Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 11:10 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:09 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Today 11:06 PM
Sweet poison
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:01 PM
My Character Bios
Last post by snowflake.
Today 11:01 PM

Old Today, 09:23 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Cloverkit noticed.. uhhh, Sugarkit.. watching her. "What?" She spat and narrowed her eyes. "It's like training when some enenenenemies come." She meowed, slowing when she tried to pronounce 'enemies'. She smacked the leaf away. "Anywho, it's really rude to stare. You should be doing something more productive!" Cloverkit yapped.
Sweetkit narrowed her eyes, "Well snapping isn't going to make it stop is it? And i'm sure slapping around a leaf PRETENDING to do something is any better!?" Sweetkit retorted, adding, "And It's actually, "enemies""

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 09:25 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetkit narrowed her eyes, "Well snapping isn't going to make it stop is it? And i'm sure slapping around a leaf PRETENDING to do something is any better!?" Sweetkit retorted, adding, "And It's actually, "enemies""
Cloverkit grumbled. "Whateves! It's what I want to pronounce it! And it's gonna be enenenenenenenemies then!" She stuck her nose in the air. "Well, it's my own way of training! So, shut. Your. Maw!" She hissed and put her face in front of hers.

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Today, 09:29 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Cloverkit grumbled. "Whateves! It's what I want to pronounce it! And it's gonna be enenenenenenenemies then!" She stuck her nose in the air. "Well, it's my own way of training! So, shut. Your. Maw!" She hissed and put her face in front of hers.
Sweetkit didn't back down. Looking the other kit in the eyes with a calm demeanor. "The way you say it is wrong, tell me to shut my maw again and you won't have one." Sweetkit snarled, her eyes narrowed as she was told to hush. Nobody told her to hush.... except her mama. "If it's your own way of training, then your training sucks. I get trained by a REAL warrior. Instead of arguing, why don't you just learn from others? I bet you didn't even know you have to keep your tail straight when crouching." Sweetkit grumbled

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Old Today, 09:34 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Sweetkit didn't back down. Looking the other kit in the eyes with a calm demeanor. "The way you say it is wrong, tell me to shut my maw again and you won't have one." Sweetkit snarled, her eyes narrowed as she was told to hush. Nobody told her to hush.... except her mama. "If it's your own way of training, then your training sucks. I get trained by a REAL warrior. Instead of arguing, why don't you just learn from others? I bet you didn't even know you have to keep your tail straight when crouching." Sweetkit grumbled
Cloverkit smirked. "Wow. You're gonna take away my maw?" She mock gasped and her smirk grew. "You'll be punished reallll bad if you do!" She meowed and glanced over the other kit's shoulder to look at a nearby queen.

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Today, 09:50 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Cloverkit smirked. "Wow. You're gonna take away my maw?" She mock gasped and her smirk grew. "You'll be punished reallll bad if you do!" She meowed and glanced over the other kit's shoulder to look at a nearby queen.
Hummingbirdsong looked at Cloverkit, blinking. "I think she will, she bit Blacksky's tail tip for brushing her nose." The queen murmured.
Sweetkit snorted, "Oh no. Punishment." She grumbled. Going to a sunny spot and sprawling out

lio lurked here

Old Today, 09:57 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Hummingbirdsong looked at Cloverkit, blinking. "I think she will, she bit Blacksky's tail tip for brushing her nose." The queen murmured.
Sweetkit snorted, "Oh no. Punishment." She grumbled. Going to a sunny spot and sprawling out
Cloverkit glanced ay Hummingbirdsong, looking like a sweet angel. Then she pounced on Sweetkit and yowled, "Got the prey!"

Old Today, 10:00 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Cloverkit glanced ay Hummingbirdsong, looking like a sweet angel. Then she pounced on Sweetkit and yowled, "Got the prey!"
Sweetkit rolled out of the way before getting leapt on, using her paws in an attempt to batter the she-kit away. "What prey?" Sweetkit mewed, she'd never played anything other than moss ball......... mama wasn't around a lot.

Hummingbirdsong licked her paw, flicking her ears clearly disintrested in the kits look

lio lurked here

Old Today, 10:02 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Sweetkit rolled out of the way before getting leapt on, using her paws in an attempt to batter the she-kit away. "What prey?" Sweetkit mewed, she'd never played anything other than moss ball......... mama wasn't around a lot.

Hummingbirdsong licked her paw, flicking her ears clearly disintrested in the kits look
Cloverkit caught Sweetkit's tail and held on to it. "You're the prey, dummy!" She hissed and crawled up her back.

Old Today, 10:05 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Cloverkit caught Sweetkit's tail and held on to it. "You're the prey, dummy!" She hissed and crawled up her back.

Sweetkit backed away, using her paw to trip the she-kit off of her as she leapt onto her, batting at her stomach playfully. "Whos the prey now!"

Hummingbirdsong mewed, "No name calling Cloverkit."

lio lurked here

Old Today, 10:13 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Sweetkit backed away, using her paw to trip the she-kit off of her as she leapt onto her, batting at her stomach playfully. "Whos the prey now!"

Hummingbirdsong mewed, "No name calling Cloverkit."
Cloverkit rolled her eyes at the queen then looked back at Sweetkit. She smacked her paws and rolled over. She leapt up and cackled furiously. "Ahahah-grrr! I'm gonna get you!" She hissed and circled her.