Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bonding time
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:04 AM
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:01 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post

Firepaw
Moons: 10
(She/her)

Firepaw's gaze flicked between the two siblings, they both seemed so... distant from eatchother, Shadepaw's "warm" greeting being met only with a tense silence on Silentpaws part. And Shadepaw seemed do have noticed that too, since she pulled away so quickly. The black and ginger apprentice briefly glanced at Silentpaw, almost as if waiting for an explanation for what just happened. She wasnt going to get it, she knew that (and more taking into account what she knew about Silentpaw), but something in her mind wanted to figure this out, even if its effords were provably going to be unfruitfull,

Shadepaw's next words snapped Firepaw out of her thoughs, and the black and ginger apprentice's ears drooped for a second right before she forced them to snap back up again. She knew people would keep asking where in Starclan she came from, becouse as a general rule cats dont pop out of the ether, but it was still a tad bit annoying. Firepaw wished she could just skip to the time where she was already fully recogniced, accepted, even maybe celebrated in ShadowClan and not have to explain to every single cat she met where she came from. But alas, if there was a way a cat could travel through time, she didnt know it, so she would have to stick with good 'ol explaining for now. She knew Shadepaw provably didnt mean it with any malitious intent anyway, even if her voice did sound a bit cold (again, she just guessed the two siblings were alike in that sense), so she kept her smile and responded. "Yeah, it makes sense you dont. I just joined the clan, a few hours ago. Still getting familiar with everything, getting to know a few cats, all that stuff! You'l provably see me around more often once I get a mentor and start trainig propper."

@Starphobia
@twizzypaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[13/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was quickly brought out of his thoughts when he heard Firepaw talking. Right. He was with her, and so was Shadepaw. He couldn't zone out like that again, what if he missed something? This way, he'll never earn his mother's appreciation!
He shifted his paws, still looking off to the pine trees in the distance, eyebrows lightly knit together. His short bobbed tail had continued its twitching from before, and he paid no attention to Firepaw and Shadepaw.

If only if he could tell Shadepaw...

He didn't need to tell her anything. She didn't deserve to hear anything from him.

But then again...

No. There was no 'then again'.

He would just listen to Firepaw and Shadepaw's conversation. If they had one, that is. Shadepaw wasn't the most social cat, and he doubted it would last if they did have a conversation. What then? Should he leave now? Should he take Shadepaw and leave? No, that would seem rude to someone he'd just met. Should he leave with Firepaw? No, of course not. That would seem... Weird. Should he just leave on his own? When should he leave on his own? Now? Or when the conversation ends?
He did not like the way he was thinking.
He let out a shaky sigh, not even bothering to mask it. He would wait. To see what happens. If anything ever does happen, that is.

{ @snowflake. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 12/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw noticed how Firepaw had glanced at Silentpaw. It was a quick motion, almost questioning. Why? She didn't pursue the thought. It probably wasn't important. Silentpaw stayed quiet, not offering up anything. That was a little strange, as he had been talking to Firepaw earlier before Shadepaw had came. But then again, she thought bitterly, Would I talk to Silentpaw after he'd just talked to Clovepool? No, probably not. Her mother was... Intense, to say the least. And she expected so much of her... She felt the familiar urge to please her mother. Soon, she promised herself. Soon.

Shadepaw snapped out of her thoughts, as Firepaw had started talking. "Oh," she said, not sure what to do with this information. Just joined the clan. Huh. She wondered if Firepaw would want to feel important, too, just like how Shadepaw did. She might have competition. Stop it, she thought to herself. She's just an apprentice, like you. But she resolved to keep an eye out for Firepaw, anyways. Shadepaw realized she still hadn't answered Firepaw. She shifted, still not sure what to say. She didn't have very much practice with conversations. "Okay," she finally said.
---

argh, sorry this is so late!

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 06:30 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitopaw comes sauntering, doing his best to look alert for this. Locked in. "Okayuh. I-I'm here, 'm ready. Hello." He twitches a quick, posed grin. There's an awful lot on his mind (as usual) but Mudslide doesn't seem like the sort of cat one should inundate with questions and conversation. I like your ears! Have you mentored before? Where are we going first? I am very scared. What was being an apprentice like for you? Is it easy? What was your favorite part? What should I do? Has anyone ever failed?

He allows himself just the one, because it's courtesy: "D-Did you sleep okay?"

@Marigoldwhisper ; MUDSLIDE

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Poor kid, could barely form a sentence. Mudslide merely swished her tail from behind her as he chewed on the questions he asked. "No." She wondered why he asked such a thing? It either meant she looked well rested or like a bloodshot mess. The tall cat wouldn't dwell on it though as she turned slowly and ducked outside of Shadowclan camp. She wouldn't tell him where they were going, hoping that maybe that'd help him pick up on his surroundings more.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!