Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 11:14 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:10 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 11:10 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 11:06 PM
rise up! [SHC app event]
by forest
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:02 PM

Old August 5th, 2024, 09:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Rabbitpaw's Training Tracker

✧ Rabbitpaw's Training Tracker ✧
★ = completed | ✩ = incomplete | ✧ = optional

200/200

Herbal Knowledge
★ Celandine

Poison Knowledge

Healing Techniques Practiced

Healing Experiences

Training Experiences
✧ Hunting Lesson
✧ Rabbit Hunting Lesson
✧ Offensive Battling Lesson
✧ Defensive Battling Lesson

Territory Tour
✧ Sky Glade
✧ Starry Meadow
✧ Twilight Falls
✧ Sunset Grove
✧ Windy Hills
✧ Thunderglade
✧ Whispering Wetlands
✧ Sedgewater Valley

Battle Experiences

Life Experiences

Patrols

Meetings

Gatherings

Final Assessment - ✩

Last Updated
August 5, 2024
Current Status
Active
Current Mentor
Lightningstorm
Current Roleplayer
@Oliver

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 9th, 2024, 10:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Default Re: Rabbitpaw's Training Tracker

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

Exhaustion. That was all Lightningstorm could feel these past few days. Between the death of one of the furies, the upkeep to make sure those closest to her didn't collapse mentally, and just... the general attempts WindClanners as a whole seemed to relish in when it came to trying to make their lives as unsafe as possible had the medicine cat stretched to her limit. On one paw, she believed this was a sign that she had made the right call. That she was ready for an apprentice. That WindClan might just need two bloody medics just to keep running. On the other paw... she had been so busy she hadn't had a moment to properly teach her apprentice a damn thing, and that was just a real shame, wasn't it? She had been looking forward to teaching. To sharing her knowledge. To having someone else to gush about herbs to. All she'd gotten so far was headaches, vague memories flashing aggressively and confusingly before her, and a lack of sleep. Rest could wait until later though. She had more pressing matters to tend to now.

"Ears?" the calico called out as she entered their den, wondering if the paw had started making himself at home in their underground domain already.

@Oliver [Rabbitpaw]
| So, because the Bravebird death roleplay started a while back before Lightningstorm asked Rabbitpaw to be her apprentice but it hasn't ended yet and canonically didn't occur until after he was officially announced as the new medicine cat apprentice, I am trying to sort of retcon a bit of a timeline here so there's an explanation as to why Rabbitpaw wasn't even given the choice to try and help - Lightningstorm would have taken the help as it was an incurable disease and any ideas would have been welcomed while she was in the testing stages - in that Bravebird started getting ill well before Rabbitpaw was made a medic, therefore Lightningstorm had already noticed that it was a lost cause and she didn't want Rabbitpaw's first patient to be an inevitable death. Sorry for the confusion there. |

Old August 26th, 2024, 02:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
Rabbitpaw poked a paw into the little stream that ran through the medicine den. His den. Miss Lightningstorm’s den. He wasn’t sure about what to call it, if he had any right to refer to it in any manner that implied it was his own but also… he was the medicine cat apprentice now… which was also incredibly weird to think. He had always thought he would be a warrior, and then a tunneler, and now he was here. A medicine cat apprentice. Though not much in terms of training has happened, not that he blames Miss Lightningstorm in any way! Of course not, It’s been busy and he wasn’t trained enough to help which sort of made him feel bad! He was her apprentice, his whole job was to help… but he couldn’t. Not yet! Right, yet! He would soon-

His tattered ear flicked as he heard the nickname that Miss Lightningstorm had recently assigned to him, and he quickly sat up from looking into the stream and turned to see his… mentor. “Miss Lightningstorm! How are you?” He got to his paws and walked over to the older feline. Would they begin his training? What would he be learning first? The idea of herbs and medicine has always been interesting to him but he has never really learned anything before besides what Miss Lightningstorm had told him about celandine and then the bit about burnet.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]
[ Sorry for the delay ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 08:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

The sight of her apprentice coaxing a wide grin on the molly's face, she gave Rabbitpaw a loud purr in greeting, closing her eyes contentedly for a moment before sitting down. He looked better, despite the fact that he had been hiding himself since the... Well, she supposed anyone would. She couldn't remember having a bond that strong with anyone, but she was certain that if she had lost a loved one, it would have affected her. Without a shadow of a doubt.

"Doing quite well, thanks love. Bit tired, but that's just clan life, innit? If you ain't tired that might just be a sign you're leaning to the kittypet life," she joked, lightening the mood.

It was a reflex. After Bravebird's death she'd had to keep her spirits higher. Twilightstar, Hawkfur, Crowtooth and Dapplebreeze had all suffered a tremendous loss. Firestorm, the pretty ginger tabby that had begun visiting her every now and then - with the amount of kits that she was suddenly caring for, she was honestly surprise the she-cat had any time for her at all - had also felt that loss, apparently having seen the lilac point as a mother. In all earnest, this constant upbeat demeanor was part of her exhaustion, along with the string of patients she'd had to tend to over the days she'd been trying to find a cure for the doomed fury. Which of course meant she was even more invested than ever in training the younger tom. Having another pair of eyes to help take care of these cats who seemed to have their heads stuck up their arses half the time would be a blessing for her... although it might just be the beginnings of headaches for the lad. Hmmm... perhaps teaching him about feverfew would be a top priority then, just in case.

"Not tired enough for that lovely smile of yours though, eh, Ears? Now, what say you we get to learning? Can't be having this fancy new den just for the pleasant scents, right?" Lightningstorm chirped, her mood more openly cheerful at the thought of sharing knowledge. One of her favorite pastimes for certain!

"So far, you've learned celandine, haven't you? Back during that last outing we had? The one I asked you to be my apprentice? Tell me, love. You remember what I said back then?"

A small, impromptu test. An assessment of sorts. From what Lightningstorm had seen, Rabbitpaw had excellent muscle memory. He was a brilliant tunneling apprentice. She'd no doubt his fighting and hunting was up to par as well. Now she just needed to see how his powers of recollection were. True, it had been some time since that talk, but medicine cats needed to remember many a herb, and they had to recollect this knowledge in the blink of an eye, no matter how long it had been since they had last used said herb on a patient. This was something that could be practiced, of course. But it would be best to know just how much practice it would take - if any - for him to begin getting the grasp of swift herb recollection before she begun filling his head with even more medicinal know how. Like say... the type she was planning on teaching him today!

@Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]
| Sorry for the delay on the delay here! I kept peeps updated on Discord, but posting on the site on mobile is so hard I was focusing on the few responses I could sneak out! Had a blackout that lasted three days followed by an extra one without internet - phone has separate internet, thankfully... but I am not made for mobile posting apparently - and my entire schedule went haywire again. Storm season really not being kind this year. Over September already.

Regardless of what Rabbitpaw responds here, by the way, Lightningstorm will be bringing up the basics next - marigold and the difference between cobwebs and moss - and finish the lesson here with a mention on burnet. Past that point, I will have Lightningstorm call on Rabbitpaw to join her in healing roleplays so he can either learn herbs on the job or have her mention lesser used herbs here in mini "scenes" where she sits down with him to explain a few extra herbs that he could learn for specific uses. |