Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by fawn_
Today 02:23 PM
Splitpaw
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:20 PM
I rise and I fall [P]
by Bean
Last post by iliri
Today 02:19 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:17 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:17 PM

Old September 3rd, 2024, 06:41 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

settling into the nest and snuggling right up to the lilac molly, egretkit flashes twilightstar a huge grin. "I came to say hi!" she responds matter-of-factly, giggling quietly as the leader leans down to give her some licks. she loves getting groomed, it reminds her of mama. papa, too, of course.

looking up at twilightstar, she moves on. "it's super big in here, twillystar! your nest is super warm and soft, too. do you ever take naps with other cats?" she asks curiously, brows raised with interest. "I take naps with gracks and crowy," she adds on. does twilightstar have any siblings? if so, she wants to meet them! oh. actually, maybe twilightstar has some babies. she's pretty sure they'd be big cats by now, though. anywho,,

"and! and! um..where's your other eye?" she asks, voice bordering quiet as she squints at the leader like she's examining her. she tilts her head, concern flashing across her features. she has..two eyes, where did miss twillystar's go? she has a lot of pink on her too, like uncle crowtooth.

[ @Moonraven ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Post Count: 15/10

Falling back on her rump as her attempt ended unsucessful once more, Strawberrykit's head popped up as a voice sounded. Neck turning, she turned her attention over to the kit who'd interrupted her. And continued to stare. Meh. That wasn't an important cat. It was a little cat. She didn't care about them unless they were her siblings.

Strawberrykit had been about to go back to her clealy very important mission when - uh oh! Busted! Turning wide, unblinking blue eyes on the cat riddled with missing bits (look, Strawberrykit was telling the truth. this cat looked strange, okay), the fluffy, tan-patched kitten tilted her head. Oh look, Missingbits smelled like this nest.

She'd opened her maw to say just that when -- whaaaaaat.

'I'm not stealing a nest. She is ... We should leave now. You've been found out.'

Excuse you. This was an affront to her being. "You not important." The kitten declared, and then scooped up just the pebble, since she'd been caught, and since stealing this nest seemed like too much effort... which didn't mean anything, since Strawberrykit was the sort to see something through if she put her mind to it. For now, though, she'd let it be, since so many eyes were... or, Missingbits was... well, missing one eye, but still looking this way.

"This go. In Nursery." She pointed to the nest, and then waddled over to plop down in front of the Leader, who smelled suspiciously also of the Nursery. "Look. Rock." Strawberrykit announced, and then proceeded to brandish the tiny object she'd found... well, on the floor of the leader's den. "Look, rock important. I give Seedkit, hers now."

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar / @Badwolf - Whistlekit | Moon, Twi can literally punt the Strawbaby and I won't mind at all LOL, so essentially just... powerplay perms for whatever granted ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 12:37 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit]
Kit|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Me? Not important?" Whistlekit's eyes are glistening with tears, now. Why were there so many mean cats? It was as if there were no cats who liked her! Whistlekit looks down at the ground to hide the venomous expression she's making right now; this kit would pay. Not only was it ugly, it couldn't even speak in full sentences, there was no way she'll let such a worthless cat look down on her. Actually, the weird pauses in Strawberrykit's speech reminded Whistlekit of a certain someone... a certain weird teacher who had a panic attack and ran away in their lesson last month or so..

"You're so mean!" Whistlekit starts crying prettily, trying to look as pitiful as she can to gain as much attention and sympathy as possible without sullying her image or beautiful fur, "I was just trying to help! I..." she hiccups. At first the crying was fake, but the more she cries the sadder she feels, and now it's real, "I want to go backkk!"

Tags:
@Moonraven Twilightstar
/ @Rose Strawberrykit

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 03:46 AM.
Old Today, 11:42 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (5 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[18 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit stood at the base of the maple tree, looking up at where the supposed den was. This is where the scary missing bits lady lived, her den was up there or atleast that's what he had been told. Straws had been in there already, he remembers. She was looking for gifts for Seedkit. Jaggedkit let out sigh and rolled his eyes at the thought, his sisters were always babying Seedkit like she was the most important out of all of them. He really couldn't care less. Back to the mission on paw. He needed to meet this scary missing bits lady for himself! Apparently she was very important, she got her own den after all and that was only for important cats. How come he and his littermates didn't have their own dens? Weren't they the most important kits in the nursery?? Everyone always referred to them as the miracle kits so clearly they must be! Maybe they were still busy making a den for them. Yeah that must be it.

Bunching up his muscles he leapt up onto the side of tree and began to scale it until he reached the entrance to the den. Pulling himself up he stood at the entrance and peered inside cautiously. Oddly this den kinda of smelled like the nursery, unusual. Maybe there was a reason? Jaggedkit lingered at the entrance of the den scanning the shadows, there was one big nest in the middle. For the scary important cat. He hesitantly took a pawstep further into the den but it was wobbly and slow, he almost tripped immediately. His heart felt like it was beating to loudly. He had come here to meet the missing bits cat, he wanted to know why she was important and why-- she looked so... He shuddered at the thought. He didn't quite understand how straws didn't seem bothered by missing bits. It freaked him out! There were a lot of missing bits cats in the clan but scary lady was worst of them.

Nearing the nest in the center of the den he found this was were the scent of the nursery lingered the most. He tilted his head in confusion and began scratching at the nest trying to locate the problem. It was futile, all he found was the den floor. Oh wait, oops- in his search he'd completely ignored the fact this was a nest and not something to rip up because he could. Picking up pieces of moss he attempted to put it back together in fear of getting shouted at.

Tags:
- Twighlightstar ( @Moonraven )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════