Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:47 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:32 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Guess who's back from...
Last post by Streamtail
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:14 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
[CENTER]

Spiraltail
27 Moons
he/Him
Former windclan cat RC

Spiraltail paced restlessly at the edge of the Seastones, his fur prickling with a mixture of anxiety and resolve. The argument he had with his son before leaving WindClan had ended badly, and the thought of facing him again tonight made his stomach churn. Each step he took seemed to amplify his unease, and he fought to push away the fear that clung to him like a shadow.

The waves lapped rhythmically at the shore, their steady sound a stark contrast to the turmoil inside him. Spiraltail’s mind raced through the harsh words exchanged, replaying every painful moment as if it were a never-ending loop. He could still hear the sharp edge in his son's voice, the hurt in his own. The thought of reconciling under the looming shadow of RiverClan’s return only heightened his anxiety. The pressure of the night, with its potential for conflict and upheaval, felt almost overwhelming.

He glanced around the gathering place, noting the absence of the other clans. The Seastones were quiet now, save for the occasional murmur from RiverClan’s cats. The air was thick with anticipation, a charged silence that seemed to hold its breath in expectation of what was to come.

Spiraltail’s eyes fell on Owltalon, who stood nearby with a posture that balanced readiness and vigilance. Her calm demeanor offered a small measure of comfort amidst the mounting tension. He found himself drawn to her presence, hoping for a momentary distraction from his swirling thoughts.

He took a deep breath and approached her, trying to keep his voice steady despite the tightness in his chest. “Evening, Owltalon,” he began, forcing a casual tone that didn’t quite match the anxiety he felt. “How’s the gathering shaping up so far?”

@Marigoldwhisper
Open

/CENTER]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Cats were slowly slipping in one after the other. Thunderclan, then Windclan. Her amber gaze swept over the group of cats as she felt the tension in the air tighten. Owltalon breathed deeply, taking note of Sedgeflake and his sudden outburst with another cat she didn't quite recognize. So far, nothing absolutely terrible. Some banter, but no outright threats nor fights. Maybe arguments at the minimum, but that was really it. The Lionheart exhaled. Okay... Okay. Nothing yet, but that didn't mean she was in the clear, it meant the opposite.

Her ears suddenly swerved towards another voice... Ah, Spiraltail. She turned her head and offered the tom a wide and toothy grin, her whiskers moving back slightly from the uplift of her muzzle. "Aye, chap. It'sa... It's goin' better than I expected it ta go. No big 'ol scenes nor commotion. We should be fine fer a bit, but I'll keep my eyes open." She blinked thoughtfully at the other warrior, her gaze clouded by her lack of vision.

"Say, ya feelin' well chap? Somethin' bout cha seems off," she tilted her head to the side and squinted her eyes slightly, as if adjusting her eyes would help her see beyond the toms words. But of course, she only saw the focusing silhouette of a cat and their slightly dampened fur from the crashing waves. Perhaps he wouldn't wish to talk about his troubles... Tonight was a troubling night after all. Owltalon decided to give him an out of he needed one. "Well, I guess the whole night is off really. This place still feels like home, but it feels like I've left it fer two years instead-a two moons." She then gave her shoulders a shrug. "Maybe it's just me, heh-heh."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

It wasn't his fault, really! Maggotpaw was the one who followed him around and got uncomfortably close, not Antpaw. He only wanted to sit by his family quietly. Nothing wrong with that. Antpaw makes a face. But his father did have a point. You weren't supposed to fight at Gatherings, and Antpaw did not want to remain as Antpaw forever. He also didn't like this father apologizing because of something he did.

"Sorry." Antpaw nods and meows in a clipped voice, but his eyes are still frustrated and angry. He has a lot more insults packed away, he's just not saying them. He pads behind Hawkthorn, away from Maggotpaw, eyes alert to make sure it doesn't come near him again.

Tags: @nyme Maggotpaw / @Bluest+r~ Hawkthorn

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:46 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]

It wasn't his fault, really! Maggotpaw was the one who followed him around and got uncomfortably close, not Antpaw. He only wanted to sit by his family quietly. Nothing wrong with that. Antpaw makes a face. But his father did have a point. You weren't supposed to fight at Gatherings, and Antpaw did not want to remain as Antpaw forever. He also didn't like this father apologizing because of something he did.

"Sorry." Antpaw nods and meows in a clipped voice, but his eyes are still frustrated and angry. He has a lot more insults packed away, he's just not saying them. He pads behind Hawkthorn, away from Maggotpaw, eyes alert to make sure it doesn't come near him again.

Tags: @nyme Maggotpaw / @Bluest+r~ Hawkthorn
Hawkthorn led his son away from the Windclan apprentice and frowned. "What's with you?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder at the apprentice. "Did that paw bully you or something?" Hawkthorn asked and looked around, pretending to acknowledge every cat there.

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Hawkthorn led his son away from the Windclan apprentice and frowned. "What's with you?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder at the apprentice. "Did that paw bully you or something?" Hawkthorn asked and looked around, pretending to acknowledge every cat there.

[Antpaw]

Bully? No, that wouldn't happen. Not in his life would he ever be bullied by another clan cat, nope, not happening.

Antpaw shakes his head and meows, "No, they were just following me, dad. And they wouldn't stop." He glances back at Maggotpaw, who, he notices with relief, is mostly out of sight now. He shrugs. "And after that they were saying some nonsense about being the prettiest cat in Windclan or whatever, that's all. It's fine now."

It was half the truth. Antpaw would not admit it all started over him accidentally hissing at the other apprentice after they startled him. His father didn't need to know about that detail. Yes, it was a detail, because the main thing was Maggotpaw following him and making him uncomfortable on purpose. Whatever. It didn't matter in the end; Maggotpaw was from another clan, and it wasn't like they were going to be friends. Antpaw still feels nervous about the Gathering, so he keeps looking around nervously, trying not to be overwhelmed.

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

[Antpaw]

Bully? No, that wouldn't happen. Not in his life would he ever be bullied by another clan cat, nope, not happening.

Antpaw shakes his head and meows, "No, they were just following me, dad. And they wouldn't stop." He glances back at Maggotpaw, who, he notices with relief, is mostly out of sight now. He shrugs. "And after that they were saying some nonsense about being the prettiest cat in Windclan or whatever, that's all. It's fine now."

It was half the truth. Antpaw would not admit it all started over him accidentally hissing at the other apprentice after they startled him. His father didn't need to know about that.
Hawkthorn nodded. "I can relate. Kind of. I was following your momma around when we both turned warriors." He chuckled and frowned. "The prettiest cat? That isn't true. Probably." He meowed slowly and shook his head. "Cats are like that, specifically females. Always saying they're the best or prettiest. Even your momma." Hawkthorn sighed.

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

”Uh, hi Raggedear, how are you?”

The large warrior jumped at the sound of his name, a frown plastered on his face as he was clearly lost in thought. However, his yellow eyes widened in surprise as he was faced with a familiar brown and white she-cat. A purr immediately rumbled in his throat. ”Hey, pretty. Came looking for me?” He asked with playfully narrowed eyes. ”You’re gonna get us in trouble if you can’t stay away from me. I know I’m charming, but you have to learn to resist.” He widened his eyes again, bringing a paw to his chest in mock agony. ”Sorry Scorps, just kiddin’.” A deep laugh resonated from his chest as his tail curled in delight.

”I haven’t seen you since the battle. How have you been? WindClan still treatin’ you and your brother okay? Raggedear asked curiously, tilting his head. ”If not, you could always come stay in ThunderClan with me.” The russet tom added with a teasing wink.

( @Idiotic.Bean101 - also rubs hands like an evil fly huehuehue )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT

Last edited by TanghuluCat; Yesterday at 10:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Sleepy

Daffodilpaw beamed when another apprentice joined her. Her first friend from another clan! She tilted her head for a moment when this apprentice mentioned the sun. The wasn't up...what was this cat on abou- ohhhh! "Aww that's so sweet thanks!" She chirped, assuming that the apprentice was referring to...her? In being this "sun"? Sure! That's the only thing that really tracks. She was pale yellow afterall.

Oooo sunny cat huh? I like that! She couldn't help beaming at her new nickname, proud of carrying such an image. "Oh! You can definitely sit by me!" She purred, bouncing in place. "I'm Daffodilpaw from WindClan!" She purred in response, her tail sweeping across the ground behind and around her excitedly. "You don't look like a squirrel to me." She pointed out, tilting her head to the side slightly. "I caught a squirrel recently with my mentor! You don't smell like one either." She added this with a friendly mrrrow of laughter. "If you don't mind sitting next to a rabbit chaser like me, then I don't mind sitting next to a 'squirrel' like you either!" A friendly laugh chimed in her voice, this cat was funny!

"Is this your first Gathering? It's my first time!" She mewed. Daffodilpaw glanced around quickly, looking at Goldenpaw intently and leaning forward a little. "You'd actually be my first friend from outside WindClan!" She added in a hushed voice, part of her knowing the lecture that would ensue if her brother overheard her. "So that's pretty cool, huh?" She added in her normal tone, purring loudly.

[@nyme - Goldenpaw!]
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM

Quote:

Hawkthorn nodded. "I can relate. Kind of. I was following your momma around when we both turned warriors." He chuckled and frowned. "The prettiest cat? That isn't true. Probably." He meowed slowly and shook his head. "Cats are like that, specifically females. Always saying they're the best or prettiest. Even your momma." Hawkthorn sighed.

[Antpaw]

Oh...

"But that's different, Mom really is the prettiest cat." Antpaw meows, only half joking. When she wasn't scolding him, at least. "You don't think so?"

He says it in a tone that makes it so ever clear that he's going to tell Flowernose if he says no.

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

[Antpaw]

Oh...

"But that's different, Mom really is the prettiest cat." Antpaw meows, only half joking. When she wasn't scolding him, at least. "You don't think so?"

He says it in a tone that makes it so ever clear that he's going to tell Flowernose if he says no.
Hawkthorn felt the heat rise to his cheeks. "Well of course she is! I wasn't saying that!" He hissed and narrowed his eyes. "I was saying how your momma says that she is the prettiest cat." He meowed and grinned. "Need your ears cleaned or something?" Hawkthorn teased.

His eyes glinted. "And, Flowernose is pregnant again." He whispered.

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM

Quote:

Hawkthorn felt the heat rise to his cheeks. "Well of course she is! I wasn't saying that!" He hissed and narrowed his eyes. "I was saying how your momma says that she is the prettiest cat." He meowed and grinned. "Need your ears cleaned or something?" Hawkthorn teased.

His eyes glinted. "And, Flowernose is pregnant again." He whispered.

[Antpaw]

She's... what?

Now that fact struck Antpaw like a monster on the Thunderpath. His mom. Pregnant. With kits? He was going to be an older brother?

"How many?" He whispers, then pauses, "Do we even know? Are you sure?"

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 11:18 PM.