Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:16 PM
Territory Tour [P]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:16 PM
Sweet poison
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 03:13 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 03:11 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Goldenwing paced the perimeters of their temporary camp, trying to stretch the restlessness out of her limbs. She understood why they were remaining in the old twoleg den, however she still yearned for her moons as a fresh warrior, not so long ago, when she could roam the expanses of Riverclan's territory.

(Open)
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Swiftkit
~Post-2~
{A White Molly with gray splotches and brown eyes}

Swiftkit smiled brighter then she ever had before. A real friend to play games with! which one do I choose? she paused a moment thinking really hard about this. I got it! “Let’s play Do!” she stood up getting ready to play. ”Oops almost forgot to tell you how to play! Okay so we each take turns telling other to do something! Like Swiftkit jump 6 times!” She bounced in place following her own instructions. Swiftkit loved this game. Although as of late she’s been running out of things to do.

@snowflake.

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 2 moons || RiverClan

---
Softkit nodded. She thought she understood the game. "Okay, do you want to go first?" she offered. She thought that if she watched Swiftkit, then she'd understand a little better. It sounded like an okay game. Depending on what Swiftkit told her to do... A horrifying image opened in her mind, of mud... No. She tamped down the thought. Surely this would be a clean game.
---

ackplhpdh this is SO LATE! I'm sorry!

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 03:30 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Algaebird, Frogdew and Hogkit exists

Dancingflame went out to hunt again
Old Today, 08:08 AM

@Aphrodite

Cold’kit smiled happily “Do you know any warrior who could teach us how to fight or hunt?” -she asked, tilting her head. Cold’kit didn’t know any warrior apart from the queens in the nursery, and she never talked to them.

Cold’kit glanced at the clearing, in search of a warrior, but all of them seemed so busy that Cold’kit didn’t want to disturb them. She moved her attention to Blue’kit.
Old Today, 08:38 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Baneberrypaw was relaxing in a corner of the den. She wanted so badly to go out training, but wasn’t sure who to ask. O-okay, uhm.. walk up to a random warrior.. yeah! How badly could this go? Tentatively the Storyteller rose to her paws and shook out her pelt. Breathe. Just breathe. Glancing around with sky blue eyes her attention rested on a warrior. Okay, here goes nothing! Bane approached the warrior, then offered them a small smile. ”uh.. hello..! I.. I was wondering if you would be open to teaching me how to.. swim? I-it’s okay if not! I was just wondering.” She mewed, tail tip flicking. Perhaps this would be a skill she could beat her siblings at.. yeah! She would be the first to know how to swim!!

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 10:49 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

honeysucklebloom
long-furred, large, black, sunshine classic tabby; bright amber eyes
active purrks: n/a
she/her | riverclan warrior | 30 moons

The sound of approaching paw steps pulled her from her cloud watching, and she turned her head to see Floodsight padding towards her. The silver-furred warrior was a familiar face, yet one Honeysucklebloom realized she knew little about beyond the surface. Floodsight’s quiet strength and the way she carried herself spoke of a cat who had seen her share of hardship, and Honeysucklebloom found herself wondering what memories and fears lay behind those dim blue eyes. As Floodsight settled beside her, Honeysucklebloom offered a small smile, though it felt like a weak attempt to mask the turmoil brewing within her. The memories of their journey weighed heavily on her. The trek through the mountains had been grueling, each paw step a battle against the elements, against exhaustion, against the ever-present fear that they might not make it back to the home they so desperately longed for after being gone for what had felt like eternity. Now that they had returned, she had hoped for a sense of relief, a return to normalcy. Instead, she found herself in a hollow shell of a structure that offered no comfort, only a bleak reminder of what they had lost. The twoleg nest was silent, its decaying walls providing little solace as the clan tried to adapt to their new surroundings. The familiar rhythms of daily life were beginning to reestablish themselves, but it was hard to shake the feeling that this place was a poor substitute for the life they had once known.

When Floodsight spoke, her voice was calm, but there was an underlying tension that Honeysucklebloom could easily recognize, for it was the same tension that had taken root in her own heart. Though the words were simple, they carried the weight of all the struggles, fears, and hopes they had shared as a clan. Everyone wanted to be back in the safe depths of a camp, to no longer deal with the shelter of a ruined twoleg nest to provide them comfort that it wasn't giving. Honeysucklebloom nodded slowly, her gaze drifting toward the cracked entrance, where the light was beginning to creep further into the abandoned nest. “Eventful is one way to put it,” she replied, her voice soft, tinged with a weariness she could no longer hide. “Every sunrise brings us closer to what we once had, yet... it also feels like a reminder of how much we’ve lost ever since the other clans threw us out.” Her thoughts drifted to the life she had left behind moons ago, to the home that was now just a memory—a memory tainted by the fear and pain of her past. The image of her former Twolegs flashed before her eyes, their cold, calculating gazes as they looked at her not as a living being, but as a rare possession to be prized and controlled. She had escaped that life, but not without scars, both seen and unseen, that still haunted her. The uncertainty of their current situation only served to reopen those wounds, making it difficult for her to find the strength she so desperately needed.

“I also miss the open sky,” she whispered, more to herself than to Floodsight, her voice trembling slightly as she spoke. “The way the wind would carry the scent of the sea, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore... That was my life, my world, and now it feels so distant, like a dream I’m afraid I’ll forget.”She turned her gaze to Floodsight, searching for some sign of understanding, some connection that would remind her she was not alone in her fears. “Do you ever wonder if we’ll truly find our way back to that way of life? Or... or is this place all that’s left for us now?” The question hung in the air, heavy with the fear and doubt that had been gnawing at her since they had first sought refuge in this desolate nest. She knew it was a question that had no easy answer, but voicing it brought her a strange sense of relief, as though she were finally admitting to herself the depth of the uncertainty she felt. But, internally, she knew they would somehow find a new camp, at least, soon they will. Cats were growing tired of seeking refuge here; she’s seen it all over their faces. But even as she spoke of her doubts, Honeysucklebloom could feel a small flicker of hope stirring within her—a fragile thing, easily crushed, but there nonetheless. The journey had been long, and the path ahead was still uncertain, but they were here, together. And as long as they had each other, perhaps there was still a chance to reclaim the life they had lost. For a moment, the sunshine tabby allowed herself to imagine that future, to hold onto the hope that had kept her going through all the trials they had faced while in the mountains. It was a fragile hope, easily shattered, but it was all they had left while they were still in the nest for the time being.

@goodacacia ( been wanting to write with u for a bit <3 )

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old Today, 12:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Bluekit shook her head, then her eyes drifted to her siblings and then back at Coldkit. "Sorry Coldkit, I do not.... maybe we can teach ourselves?" she said with a purr
@Cold~kit

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice
Old Today, 01:02 PM
"What happened was..."

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 2 moons || RiverClan

---
Softkit nodded. She thought she understood the game. "Okay, do you want to go first?" she offered. She thought that if she watched Swiftkit, then she'd understand a little better. It sounded like an okay game. Depending on what Swiftkit told her to do... A horrifying image opened in her mind, of mud... No. She tamped down the thought. Surely this would be a clean game.
---

ackplhpdh this is SO LATE! I'm sorry!

Swiftkit
~Post-4~
{A White Molly with gray splotches and brown eyes}

She paused to think of an idea. I can't do anything to crazy or she might get scared away."Hmm... how about spin around in a circle three times! She smiled excitedly. This is way more fun with friends. Her paws were almost vibrating restlessly.