Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Adoption Acres

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 12:26 PM
between streams and...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 12:17 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:11 PM
What does the pfp of the...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:11 PM
Thread deletion
Last post by panchiko
Today 12:10 PM

Old Today, 07:18 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default the singing bluebell [adoption]

Hello everyone!

You may be questioning, “what in the world is this finder for?” Well, that’s good that you decided to ask! This is for Sootpaw in development of his overall future character arc once he returns to ShadowClan, and this character is someone who he will grow close with & eventually become mates with. This character is named Bluebell! Some information about her will be listed down below; it will be bolded if it is information that I do not want changed, and not bolded for if you wish to change it! If you are curious about who Bluebell is in some aspects of her character, the spoiler down below will explain some aspects about her character & planned names!

Age: 12 moons (will be aging up whenever you feel is right for her)

Planned Names: Bluebellpaw, Bluebellsong (you can create the meaning behind this name if you wish)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Bluebell is a striking golden-brown molly with a sleek, muscular build, her pelt adorned with dark rosettes that create a wild, exotic pattern across her fur. The short, smooth texture of her coat catches the light, making her appear almost luminous as she moves. Her eyes are a vivid, piercing blue, a stark contrast to her warm, earthy tones, giving her an intense and captivating gaze. Her legs are long and powerful, built for agility and speed, while her tail is thick and slightly tapered, providing balance to her graceful form. Her ears are rounded at the tips, and her nose is a soft pink, a subtle touch of color amidst the bold patterns of her pelt. In other words, she looks like this. Please do not change the fact that she is a snow lynx Bengal!

Personality: Bluebell is a vivacious and spirited molly, known for her infectious enthusiasm and a natural zest for life. Her bright, chipper demeanor often makes her the center of attention, drawing others in with her warmth and unwavering optimism. Despite her sunny disposition, Bluebell is far from being just a bundle of energy; she possesses a keen intellect and a sharp wit, often surprising those who underestimate her based on her cheerful exterior. She has a remarkable ability to remain level-headed even in the most challenging situations, using her quick thinking and resourcefulness to navigate through difficulties with ease.

Bluebell’s playful nature is balanced by a deep well of empathy, allowing her to connect with others on a profound level. She is attuned to the emotions of those around her, offering comfort and support with a gentle touch and a kind word. However, this sensitivity does not make her a pushover; Bluebell is fiercely protective of her loved ones and will stand her ground when it matters, displaying a strength of character that few expect from someone so outwardly light-hearted.

She is also incredibly curious, always eager to explore new ideas and experiences, which sometimes leads her into situations that test her resolve and bravery. This curiosity, paired with her natural charisma, makes her an excellent communicator, capable of bridging gaps between cats with differing views or backgrounds. Bluebell is particularly adept at reading between the lines, understanding what others might not be saying, and using this insight to guide her interactions.

Though she carries herself with a carefree attitude, Bluebell is not immune to self-doubt. She sometimes struggles with the fear of not being taken seriously or being seen as frivolous, which can lead her to overcompensate by taking on more responsibilities than she can handle. Despite these occasional insecurities, she remains committed to self-improvement and strives to be a dependable friend and ally. Her complexity lies in the juxtaposition of her bubbly exterior with the depth of her internal world, where her insecurities, intelligence, and fierce loyalty intertwine to create a multi-faceted personality.

She doesn’t have a lot of information, but for some aspects, she was formerly a kittypet whom Soot helped her leave by taking off her collar after she left domestic life! You are very much welcome to add more complexity towards her character by adding in stuff to her backstory

Before applying, please be sure to read the guidelines for this character.

- Needs to be active. (if she goes missing more than once, I will have the right to adopt back the character and give it to someone else.)

- Must be willing to take part in and be active in Soot’s life. She will be detrimental towards his development as a character and will be very important to him.

- I plan for them to become mates a good bit after Soot becomes a warrior(and so does she), and continue being mates for the rest of their lives. We can work on different plot ideas for after they become mates so we can keep their relationship exciting to roleplay!

- I am willing for basic changes to be made, especially regarding her personality traits. However, please be sure to check with me before changing anything. Her appearance and future name(s) are not to be changed unless given a good reason.

- The relationship with Bluebell and Soot will be a massive slow burn. They will start out from scratch and gradually build a strong friendship throughout Soot’s life while in the outskirts, specifically after they both have rejoined(or joined for Bluebell) ShadowClan. Anything romantic will not take place until both of them are warriors; a slight crush is fine.

- You must be willing to interact with Soot’s remaining family after they rejoin ShadowClan! His father is Darkfall(@/Dark), and he has many, many siblings, of which I am not certain of who is still left of his family.

- If you are ever in need of dropping this character, you must return her to me in order to adopt out again.

Form:

None. I want applications to blow me away! I have grown to be strongly attached to Soot during these last few days and my future plans for him, so I will be quite picky with who I adopt Bluebell out to. So, I want unique applications to choose from! For examples of what I may be looking for specifically, you may think of these questions:

How active can you be with her?
Do you plan to make any changes to her character?
Do you have any possible plot ideas for the future? (Optional)
Do you have plans for how Bluebell will participate in Soot’s life as they develop?
How would Bluebell learn to deal with Soot’s overly blunt behavior?
Why do you want this character?

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; Today at 07:29 AM.
Old Today, 07:27 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: the singing bluebell [adoption]

Placeholder

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]