Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 11:22 AM
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:20 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Bean
Today 11:16 AM
Guess who's back from...
Last post by c1nder
Today 10:59 AM
Queen of Mothers...
Last post by c1nder
Today 10:53 AM

Old Today, 02:36 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: September Gathering

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // sixteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @/open 』
Gutspaw never really had any interest in the other clans. Teeth did not hold any .. dislike for them (though, riverclan always seemed to be rather disappointing) unlike quite a few of its clanmates but ultimately it understood the simple fact that it was ShadowClan against them all. One day, bite would meet these cats in battle. It would tear and gnaw. Best to keep them at a distance as a result.

That being said, what the apprentice was interested in was crabs. The seastones was nearby the salty waves, nearby sand. Teeth had heard tales of red crawling creatures with pinchers. Supposedly good food, but the pinchers were what intrigued Gutspaw the most. It walked alongside the coast, away from the gathered crowd. It knew what was happening in ShadowClan and that is what mattered.

"Heree little crabs, c'mhere, psps, I'm not going to eat you or tear your limbs off. Noo, I would neveerr, " It cooed quietly, moving slowly through the sand. (which was!! so !! weird!!?? it was soft and,, like water but less cold and liquid-y.) How did one find a crab, anyway? It wasn't like it had ever gotten hunting lesson on them.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; Today at 02:36 AM.
Old Today, 04:21 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
10 Moons
53/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

Honeypaw had been to a couple gatherings before this but she was eager to see what would happen with RiverClan back. She hoped nobody started fighting. Maybe she'd meet someone new today. She was near the back of her clan on the way here, so she figured she'd stay in the back this time. Technically we aren't supposed to be friends with other clans...I think? Can't hurt though.

(OPEN)
Old Today, 06:44 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Gathering time! Doeflame bounded into Seastones after her clan. Immediately the stench of fish made her nose scrunch up; eww, RiverClan was back. As much as she liked their territory, she did not like their scent. Yeah, she'd definitely stick with ShadowClan and make do with the marshes they had. It was way better than having to put up with that smell or day long.

She found herself looking for the grey RiverClanner she had fought in the battle; mainly because she wanted to see the fish's reaction when she walked up to her. She had been so scared during the raid when she had her pinned; it had been hilarious. She also wanted to see if the face wound she had given her had scarred. It better have; the fish had given her scars so it was only fair if she got one in return.

But she either wasn't here or Doeflame didn't remember her well enough to reconigse her. Oh well. Time to find another victim. She padded towards a rosetted ThunderClan warrior (her scent was much nicer than RiverClan's). "Hey," she said, sitting down beside her. "What's your name? I'm Doeflame."

@paedyn

Irisfrost

It was RiverClan's first gathering after the clan had driven them out, and Irisfrost wasn't looking forward to it. Why would she? Why would she look forward to being among the clans that had slaughtered her clanmates? Yes, battles happened all the time, but this was different. They had driven RiverClan out, killing young apprentices in the process.

Padding into Seastones, Irisfrost took a seat in a less crowded area of the hollow. She had no intentions to speak to any of them tonight. She was here for the news and the news alone.

(Open)
Old Today, 06:46 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
58/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

His nice, quiet and peaceful gathering just had to be rudely interrupted and turned into a yap-fest, didn't it? One of the gross smelling cats walked right over to him, and Hollowpaw made no effort to hide his retching at the stench. Seriously, those cats lived in water, did they not know how to bathe properly? And then the apprentice opened his mouth and oh great StarClan, shut up.

"I'll have you know I'm a warrior apprentice, fish breath - not that I have to justify myself to the likes of you. Say, how was exile? Did you have a nice and cushy time away from where there are real problems?" He taunts, long tail bouncing up and down behind him. "It's too bad you came back, wouldn't want to be chased out again now would we?"

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:29/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw's tail tip started to twitch back and forth in annoyance. He didn't hide the hateful look in his eyes or how his friendly was so obviously fake. He didn't need to nor wanted to play nice! Sure he wouldn't attack or do anything stupid like that ofcourse. He didn't want to face punishment like exile or- execution and so on. So when the brat mentioned riverclans exile he had to bite back the urge to shout and attack. He really wanted to, he really did. This whole gathering had him on edge and his initial excitement was now drowned out by his anger and frustration.

"real problems like what, tree rat? Sitting on your ass while your clanmates stank up riverclans territory." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. Hate wasn't a big enough word for what he felt for thunderclan. Another scent filtered into the group, aspenpaw wasn't exactly sure which one it was. The night of the raid all the scents had mixed together and he hadn't been able to distinguish which clan. Glaring at the clan entering the seastones he guessed it to be windclan, by their size and well from the murmuring of his clanmates.

The thunder rat apprentice next statement had aspenpaw fur bristling. "Good luck with that!" he snapped. "Riverclans stronger than last time, we dealt with worst during exile! Like those cats that lived in the mountains-" uhhh wait stop. Aspenpaw cut himself off with a hiss, he wasn't overhearing right. Yeah no he wasn't that wouldn't get him in trouble. Would it? Panic seized him briefly, had he accidentally said something bad no he hadn't right. It wasn't important. He wouldn't get in trouble! Yeah. Um yeah. Okay he was good, he didn't say anything wrong hopefully. As for the group that lived in the mountains, Riverclans had stayed clear of them. He just heard rumours and stuff. "our exile was actually helpful in a way" he added.

(@/Neptune. )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 07:08 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Burnedpaw’s dark amber eyes scanned the gathering, expressionless as usual aside from a tiny spark of intrigue this time. A Gathering…fascinating. All of the different scents, cats from different clans mingling. It was quite the sight to behold. He padded around aimlessly until he noticed a couple of apprentices and a warrior conversing. RiverClan based on the fishy scent. And…WindClan? Burnedpaw shrugged lightly. His mentor expected him to enjoy this time right? And…mingle or something. That’s what apprentices did at such events.

Burnedpaw padded over and dipped his head respectfully. “Hey.” He greeted. “I’m Burnedpaw.” He was certain that Charredpaw and the rest of his family were around here somewhere. But sitting with them would be a cop out, he could hear his sister’s jesting already. “Mind if I join you three?” He asked politely, tilting his head to the side slightly to show that he was being sincere with no ill will. Huh. Almost have all four clans in this one little group. He noted suddenly. “I’m an apprentice in ThunderClan.” He added, although he was certain the warrior at least would already be able to tell that based on his scent. Burnedpaw knew he was a little bigger for his age, so they may not have guessed his rank, but disclosing that was only good manners at such events. Right? He waited patiently before sitting, his gaze calm. He didn’t want to sit with them if they didn’t want him there.

[@Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]
[@Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[@Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
Old Today, 07:22 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him
RC cat former Wc

Glad to hear it’s going better than expected. It’s quiet, but sometimes that can be just as unsettling as chaos.

He shifted his weight from one paw to another, his unease evident. Owltalon’s perceptiveness didn’t go unnoticed, and her question about his well-being made him sigh inwardly. How could he explain the storm brewing within him, the lingering echoes of a painful conversation with his son? It was a burden he wasn’t sure he was ready to share, especially on a night meant for unity.

It’s been a rough night for me, honestly,” he admitted, his voice dropping slightly. “Had a… difficult conversation with my son before leaving WindClan. We didn’t part on the best terms. The thought of facing him again tonight is… daunting.

He glanced out over the quiet Seastones, the rhythmic crash of the waves a soothing yet ironic backdrop to his internal conflict. “It’s not just tonight. Everything feels off. Like you said, it’s as if I’ve been away for longer than I have. Maybe it’s the weight of unresolved issues. Maybe it’s just me.” He shrugged, trying to lighten the mood but not quite succeeding.

Owltalon’s presence was a small comfort amidst his anxiety. Her attempt to understand, to offer him a distraction or a listening ear, was appreciated more than he could say. “I guess it’s just one of those nights,” he said with a weary chuckle. “Thanks for the company. It helps more than you might think.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 30M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

The marbled enforcer made his way into the clearing, when a familiar pelt caught his eye. He hadn't seen that fur since she ran away with a limp over two moons ago. Smirking, he made his way over to the scarred Lionheart, satisfaction warming his fur as he saw her scarred and mangled muzzle. "Well hello, my lovely Owltalon." He purred silkily. "Y'know, this look suits you."

Ohh how he had been WAITING for this moment. To rub her mangled muzzle in her face as he stood proud, strong and resilent despite the scars she gave him.

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

=======================

°•○♡ FAWNPAW ♡○•°
She/Her • Apprentice • 5M • ThC
A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle

---

Fawnpaw sniffed and sat in a corner, keeping away from any other cats. If she was sick, she didn't want anyone else to be.

[ closed! ]

=======================

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

The fluffy ticked tabby made his way into Seastones, sitting with his clanmates. Maybe someone would come see him today? He hoped so!

[ open! ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
It seemed that Spiraltail had a lot on his mind, and importantly, he was willing to share his thoughts, at least the bulk of them. Owltalon gave him a cheery smile and tapped the tip of her tail to his paw. "Heh-heh, yeah, it's certainly been an eventful few moons. And 'bout yer son, I'd say try and make it right." Her gaze slid away from his and back to the crowd of cats. Shadowclan had come now. What joy. She then turned back to Spiraltail, a smile re-establishing itself on her battered maw. "I hada son once, and if he so happened ta scramble off to another clan and we left each o'er witha fight, I'd do anythin' in my power ta make thin's right, kay chap?"

Perhaps this was the push Spiraltail needed. If the reunion broke out into a fight then oh well. She'd just have to answer to the higher ranks. But something like that could easily bubble over into a mess. Owltalon had no family, she longed for one but it never came. So maybe she wasn't the best cat to come to when it came to family advice, but she worked with cats enough to know that it's not hard to a grudge to form, strong, tall, and bitter.

Then the earthy scent of Shadowclan began to charge towards her. Now alert, Owltalon perked her ears a widened her eyes to see a silhouette she couldn't help but remember. Tuftedtusk. A smile, one she couldn't tell was formed out of malice or reflex, became apparent on her scarred face. The look? Suits her?

"Ah, long time no see chap. And thanks, I'm sure yer quite appreciative of the makeo'er I gave ya." She flicked a stray claw to the scars across his shoulders. Owltalon still couldn't entirely get over the injury Tuftedtusk placed on her. In that moment in battle, Owltalon was sure he would've ripped her whole muzzle off if she gave him the chance. But of course she didn't, why would she? She had too much to fight for, dying was not an option, not now anyways. Not when the clan needed her.

"It seems regardless of any battle ya remain as stuck up as ever. How's Shadowclan been, eh? I can't imagine yer'd want ta talk 'bout Riverclan of all clans." Her eyes narrowed, a clear tang of sarcasm in her gruff voice. There was much she couldn't say about Riverclan though, so she was truly hoping he wouldn't ask. Or he would. He carried this air of intentionally doing the exact opposite of something just to get on her nerves or anycats.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 07:48 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 41 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Apprentice: RainingPaw | Posts: 76
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Highsnow of Matterhorn

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Could this youngin not see the gap she was crossing? And why would she be? Especially staring at him…what was her issue? “‘Ey kid, ya gotta starin’ issue?” he snarled at her. Was his jaw ‘funny’ to this practically-a-Kit apprentice? He lashed his tail then looked away from her, acting like nothing happened

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 08:11 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

…and there they were. Why, why, WHY did Rookpaw just have to be here? Have to stare at her so intently? They must be a warrior by now, at this point. So.. Rook. Until she found out their suffix, of course. Not that they deserved one. Selfish, selfish, selfish. Suck-up. What a disappointment. How dare she ever think Rook could become anything? Goldfish shuddered at the mere thought, meeting their gaze with a steady cold one of her own. You want to play games? Just because you’re large? Just because you snuck the medicine cat a boop? Well guess who. The hell. [COLOR=‘red’]Cares.[/COLOR] nobody. Do they really think that medicine cat wants them? Wants a selfish rat? Did they REALLY think that a medicine cat would dare love someone like them? Ha! It felt nearly psychotic. Psychoticslly pleasant. A manic expression was behind her eyes. Her uncaring eyes.

There was something distasteful in her expression. Despite her neutral expression, she almost looked curious, as The Ace of Spades didn’t. Even. Recognize. Them. Rook was a stranger. She strengthened her act by putting on a disgustedly confused face, expression revealing nothing. She longed so bad to make them feel what she had. Small. Insignificant. Perhaps.. perhaps the cat who had once seemed like a mother could do so. For a summary of Goldfish’s expression, she looked confused and curious, as though she didn’t know who the hell Rook[fire] was and why they were staring at the lionheart.

Swiveling her head away, Goldfish caught sight of her apprentice. She and Rook.. had been friends. Close. ”Mari!” she called. There was a primitive urgency to keep her apprentice safe from them. It throbbed in her heart. Mari could no. See. Rook. No matter what. ”Come sit up here.” if Marigoldpaw came and Rook saw this, Goldfish wouldn’t even acknowledge them any longer. She no longer knew them. They. were. nothing.

”If they aren’t human, they don’t receive human rights, now do they?” ~ Bloom

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Marigoldpaw was having a good amount of fun trailing along the beach, narrowly dodging crabs, and picking up shells. She found one that was green, metallic, and smooth, thick at the bottom but thinning out into lumpy swirls near the top. She smiled widely. Oh, Aspenpaw would love this one! And apparently, a crab liked this one too. Its beedy eyes locked onto her hazel and Marigoldpaw froze. "Whoops! Uh, sorry sir, er, ma'am, but I need this for a friend. I'm sure you can find something else to your interest? I'll uh help you find a home when I get back, okay?" Marigoldpaw knew she might be seen as silly or borderline insane for talking to a crab as though they were a cat but she felt that everything deserved that level of respect.

The crab didn't blink, it just stared eerily before waddling away with a walk that made it look like there was something up their flank. Or they were constipated. Such a thought made Marigoldpaw snort a laugh. Okay, okay, focus. Where's Aspenpaw? The older apprentice worked the shell onto her maw before she dove into the crowd, her nose immediately getting overwhelmed by the various scents that danced in the inky air. She crouched low, hoping to not intrude on any conversation. Soon enough the grey pelt of Aspenpaw (and somecat else? Hm, interesting) came into view and Marigoldpaw straightened herself to her full height and smiled widely.

"Hellooooo Aspenpawwwwww!!!" Her mews came out hollow and ringy as though she was yelling with her paw over her mouth. Well, she did have a shell in her mouth, so the same effect. She gave the cat he was conversing with (though they did look a bit peeved) a wide smile. She dropped the shell at her friend paws and touched her nose to his side, also taking note of his aggravated nature and posture. Huh... Maybe Marigoldpaw had just unknowingly broken up a fight. "For uh you!" She told him, then added, "Be nice." She then trotted off, hoping that Aspenpaw wouldn't get kicked out for whatever had bubbled between the two cats. [@burntToast @Neptune.]

Back to the shore she went, the fur on her paws dragging as they filled with wet sand and salty water. Just a few more shells.... One for Minkpaw and then Fishpaw. She scavenged around for a bit before finding something that truly suited the cats. Though Minkpaw was more of a mystery now, she knew that Minkpaw was kind, caring, devoted, and just. She wanted to give her something that reflected that as well as how grateful she was for her. She owed Fishpaw a shell because they haven't yet gone on their trinket hunting expedition and in truth Marigoldpaw felt pretty bad for that...

She ended up with something suitable for the both of them. Fishpaw would be getting a shell that had stripes running across it, swirling up into a spiral of orange. The shell itself was pointed like a horn. For Minkpaw, she managed to find something large and wide. It was splattered with soft colors of blue and orange but mostly devoid of color. Plus, it was kinda sharp so Marigoldpaw had to be careful with it.

Then she head something, her name ringing out into her ears among others.

"Mari! her nickname came first, in a tone that was verging on urgent. "Come sit up here."

Goldfish. A wave of guilt washed over her. Out of all the cats she was shell hunting for, she didn't even consider her mentor! Marigoldpaw shook her head. No, no, she'd make it right, she'd find her something. "Coming!" Marigoldpaw hiccupped before scrambling over the shore in search of something fit for her friend. She wasn't able to find anything perfect, but she found a round and flat shell that had a rich red on it and ridges all throughout its frame. Okay, that would do.

Her white and orange pelt fanned out as she galloped over to her mentor with a various range of shells stuffed into her thickening pelt. "Yes... Uh, hello! Did you need me for anything? Oh, I uh got you something!!" She wound herself up and curled her head to her back, pulling out the shell she had collected just seconds before. By now, Marigoldpaw was noticably damp from her shell hunting expedition. She placed her gift at her mentors paws and smiled. "Isn't it great? I hope you like it, kinda uh found it in a rush." She gave Goldfish a wide smile.

"Tonight is pretty great, don't you think?" She said, a clear smile pitching up her maturing voice. She looked up to the stars above before she searched the crowd for Minkpaw. She didn't wish to miss the chance to speak to her again, ask her why she hasn't visited, ask her how her shoulder was doing and how the medicine cat patched it up, ask her if she missed her as much as she had, ask her if Shadowclan was all she really wanted. She just wanted her to be happy. Everycat deserved that, didn't they?

Tags:
@alec // Rookfire [Minkpaw]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; Today at 08:13 AM.
Old Today, 08:43 AM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR - FEMALE

Stormtail looked around nervously. Cat she knew, cat she knew... She paused. Wait. She didn't know anyone. Stormtail sighed. Well, this was sad.

[Open]

CLOUDSONG
RC ELDER - MALE

Cloudsong grumbled and flattened his ears. It stunk like heck. He had noticed some other clanners glancing at his group but it wasn't important. Riverclan was a lot stronger than those filthy cats. He stepped to thr back of his group and looked at his paws, not bothering to mingle.

[Open]

HAWKTHORN
THC WARRIOR - MALE

Hawkthorn turned to Antpaw. "I'm going to go see the other clans. Especially Riverclan.." He muttered and stood up. He shifted through the crowd to see where the Riverclanners were.

[ @Badwolf - Antpaw
OPEN]

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Today, 08:56 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Riverclan? Antpaw feels nervous just thinking about going near those stinky fish eaters, but since it's his father, he nods.

"I'll stay here." He meows, somewhat less nervous now. He was in the middle of Thunderclan warriors, by himself, sitting down peacefully. What could possibly go wrong? Antpaw listens to the leaders speak, ignoring any cats that come close. He's going to stay like this until the Gathering ends.

Tags: @Bluest+r~ Hawkthorn / OPEN

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 08:56 AM.