Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
lonely little bear cub...
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:21 PM
Guess who's back from...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 05:15 PM
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 05:15 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:07 PM

Old Today, 08:11 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default The bitter Nectar and the sweet Strawberry

@plum - Nectar

Rocks, dirt, trees. UGH! That's all there was around here! Strawberry was homesick, but didn't want to go home. How did that work? Strawberry's bright ginger and pearly white pelt was covered in dirt, she would've asked, "Oh my god how is my pelt so dirty!" But she knew how, EVERY. LITTLE. THING. WAS. DIRT.
Strawberry sighed, finding a rock beside a puddle to sit on, her paws skimmed the rock, making sure she wouldn't slip. The ground was muddy from last nights (absolutely horrid, disgusting, muddy) downpour. Strawberry then spotted a mouse, jeez. And it had to be in the middle of the mud next to a puddle. Strawberry groomed herself, keeping an eyes on the little grey mouse. Strawberry wanted to wait until it was away from the puddle, it slowly crept. Strawberry washed her back best she could, her chest was basically white again, using her white paws to scoop some water on her chest to rinse away any dirt. Strawberry shook out her now cleaned pelt and leapt onto a tiny bush, using her hind legs to swiftly push off onto a tree, right above the mouse, Strawberry crept up onto a long hanging branch, her hind legs balancing her perfectly as she growled gently, she reached down with both forepaw, the weight of her body don't bringing her all the way down, but just enough for her paws to snatch up the mouse, and they did.

Strawberry grabbed the mouse inbetween her claws, bringing it to her maw and clamping her jaws around it's spine, as it's movement ceased, Strawberry set her paws into the branch and leaned up, the branch bouncing upwards which gave her the height to leap onto the next branch, a sturdy one, Strawberry lay down on the thick branch, eating her mouse aimlessly. As she did, she thought she'd scented another piece of prey, the smell was oddly familiar, perhaps it was an animal she'd only encountered once before? Strawberry finished her mouse, leaving the reminas in the tree for some random bird to find, and probably be disappointed. Strawberry leapt from branch to branch, eventually leading her high enough to now start leaping from tree to tree. Her claws were long and sharp, experienced from tree climbing (sense it had been a hobby from kithood) Strawberry glided over until the scent was there, not being carried by the wind. Strawberry froze.

The ginger red and white she-cat paused, scanning the area above and below her as the scent grew stronger. It took Strawberry a painfully (and embarrassingly) long moment to realize it was not prey scent, it was cat scent. Perhaps she'd encountered a fellow runaway rouge? Maybe there was a twolegs place nearbye and this was a stupid kittypet whom let there curiosity bring them into the far, muddy woods. No, a it's a damn kittypet after all, they wouldn't want to get there preciously white and plump fur dirty! God forbid a bit of a dirt landed on your paws. Strawberry snorted at her own thought, shutting her maw as she realized she was being a bit loud. Strawberry looked down, leaping down a few branches as she peered out. Her eyes lit up. Oh! Oh! Oh! It was Nectar! The she-cat she'd found and fed and such! Strawberry gave a gentle purr to announce her presence, hoping not to scare the she-cat. "Nectar? It's Strawberry! Remember me?" Strawberry mewed, her tone light and calm as always. Her tail flicking as she showed no signs of threat in her movement, though she was examining the she-cat for hostility, hopefully she didn't get... attacked or something bad. Now that Strawberry thought about it, Nectar couldn't remember much when they'd first met. Would Nectar remember Strawberry now?

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 08:11 AM.