Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Never Mind, I'll Find...
by Rowan
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:15 AM
Shell training (P!)
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:11 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:07 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:06 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:56 AM

Old Today, 12:11 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Cricket'Paw
•| Riverclan •|• 8 moons •|• shaded silver tabby •|• post 3/100

Her first gathering! How exciting! Despite an innate sense to feel sorta betrayed by the other clans, she didn't want that to ruin her night. None of the other clans had seemed to arrived, and really, many of the Riverclan cats weren't too happy with the other clans.

Cricket'Paw gazed at the surrounding area, it was open enough to where the clans could easily fit in. Not much else stood out to the energetic apprentice.

"I guess I'll just sit over here." Her mumble was halfhearted, and she shifted her dainty paws to move to an open spot, not crowded by Riverclan cats. It wasn't that she didn't want to be around them, it was the fact she had been anticipating some sort of excitement.

The journey wasn't something she remembered all that great, so it wouldn't be hard to stay quiet about it, or the other stuff either. Well, Cricket'Paw was known to be a chatterbox, so some stuff might be difficult, but she'd be fine... Right?

(Open)
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker padded slowly through the old familiar trail to the seastones, content to bring up the rear of the RiverClan host that was led at the front by their black and orange beacon Fadingstar. He was in no hurry to reach the gathering this time around. He wanted to savor being back in the territories, his old familiar haunts. He missed the smells of the forest, and the turbulent splashing of the running rivers that snaked through their former homeland. The twolegg place was serviceable, sure. But it wasn't the proper place for a clan cat to hunt. The mice were fat and slow, the fish were far and few between, and most of the cats who resided within the confines of their twolegg prisons were lacking the pride of any true warrior.

Their were exceptions of course...He thought of the calico Lizzie who had visited him, and of newcomer Wisteriawren who their leader had seen fit to take under the clans wing. He didn't fully comprehend the reasons, but he didn't need to, that was Fadingstars decision to make. All the seasoned warrior could do now was support his decisions. As he moved carefully and deliberately past loose stones and fine sand the powerful black and brown tom tasted the air for the nostalgic sea breeze laden by salt. Good all the other scents are stale. I think we will be the first ones to arrive. His tail rose up more confidently now, its brown spiral rings teetering back and forth hypnotically with approval. I'm glad we aren't arriving late. As proud and brave as he was he still didn't relish the idea of all three clans staring them down as they arrive like a piece of prey. Being first meant less tension, which meant Fadingstar would be less likely to need to enforce his rules.

Wavebreakers dark blue eyes were like searchlights combing over something unrecognizable in the distance. He didn't want to see anyone exiled, however he did feel it necessary for the future prosperity of the clan. Too much needless blood had been shed, in and outside of the code. Only stern observant leadership could change that. As the group fanned out Berrypaw, Dusklion, and Fadingstar took their obligatory spaces on the rocks above the rest of the clan. I wonder where Irisdream is? The tom's eyes wandered as he peered into the dark mass of fur and mingling scents looking for her familiar form. He spotted his former mate with her tail curled in a sophisticated manner around her paws, briefly curious as he watched her lean in and speak to Rowanmane. I wonder what their talking about? He suppressed the urge to interject and simply looked down to his paws for a moment.

Wavebreaker doubted their conversation had anything to do with him, Irisdream wasn't one for idle gossip. Even so the warrior felt his muscles tense underneath his dark pelt as he remembered how poorly their interaction had gone the night before. Her fur was as neat and clean as ever, not a single trace of her mishap when she fell into the river remained. He stifled a sigh, I'll make her see reason, I'm sure Kitepaw doesn't hate her I just need to talk to her first. Maybe she will know what to do. Wavebreaker knew he'd never had a proper family, so he wasn't surprised that he didn't know how to help, it was just so...Frustrating. With a few blinks, and some carefully timed preening he managed to make his solemn state look more natural like he simply saw some dirt in his pads.

He pushed the more cumbersome of his worries to the back of his mind, deciding to give Irisdream some space as he searched for a distraction among his gathered clan mates. He spotted Cricketpaws smaller outline a comfortable distance from the rest of her kin. Thats odd, shes usually so talkative. I wonder what's up? An apprentice should be enjoying her first gathering with friends. His mind flickered to him, Blizzardoak, and Irisdream chatting it up at there first gathering. The yellow eyes of Kestralstar cutting through the night and spilled over them as he called out their names to the other clans. It was a proud day. He hoped Cricketpaw was feeling the same way. Interrupting his thoughts were the marching footsteps of ThunderClan as Bumblestar and crew flooded the clearing taking their respective places. The leaders were already beginning to chat with one another, and it didn't necessarily look friendly.

The warrior decided he should probably find a place before it was to late, heading in Cricketpaws direction. Wavebreaker moseyed over to the youngster careful not to surprise her. "Not gonna hang out with your friends? I'ts a big night you know? Are you nervous?"He asked calmly.

Open- Also what does Cricketpaw look like?

@Silvershadow13
@Luna16

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 12:18 AM.
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker padded slowly through the old familiar trail to the seastones, content to bring up the rear of the RiverClan host that was led at the front by their black and orange beacon Fadingstar. He was in no hurry to reach the gathering this time around. He wanted to savor being back in the territories, his old familiar haunts. He missed the smells of the forest, and the turbulent splashing of the running rivers that snaked through their former homeland. The twolegg place was serviceable, sure. But it wasn't the proper place for a clan cat to hunt. The mice were fat and slow, the fish were far and few between, and most of the cats who resided within the confines of their twolegg prisons were lacking the pride of any true warrior.

Their were exceptions of course...He thought of the calico Lizzie who had visited him, and of newcomer Wisteriawren who their leader had seen fit to take under the clans wing. He didn't fully comprehend the reasons, but he didn't need to, that was Fadingstars decision to make. All the seasoned warrior could do now was support his decisions. As he moved carefully and deliberately past loose stones and fine sand the powerful black and brown tom tasted the air for the nostalgic sea breeze laden by salt. Good all the other scents are stale. I think we will be the first ones to arrive. His tail rose up more confidently now, its brown spiral rings teetering back and forth hypnotically with approval. I'm glad we aren't arriving late. As proud and brave as he was he still didn't relish the idea of all three clans staring them down as they arrive like a piece of prey. Being first meant less tension, which meant Fadingstar would be less likely to need to enforce his rules.

Wavebreakers dark blue eyes were like searchlights combing over something unrecognizable in the distance. He didn't want to see anyone exiled, however he did feel it necessary for the future prosperity of the clan. Too much needless blood had been shed, in and outside of the code. Only stern observant leadership could change that. As the group fanned out Berrypaw, Dusklion, and Fadingstar took their obligatory spaces on the rocks above the rest of the clan. I wonder where Irisdream is? The tom's eyes wandered as he peered into the dark mass of fur and mingling scents looking for her familiar form. He spotted his former mate with her tail curled in a sophisticated manner around her paws, briefly curious as he watched her lean in and speak to Rowanmane. I wonder what their talking about? He suppressed the urge to interject and simply looked down to his paws for a moment.

Wavebreaker doubted their conversation had anything to do with him, Irisdream wasn't one for idle gossip. Even so the warrior felt his muscles tense underneath his dark pelt as he remembered how poorly their interaction had gone the night before. Her fur was as neat and clean as ever, not a single trace of her mishap when she fell into the river remained. He stifled a sigh, I'll make her see reason, I'm sure Kitepaw doesn't hate her I just need to talk to her first. Maybe she will know what to do. Wavebreaker knew he'd never had a proper family, so he wasn't surprised that he didn't know how to help, it was just so...Frustrating. With a few blinks, and some carefully timed preening he managed to make his solemn state look more natural like he simply saw some dirt in his pads.

He pushed the more cumbersome of his worries to the back of his mind, deciding to give Irisdream some space as he searched for a distraction among his gathered clan mates. He spotted Cricketpaws smaller outline a comfortable distance from the rest of her kin. Thats odd, shes usually so talkative. I wonder what's up? An apprentice should be enjoying her first gathering with friends. His mind flickered to him, Blizzardoak, and Irisdream chatting it up at there first gathering. The yellow eyes of Kestralstar cutting through the night and spilled over them as he called out their names to the other clans. It was a proud day. He hoped Cricketpaw was feeling the same way. Interrupting his thoughts were the marching footsteps of ThunderClan as Bumblestar and crew flooded the clearing taking their respective places. The leaders were already beginning to chat with one another, and it didn't necessarily look friendly.

The warrior decided he should probably find a place before it was to late, heading in Cricketpaws direction. Wavebreaker moseyed over to the youngster careful not to surprise her. "Not gonna hang out with your friends? I'ts a big night you know? Are you nervous?"He asked calmly.

Open- Also what does Cricketpaw look like?

@Silvershadow13
@Luna16

•| Cricket'Paw|•
•| 8 moons •|• shaded silver tabby •|• gray eyes |•

When a voice broke through her thought, Cricket'Paw legitimately jumped. To the point where she may have ended up on her side, claws out. Wavebreaker had approached her with a kind demeanor, and all that had happened was a paranoid apprentice falling over.

What a great start to the gathering. Slowly, the apprentice started to piece herself back together, regaining a still disheveled appearance of dusty fur and wild eyes. Breathing didn't seem to help, her heart still races from the shock.

After maybe 3 minutes, she nodded to the warrior.

"I am sorry, I was a little startled, if you couldn't tell." Then as if an odd feeling passed over her, Cricket'Paw smiled lightly. "I am just a little worried, every cat has described the other clans as merely evil, especially since you know the whole journey, exile thing. But I don't remember hardly any of that, I was young and really not thinking of fear." It was a mouthful and she was still terrified of talking about Riverclan's circumstances, that she whispered a few of the words.

"I'm sorry." She repeated "I'm just nervous." It seemed as though she was repeating herself. Had the tom asked her a question? Blinking wide, Cricket'Paw opened her mouth, yet again, more like how she usually was. "Did you ask me something, I honestly wasn't paying attention. Did I talk too much? "

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 12:42 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Ah, the Gathering. Shadeclaw hadn't joined for some time; he was a shy cat, horrible around big crowds, and he preferred staying behind at camp to help guard it against enemies instead of being forced to mingle amongst dozens of unfamiliar scents and faces. Shadeclaw glances around. He looks stiff, fierce, and unfazed, and with his scars and ferocious expression, he looks the very picture of a stern, cool, grizzled cat; but inwardly he's already worried and stressed out over the tension he can feel between Thunderclan and Riverclan.

If it was already like this between the two clans, then it would probably become even worse after Shadowclan and Windclan comes to the Seastones, he thinks privately. Oh, Starclan. Maybe he should have stayed back this moon, too.

Shadeclaw glances around at the other cats. He wasn't a very extroverted cat. Even at past gatherings, he'd mostly stuck to himself quietly, nervously. As a result, he doesn't see anyone he knows. He'll just sit there, alone, listening to his leader speak, until someone comes to bother him.

Tags: OPEN

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 12:46 AM.
Old Today, 12:47 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SnowdustRiverClan28 moonshe/him
[ no purrks ]

The recent hardships of the Clan made the trek toward the meeting feel like it went on forever. The air was heavy with tension. Understandably, many cats seemed nervous, including their leader. Fadingstar's voice was loud, booming, confident. Despite the leader's neutral expression, Snowdust felt like there was still anxiety there. He looked around at his fellow Clanmates. Snowdust knew he would have no problem behaving, but he wasn't so sure about everyone here. He gave a silent prayer to StarClan for a peaceful gathering as the Seastones came into view.

Snowdust's ears perked up. The grey tom was looking forward to the Gathering. Ever the social butterfly, the Gathering was a chance to meet new cats and make new acquaintances, and no one was allowed to attack him or chase him away! With his fluffy tail held high, Snowdust eagerly trotted towards the growing crowd of cats, smiling warmly at a few of his Clanmates in greeting.

ThunderClan's leader appeared shortly after, followed by many more cats. Snowdust eyed them with intrigue, bowing his head politely as a few of them passed him by; most of them returned the greeting with bewildered staring. Perhaps it was odd to seem to excited to be at a Gathering after everything, but Snowdust wasn't one to keep his enthusiasm hidden. It was a rare chance for socialization, after all! Why waste that?

[ OPEN! ]

Last edited by meowmeow fuzzyface; Today at 12:48 AM.
Old Today, 06:56 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw nervously joined with the others.

@Rowan

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_5moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.