Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Shell training (P!)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:18 AM
Training Day
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:12 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:08 AM
Wisppaw: training day!!
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:48 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: September Gathering

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 10/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw gazed around, absorbing every detail of her first gathering. There were many cats, so many she couldn't even count. She could smell Riverclan among the other clan scents, which meant they had returned. She flicked her ear, acknowledging Mistlewhisker's words. She could see Silentpaw, alone. No surprise there. The sheer number of different pelts twisting across the clearing hit her. And the scents were so many... No. She could do this. It was perfectly fine. Clovepool expected her to be fine. And she was. This was a chance to figure out the other clans strengths, weaknesses... The better you know the enemy, the easier it is to defeat them. Shadepaw thought about going towards the shadows, hiding herself as always, observing, but no. She was expected to not just observe. Though it was a very effective way of learning, she could learn so much more by actually talking to another cat. However much she disliked it. Shadepaw stepped forward, gazing at the crowd with sharp eyes. She couldn't interrupt anybody else's conversations. That would be rude. So she searched for a cat by themselves. Her goal was to talk to at least one cat from each clan. That would be best. She noted an unfamiliar older white-and-brown apprentice sitting by himself. Maybe she could pry some information from him. Apprentices ought to be less careful than warriors, right? And she knew how to steer a conversation. At least... She thought so. She didn't have much practice in conversations just in general. Hopefully something would come out of talking to him. Shadepaw walked over to Birchpaw, her steps careful in the chaos. "Hello," she said coolly. She didn't know him, and she was not about to reveal anything... about herself, or her clan.

---

@Aroogi

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Willowpaw tried to listen to Whisperinghive. "Wha?" The two cats looked like they knew each other. It didn't look like they liked each other though. She shifted her paws uncomfortably. The apprentice wasn't very comfortable in this situation. "She did what?" Willwopaw didn't need the answer, she saw it. The scar. Oh no. This wasn't good. She just hoped they wouldn't fight. She looked around for help. It looked like most cats were trying not to engage with any other clans. @constellation @ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"I-I like your spots, miss."

Mosquitopaw's trembling just a little bit, battling to keep his thin, velvety hackles flat. He's talking to a warrior from a different clan, after all. This is...this feels huge. And it is pretty huge, for him, and he just—he wants to make sure he makes the most of it. Of all of this, really, hence how he managed to work up the confidence to approach Mothflame in the first place. He does like her spots! But there's also so much he wants to ask her—but, first—

"Umimmaskeetapah." Wow! That was bad!! His first introduction is rushed, mumbled, and drowned in the sureounding hum of voices—even Mosquitopaw isn't very sure what he just said, and he's the one who said it. After a tender clearing of the throat and another mumbled line (an apology, this time), he tries again like he means it: "I'm...Mosquitopaw. From Sha-Shadowclan." Only she probably knows that, can probably smell it on him, is a grown warrior who knows her scents and doesn't need an apprentice to spell it out for her—

He breathes. That's good, right? That's all he's gotta do, is just breathe. It's fine. It's okay.

"Is it. I-Is it okay if I, uhm, sit? With you? A-And also talk a—uh, a little?"

@Starphobia ; MOTHFLAME

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 28 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
And just as Mothflame had hoped, someone had came to speak to her. Lovely! She turned to smile at the young cat, an apprentice, ShadowClan, or so it seems, and shoots a friendly smile towards him. Despite the apprentice being from ShadowClan, he seemed pretty timid, and nice enough.

"Thank you, dear!" She purred. She kept patient as the apprentice... For a lack of better words... Struggled to introduce himself, stumbling over words. Mothflame couldn't help but smile at it, not in a mocking way, but because it was just... Adorable? Maybe he shouldn't find a young cat's anxiety so adorable, but she guessed he was nervous, meeting someone new for the first time, and seemingly how young he looked, it might just be his first Gathering.

"Mosquitopaw, hello!" Mothflame spoke finally, not forgetting to yet again smile warmly at the apprentice as to not intimidate him. Actually, she might have failed at that already, given her nasty scar across her face. "I'm Mothflame. Great to meet you. And of course, you may sit with me! I'd love a little chat." She patted the ground beside her with her tail, a confirmation that Mosquitopaw can, indeed, sit with her.

{ @nyme }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Loonpaw | he/him | ThunderClan apprentice | @Poprock JUSTTTT in case u wanna throw someone at him,,,

Loonpaw happened to lag a bit further behind the rest of his clanmates than he initially intended, resulting in a later arrival on his part. Not that he really minded, of course. He already wasnt that social of a cat among his own clanmates (but really, how much of that was his fault when the majority of his similarly aged peers were just so..immature), let alone among other clans. He had his own rather scathing views on the cats of other clans that might not be wise to voice at a gathering, at risk of his own potential safety. Really, you would expect esteemed warriors to know how to behave at such an event, but common sense appeared to be lost on the vast majority. Even the peace truce was easily broken by those who believed they were for some reason exempt from following any sort of basic social etiquette. In the end that only fueled his distaste and further proved his point about the other clans.

Shaking his head for a second to clear whatever scornful expression might have unknowingly appeared on his face, he sighed lightly and opted to take a seat on the edge of the clearing. He could only hope that this gathering went by without incident.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old Today, 12:26 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Kill me. Bouncepaw nods when Cricketpaw mentions the gathering being very exciting, and nods once more when she mentions the sad fact that the clans do not exactly get along.

"Yes," he meows unconsciously, too nervous to know what he's even saying, "Not after the war between the clans, right? Haha..." he laughs awkwardly. Oh Starclan, what did he just say? Should he take it back? He should take it back.

"I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything," he adds, "I'm just saying yeah, the clans didn't get along? Or they don't get along? I don't know about how it is right now, but-" Oh boy. He should probably shut up before he makes things worse.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

Tags: @Silvershadow13 /Cricketpaw
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Exclamation Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Kill me. Bouncepaw nods when Cricketpaw mentions the gathering being very exciting, and nods once more when she mentions the sad fact that the clans do not exactly get along.

"Yes," he meows unconsciously, too nervous to know what he's even saying, "Not after the war between the clans, right? Haha..." he laughs awkwardly. Oh Starclan, what did he just say? Should he take it back? He should take it back.

"I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything," he adds, "I'm just saying yeah, the clans didn't get along? Or they don't get along? I don't know about how it is right now, but-" Oh boy. He should probably shut up before he makes things worse.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

Tags: @/Silvershadow13 /Cricketpaw

•| Cricket'Paw |•

She notices Bouncepaw seeming to get nervous and tones down her enthusiasm. The Gathering was rather exciting, but she didn't need to chatter more than needed. When he apologizes, her sympathetic nature breaks forth.

"It's okay, you shouldn't apologize for speaking, I know exactly how you feel and yes, the war..." she drifts off, she didn't remember really anything about it, just the time before, with AmberDew. Her gaze drops to the floor and she smiles wistfully at the ground. Those were good times, painful too.

Then, something brings it all back, and she swoops her eyes back up, looking panicked. Bouncepaw was going to think she had something wrong with her, staring into space like that.

"I'm sorry... I- I just." how would she explain. "Eh, right, other clans." she awkwardly coughed.

@Quietheart

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 12:48 AM

[Bouncepaw]

On Bouncepaw's part, he's just glad and relieved the other apprentice wasn't angered or offended over his remark.

But what was he supposed to say next? Continuing the subject didn't seem like a friendly or good idea, especially since he knew little about the war. It was before he became apprenticed; he only remembered hiding in the nursery nervously. "Riverclan, right? How old are you?" He asks instead. This seemed like a safer topic. "It's been 7 moons for me." He had heard that Riverclan cats were on the larger side, so he couldn't tell her age just from her size. Was she the same age as him? Older? Younger?

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 12:49 AM.
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

On Bouncepaw's part, he's just glad and relieved the other apprentice wasn't angered or offended over his remark.

But what was he supposed to say next? Continuing the subject didn't seem like a friendly or good idea, especially since he knew little about the war. It was before he became apprenticed; he only remembered hiding in the nursery nervously. "Riverclan, right? How old are you?" He asks instead. This seemed like a safer topic. "It's been 7 moons for me." He had heard that Riverclan cats were on the larger side, so he couldn't tell her age just from her size. Was she the same age as him? Older? Younger?

•| Cricket'Paw |•

She smiled, glad he seemed to understand there was a need to change subjects.

"Just turned 8 moons about a week ago. I love being an apprentice, except the chores, those are bleh. What about you? How do you enjoy being an apprentice." Talking with Bouncepaw was nice, he didn't seem all that... Bad, if she dared to say it out loud.

Shaking out her fur, she found herself trying to study the other.

@Quietheart (I apologize my friend for so many mentions.)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 01:50 AM

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw relaxes, feeling the atmosphere loosen somewhat. He feels a lot less nervous now they were on a casual, easy topic.

"I'm having some trouble with hunting," Bouncepaw admits. His paws unconsciously go over to his nose as he recalls what happened; he had been bitten by a mouse last hunting session. One month, and his hunting skills were still less than what was desirable. Not that he was ever going to tell this to Cricketpaw, of course.

"But my mentor's really nice, and they're helping me a lot, so it's fine. He meows, "And I don't mind the chores much. Someone's got to do them." He pauses, "What kind of chores do you have, anyway?"

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 01:52 AM.