Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Snowdust Finder!
Last post by occultation
Today 08:23 PM
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:21 PM
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by occultation
Today 08:21 PM
[RC Finder] “Wendy bird!”
by Rose
Last post by occultation
Today 08:16 PM

Old Today, 05:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: September Gathering

Wolfhive would take up the back of the ThunderClan patrol, but stick far to the edge of the crowd and avoid mingling. He was tired, not feeling well (and doing his best to mask that, he had to look Tough) but didn't want to miss out on the tea.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Willowpaw
She/her|thc|4 moons

Willowpaw was nervous. It was her first gathering. She didn't really know what to do. She looked around and found Thunderclan cats to sit by. [OPEN]
Old Today, 06:32 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 71
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom listened as the leader warned them for consequences. He didn’t have to listen much, he wouldn’t mention a damn thing about their clan to another cat. He’d rather tear his own tongue out than slip like DuskLion…he did feel bad for the tom, but what needed to be done was done, they couldn’t risk it. He respected the tom still, he just wasn’t fit for the roll.

Anyways, back on the track of the gathering, he went, getting tender as he considered any possibilities. No, no, there was a truce. It would just be awkward, and whatever the tom did, he couldn’t lash out. He’d been working in it, just bite his tongue and not mention his anger. He sat down once they arrived towards the front, glad they were the first there. He stood tall and glanced around, watching as ThunderRats crept in.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 06:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Heartdapple moved after her clanmates. She understood Fadingstar, but she didn't quite agree on killing cats who tell cats about Mistyshard. Exile yeah, but going to the extreme of killing didn't sound right. She heard Dusklion and she couldn't agree more. Going her own seperate way Heartdapple sat down by herself.

[ open ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Today, 07:08 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
239/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw nodded and went with her clan mates to the monthly Gathering. This was her second gathering so far. The tortoiseshell cat spotted Rowanmane with the Riverclan cats, but she did not know that there he was a Riverclan cat. Alpinepaw was in the huge gap between the Thunderclan cats and Riverclan cats. It seemed like there was an invisible line separating the two clans.

She looked back at her clanmates for a moment before looking back at Rowanmane. "I wonder which clan he is in...He has many scars and he looks a bit scary." Alpinepaw thought as she stared at him. She quickly realized that she was staring and looked away.

RowanMane - @Rowan

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 07:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@occultation @taillow @Starfall @Bean

The deputy followed right beside Bumblestar this time around. Ah, how he missed not having a gathering. If he cared about what was happening in the other Clans he would walk over and find out himself. Instead here he was being forced to socalize. Well not forced persay, but it sure did feel like it. Ear twitching as she spoke, eyes narrowed as he glared at a few individual blabbermouths. He too would help in those executions. If they blabbed enough, they'd be slaughtered the moment their paws step outside of the Seastones.

He doesn't believe that StarClan exists but he doesn't want to risk the chance of gettin squashed by a rock. So he'll wait until they're techincally off of 'holy grounds' to kill the idiots. A win win, truly. He's a genius.

Clambering up the rock, to sit where the deputies were supposed to sit (or last he checked. Who's to say it's been a moon) he noticed a figure he wished he'd never seen again. "I was hoping you fishbreaths' would stay gone. Does the rest of the forest a favor and definitely does me a favor. I don't have to smell ya." a wrinkle of the nose as he shot the current deputy a glare. Surprising, typically it was a new leader and new deputy every other moon. Surely, next moon he'll see a new one. "Yet here you are, making the night worse. And all you have to do is exist I really should hand it to RiverClan."

With a quick motion, Spiderthroat sat himself down. He didn't care for what RiverClan had to say...or WindClan or ShadowClan really. As long as they were behaving and staying within their borders. He could care less about who got promoted or who became an Apprentice.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Today, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

The silverish cream molly had made her way silently behind her group. The last meeting had just left an awful taste in her mouth, and seeing the...'other' clan cats wasn't going to make it suddenly better. As much as she wanted to just agree with the current dilemma her leader was having, Fadingstar's words just kept rubbing her the wrong way. Do this...executed...do that...executed. Whatever, just let it go.

After taking a deep breath, the warrior calmly found a place to be seated with the other RiverClan warriors, except she fell to the side a bit. She found the time to groom her long fur before the other clans arrived.

[open]
Old Today, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Dead

Irisdream spotted a ThunderClanner staring at her clanmate, and narrowed her eyes. She smoothly rose to her paws and sat next to Rowanmane. "You have a rat for a fan." She murmured, subtly angling her ears to indicate the ThunderClan apprentice. Her gaze fixed ahead of her, she made no other motion to point out the apprentice or even show she was speaking with him.

[@Rowan - Rowanmane]
[@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw]

Burnedpaw acknowledged Bumblestar with a wave of his tail and a nod, then entered the clearing with his clanmates. He settled among the other ThunderClan apprentices, finding himself noting the distance between the two clans. He had always heard apprentices mingled together at Gatherings, but this one had a palatable tension. He noticed Alpinepaw staring at a RiverClan tom and flicked her ear with his tail. "Hey, you shouldn't be staring at RiverClan right now." He mewed matter-of-factly. "There's quite a bit of distance between them and us right now." It was more of an observation than a statement.

[@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw]

The brown tabby tom dipped his head at Bumblestar's final reminder, not that he needed it. He had no intentions of doing anything that could betray ThunderClan. As he joined the clearing, he could immediately see the unspoken tension between them and RiverClan, but he had no drive to do anything to fix it. Acornfall sat amongst him clanmates, sitting proudly.

[OPEN for interactions!]

Sunnystreak padded into the Gathering area with his sister close behind him. He was unsure of exactly what he would find here, but this was pretty much it. He sat amongst his clanmates, trying to blend in. He wanted nothing to do with any drama between the clans.

[OPEN for interactions!]

Strawberryfur was a little more muted than normal. She sat with her brother, glancing back and forth between RiverClan and her clanmates. She was worried for Silverpaw and the other sick cats, and for this tension she could practically feel. I hope nothing happens here tonight. She turned her eyes to StarClan, praying for clear weather and a peaceful night.

[OPEN for interactions!]
Old Today, 07:58 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
53/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

A large part of Hollowpaw felt, as he followed within the crowd of ThunderClan warriors and apprentices, that he should have stayed behind in camp to watch over the countless cats that were growing sicker. But it was just one night... they'd be fine for one night. Besides, this was Hollowpaw's first gathering, and while his real importance may not be a topic of discussion tonight, he'd be gloating in private. Not that he was particularly planning on talking to any other clan cats, but if they approached him... well, they'd have to deal with him biting their heads off (verbally) for daring approach their future king. On the plus side, though, it might be good to get a look at his future subjects, so all's well that ends well or whatever the grownups say.

Bumblestar's threat about breaking jaws goes over his head, it doesn't apply to him, anyway, because unlike a lot of other idiots, he wouldn't be the one to spill any information. Wrinkling his nose at the strange, wet, salty smell wafting from the other cats here, Hollowpaw chooses to stick within ThunderClan's crowd, hanging around toward the front so he has a good view of the other clan high ranks. Does he know their names? No. Does he care to know them? No. But the medicine cats, at least, will be some he might be seeing often enough in the future, so he looks at them with more scrutiny than the leaders and deputies.

The only other medicine cat present aside from Wolfpaw and himself (unofficially), was Riverclan's medicine apprentice - Hollowpaw doesn't know her name, but he does note that it's kinda funny that she's another brown cat. What is that so far? Three out of eight total medicine cats being some sort of brown? At least, the only three he's seen. That's kinda funny.

Okay, anyway.... time to sit down here and look like any other warrior apprentice. Yup. All he needs to do is keep his signature scowl and none will be any the wiser.

[open]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 08:08 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

So RiverClan had returned now? Finally she’d have the opportunity to speak to her brother again! Snakepaw rushed in after Bumblestar's warning, surely Duskleaf had to be somewhere amongst the crowd! Her eyes scanned the area to see if he was…but it didn’t seem like it…

…Oh no.

He'd been killed, hadn’t he? In the 3v1…

Come to think of it, Snakepaw hadn’t seen him since then at all. He looked injured, maybe some cat finished him off as he was trying to leave? If she found out one of her own clanmates had killed her brother, she would- well…what could she do really? Any cat responsible would be tarnished in her eyes forever, but it wasn’t like she could actively seek revenge. Or maybe she’s just overthinking, maybe he’s fine and just didn’t want to attend. It didn’t seem like him to do that at all, but it was better to cling onto some hope at least. It echoed what had happened when her father didn’t show up though, by now Reedclaw surely wasn’t still alive, was he? Duskleaf wasn’t here, Reedclaw wasn’t here…was she truly alone now?

PLumshade padded in smelling the stale scent of the other clans that rested at the seastones the warriors let out a sigh. She had promised duskleaf she would send snakepelt a message to say he was, well and alive she felt weird about this feeling like the only cat that probably still liked him, besides a good few.Plumshade was still slightly bitter about the whole thing. PlumShades looked around at the empty area, they were first to arrive fun...she thought clenching her teeth together hoping things would go fine.

she took a place to sit down on the earthy ground, she picked up her pink pads and looked at them a frown on her face she hoped no cat would say anything about mistyshard or the camp change during this gathering, she sighed looking up from the ground the smell of strong wood hit her nose and she looked up...Thunderclan has arrived.

Plumsade stood once all of Thunderclan fully walked in, her amber eyes looked around for snakepelt or something looked around for the brown and cream pelt of the warrior. She spotted a darting figure running quickly into seastones followed by Thunderclan, Plumshaded perked her ears upward straighting her body she guessed that was snakepelt. Plumshade walked up towards her hesitation in each step, soon the dark sleek warrior was In front of the tabby shecat she cleared her throat You're snakepelt right? she asked smiling slightly. This had to be snakepelt right? she thought waiting for a response.

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-