Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Duskleaf love finder?
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:15 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:15 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 06:13 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:13 PM
Bonding time
Last post by squidz
Today 06:03 PM

Old Today, 03:38 PM
splash for medicine cat

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Hemlockleaf couldn't hold back a purr, a deep rumbling sound. He wasn't sure how Dawnstar knew, but pairing him with Mintpaw was something he'd always be grateful for. She was truly a wonderful apprentice. "I'll be okay." He assured her, touching his nose to her's. "It's my job to worry about you after all! But I do want you to enjoy the Gathering as well." He looked up, waving his tail to gesture to all of the gathered cats in front of them. "This will be a night you'll remember forever." He added, flicking her ear lightly with his tail.

Of course, if she insisted on staying by him, he wouldn't dispute it. But he did want to encourage her to find her own paws in the world too. They're not young forever. She'll be a warrior before I can blink. The thought was bittersweet, but he did his best to keep it from his face. He didn't Mintpaw worried about him after all, that was completely backwards.

[@constellation - Mintpaw]

MINTPAW
[ 9/100 ]
| she/her | apprentice | 6 moons | shc |
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby ; Mind Reader ; Trick of the Eye |
fluffy long-hair Thai she-cat; gray face, paws and tail, rest of body white. green eyes
@/luna16 ; @OBigBrainO
Mintpaw smiled, her contagious grin spreading like the dawn light over the trees across her face. “Well, okay. I hope I meet some other apprentices! I’ll see you later?” she nodded, and padded away—but before she got far she turned back around and gave a little bounce. “Don’t forget to have fun yourself! I’ll be over here annoyin’ some cat if you need me.” and with that she darted off, a feeling of adrenaline rushing through her veins. On my own! In the midst of other Clans! and with that she flung herself into the crowd—filled with feelings of excitement and maybe even a little touch of fear.

Luna16, they are so CUTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive huffed before letting his face fall back to the half-scowl. The Thunderclan apprentice did look a bit young. What in the world was Bumblestar doing? The Windclan warrior twitched an ear and opened his mouth to speak when someone bumped into him. Whisperinghive's fur bristled as he whirled around to face...A Riverclan warrior? Ugh, his plan of going no where near Riverclan failed. Wait, he knew that cat! She was the one who ruined his face with that nasty scar. "She did it." Whisperinghive said dryly, sitting down with his tail lashing behind him. He held back the urges to attack the Riverclan warrior on the spot, letting his claws dig into the ground to make sure he didn't do anything. "It was at the battle where the clans drove Riverclan out." He remembered the stinging pain of her claw slicing his muzzle, almost reaching his eye. Oh gosh, that has hurt so much.

@constellation

REDWATER
THE THREE OF SWORDS
| she/her | warrior | 24 moons | rc |
reddish-brown molly with green eyes, plus-shaped scar over her shoulder, long scar through her left eye, plus scarred fore-legs and back.
@/chaosbringer.
Redwater’s fur stood straight up. Her eyes flashed around, and she backed up slowly. As if her scars knew who she faced, the exposed skin twinged. The long slice across her eye, the strange bird-footprint-shaped mark on her shoulder, the claw lines across her paws and back, all of it had been caused by this WindClan tom. S-sorry. I’I’ll just b-be going? she practically whispered. It was as if she was locked in place, her legs trembling beneath her. Everything was not going how she wanted it to. Avoid WindClan at all costs. she had told herself. Oh well. At least it wasn’t something worse. A lot of different things could have gone differently. And badly.

Myling, snowythehampter, AriatheFiremaiden, and Desert Rain Frog all reside here.

Last edited by constellation; Today at 04:00 PM.
Old Today, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Ravenpaw twitched anxiously as Fadingstar's addressed the clan. She was excited but also nervous, this was her first Gathering after all! And so much has happened! But she nodded in acknowledgement, she would of course be careful around the cats from other clans. She hadn't met any of them yet, so she wasn't entirely she trusted them anyway.

Her eyes found Riftpaw and Brokenstream her idol. Whiskers twitching excitedly, she bounded over. "Heya!" She mewed cheerily as she approached the two. Eyes trained on Brokenstream, though she glanced at Riftpaw and nodded at him in greeting as well. "I'm not sure if I'm more excited or nervous!" She admitted. "It's my first Gathering, but it feels like there's so much pressure and tension too!" Despite her words, her body language definitely conveyed more excitement than anything else.

[@TanghuluCat - Riftpaw and Brokenstream - you can decide if Rift is going to interact with her instead lol! ]

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

The bengal tom turned his head and purred a a greeting as the young apprentice approached him, taking note of Riftpaw sitting nearby as well. Two young cats he had taken under his wing, and this was both of their first gatherings. It must be quite nervewracking. As Ravenpaw spoke, Brokenstream patted the ground next to him with his tail, signaling for the pair to sit beside him. "That's normal." He replied with an amused twitched of his whiskers. "The gatherings are...they will become more fun with times, but for now, I would recommend keeping your distance from the other Clans." He suggested, eyes flickering darkly for a moment before returning to their friendly demeanor. He could tell the she-cat was excited and he didn't want to ruin her fun. "But on the other paw...it's not a bad thing to get to know your enemies," The Lionheart conceded. "Have you spoke to any of the other apprentices? I remember swapping all sorts of funny stories and the like as a 'paw." He reminisced.

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw obeyed Brokenstream's signal and plopped down next to the older tom, gaze turning slowly as Ravenpaw approached. "You again?" He asked, icy blue eyes fixed on his fellow denmate. The question, though would normally seem to be, held no malice and seemed to be just that. A question. He listened as she spoke about nerves and excitement while he held the same sentiment. However, he didn't feel as though he had to agree outwardly. "We're safe." He said with a flick of his tail, clearly thinking he had comforted the she-cat before turning his gaze away.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 03:55 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

TW: This character’s posts often exhibits triggers such as depression, suicidal tendencies/idealation, anxiety, and self loathing

Seabreeze flicked an ear as his blue eyes shifted from group to group, all of the Riverclan cats attending having being grouped up depending on where they were in the traveling group, for efficiency. It helped him keep track of things without getting overwhelmed from constant searching and looking. Tonight will be busy. Everytime they manage to attend a gathering something else always manages to happen. War declarations, murder reveals. It was a crazy world out there, and Riverclan seemed to make their world a stage. They were the first, so at least they didn’t have to deal with staring and whispers right out the gate.

The lionheart didn’t settle immediately, rather he took to slowly and casually walking through the mingling cats. No trouble with any sort of in fighting type deal yet and no cats with a proper head on their shoulders would think about discussing confidential information correct? Yes. After the trial, and the remainder of the fog incident, and then the warning before coming into the seastones proper. But what did Riverclan know about being sensible? It was their whimsy that they should’ve been named after, not their skill. His eyes flashed, catching on the moonlight as he tilted his head towards the main entrance down into the seastones. The next clan has arrived and it just had to be the squirrels.

Well actually. He would’ve said that about any clan that walked in next, huh? They all massacred him. He supposed that even Thunderclan’s ire towards them was outshined by Windclan’s hatred. Surprising. Who would’ve seen that coming. He leveled his eyes on the group as they moved into the area. Immediately, more socializing began, and so far nothing crazy has happened yet. But he couldn’t see everything. The lionheart sighed and finally decided to step towards the far back of the gathering, to settle down in the shadows of the rocks to silently watch the happenings for conflict or just for news, perhaps both, he’ll have to wait and see.
[ OPEN ]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

Mudsmoke followed his clanmates in silence, he wasn't looking forward to this gathering nor did he truly want to go neither but he went anyway.it would be a foolish thing to stay back at camp, what if he could learn some useful information, if he stayed he might risk missing out on something important! He didn't want to rely on his clanmates words to fill him in on what would happen tonight. He'd rather just go and find out himself. Maybe it was curiosity that drove his paws out of camp and towards the seastones. Must be, it sure wasn't his brain. That told him to stay in his nest cuase he couldn't deal with walk. His brain was correct, as the finally reached their destination he could feel his leg cramping up. Maybe he'd see the Thunderclan squirrel who had cursed him with such an injury or maybe that shadowclan toad who thought it fun to attack an elder. Mudsmoke paid little attention to Fadingstar's words, a warning to his clanmates with half a brain and only impulse driving through them. Mudsmoke had no worry he'd break any rules, not like he'd be interacting with anyone really. Or atleast anyone from another clan. He only had two cats he'd like to sit with tonight, one was still a kid and very lively and the other. The other was in desperate need of help, help of which mudsmoke was unsure how to give.

Mudsmoke decided to wait near the back of the group, more like rest his leg, and watch as the formed small groups or ran off to explore. He stayed there as the other clans finally arrived, praying to starclan that nothing would happen tonight and that his clanmates would not cause any more grief. Finally once shadowclan had decided to show up, mudsmoke decided it was time to go sit somewhere. Getting up once more he shoved through the crowd, ignoring some of the glared and remarks as he did so. He couldn't care less. One of the cats he decided to push past was oddly familiar. A bit scarred up at most, oh yeah. This asshole. Mudsmoke shot glare over his shoulder and the tree rat (Raggedear; @TanghuluCat) before continuing his path. He didn't have the energy to waste on a thunderclan cat right now and exspecially not the one who had caused this annoying injury of his. Finally mudsmoke spotted one of the cats he'd been looking for. Reaching the lionhearts side, he sat down. "can't get any better than this can it?" he asked sarcastically, knocking the tom with his tail in a semi playful greeting. Maybe Seabreeze just needed a bit of light hearted Ness in his life. Of course mudsmoke can't provide that either. "playing nice with cats that caused us all this grief" he finished his sentence. Yeahhhhh maybe he wasn't so good at this. He definitely wasn't. He should have left this to someone better at feelings, but then again Seabreeze had looked to be alone.

( @/TanghuluCat not need for a reply, just a silly Lil mention o/ )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire had lost track of marigoldkit somewhere between staring daggers at goldfish and parting from mossfreckle so when he took his place at the back of the crowd, he watched with interest as goldfish called marigold over to sit with her. the amusing aspect of this was thinking about her reasonings, in most cases, it was interesting to consider why cats do what they do, but in this case, rookfire couldnt help but engage in this thought that it was because of him. he was nothing if not a changed cat, no longer ashamed of simply being but instead happily lingering on thoughts thatd view him in the best (or at least the one he liked) light.
even though he had originally had no plans to approach goldfish, this was too good of a opportunity, and he didnt have all that much time to wait around for marigod or goldfish to approach him after all. besides, he was active, rook wasnt like minkpaw anymore, he wouldnt hide in fear (even though that was exactly what he had done the last 2 times he had addressed more personal things with mossfreckle.. 'hes different though'..).

pawsteps silent amongst the crowd as rookfire moved closer, slipping past unfamiliar bodies like a mere shadow. thank the stars his past self had taken to practicing stealth more than he absolutely had to to full fill the training requirement, that made this far easier. from blending into the crowd despite his size and knowing to keep his steps quiet, using the dull mass of bodies as a cover in order to approach unheard.
"'been awfully long since we had the pleasure dont you think, goldie? quite rude to pretend you dont know me hmm?" rookfire spoke up from besides goldfish, finally stepping into view, all sharp angles, - from long limbs, ragged scars, unruly fur sticking out in places, to his maw pulled into a sharp grin -. a nod upwards as if urging goldfish to defend her behaviour, whilst hoping to hit goldfish where it hurt with the way he spoke and acted, something akin to malice sparkling clearly in cold grey eyes.

"oh hello mari, i like your feathers." rookfire greeted, turning his attention to the kit, and where he had been all mocking smiles and venom laced words, the second he addressed the smaller feline, his entire demeanour changed into something far more open and honest. leaning down a bit to be closer to eyelevel with marigold, rookfire materialised a feather out of seemingly nowhere, dark fur having previously swallowed every sign of it. a rook feather, one just like the two he had offered mossfreckle as a gift mere moments ago, and so awfully personal rook hoped goldfish would be seething.
"its a rook feather"

[ believe it or not, i didnt actually plan on having both my characters gift marigoldpaw a feather of their namesake. apologies if this makes no sense, im very head empty today. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

As Marigoldpaw approached, Goldfish’s expression softened slightly. A gift? She didn’t need a gift! But it did send a warm prickle through her spine. Goldfish grinned a bit, but it didn’t quite reach the urgent, commanding expression in her eyes. The expression that screamed escape. The expression that showed her strong desire to keep her apprentice away from something. Away from Someone. but despite this Goldfish cheerfully took the shell. ”Thank you! It’s beautiful. she purred, inspecting the gift. But when she shifted her body to further block the view of Rook, she realized they weren’t there. She tensed.

”Mari~” She started, voice laced with urgency, before Rook came right up behind her and spoke. Their voice sounded different. They looked different. Acted different. But this cat was still Minks, and this cat was still selfish. Ah, yes. A masculine undertone to their voice. Goldfish took all her control to avoid snorting. ”Quite rude to stare, wouldn’t you say? After all, I thought you said you were an adult. If you’re a child still intent on pretending you have interest in speaking to me perhaps you wouldn’t be sucking up to that flower boy.” Goldfish pointed out briskly, making nonchalant work of switching the attention to the cat before her. However Goldfish found her voice lacking any hidden malice. She didn’t sound angry or even remotely bothered. In fact, she sounded.. bored. As if this conversation was nothing but a monotone.

The tortoiseshells eyes expressed cool neutrality, as though this was a whole new cat before her. Beneath the neutrality, however, The Ace Of Spades found herself uncertain. As though there was a fight or flight instinct kicking her shins. Walk away? Stay and snap back? But the attention was swiveled to her apprentice, Goldfish gripped the shell in her forepaw. They still cared about Marigoldpaw, it seemed. But it made her feel super uncomfortable. No cat should be acting like that with her apprentice. They complimented Mari’s feathers. Offered her one. A r o o k feather.

It happened on instinct. It happened without thinking. Goldfish felt her feelings build up in her claws. They flexed so hard they trembled. The Ace of Spades, in a burst of violent movements slapped the feather- hard- away from Marigoldpaw. ”My apprentice won’t be needing that, thank you.” A smile grew in a bulging movement onto her maw, emphasizing the fact that Mari was her apprentice. ”In fact, I’m rather surprised you even bothered, considering the way you acted driving out RiverClan. Guess what?” her grin solidified in icy dislike. ”Im a lionheart now, Minks. I have a family to look after. And frankly, you aren’t part of it. I loved you and trusted you- I called you my own- and you disrespected that. Call me weak all you want, you devil. Because I’m not listening. In Riverclan, we don’t tolerate ShadowClan creeps causing problems. So I’d appreciate if you leave Mari and I the hell alone and go scurry off to your fake little lovey. I don’t trust you any longer. Handle it like an adult, and Please leave it at that.”

at that Goldfish turned to her apprentice with a super intense ‘we need to leave now’ expression. She would stand up to pad away, tense and stern expression clearly not looking for an argument. She needed to get Marigoldpaw away. She needed to get herself away. In theory she would closely guide her apprentice away. She expected questions. She expected ‘why?’ From the brown and white apprentice. And The Ace of Spades felt so damn ready to bust her gut explaining.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
The day had started out so simple, so nice and secure. But it would quickly turn thick and nebulous with confusion.

She watched with kind eyes as Goldfish's expression of unease slightly melted away at the sight of her gift to her, and she smiled, though the bright warmth that radiated from her features didn't meet her amber eyes. Marigoldpaw took a quick glance around Seastones. What was Goldfish so unsure about? She thanked her, then shifted around awkwardly, as if trying to block her view. No, no, she couldn't possibly be doing that, maybe her current sitting position was just really uncomfortable. But that obviously wasn't the case. Marigoldpaw found herself growing suspicious and she mewed out her mentors name just as Speckles herself was beginning to say hers.

Then a voice croaked behind her, one she almost didn't recognize. Minkpaw. Here. In the moonlit flesh. She looked and sounded different, but perhaps Shadowclan (or just moving clans in general) had that kind of affect on cats. She honestly thought she'd have to look for her old friend, but that didn't seem to be the case. She also thought she'd have to do it more secretively. Minkpaw was in a different clan now, so Marigoldpaw saw that it might be odd to talk to her, even at gatherings because she figured it was frowned upon. But she was here, and in truth, Marigoldpaw felt like crying.

She watched with wide eyes as her friend addressed Goldfish. Right, Minkpaw knew her and her kits, kits that Marigoldpaw had yet to meet. She'd have to ask about them sometime... Her mentor responded in a voice that was oddly nonchalant, as though this whole interaction was irrelevant and boring. Marigoldpaw glanced at her mentor, her expression tightening into one of confusion. Facts. She needed facts, not witty banter. Why had Goldfish been so on edge, why was the edge suddenly gone now that Minkpaw was here? They were confusing her. Marigoldpaw didn't like to be confused, not like this.

And then, surprisingly, she was the center of conversation. Her eyes snapped back to Minkpaw's with a delighted grin, but her expression was dampened with the confusion that rang in her head. What happened between these two? A part of her was scared to ask. "Hi! I uh, I missed you, a lot, too much maybe, and uh thank you---" she had too many things to ask. But she didn't get the time, instead she was fascinated by what could only be described as magic. How in the world cats learned how to randomly pull feathers out of their pelts, Marigoldpaw would never know. This was a mystery she welcomed though, it was fun. A rook feather.

Marigoldpaw blinked slowly at it, her maw twitching up into a smile she couldn't contain. Something she could have to remember her. Her paws inched towards it before she leaned forward entirely to grab it in her jaws. It was nice to know that her old friend also had a passion for pretty things. But soon a spray of sand whizzed where the feather once was, snatched up by a very peeved Lionheart. Marigoldpaw immediately ducked away as sand sprang into her eyes. Her fur began to shoot up at the ends and her paws trembled. What.... What was that!?

What was Speckles talking about? At first she didn't seem to care, why care now? What was the root of all this and how could Marigoldpaw reach it? "But I do! Sorta.... Is uh, is that a bad thing? I thought you two---" Oh. Was this all about the attack on Riverclan? Marigoldpaw shuddered at the resurfacing memories that came from that horrifying night. To her knowledge, Minkpaw had obviously killed somebody, but that was just the horrid thing all cats did when battles came. She also broke her shoulder and Marigoldpaw believed that was a good dept to pay for killing any warrior. So, perhaps Minkpaw had done something more personal to irk her mentor. Marigoldpaw just absorbed the information, flipping it through her brain an decoding it's contents and what it all implied. Trust was broken, once a family.... Oh, Minkpaw liked somecat? It wasn't completely worthy of noting but it stuck with the apprentice.

Goldfish was beginning to rise to her paws, the air around her hot and thick with words that probably forged craters into the she-cats heart. Marigoldpaw winced. Her whole body felt as though the ground just got ripped from right beneath her. The cat she was taking about wasn't Minkpaw, it couldn't be. The facts didn't line up, they were failing her. Marigoldpaw knew she should follow, and she would... Eventually.

"Minkpaw..." She mewed carefully, her voice barely above a whisper. "A gift... For you. And whatever happens, I'll be here, promise. I'm sure Speckles just doesn't have her facts straight..." Hopefully. She wanted Goldfish to be wrong about Minkpaw more than anything because maybe then things would finally make sense again like it had merely sunrises ago. She pulled the shell she had gathered for Minkpaw from her pelt before giving her a stressed smile. A 'I have no idea what's going on, but I swear it's gonna be okay,' kind of smile. Without another glance (okay, maybe a few) Marigoldpaw bounded after her mentor. Once she caught up to her she found that right now was the time to ask questions.

"Speckles... what happened?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Riversnap
He/They - RiverClan

A gathering!! Yippie!! Minus the fact it was with all the cats that drove out RiverClan. But nevertheless!! The brown tom watched as the other clans arrived, a grin on his maw. Maybe someone would talk to him. Maybe there would be a fight that broke out. Who knows?

[ open !! ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 06:15 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Hemlockleaf chuckled at his apprentice, nodding with a smile on his face. He wanted to send her off to enjoy herself while seeming confident, he had to trust her. He waved his tail as she walked off, nodding his head as if in approval. Then, letting out a deep breath, Hemlockleaf sat back on his haunches. Letting his tail curl around his paws to keep others from accidentally stepping on it.

[@constellation - Mintpaw]
[OPEN for other interactions!]

Ravenpaw felt her paws tingle and her ears grow hot when Brokenstream invited her to sit with him and Riftpaw. She hadn't been expected that! She nodded eagerly and immediately sat as close as she dared to her older clanmate, though their fur was not brushing. Ravenpaw looked at Riftpaw with a tilted head and narrowed eyes. Is he...being rude? She stared at him a moment, considering. I honestly can't tell... There was no hostility or sarcasm in his voice that she could detect. And as a sarcastic being herself, she could usually hear it. It was more like he was just...stating a fact. She decided to just treat it that way and see what happened. Ravenpaw flashed a grin, a sparkle of mischief in her eyes. "Just can't get rid of me can ya?" She mewed teasingly to Riftpaw, flicking his shoulder with her thick fluffy tail to show she was kidding.

She frowned slightly and shook her head at Brokenstream's question. "No I haven't... I honestly wouldn't even know what to say..." She shuffled her paws timidly. Ravenpaw was too young to remember much from the 3v1 war, but she knew enough to know that she felt awkward just thinking about talking to cats from other clans. She noted that Rainpaw was having less issues than she was...but that was to be expected. Rainpaw was just fluffy sweetness, she was too kind-hearted to judge. She blinked at Riftpaw when he said they were safe. She knew that! Of course she knew that! She did know that...right? Was she giving off fear scent? She couldn't figure out why Riftpaw felt the need to comfort her, but it actually...wasn't bad? She nodded at Riftpaw, blinking at him gratefully. "I just don't even know where to start." She mewed, embarrassed that she must looked weak in front of Brokenstream and her denmate. But there was a logical reason - she wasn't used to having to start a conversation with somecat who didn't know her at all.

[@TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]

Burnedpaw glanced back and forth between the two apprentices, quietly measuring their conversation. He hadn't yet been acknowledged, so he remained standing, simply observing.

[@Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]
[@Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[@Badwolf - Bouncepaw]