Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Rani
Today 06:19 PM
Duskleaf love finder?
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:15 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 06:13 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:13 PM
Bonding time
Last post by squidz
Today 06:03 PM

Old Today, 02:19 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw is tired. He trudges to the fresh kill pile after some training and practicing, stretching, about to rest. So many hunting lessons, and he was still a less than mediocre hunter. Bouncepaw sighs. It's to the point that he feels embarrassed and ashamed to even take something to eat from the prey pile without contributing much, though he won't say it, only taking the smallest and stale morsels due to guilt. Bouncepaw pads forward, mind still complicated, when he hears a loud commotion in the clearing. It was loud, noisy, and the sound of a squeaky... kit? Or was this an apprentice?

He blankly looks at the scene. First at the squashed fresh kill pile, then Leopardsong, then at the kit who's busy running away from the queen. She was pretty big, just a little younger than him, perhaps? Bouncepaw is startled as she rushes past and nearly bumps into him. A subtle stink enters his nostrils, as if...

He glances back over at the squashed prey pile, and feels a subtle anger go over him that he has to calm down. He had so much trouble trying to feed his Clan and help in any way he could, and these cats were ruining everyone's hard work. Catching prey wasn't easy, and not only that, it took a life. Prey deserved respect. These kits only appeared a few months younger than him, too, which only made things worse. Surely they would know better.

But Bouncepaw's anger disspates quickly. Not only was Leopardsong already on their tail, Bouncepaw wasn't a very angry cat by nature. He only feels frustrated. He sighs and gets to work cleaning up the prey pile and reorganizing it, then he takes the more broken pieces of prey to eat himself.

Tags:
@Moonraven Leopardsong /
@SuspiciousMindz Littlekit /
@Poprock Plumkit

(Edit: Fixeddddd!)

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:49 AM.
Old Today, 01:54 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Elkjump and Houndhop exust
Old Today, 04:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

He shuffled his paws with a shy smile. "I haven't actually hunted any rabbits yet." He admitted. Ears perking, he gazed back at her. "Is that what we are gonna do??"

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Killer Aptitude [Tier 3] - Inactive

A small purr escaping the former queen, Dapplebreeze nodded, eyes closing contentedly for a moment before responding. "Right you are, my dear. That is exactly what I plan to teach you today. Now, rabbits and hares are both different creatures to contend with. While WindClan specializes in hunting both, we need to take into account that the hunting tactics are similar in the sense that they rely on bursts of speed but require different approaches."

This said, the patched molly stood, stretching her limbs as the usual anticipation of a good hunt ran down to her toes. It had been days since she had felt like herself. That she had felt like hunting and providing herself
a challenge. Hare were of course the more challenging of the two to hunt down, but rabbits were just as plentiful and necessary to learn to hunt for any WindClanner worth their name. She would teach as they walked. A warrior's senses were always necessarily on alert when out of the camp, even when chatting with friends. This would be a good exercise for her apprentice to learn some multitasking. Keeping nose and eyes alert while his ears and tongue took in information that would prove essential for today's hunt.

"Now tell me, my darling. While we walk. What do you know about the differences between rabbits and hares?" Dapplebreeze asked in a motherly tone, her tail twitching as she gestured the fluffy apprentice to follow her, leading the way out of the camp.

| I forgot if I had asked you about what territory Birchpaw was familiar with, so figured I could let you choose were Dapplebreeze takes Birchpaw hunting for rabbits! Just have his next response be wherever you want Birchpaw to become more familiar with - that isn't one of the borders - and feel free to power play that Dapplebreeze led him there while they were talking. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios