Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:21 AM
Spiderkit finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:20 AM
Art for Blossoms...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:19 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:15 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:07 AM

Old September 3rd, 2024, 02:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameythistmoon View Post
Moonkit stands there trying to explain what she saw "I saw some of it mommy was attacked by a hawk and she nearly.....passed away....." she says reddened eyes glistening "I was so scared..." she looked down at her paws

<Moonkit>
PS: Stone light is sleeping she doesn't know she is being treated

@Estelle

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Stern amber eyes locked on the small kit. "You saw it?!" She hissed, ears flattening against her skull. There had been no hawk attack in camp, so it was simple to put two and two together. "Moonkit, let me remind you that kits are not allowed outside of camp." Irritation flashed in her eyes - moreso at Moonkit's mother than the kit herself. Had no one taught her this?! Lostspark was unsure if this had been reported or not (she would have to double check after her task here), but she was certain both kit and her mother would have to deal with whatever punishment Dawnstar placed down.

Lips pursed, the former herbalist lifted her chin. "Off to the Nursery with you, Moonkit." Walking the kit to the entrance, Lostspark watched with keen eyes until the youngster had safely made it to the Nursery before turning back to Stonelight, settling beside the sleeping cat to wait for the current Medicine Cats, and for the Queen at her side to stir.

[ Hey! If you could avoid mentioning @/Estelle, as they are not a part of this roleplay and pinging them just spams their mentions, I would appreciate it Additionally, Stonelight has been treated, so she will be good to go in a couple of days. ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

[ overall apology for how short and scatterbrained these all are most likely going to be ]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Silence hung between the two felines as one sat in disillusioned amongst the stagnantion of a too vivid dream that seemed more like being caught in a bitter and tempestuous storm rather than the fluttery and light dreamscapes of most felines who didn’t have the weight of the world settled plainly at a dead weight on their lanky shoulders and the other - a honeyed ginger pelt streaked cheerily with tabby stripes so akin to the streaks of sunlight cast through the towering conifer canopies of the forest that resided just beyond the reinforcement of the new camp just now feeling like home - sleepily rambled comfortingly through the haze of sleep that had yet to be shaken from his large canted head. Tension hung heavy between the pair as mossy hues danced too and fro, flitting from one dark corner to the seeking out an answer which so callously and obstinately refused to make itself anything but illusive, Mossfreckle nodded along, white tipped feathery tail flicking idly in a gentle contemplative twitch - was it annoyance of simple though, he hadn’t yet placed the purpose of the far too common ticking habit, so simple yet so fundamentally needed for some part of something… as if his thoughts could be brushed away or sorted by a simple flick, flick flick - the silence was light but overbearing and somewhat stuffy, as if the silence was a silvery moth with moonlit wings whispers by a midnight swelling zephyr but he was the light which they swarmed, drawn to the calmness but wrecking havoc on all they touched.

❦ Uttered words barley heard made his heart skip a beat - a stupid cliche which wasn’t really a possibility without its own dire consequences - it was more so as if Hillstrider had retuned the dissonant note which had turned his reeling starry mind cacophonous, a few words which for the time being caught him off guard enough to dam the rushing rivulets of his flooded thoughts… you got those same stars in your eyes…Same as the ones up there… a connection - blessing or curse - linked between living and death, a danse macabre between sanity and the lack there of. It was a sweet comment yet the words stuck like honey in the back of his throat, they were out of place yet so sweet… yet… he wasn’t sure what place they had in tonight’s ordeals but the adrenaline had ceased its fiery course through his veins and he offered a soft smile to the larger tom in return, ”Theres always a paw settled in the stars it seems…” was the sole musing that slipped - a little cracked - from his white twinged maw, it was simple and sweet and warmed his heart against the chill of the summers cooling breeze.

{ @Mica ~ Hilly }

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

❀⊱ { - 1 moss // - 1 marigold // - 1 cobweb } ⊰❀

❦ Gentle light slashed hard into the medicine den chasing away the hazy dancing wafts of dust which glinted in the speckling of sunlight which slipped through the jumbled knot of roots above, a familiar dark pelt brushed whisper soft against the lichen shrouding of silvery verdant hues and brownish orange adornments, a common presence within the den he was no more than a welcome shadowed body within the peripherals of preoccupied mossy hues which flicked back to their task momentarily before freckled nose twitched at the scent of alpine heady in the air as it mingled with the earthy moist twang of wet earth different than that which resided along the bank of the babbling rivulet that meandered through the den. Averting from the task at his diligent paws mossy hues took in the muddy form which was clenched within Rookfire’s maw, a messy blur of vividly russet pelt and the cracked and dusty covering of already dry or drying mud that caked the small felines scrawny body and spiked her reddish fluff up in a mismatched and jagged pattern became a dirty, malnourished kit within the forefront of his vision, a grimace crossed his usually calm face in a barley their twitch before he composed himself under the gentle embrace a medical mask of indifference as Mossfreckle’s rose on lanky legs and made his way over to his paramour friend and Shadowclan’s newest find. Damp silver sheened verdant moss clenched within a white twinged maw settled gently on the hard packed earth as the herbalist tuned his gaze momentarily towards the enforcer whose lifting voice had called his name only moments before, [B]”Tell me what you know about this, Rook,”[B] a cant in Yewkit’s direction and gentle yet authoritative tones, more so a request, never an order… well, for him at least… before the moss returned to its rightful place between his canines as he began to rinse off with ginger strokes the mud of a moon or so crusted along the lanky kits body starting at their head and ending at their paws which seems scraped with the wear and tear of hard travel not meant for those so young. ”Wait here, I am going to fix your paws then once Rookfire tells me what he knows can you tell me what happened, does that sound kitto?” the words were passing, cast over a toned, angular shoulder as Mossfreckle picked his way across the rocky earth, haunches bunched and white paws thudded softy as he leapt over the stream to snag marigold and cobwebs from his abundant stockade and return quickly enough that one could argue that logistically speaking he had never left to begin with. Golden pulp coated the kits paws as he extended a paw and let then hand him a paw one by one at their own volition, each paw dipped into the marigold poultice that glinted almost like gold leaf over the flat rock he had spat it on before he wrapped them snuggly over the kits paws to keep them clean and padded, ”There you are little one, now come drink a little,” based on the sluggishness and sunken eyes, peeking out ribs which rippled visibly and grotesquely beneath a now pristine bright russet pelt, Mossfreckle could only assume that they were dehydrated alongside the visible signs of malnourishment, ”Rookfire, if you would get Nightshiver, please. The little one can probably eat prey by this point but I want them to get some milk first, it’ll probably be lighter on the stomach and it probably provides things different than what prey will give them,” a gentle nudge of an angular head against a muscled dark grey shoulder was a nonverbal thank you of some sort, maybe it was an affectionate one… he wasn’t too sure… but he was happy that Rookfire was here even as his sole focus shifted back kit from its momentary diversion.

{ @TheNyanCatMinecart ~ Yewkit } { @alec ~ Rook }

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

❀⊱ { - 1 poppy seed // - 1 marigold // - 1 comfrey // - 1 stick // - 1 cobweb } ⊰❀

❦ Yellow and black enforcer slipped into the mossy den, an uneven gait that was more of a dragging brush rather than the usual whisper soft steps of a well felines perked large ears back which flicked in unison with mossy hues as they took Yellowtwist into the forefront of their sight, he wasn’t tattered per se but he seemed worn out and vastly fatigued with pain which seemed far more akin to mental turmoil than physical strife albeit it his leg was held a little cautiously, weight held off it in an awkward gait. Lanky form rose from its downy and moss nest in a fluid motion as his long neck stretched his angular head forward to grab silken threads and ruffled buds, pawing a few seeds from dark centered vermillion buds, snagging droopy purple flower tipped stems, and clenching a sturdy stick gingerly between his canines before he turned and padded the few steps before he leapt over the rivulet and carried himself with even fast strides closing the space between himself and the young enforcer with a few silent thuds of diligent paws. The words that slipped from the toms maw caught him off guard for a moment before his attention flicked back to the situation at hand, his paws pushing the poppy seeds forward absentmindedly, ”If you haven’t already report cryingelks death and the dogs, if their body is safe to grab and such hasn’t been done already, take another warrior with you to grab the body and bury it unless Dawnstar tells you differently when you report,” his tone was authoritative as he prepared the herbs and splint supplies before him, ”The poppy seeds will help with the pain but you are welcome to hold the sick while I reposition the bones, just don’t break it please,” a warning before the pain, like the rumble of thunder before a storm, Mossfreckle braced one long leg on the opposite of the other and pressed gently yet with firm pressure against the bone until it felt rightly places once more.

❦ A wash of pain and relief was all the bicoloured tom should have felt as the bone resettled properly, ”It should be more of a dull ache now rather than a sharp pain, let me know if it still hurts and I’ll give you more poppy seeds, however,” were the limiting and calm medical commentary as his paws began to dab the marigold paste he had been chewing as he set the bone. Petite paws reached for comfrey leaves which wrapped lightly around the broken limb flowed by the stick and bandaging of cobwebs which looped around and around in a pristine barrier between the healing ailment and the grim of the world beyond, ”As an enforcer I trust you to know to take it easy so I won’t ask you to stay in here for a few days but be aware that it will take about a moon for it to be fully functional again and even then it will be weaker and a bit more fragile for a while, if I hear you haven’t been taking it easy you will find yourself in here forced to,” the last part was more of an amused purr but it felt the weight of a warning just beneath its surface, it was simple, do as you were told or be forced to do so, it was his choice at the end of the day.

{ @Aolani ~ yellowtist }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old Today, 06:29 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
with the kit off his paws for now, rookfire sat to give the herbalist space to work, not daring to even think about interfering. "found her n her parents by a yew bush in darkwater mire. parents are dead but were still warm when we arrived, kit was clean of any juice n dawnstar named 'er yewkit" mossfreckles soft tones and careful interaction made rookfire feel a unfamiliar guilt in how he tended to interact with kits, too rough, too inconsiderate. embarrassment about how horrible kits made him feel crawling up the back of his neck, would the herbalist like him less for this? would it flip their already rocky relationship for the worse? rookfire shifted, clearing his throat before continuing, voice a little less confident now. "dawnstar n mistlewhisker are discussing what to do with her parents right now..maybe we'll use 'em for the err cannibal plan" the enforcer finished his explaining, side eyeing the kit and considering how stupid it had been to bring it up so openly in front of her again. no one besides the high rank and enforcer team had to know, and rook couldnt guess how much information a kit could retain and process at that age.

silver eyes watched mossfreckle go through the motions with a practiced ease, whilst his mind remained stuck on the question that had been creeping up on his since realising he really couldnt stand kits. would he even make a good medicine cat? it had been a dream or moons and essentially what he was still, at heart, working towards, but what if it had come such a given that he had lost a sense for realism? what if he had been lingering on a stupid childhood dream for so long he couldnt see the truth anymore? that this wasnt for him or he'd cause more harm than good. could one so dull to everything but anger have the heart to treat the injured and ill adequately? with a slight shake of his head, rookfire bid this particularly question farewell for the moment, refocussing on petite white tipped paws and silky brown fur, mossfreckles soft lilting voice and finally, a request for him. nightshiver right, the forever queen ought to meet the kit sooner rather than later, though, rook would be starting to get annoyed at the amount of orders to walk back forth if they hadnt come from dawnstar and mossfreckle.
shamefully indulgent, the enforcer welcomed mossfreckles contact with a lack of tension (as much as he could upon being surprised by it anyway) and touched his nose against the side of their face.

finally doing as he was told, rookfire exited the medicine den and moved towards the nursery in long strides, before poking his head in. "nightshiver? mossfreckle wants you in the med den, new kit" rookfire muttered in an effort to not disturb anykits sleep or something like that before retreating as fast as he had appeared, waiting outside to return to mossfreckle together.
[ this is a mess im sorry im so eepy again </3
@TheNyanCatMinecart - yewkit; @elio - mossy ; @Estelle - nightshiver ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE