Had he kept to himself and not let his heart talk, maybe he wouldn't be in this situation.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Today at 01:48 PM. Reason: updating open status
Old Today, 01:12 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Hawkbite strolled into the Gathering after Mistlewhisker. He'd take hint of the glance he was shot then settled down into the crowd of cats. His nose told him that RiverClan was here, which honestly was a surprise. They had the guts to show up to a Gathering? After being driven away by all three of the clans sitting amongst them today? Props to them. Hawkbite probably wouldn't have taken this route, but he'd glance upwards at Fadingstar to study the tom. Seemed... off. Lined up. What could he expect from RiverClan anyway? At least RiverClan decided to keep their high ranks this time.

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher hadn't attended a Gathering in a while and the first one he comes back to, ended up being the one RiverClan was a part of. Flashbacks from the battle came back to him and he could feel the twitching on his neck from where Mistyshard had attacked him. The silver splotched feline would lay low. He'd note the way his stomach seemed to drag more lately and boy, did he hate it. Fogwatcher didn't want the medicine cat to see him here, if she was still around. He wouldn't be able to know.

The tom melted into the crowd, hiding within ShadowClan's main area to avoid conflict and to avoid RiverClan altogether. Anyone approaching him wasn't going to be greeted nicely. He'd found himself moody lately, wanting nothing to do with anyone -- not even his mate. Had he kept to himself and not let his heart talk, maybe he wouldn't be in this situation.

[both open]

Floodsight
✦ she/her | RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight made her ways around the Gathering. Some cats were happy, sad, sorry and pity for the return of RiverClan. The silverish warrior herself didn't know how to feel. This was a Gathering and it was meant for peace. But all this talk really threw her off. But she'd had remained calm and slowly padded her way out of the congested traffics of muttering cats. And suddenly, the last clan had arrived.

ShadowClan.

On her way out of the crowds, she'd spotted a ShadowClan warrior staring at her leader with mixed emotions. A little curious to what he was thinking, she'd approached him. Her voice was soft, a little sarcastic in humour, but there's little hostility. "Is he on your mind, Hawkbite?"

"ShadowClan's a little late don't you think?" The silverish warrior offered a conversation, before sitting a tail length away from the warrior. The long furred warrior held her chin up high and her gaze towards the ShadowClanner.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye nodded silently at her apprentice. Softpaw could do anything, she said. Well, of course she couldn't. She hadn't even left the nursery at that point, much less had any battle training. Still, though, the Lionheart couldn't help but resonate with the apprentice's words. Though at least she had an excuse.

Heroneye shook her head slightly. No, she'd have to stay in the moment--not in her own head. Softpaw had declined to speak with the other Clans. Though Heroneye could understand where she was coming from, well, that would kind of defeat the point of going to a Gathering in the first place.

She listened as Softpaw pointed out Watertail, explaining her family's situation a bit more. Heroneye suddenly felt a bit awkward, feeling that she knew a fair amount about those cats she'd never really even spoken to. Especially considering they probably didn't know too much about her. Not that there was a whole lot to know, but still. "I see," she murmured, gaze floating over to the tom.

Turning back to Softpaw, she would try again to have her interact with the other Clans. Surely she had some desire to do so, considering she had come instead of staying at camp. Perhaps she was simply nervous.

"Come on," Heroneye said, taking a single step forward, gesturing towards the crowd with her head. "Let's try talking to someone. I'll come with, if it helps."

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )
Old Today, 01:19 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 41 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Apprentice: RainingPaw | Posts: 77
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Luna16

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom’s gaze averted from the thunder-rat, no, he wouldn’t insult the young…too much, to the other RiverClanner. He decided in insulting younger cats he’d at least wait until they can be a true threat would he insult them.

His tail flicked behind him, his icy gaze inspecting the cat beside him. “Yeah—don’ know why…is i’ no’ obvious I’m wit’ RiverClan.” he emphasized the name of his clan, hoping the apprentice would notice. “Wha’s ya thought’s on this hm? The whole gatherin’ thin tonigh’?…

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Ghostflicker - dark grey tabby with vitiligo on their left ear, nose bridge and underbelly, has a mangled tail and right ear.

The phantom (this is a nickname, they're not actually dead) was silently watching the gathering unfold, zoning out a few times, when a ThunderClan warrior was staring at them. Whoever that were, they seemed troubled with something. "Hey, there." Their creaky voice was similar to a crow's, but it was clear whom Ghostflicker was referring to. "Is something the matter?" Their voice feigned concern, however false concern or not, Ghostflicker was hoping that the brown cat would at least cheer up a little. Whatever animosity had been occurring between ThunderClan and Ghostflicker's own clan of RiverClan, Ghostflicker honestly couldn't care less, as it was the same old list of problems. They couldn't even remember. The leader's beef wasn't theirs.

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue T1 | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Treetiger's thoughts and eavesdropping was interrupted by -- she sniffs, crinkling her nose -- a RiverClanner. Green eyes shot towards Ghostflicker and sharpened a look of distrust towards them. Her tail tip twitched, and she simply stared at him for a moment, very unwelcoming. She didn't care what the leaders' thought, no, she didn't like strangers. Ghostflicker coudl've been in any clan and still would've been met with the same distrust. "Nothin's a-matter. Don't like crowds," the Bengal spoke. The entire exchange so far, was done without a single blink from Treetiger. The warrior never broke eye contact either, staring solely at the warrior before her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 01:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ she/her | RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight made her ways around the Gathering. Some cats were happy, sad, sorry and pity for the return of RiverClan. The silverish warrior herself didn't know how to feel. This was a Gathering and it was meant for peace. But all this talk really threw her off. But she'd had remained calm and slowly padded her way out of the congested traffics of muttering cats. And suddenly, the last clan had arrived.

ShadowClan.

On her way out of the crowds, she'd spotted a ShadowClan warrior staring at her leader with mixed emotions. A little curious to what he was thinking, she'd approached him. Her voice was soft, a little sarcastic in humour, but there's little hostility. "Is he on your mind, Hawkbite?"

"ShadowClan's a little late don't you think?" The silverish warrior offered a conversation, before sitting a tail length away from the warrior. The long furred warrior held her chin up high and her gaze towards the ShadowClanner.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

An unfamiliar voice spoke his name and Hawkbite's head canted to the direction of it. Green eyes narrowed in the direction of Floodsight, a RiverClanner he didn't know nor cared to. "RiverClan was the last on my list to have the guts to interact with the other clans," Hawkbite replied simply, his tail wrapping tightly over his paws. This didn't stop his tail tip from twitching with both annoyance and intrigue for the other. His brow raised for a moment. "Guess I'm status enough for a random to know my name, who're you?"

He'd skip the comment about staring at the RiverClan leader. His thoughts would be his own in this instance. No need to stir up more hard feelings considering they'd only just come back. He was amazed there wasn't already fighting breaking out within the clans.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 02:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
246/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw heard Rowanmane as she was walking back towards her clanmates. "So, he is from Riverclan. He's a bit hostile tonight..." she thought while she squeezed past her clanmates. There were a lot of cats from Thunderclan, and most of them were chatting among themselves. She wondered if she could interact with the other clans during this Gathering.

The young apprentice finally got onto the other side and found herself in a small gap. Alpinepaw scented the air and it smelled like....Windclan? Anyways, the scent was from another clan. The gap was about a cat length and she scanned the other clan to see if there were any cats her age.

(OPEN)

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)