Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitpaw
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 10:02 AM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:02 AM
Eidolon’s Trinket Box
by Eidolon
Last post by Eidolon
Today 10:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 09:59 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 09:52 AM

Old Today, 03:06 AM

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Burnedpaw blinked and dipped his head graciously, taking a seat in between the two apprentices, facing the warrior, tail curled neatly around his paws. He didn't mind that Cricketpaw had repeated some (or all) of what he said. If anything, it meant she was listening. He waved his tail dismissively when he saw she was flustered, hoping that she would interpret it as he meant it - which was that she didn't need to feel bad or flustered. "We're just missing ShadowClan right? Then we'd be able to have our own Gathering right here." It was Burnedpaw own attempt at a joke, but his calm, stoic demeanor may ruin the delivery. Not that he noticed that, he was only trying to break the tension some.

"RiverClan I take it?" He asked, gesturing to the warrior and the silver tabby apprentice. His question genuinely innocent. He didn't care about any of the tensions the older cats were holding onto. He knew the war was devastating for RiverClan, and that wasn't a history he was proud to carry. But he wanted to keep his paws moving forward. Feeling guilty for something he wasn't around for won't solve anything. "And...WindClan?" He guessed, looking now at the yellow apprentice.

"Oh, right." He mewed coolly, even though it was a sudden mew indicating he had forgotten something. Burnedpaw tilted his head to the side slightly, curiosity showing in his otherwise calm dark amber eyes. "What are your names?" He asked. He hoped that wasn't rude, but as he had shared his name and clan, he hoped to discover their's as well. It seemed like a fair exchange of information at the very least, and he was pretty Charredpaw instructed him earlier that it was polite to exchange this particular information.

[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw - LOL no worries! He just kinda jumped in. ]
[@Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
Wave breaker

|43 Moons|

As Wavebreaker jested with Cricketpaw she responded rather stiffly agreeing with his words offhandedly. The warrior wasn't really sure if she had really heard him at all. Or maybe he was just a little disappointed his joke had gone over the apprentices head. Either way he quickly let it go. She is probably still nervous about the gathering, he reasoned as she began mentioning how it would be easier just to make new friends. Right as he was about to insist she go and mingle in order to make some new friends the scent of a Wind clan cat hit his open maw. The mixture of rabbit, the fresh dew of the moorlands, and marigold that lined those hilltops fettered the air. He flicked his tail in greeting to Bouncepaw as he settled nearby, but his attention turned elsewhere.

Wavebreaker looked back at the seastones on the edge of the clearing, to find that sure enough the old familiar face of Twilightstar had joined the previous two. She had always been a fair hand, but the seasoned RiverClanner wondered if Fallownose's death had not skewed her moral compass, if only just a little. When he returned his deep blue gaze to Cricketpaw she and the golden newcomer were muddling through some rather difficult topics. Neither seemed too eager to venture into a discussion which would cause trouble. In particular Bouncepaw seemed to be worried about reprisals, as his voice shook every time he second guessed himself.

The clans have fought before their time, and they will continue to fight after it... Wavebreaker kept this thought private, as the pair seemed to stray into a more casual conversation. Besides they had enough to worry about without him piling on his concerns. They should be focused on being the best warriors they can be, and part of that is building understanding and lasting relationships that will strengthen our clan. His eyes were fixed on Cricketpaw who had her back to him, and was chatting away excitedly with Bouncepaw about their prospective hunting tactics and lifestyles. Just as long as they don't take things to far.

He tapped the dark nub of his brown ringed tail on his clanmates shoulder to get her attention."Criketpaw," His voice was low and careful as he spoke mindful of the other cats around the trio. "I would avoid asking Bouncepaw anything that might get him into trouble." He smiled kindly at the gold apprentice before letting his face become serious once more. "The tunnels are advantageous for WindClan because only they know their location and how to navigate them. I don't want you to accidentally say anything that might upset your fellow WindClanners." As he offered the advice the faint scent of the thunderpath graced his glands, as well as hints of pine trees, and a few other familiar notes.

A two toned brown tabby approached the group inquiring if he could sit with the growing number of cats, Wavebreaker stole another glance at the Seastones. Now all four cats were present. The gathering would start in due course. He hoped all this friendliness would not come to a screeching halt. He was enjoying his moment among the apprentices, their optimism and haphazard attitudes were refreshing. He turned back to the mini gathering as he heard a name. Burnedpaw. Wavebreaker acknowledged Burnedpaw's greeting with an equally placid demeanor. "I'm Wavebreaker, and this is Cricketpaw," stated the warrior introducing her. In the excitement she seemed to have forgotten to introduce herself. Bouncepaw followed suit with both an introduction and compliment.

"We are only big and scary when we need to be." The black pelted brown spotted Tom stretched his large muscular body in a dramatic gesture, teasing Bouncepaw. He pointed one of his large paws at the two outsiders "Who are your mentors? Do I know them?" Wavebreaker asked curiously.

@Luna16
@Silvershadow13
@Badwolf

Sorry guys for some reason, I wasn't getting mentions from this thread.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 03:18 AM.
Old Today, 03:15 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Bouncepaw." Bouncepaw meows for the third or fourth time now, to both Burnedpaw and Wavebreaker. Boy, he's been introducing himself to a lot of cats today, wasn't he? "Yes, I'm from Windclan, and my mentor is Bluestrike."

He glances at Wavebreaker, a little intimidated, and wonders if the warrior knew his mentor.

Tags: @Crown_Sage Bluestrike / @Quietheart Wavebreaker / @Luna16 Burnedpaw / @Silvershadow13 Cricketpaw

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 03:17 AM.
Old Today, 03:30 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Wow, her and Wavebreaker's conversation had drew in more cats than she had expected. First Bouncepaw, and with a kind comment from Wavebreaker, she let the topic of tunnels vanish.

Burnedpaw brought a third clan to the group, and pleasantly, he didn't seem to mind how flustered she was, in fact, just really letting the fact slide.

When Bouncepaw added that she wasn't dumb and she was actually nice, it filled her with a happiness unimagined in her mind before. These cats liked being around her. Just like Amberdew had.

Wavebreaker had introduced her to the Thunderclan apprentice, and almost absentmindedly she smiled.

"I may not be big, but I can be scary when I want to." she jokes, Wavebreaker mostly agrees, however, adding in the additional not scary. Smiling as Wavebreaker goes to ask if he knows any of their mentors, Cricket'Paw seems to drift away and into her thoughts.

The other clans, they are so different than I expected. I came to the Gathering for Answers, but all I have are questions. A sigh escaped her jaws, let's forget questions, and just begin with ... Let's be friends. Nodding, wetness came to her eyes, friends, real friends, she had never had any of those.

@Quietheart - it's all good.
@Badwolf
@Luna16

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Today at 03:33 AM.