Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:29 AM
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 07:26 AM
Mistypaw's Training Tracker
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 07:09 AM
Windkit Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:58 AM
Silent Like the Shadows {F}
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 8th, 2024, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Beaverpaw-He/Him
7 Moons
36/100

------------------

Uh, okay.
He's going first.

He could pounce at...
That rock!
This place was very much abandoned, so obviously there were a few rocks in it now, and that one was just big enough for a cat to pick up.
So! He'd pounce at that!

[Roll=16]
Beaverpaw bunched himself up, and jumped.
He successfully landed on the rock, okay!
He looked back at Riftpaw with a smile as he moved out of the way.

@TanghuluCat

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw watched quietly, paws tucked underneath him as he crouched. The young tom's ears perked as Beaverpaw's gaze settled on a large rock and he readied himself into position to pounce. 'Okay, Riftpaw. Just watch what he does. He seems to have it down.' He told himself encouragingly, seemingly blank stared fixed heavily on his denmate.

After a moment, Beaverpaw successfully pounced on the rock. "Nice." Riftpaw commended coolly, rising to his paws and heading to the spot where Beaverpaw had started. Despite his tone, Riftpaw was very impressed. It seemed to come with so much ease to the other apprentice.

[ RIFTPAW ROLLED A 14 ]

The half-and-half apprentice got into position, eyes locked onto the large rock. Wiggling his hindquarters, he pounced. After what was only heartbeats but felt like ages of soaring through the air, his front paws collided with the smooth surface of the stone. He staggered a bit as he landed, but quickly found his footing. He turned to face Beaverpaw, his eyes gleaming with excitement despite his tone. "Was that good?" He asked, trotting up to his new friend with his tail held high.

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; September 8th, 2024 at 11:27 AM. Reason: formatting
Old September 8th, 2024, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

Mudsmoke was glad to see that his gesture was appreciated. It was much, really but it felt nice to be trying atleast for once. "once my leg stops acting up, I'll be out of here hunting. Then you and the rest of elders won't have to rely on these scraps and you can eat some real prey" mudsmoke commented with twitch of his tail tip. He wondered if any of the cats that he'd left to find the new camp had found it yet and he wondered what it would look like. Course he'd miss the old camp but it was smarter to just pack up and move on.

other than needing a new bed and some better prey, is there anything else you needing? Ticks, flees, stiff joints?" mudsmoke asked kindly. He was hear to help the elders after all. Might aswell get the unpleasant stuff outta the way first if there was any.

Twigstep
97 Moons
He/Him

Twigstep's eyes softened with gratitude as Mudsmoke’s offer of help extended beyond the food. “You’re very kind, Mudsmoke,” he said, his voice carrying a hint of warmth despite its raspy quality. “I could use a check for ticks—these old bones aren’t as quick to fend them off as they once were. And if you could help with some stretches for my joints, I’d appreciate it. My legs feel stiff, and a little extra care might make a big difference.”

He shifted slightly to make himself more comfortable, grateful for the younger cat’s attentiveness. “It’s comforting to know that there are younger cats like you who care so much about us. It’s been a tough time, but gestures like yours remind me that the clan’s spirit is still strong. Even in these lean times, there’s still a sense of unity and support among us.”

Twigstep paused, his gaze distant as he thought about the changes ahead. “I’m sure the new camp will be a good change for everyone, even if it takes some getting used to. We’ve all had to adapt to so many new things lately. I’ll miss the old camp, but I understand the necessity of moving on. It’s a relief to know that we’re not alone in facing these challenges.

He looked back at Mudsmoke with a smile, a genuine expression of gratitude lighting up his tired features. “Thank you for doing this. It means a lot more than you might realize. And if you have any news about the new camp, I’d love to hear it. It’s been on my mind quite a bit

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; September 8th, 2024 at 11:57 AM.
Old September 8th, 2024, 12:06 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Rainsong a blue gray she-cat with icy blue eyes walked out of the nursery, her eyes traveled around the clearing. She spotted her kits playing, knowing that they were safe in the clan she turned and padded over to the fresh kill pile and sat down. She looked through it until she saw a fish. She purred and reached down to grab it.
@Tallstar
Old September 8th, 2024, 12:22 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

When the sunshine tabby molly had lay her gaze upon Floodsight, she felt just a bit awkward. Almost wanting to put her head down and avoid eye contact due to her bright slightly piercing gaze that almost seemed to be looking into Floodsight's soul. Into who she really was. Analyzing... and it felt weird to her. 'But come on, Floodsight. You said you're going to change! Get better at socializing!' That's right, she was. So her head didn't falter, but her soft gaze yearned towards the sky where the clouds rolled pass. 'Way to go...perhaps that wasn't any better.'

She was definitely getting better, to say the least. Socializing had became a easier task than when she was an apprentice. Lately, she'd been talking well with all her clanmates, but still fumble a bit when it came to small talks and such. And like always, she'd tried to avoid arguments and help out everyone as much as she could. 'This was not any different, so talk, Floodsight!' Luckily, the gentle smile of the other molly seemed to have been a little more encouraging. A small smile, neither happy or determined, rather it looked like a tired smile that seemed to carry the weight of a lifetime. Considering the past 2 moons of betrayal, hardship and travel, it seemed almost understandable some of that weighed onto the pained smile. But their situation had been getting better, their leaders had already decided on a camp location. Even though their current camp was one that even the twolegs had abandoned, it was only a stone throw away from their territory. From their land. Their home.

They were close. They were almost home.

"Indeed it does," The silverish molly started quietly acknowledging Honeysucklebloom's words carefully. She tried to put her mind optimistically. But she could only muster a bit. Afterall, between her and her friend, Wasp had always been the optimistic bundle of joy and happenings. One to clear up the conscience and let you think of all the good stuffs in life. But in Floodsight's mind of optimism, she could only offer some of the benefits. "Where we've lost, we've also gained. New friends, family, experience. Skills that would make us stronger when we've returned."

"That does not cover the tragedy everyone had to face...especially the little ones," her soft voice carried strong, not wavering. It had hurt her to see the little ones looking so lost the first moon of their departure. But they were able to bounce back to optimism faster than most of the older cats. Sitting a little taller, Floodsight fully believed they're able to return as strong as before. "But we can forgive, move on. But not forget."

Hearing Honeysucklebloom's words of the sea made Floodsight feel much lighter. Her dim blue eyes had lit just up a bit to imagine their land where the sea touched the sky. Where it was quiet and the only sound was the gentle crashing of the waves, slight whistle of the wind and couple of gulls chiming about. She had nodded understandingly to the molly's words and agreed on every front. As quick a rain falls, the sunshine tabby's gaze turn from a curiosity to fear. The imagery had quickly left Floodsight's mind, instead it was replaced by a questioning. But one that Floodsight was confident to answer. With her paws gently placed on Honeysuckle's own, she had softly replied, hoping her words could bring some form of peace and comfort to the anxious looking warrior, "Hey, look...our leader had already decided on a place to return to. We won't be staying here forever and very soon, we'll return. The new camp will be safe, it'll be alright~ and it'll be a fresh start. For everyone."

The next chapter of RiverClan's story was just on the horizon. Not wanting to dwell on the past for too long, Floodsight had offered the molly, "How about a walk along Lionsbeach?"

[ @iliri aa likewise! your posts are such a treat to read ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 8th, 2024, 12:36 PM

@Aphrodite

Cold’kit meowed happily “You can choose!” -she purred to Blue’kit, her ears twitching friendly-
Old September 8th, 2024, 12:40 PM

Bluekit turned her eyes on the kitten and purred. "Mossball?" she asked with a tilt of her head.
@Cold~kit
Old September 8th, 2024, 03:48 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Smolderpaw groomed his fur off in a corner by himself. (activity post)

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old September 8th, 2024, 04:12 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Ghostflicker loafs in the corner (activity post)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 8th, 2024, 04:35 PM

Darkrose was sitting on the far side of the camp away from everyone. Her eyes were feeling tired and was considering on taking a nap.

Nightshadow who just got done hunting for his clan, walked into the clearing with a fish in his mouth. His eyes sparkled, as he walked over to where his sister sat and pushed it to her. Before sitting down beside her.

Rainsong sat outside the nursery, her eyes traveled around the clearing. She was looking for her kits, once she spotted them. She sighed and felt like she could relax.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]
Old September 8th, 2024, 05:28 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
The Collector

---

Mintkit wandered around the twoleg nest, gazing at everything with curiosity.

---

activity post - open

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |

Last edited by snowflake.; September 8th, 2024 at 05:28 PM.
Closed Thread