Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:56 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:43 AM
Thunderbird Cavern
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:35 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Cold~kit
Today 04:04 AM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:28 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Honeystep was thankful that she was just on a patrol. She knew she was no fighter and if a dog had shown up. She shuddered at the thought. And no running away, that was harsh it wasn't like the dogs were at their camp... Current camp. She walked up with her patrol mates and looked a little nervous about the whole thing. She wasn't sure what to say so she just followed them along @Ace. @twizzypaw
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Event [#event]

As the groups charged forward to meet the dogs, Fadingstar raced forward with his own group. Rowanmane and Sunsetgleam struck out at the dog first, while Willowtail took a more cautious approach.

The leader decided to slash at the dog's hind legs; if he could hit it there, he might be able to cripple it just a little. He didn't have a ton of experience with fighting dogs, but given that it wasn't much bigger than a fox, it couldn't be too different... right?

Group 1 results: The dog rolled a 2!

Rowanmane successfully landed on the dog's back, landing a strike on its side in the process. The dog yelped at the blow, a fresh gash on its flank. Before it could react, Sunsetgleam's claws slashed against the lower part of its neck and Fadingstar's claws sliced its hind legs.

Blood now pouring from multiple wounds, the dog turned to snap its jaws at the closest cat- Sunsetgleam. Meanwhile, it thrashed around, trying to throw Rowanmane off. Fadingstar ducked out of the way, narrowly avoiding being struck in the head.

Group 2 results: The dog rolled a 12!

The second dog reeled back in surprise as dirt was flung into its face. It pawed at its eyes to rid them of the debris, pain searing through its back as Dusklion successfully landed on top of it.

This pain was soon joined by a sharp feeling in the dog's hind leg as Spiraltail's claws made contact. By now it had freed enough of the dirt from its eyes to see, so it was able to successfully evade Irisdream's attack. The dog reared back and attempted to shake Dusklion off, while striking out at Irisdream and Spiraltail with its front paws.

Group 3 results: The dog rolled a 9!

paedyn- just a reminder that it's my rolls in event posts that determine whether each dog will successfully be hit or not!

The third dog had its head low when the attack began, so it was in the right spot for Duskleaf's attack. A sharp whine left it as claws slashed its muzzle, drawing a good amount of blood in the process.

As the dog attempted to process what was going on, sharp teeth sank into its back and hind leg. Neither bite was particularly strong, but both hurt quite a bit and drew blood. The dog managed to move in time to reduce the impact of Irisfrost's blow, although the tips of her claws still managed to scratch its flank.

Raising a paw, the dog attempted to slam it into Duskleaf's side. Meanwhile, it kicked out with its other hind leg in an attempt to knock Rosehawk away.

Group 4 results: The dog rolled a 16!

Goldfish was successful at boxing the dog's ears, but the attack made the dog extra alert for additional movements. Two cats came for its front, so that's where its focus went. It dodged Pristinerose's attempted blows and leapt out of the way of Redmire's charge toward its underside.

Movement out of the corner of its eye had it turning, causing Wormbite's blow to only partially land. A couple of claws raked down its lower side, causing it to snarl. Since Wormbite was currently in its sights, it darted forward and attempted to sink its teeth into his back.

Group 5 results: The dog rolled an 11!

RainFall - just a reminder that it's my rolls in event posts that determine whether each dog will successfully be hit or not!

The fifth and final dog let out a snarl as Heroneye's claws sliced into its flank. Whirling around, the dog managed to catch a glimpse of Caveclaw rushing past it, before feeling claws dig into its skin again.

Enraged now, it swung out at the nearest cat- Lilyglide. In the process, her claws made contact with its leg, drawing some blood. It pulled its leg back into itself before it could do any damage, rethinking its strategy.

Primrosepaw managed to strike it in the muzzle with a fast movement, but her follow-up strike at its chest missed. The dog was ready as she attempted to leap onto its back, leaping out of the way.

Rearing back on its hind legs, it struck out with its front paws and attempted to strike both Caveclaw and Heroneye simultaneously.

[ If there are any issues with this post or I accidentally skipped over anyone, please send me a VM! I plan to put the next post out on Saturday! Appreciate everyone's activity and quick responses! ]

Willowtail assessed the situation carefully, growling as she thought about her mother for a moment. The she-cat used her small size to her advantage and attempted to slide under the dog and rake her claw on the back of it's forelegs. If this didn't work, then Willowtail would try to escape and slash it's flank with sharp, deep cuts.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3