Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 10:16 PM
[ShC Finder] “I’ve no...
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 10:14 PM
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:14 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:07 PM

Old September 3rd, 2024, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Sunpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Sunpaw touched her nose to the tip of Mosquitopaw´s ear. ´´I´ll ask Lostspark and Darkfall if they´d like to help. Maybe Dawnstar, too. Birdpaw, as well. Rainpaw was their kin,´´ She murmured, her amber eyes glistening with grief as she remembered the apprentice who had been found dead by Lostspark in this very den. Her curled ears drooped a little bit as she met her denmate´s gaze. ´´I´m sure we´d be allowed to do something like this for Rainpaw, and I´m sure Rainpaw would appreciate it.´´

Mosquitopaw´s words reached her ears. Thank you, Sunpaw. Her amber eyes gleamed with unreadable emotions. ´´And....and don´t thank me,´´ She mumbled, sitting back on her haunches. ´´I´m just proposing something that any cat would have asked.´´ If Sunpaw hadn´t suggested it, Pondpaw would have. Her ears perked up as the tom pointed out which feathers he thought were best. ´´You take the ones you like best,´´ Sunpaw purred. ´´You found them. I´ll take the ones I like, and I´ll make sure to leave some for Rainpaw´s nest.´´

[ @nyme ]
Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Muddypaw slept

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
she/her | 8 moons | 66/100
[Grey-blue tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE], Don't Mind if I Do!
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Pondpaw - @paedyn ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw nodded vigorously. "I like hunting too. But I think my favorite is herb patrols." Petite white paws kneaded the moss nest beneath them. "That's when Mossfreckle puts me on his patrol~" Because he was the best big brother EVER. "I also just like herbs. Mossfreckle and Mama always say not to eat them, but they look so tasty!" A laughing purr rumbled through her chest. "One time I ate a funny stick and fell asleep on Mama while out on patrol. She made me throw up so I wouldn't get sick from it. But apparently it can be used for sleepy stuff, so I helped!" There was no shortage of pride in her voice. "So I say let me taste test all the plants in the forest!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 09:32 PM.
Old Today, 10:20 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
54 / 100

A purr welled up in Pondpaw´s throat. ´´It was good of Lostspark to help you,´´ She mewed, touching her nose to the tip of Birdpaw´s ear. ´´And I can´t let you taste test every plent in the forest, Birdpaw, or else Lostspark and Dawnstar will have my tail. Tuftedtusk, too.´´

Pondpaw was still doing her best to earn Dawnstar´s trust. She´s hoping that Tuftedtusk had been giving the ShadowClan leader good reports on her.

[ @Mica ]
Old Today, 04:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark hadn’t exactly been the most attentive lately. Well, she intended to right that wrong before it was too late and she could no longer do anything about it. A time which, unbeknownst to her, was quickly approaching.

Heading for the apprentice’s den at the crack of dawn, Lostspark glanced into the dimly lit place, searching for a certain… there. Padding over on soft, silent paws to the bedside of her son, Lostspark quietly settled beside him. She didn’t want to rouse him too roughly — not when she’d decided to dedicate her day to him. So if he wished to sleep in, that was okay with her.

Ducking her head in an attempt to gently nuzzle the blonde tom, the scarred grey enforcer tilted her head, lips parting on a soft whisper, considering most of the apprentices around them were sleeping. “Bleedingpaw?”

[ @Rani - Bleedingpaw ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 07:50 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
she/her | 8 moons | 73/100
[Grey-blue tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE], Don't Mind if I Do!
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Pondpaw - @paedyn ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"Well yeah!" Birdpaw chirped. "She's my Mama! I love her always, and she loves me too." Memories of That meeting flashed in her head, but she quickly pushed them away. They were way beyond that, now. They were happy as they were. Right? Yes. Absolutely. Definitely. Birdpaw was happy. Yep.

Birdpaw gaped at Pondpaw. "Why not?? I'll share! I know what Deathberries look like, so I know to avoid those!" She was grateful for the lesson Mossfreckle had given her and other kits back when she was younger, even if she had been really tempted to eat the berries in between his paws. But in true Birdpaw fashion, she jumped swiftly from one topic to another. "How are you liking your mentor? Tuftedtusk is an Enforcer like Mama, right?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 07:55 PM.
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark hadn’t exactly been the most attentive lately. Well, she intended to right that wrong before it was too late and she could no longer do anything about it. A time which, unbeknownst to her, was quickly approaching.

Heading for the apprentice’s den at the crack of dawn, Lostspark glanced into the dimly lit place, searching for a certain… there. Padding over on soft, silent paws to the bedside of her son, Lostspark quietly settled beside him. She didn’t want to rouse him too roughly — not when she’d decided to dedicate her day to him. So if he wished to sleep in, that was okay with her.

Ducking her head in an attempt to gently nuzzle the blonde tom, the scarred grey enforcer tilted her head, lips parting on a soft whisper, considering most of the apprentices around them were sleeping. “Bleedingpaw?”

[ @Rani - Bleedingpaw ]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons

Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

In the time since the golden toms been out of the nursery he'd grown to become quite the little morning person, rising consistently in time to enjoy the fading sunrise and get a start on breakfast (given he needed more time them most to eat and clean himself after) before heading out for training. Buuuuut everyone needed a sleep in sometimes, and this day freed from any plans his mentor(s because at this point Hawkbite had made himself one) made have made he was sound asleep, curled in fern bedding.

He looked very comfortable, content and sweet there really, not having quite lost his kittenish look to age yet despite his ever growing size (mostly owing to his oriental heritage keeping his legs ever longer then his lean body) and as Lostspark settled in her scent only caused the tom to curl in more to his bedding, a light purr starting.
The molly had been busy lately, and Bleedingpaw had never blamed her for this, but he'd dearly dearly missed his beloved Mama in the new distance between the two.

So, with her here again, warm and affectionate as he remembered, he was perhaps a bit more kittenish then usual in his waking.
"Mrrrp?" Golden spotted paws had started kneading the bedding as his name roused the tom from his slumber, wide blue eyes blinking sleepily up at the molly as he yawned. "Mmmm, morning Mama. Whats happening?" Bleedingpaw hoped it wasnt anything serious because, nuzzling into Lostsparks chest he could find little motivation to fully rouse. His Mama was here, actually here and he would soak in her presence as much as he could as long as he could.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!