Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by alec
Today 03:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 03:01 PM
Trouble on the Horizon...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 02:49 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 02:45 PM

Old Today, 11:20 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Cats were slowly slipping in one after the other. Thunderclan, then Windclan. Her amber gaze swept over the group of cats as she felt the tension in the air tighten. Owltalon breathed deeply, taking note of Sedgeflake and his sudden outburst with another cat she didn't quite recognize. So far, nothing absolutely terrible. Some banter, but no outright threats nor fights. Maybe arguments at the minimum, but that was really it. The Lionheart exhaled. Okay... Okay. Nothing yet, but that didn't mean she was in the clear, it meant the opposite.

Her ears suddenly swerved towards another voice... Ah, Spiraltail. She turned her head and offered the tom a wide and toothy grin, her whiskers moving back slightly from the uplift of her muzzle. "Aye, chap. It'sa... It's goin' better than I expected it ta go. No big 'ol scenes nor commotion. We should be fine fer a bit, but I'll keep my eyes open." She blinked thoughtfully at the other warrior, her gaze clouded by her lack of vision.

"Say, ya feelin' well chap? Somethin' bout cha seems off," she tilted her head to the side and squinted her eyes slightly, as if adjusting her eyes would help her see beyond the toms words. But of course, she only saw the focusing silhouette of a cat and their slightly dampened fur from the crashing waves. Perhaps he wouldn't wish to talk about his troubles... Tonight was a troubling night after all. Owltalon decided to give him an out of he needed one. "Well, I guess the whole night is off really. This place still feels like home, but it feels like I've left it fer two years instead-a two moons." She then gave her shoulders a shrug. "Maybe it's just me, heh-heh."

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him
RC cat former Wc

Glad to hear it’s going better than expected. It’s quiet, but sometimes that can be just as unsettling as chaos.

He shifted his weight from one paw to another, his unease evident. Owltalon’s perceptiveness didn’t go unnoticed, and her question about his well-being made him sigh inwardly. How could he explain the storm brewing within him, the lingering echoes of a painful conversation with his son? It was a burden he wasn’t sure he was ready to share, especially on a night meant for unity.

It’s been a rough night for me, honestly,” he admitted, his voice dropping slightly. “Had a… difficult conversation with my son before leaving WindClan. We didn’t part on the best terms. The thought of facing him again tonight is… daunting.

He glanced out over the quiet Seastones, the rhythmic crash of the waves a soothing yet ironic backdrop to his internal conflict. “It’s not just tonight. Everything feels off. Like you said, it’s as if I’ve been away for longer than I have. Maybe it’s the weight of unresolved issues. Maybe it’s just me.” He shrugged, trying to lighten the mood but not quite succeeding.

Owltalon’s presence was a small comfort amidst his anxiety. Her attempt to understand, to offer him a distraction or a listening ear, was appreciated more than he could say. “I guess it’s just one of those nights,” he said with a weary chuckle. “Thanks for the company. It helps more than you might think.”

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

First he had been nervous coming along to this Gathering, then it just so happened that his sister disappeared to who knows where like the extrovert she was, to talk to all the other clan cats. She was a whirlwind of energy, his sister, and Bouncepaw had no idea how she was making friends so easily; but that was just how she was, unlike Bouncepaw. He was left alone. In this gigantic crowd of fur and tails, not knowing where to sit or where to go.

"I'm so tired already," Bouncepaw mumbles, cautiously walking around, trying not to accidently step on anyone and cause a fight. Some of the warriors looked really big and scary, as if they could swallow him up in one bite if he disturbed them. Bouncepaw gulps.

He soon finds a decent spot that not's too crowded. No big, scary cats nearby, either, or at least from what he could see. Some Riverclan cats were mixed in, but it was better than being absolutely surrounded by cats. The smell was... unique, but he could ignore it.

"Hello?" He meows hesitantly to an apprentice he sees nearby. Riverclan? He didn't recognize them. "Is it okay if I sit here? I'm Bouncepaw."

•| Cricket'Paw |•

She broke her gaze from Wavebreaker for a short second to look at who had approached, having the warrior there had help settle her nerves, and she smiled lightly.

"Sure, I'm Cricket'Paw." Simple, and easy, she did her best to restrain her chatter, but alas, it was in her nature to talk. "Isn't this exciting! A gathering, I mean the other clans aren't exactly our best friends... But still,look how close we are standing, and we aren't getting attacked." Unsure how Bouncepaw would react, she just closed her mouth.

Always too much of a talker, it wasn't that it affected her very much, but there were definitely some times where it got her too close to trouble.

@Quietheart

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Today at 11:53 AM.
Old Today, 11:27 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Burningpaw
He/They || Thunderclan Apprentice || 6 Moons || No Purrks

Burningpaw followed ThunderClan into the Gathering. Wow! There were a lot of cats here. The young tom glanced around, and frowned. Like, a lot of cats. He saw an apprentice that looked around his age, probably a few moons older, and the younger tom bounced over. "Hey!! I'm Burningpaw! What's your name?"He purred. The other cat looked stressed, so he decided they would talk
to him. He sat down next to the cat, smiling.

[CENTER]/CENTER]
[CENTER]Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him
Windclan

Vinepaw’s gaze was fixed on the leaders as they took their places when a burst of energy disrupted his focus. He turned to see a younger ThunderClan apprentice bounding towards him. The tom’s excitement was almost contagious, a stark contrast to Vinepaw’s own anxiety.

“Hey!! I’m Burningpaw! What’s your name?” the younger apprentice chirped, his enthusiasm a welcome distraction.

Vinepaw managed a shy smile, his nerves momentarily easing in the face of Burningpaw's friendliness. “Hi, Burningpaw. I’m Vinepaw from WindClan.”

He glanced around, trying to shake off the lingering unease. “This is only my third gathering, so I’m still getting the hang of things. It’s a bit overwhelming.”

Burningpaw’s lively demeanor was a small but bright spot in the sea of cats. “How about you? Is this your first gathering?” Vinepaw asked, hoping to shift the focus away from his own discomfort and engage with the other apprentice’s experience
/CENTER]
Open

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She was running on less sleep than she would have liked, all thanks to the hellspawn that occupied her den. No one told her newborns were that loud nor warned that they frequently eat at all hours of the day. She supposed she only had herself to blame, she really should have looked into more about raising kits before having a batch. But in her defense, she thought she'd have Slytiger to do most of the caring for them and she hadn't thought she'd have a mini clan, plus the queens made it look easy.

The Shadow Queen yawned as she silently led her clan into the gathering. She had picked up RiverClan's stench as soon as they crossed into their territory to reach the beach. Dawnstar was hoping something entertaining happened that would keep her awake. As it was, not even the low hum of tension in the air dispelled her drowsiness.

Dawnstar barely glanced at other gathered clans and silently joined the three leaders atop the stones. Since having kits, the she-cat left most of the discipline and keeping order to Mistlewhisker and the Enforcers. So she hadn't even bothered growling about cats keeping their maws shut or behaving. Even drained, she still had a hair-trigger regarding her temper. It wasn't as bad as when she was carrying kits, though, it was still more likely she'd kill a cat rather than exiling them just because they set her off.

"Ew, I did not miss that fishy odor." She grumbled as she sat down and coiled her tail over her paws. She noticed the big black and white tom sitting where Fallownose used to sit. Crowtooth, Mistlewhisker seemed rather fond of the tom not in the same way Dawnstar was irritatingly fond of Twilightstar and wanted to kill her simultaneously. She'd have to keep an eye on that. She didn't need Mistlewhisker growing soft on the bunnies just because she liked one of them.

She assumed the medicine cats were moving slowly, as she found only two apprentices sitting in the medicine cats' spots. That or they got new high ranks, ThunderClan'll cut some slack due to Bumblebrat. However, with RiverClan she wouldn't be shocked if they had lost their medicine cat. Honestly, they should be congratulated for keeping the same leader and deputy for once. Yawning, Dawnstar waited for someone to start the Gathering. There was a stupid voice in the back of her mind urging her to get back her kits as soon as possible.

[ShadowClan's arrived]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 12:58 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker, had she been the mate to any other female who just gave birth to thirteen kittens (stars above another thirteen--) would have insisted that her mate stay home and look after the little ones. But the female in question was Dawnstar, and Mistlewhisker knew that if even a whisper of the suggestion made it to Dawnstar's ears, the molly would shred whoever suggested it. Mistlewhisker didn't normally sigh dreamily, but Dawnstar's perseverance was something the Deputy truly loved about her. The Leader had lost one of her lives, too. Mistlewhisker didn't know if this was common knowledge amongst the clan quite yet, but a warning couldn't hurt.

As ShadowClan approached the Seastones and Dawnstar continued towards the large stones, Mistlewhisker paused to address the clan. "You know how this goes. Keep your mouths shut about sensitive information. Share nothing Dawnstar has not already shared herself. Fail to comply, and you will swiftly find your pelt hung on the walls of camp as a reminder to everyone else." Mistlewhisker glanced at Hawkbite and the Enforcers in attendance in particular, trusting them to keep an eye on the clan. With RiverClan back, things were already in a delicate balance.

With that, the Deputy strode to the lower rocks of the Seastones, bunching her powerful hindlegs to leap gracefully on top of the stones where the other three deputies already sat. Three deputies. Mistlewhisker ignored the squirrel, and only gave the fish a nod before directing her attention to the rabbit. "Well then, look at you. Did someone try to drown you, or did becoming Deputy instill a sense of cleanliness in you?" She commented dryly, remembering their first interaction many Gatherings ago, Crowtooth rolling in the sand while Mistlewhisker did her best to keep it from getting into her fur. "Congratulations are in order, I suppose. I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield one day, Deputy against Deputy." Her eye glinted with joyful malice. "I fully plan on taking one of your lives, in the future." While the threat was genuine, it was made with the understanding between two cats who were loyal to nothing and no one but their clans and leaders, cats who recognized kindred spirits in one another.

The Deputy glanced up at Dawnstar, giving her Leader a knowing glance. She had to make sure Dawnstar knew her loyalties remained untainted. Just because she considered Crowtooth as a begrudging friend didn't mean she was about to swear off war with WindClan. The moment it no longer became prudent to remain peaceful, Mistlewhisker would slit the throat of the tom in front of her without a second thought. She was confident he would do the same to her, and that was how she preferred it.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @CollapsingStars @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @omen @Peril @Willie Warf @c1nder @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @Bean @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Aphrodite @Bugabaddie

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 01:00 PM.
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Fallenmoon padded into the area, sighing gently as he sat beside his mate Meadowwhisper
(both open )
Mothcloud joined some queens (open)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[20/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
So, this was his very first Gathering. Cool. Quite useful to, say, warriors, but rather not for apprentices like him. Especially him. He didn't know why he was here in the first place. But if he wasn't, Clovepool will be so disappointed... So he had to be here. Maybe he'll just listen. Listening wasn't that bad. He was good at listening.

He wasn't looking forward to meeting anyone during the Gathering.

{OPEN!!!}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit • Silentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Today, 01:55 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Once again some invisible power had forced Quietpaw to come to one of these excruciating social events. It was as her mind had a mind of it's own. Why couldn't she just have a break? Oh right, she had to make it to warriorhood and become a somewhat vital part of clan life. Why? No idea, maybe because she was just too fed up to break the system.

Smoothly making her way across the sandy ground, she seated herself with the shadows as she usually did. The darkness allowed her some comfort at least, plus an escape from the many prying eyes, both in Shadowclan and outside. Hostility flashed in cold cyan hues a warning to all that might dare to approach her would not have a pleasant experience.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 02:07 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

This is the best! Mosquitopaw feels like he's dying. In—in a good way, really,,

It's just that wow, that's a lot of cats. Clan meetings have nothing on this. And it's also that, wow, that's a lot of smells. Not...bad, he'd never say bad, but certainly strong and strange. He loves it, he really does. They're just cats! They're cats like me! He's not sure what he was expecting, but he knows there's differences, and if they're not evident outwardly besides the scents and a few physical indicators here and there—it looks like, generally, Windclan cats are pretty rangy-looking and generally Riverclan...well actually they all look pretty worn out...and Thunderclan-uh, Thunderclan's there too, he's sure—then that means Mosquitopaw gets to ask stuff.

And Starclan knows, all the boy ever wants is to ask stuff.

Mistlewhisker's stern warning to the clan sits solid in the back of his mind and the pit of his chest, and the gangly tom even twitches a fast and earnest nod that his ears flapping like bat wings. Okay. Okay, he can ask stuff, he just can't share stuff. About the clan, anyway. That's fine; it's not like Mosquitopaw's privy to classified secrets or anything. He's just Mosquitopaw. And Mosquitopaw, all a-quiver with his excitement and heart-stopping glee, wobbles on shaky legs to an as-of-yet unoccupied patch of dark beach sand to sit and to watch and to plan—and to hope that his tongue stops feeling like a stone in his mouth.

[ OPEN but bound to find someone to pester on his own anyhow ]

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 02:20 PM.
Old Today, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw redirected her attention back to Slugpaw, and smiled. She giggled lightly at the question. "No! My sister's name is Ravenpaw so we don't all have water-based names!" She mewed. "Hmmm...I don't know if I have favorite." She mused. "But I think that if I could pick I'd choose...maybe -bloom? Orrr...cloud?" This was fun! She'd never thought about what her warrior name would be! She knew she was too soft for any tough sounding names. Although...Rainwish sounds really pretty too. Rainpaw was enjoying this! It was fun to think about the future. "Oh! What about you?"

[@nyme - Salamanderpaw]
[@sleepyyjax - Shellpaw]
[@Bonsai - Slugpaw]

Hemlockleaf nodded dutifully at his deputy, looking over his shoulder and flicking his tail for Mintpaw to follow. "Come on, Mintpaw. Don't want to be late for your first Gathering right?" He teased lightly, padding calmly towards the Seastones. It looked like ShadowClan was the last to arrive...that made him nervous. Should he encourage Mintpaw to mingle? Or instruct her to stay close? What is the right decision...

[@constellation - Mintpaw]
[OPEN to other interactions too!]

Embercloud couldn't help feeling a little nervous, she had never been this far away from Beetlekit for so long. I hope she'll be okay.... The warrior/adopted mother of the little kit settled among the crowd of cats, curling her tail around her protectively.

[OPEN for interactions!]

I hate to say it...this is kinda cool! Stempaw was entranced by the sight before him, it was like a sea of pelts! Cats from all four clans, gathered in one place. Stempaw may be a grump, but even he could recognize the excitement of one's first Gathering. He gave a huff with narrowed eyes in farewell to his denmate Silentpaw, they shared a mentor but that didn't mean he had to like him. "See ya." He grunted with a dismissive wave of his tail.

Stempaw's eyes glittered with excitement as he looked around. Which clan should I mingle with?? Possibilities were endless!

[@Starphobia - Silentpaw]
[OPEN!]