Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:20 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:19 PM
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Last post by Otoko
Today 01:19 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:15 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 01:11 PM

Old Today, 03:15 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: September Gathering

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Bouncepaw." Bouncepaw meows for the third or fourth time now, to both Burnedpaw and Wavebreaker. Boy, he's been introducing himself to a lot of cats today, wasn't he? "Yes, I'm from Windclan, and my mentor is Bluestrike."

He glances at Wavebreaker, a little intimidated, and wonders if the warrior knew his mentor.

Tags: @Crown_Sage Bluestrike / @Quietheart Wavebreaker / @Luna16 Burnedpaw / @Silvershadow13 Cricketpaw

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 03:17 AM.
Old Today, 03:30 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Wow, her and Wavebreaker's conversation had drew in more cats than she had expected. First Bouncepaw, and with a kind comment from Wavebreaker, she let the topic of tunnels vanish.

Burnedpaw brought a third clan to the group, and pleasantly, he didn't seem to mind how flustered she was, in fact, just really letting the fact slide.

When Bouncepaw added that she wasn't dumb and she was actually nice, it filled her with a happiness unimagined in her mind before. These cats liked being around her. Just like Amberdew had.

Wavebreaker had introduced her to the Thunderclan apprentice, and almost absentmindedly she smiled.

"I may not be big, but I can be scary when I want to." she jokes, Wavebreaker mostly agrees, however, adding in the additional not scary. Smiling as Wavebreaker goes to ask if he knows any of their mentors, Cricket'Paw seems to drift away and into her thoughts.

The other clans, they are so different than I expected. I came to the Gathering for Answers, but all I have are questions. A sigh escaped her jaws, let's forget questions, and just begin with ... Let's be friends. Nodding, wetness came to her eyes, friends, real friends, she had never had any of those.

@Quietheart - it's all good.
@Badwolf
@Luna16

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Today at 03:33 AM.
Old Today, 10:46 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep nodded swiftly to Mistlewhisker as the deputy took her place along with the other seconds-in-command. He was a rather chatty fellow and might prefer to find someone from another clan to banter with, but with Riverclan back it would likely be more profitable to observe the gathering and ensure nothing untoward occurred. It seemed that Shadowclan was not alone in being uneasy about their return, with several Windclan warriors looking particularly peeved. He supposed that made sense, they had been the initial victims of Riverclan's unruliness and the main cause for their removal, even if Shadowclan and Thunderclan had needed to help them get the job done. Most cats seemed to be behaving relatively well, talking to other clans with few cares. That was good, he supposed, though his slight stature made it a bit difficult to get a view of most cats. Just the ones immediately near him were visible, and that simply would not do. In an attempt to remedy this, Shrewstep headed towards the edge of the crowd and took a seat on an inclined bit of sand, giving him at least a chance to survey the entire crowd rather than a bunch of cats chests. (open?)
Old Today, 10:52 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon wasn't particularly sure she wanted to talk to anycat (she wasn't social at the best of times and she was always in a funk these days) but it felt foolish not to come to the first gathering with Riverclan back. If nothing else there was bound to be some entertainment as whoever their leader and deputy were now pitched fits over perceived slights. No, she wasn't salty at all, why would you suggest such a thing? She was content to take a seat towards the edge of the crowd, trying her best not to feel wistful that there was no Marigoldpaw or Rookscreech to meet up with. She missed the two Shadowclan she-cats greatly at times like this. All that was left to remember them by was their snotty little friend and uncle Shrewstep, and she rather hated him. Deadmoon was fairly certain she could see him higher up on the dunes, probably trying to compensate for his shortness and actually see what was going on. She chuckled slightly to herself, but it was a rather sad chuckle. She should have someone else to mock him with, and now there were only ghosts and Snowybreeze, who was far too kind to do such a thing. (open!)
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Wisppaw and Shadowpaw found a nice spot to listen to the leaders. Shadowpaw wondered what all the other clans were like. She would like to talk to them but er.. Maybe not?

Spottedpaw found herself looking to all the other clans. She wondered if she should talk to a Riverclan cat and how they are doing. The apprentice wished that things would change and that made the whole forest would gain a sense of reason. There was no need for all the clans to go that far.

[All open]
Old Today, 11:18 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

--------------------

Really means it?
Let's not overthink things, Scoprionsight.

Toms chasing after her saying the same things?
"Oh no, definitely not." She said, waving her paw a bit "I only ever really talk to the cats I go on patrol with."
Maybe she shouldn't have just said how anti-social she usually is, wow.
She really needs to make some friends.

Raggedear asked a question about RiverClan being back.
"I'm not sure, I just hope things don't go into chaos or anything..." She replied.

@TanghuluCat

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

"Well I'd say that's a good thing for me. No competition."

His yellow eyes stared unwaveringly at Scorpionsight for a moment before he busted out into a laugh. "Sorry, Scorps. This ThunderClan tom has time to go before he's locked down!" He teased once again, using a huge paw to swipe playfully at her ears. As he was laughing, a waft of fish scent washed over his nose, and a slightly familiar dark pelt shoved past him, glaring at him as they did ( @burntToast ) He blinked, brows furrowed at the rudeness. 'Wait...that's that RiverClan warrior that was basically the size of an apprentice!' He remembered, eyes widening.

He opened his jaws to say something cross, but the RiverClan tom was already...hobbling away. Raggedear smirked, turning back to Scorpionsight. "You see that one's leg? That's what happens when you cross ThunderClan. When you cross me." He muttered darkly, eyes gleaming with satisfaction. He was sure that Mudsmoke had just been trying to make a point that they were back, but it didn't change the fact that Raggedear had been the winner of their exchange. He had to admit though, he was at least impressed by the fight Mudsmoke had put up. He wrinkled his nose. "Though I'll give it to him, he left me some fish-smelling scars to remember him by." He mewed with a twitch of his ear, swooping his head down to lick at the healed wound on his shoulder.

( @/burntToast - just for the acknowledgment huehue )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 11:30 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Bluestrike sits down, his tail tucked under him and he snuck a glance at his apprentice. @Badwolf

Last edited by Crown_Sage; Today at 11:30 AM.
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Her show of coldness didn't succeed in deterring others for long. A pale apprentice had soon appeared next to her, beaming at her in a rather of putting manner. 'Oh good grief...' Quietpaw grimanced, predicting what was about to come by the playful torment behind the stranger's eyes.

Now, the paw had dealt with cats like this before. Don't give in, keep a cool head and remain distance. You could either wait for them to become bored or ward them off with some cruel banter. Worst case scenario they would stick to her like a burr until the end of the gathering and Quietpaw was running a short fuse these days. If tested too far she feared she might lose the last bit of tolerance she had and just strike down this annoyance.

All the stranger's comment received as a response was Quietpaw's signature glare of death. The kind that burns into your being and guarantees bad things coming. Sad? Hardly. Just furious. Miserable definitely but unable to shed any tears. Silence was her only answer, that and the treacherous way she was looking down on the other apprentice.

@nyme

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Today at 11:32 AM.
Old Today, 11:33 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 23 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)

· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @elio ] [Rookfire - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Yellow eyes peered curiously at the gathering of cats beyond the shade of the gangly beach trees, scents of gorse, river water, and oak flooding his senses. A cacophony of voices--gentle murmurs to anyone else--overwhelmed the tom's large ears. A divided attention span picked up a word here, a laugh here, the sound of sand shifting under-paw all around him. The smile never left his sunshine-like face, however, a practiced mind emptying itself of the world and focusing solely on the feeling of sand between his toes.

ShadowClan dispersed, Mistlewhisker's sharp reminder earning a nod from several Enforcers, including a particularly shadowy tom glued to the side of the medicine cat. Had Hillstrider been a jealous tom, he would have been frustrated to see Mossfreckle and Rookfire so obviously in love. But as Hillstrider was not exactly capable of jealousy, he merely smiled at the affection they held towards one another. It was so nice knowing Mossfreckle had a broad support system.

As everyone separated, Hillstrider bounded towards the medicine cat and nosed his cheek like Mossfreckle had done the last Gathering. His fluffy face was as bright as the sun, outshining the full moon that hung heavy above them. After their conversation under the stars, Hillstrider had avoided talking about how the celestial shone in his friend's eyes. But stars, if Mossfreckle didn't downright glow with the light of the moon. The moon and the sun, the two of them were. "Have a good Gathering, my dude." With a lick on the cheek, Hillstrider let Mossfreckle leap up onto the stones before striding into the crowd. A familiar dark pelt caught his eye, the haughty voice accompanying it ringing through the senseless noise and catching Hillstrider's sensitive ears. Smile still on his face, the tom swerved to follow the sound.

"Hey Rookfire, my dude!" A cheery orange feline padded up beside the Enforcer, watching the mottled pelt of Goldfish along with her apprentice walk away. The tension in the air was palpable, but Rookfire seemed to be in a good mood. Hillstrider nudged his shoulder with a friendly bump, despite the fact that a moon or so ago Rookfire had beaten the crap out of Hillstrider's wife (Hillstrider had no idea, of course, that Hazelstripe was in fact his wife. But she had claimed him, and so it shall be). To be fair, she had absolutely deserved it after being such an ass, and Hillstrider didn't know the meaning of a grudge, so as far as he was concerned, everything was real chill-like. "Who was that?" He didn't bother waiting for a response before continuing. "It's gotta be so wild for ya, RiverClan being back. If anyone gives you trouble, I'll back you up." He gave Rookfire a silly wink, both of them knowing that Rookfire was the better fighter of the two of them, and Hillstrider would likely just get in the way. Hillstrider didn't know much of anything about Rookfire's past, only that he had been a RiverClan apprentice when he joined ShadowClan. But if anyone tried to say he was less of a ShadowClan cat for it, Hillstrider would give them the ol' one-two! One: explain patiently that your clan is not the one you are born into, but the one you serve most loyally. And two: say that Rookfire was super cool and an Enforcer and probably the BEST Enforcer at that--sorry everyone else--and had Mossfreckle as a mate and Hillstrider as a friend and if anyone tried to mess with him they'd have to go through them! That'll show 'em!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 11:44 AM.
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Goldenwhisker sat in silence as she watched riverclan leave.