Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Star's Kitty Hearts
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:15 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Bean
Today 05:14 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:14 PM
Spiderkit finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:10 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Concorde
Today 05:01 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayce<3 View Post
Attachment 3805

` \ Dusk ' Kit / `

| One moon // He / Him -? |

- Purrks: No -

~ A lean brown tom with tan markings an yellow eyes ~

___

Dusk ' Kit's ear perked up when he heard someone padding up to him, yellow eyes peaking open and catching on DewLeap.

He opened his eyes fully, lifting his head and shifting slightly as DewLeap spoke up, asking him where his mother was.

He huffed quietly, slightly annoyed at having his sunbathing interrupted.

"Umm... I don't know?"

The kit's eyes flickered around for a moment, hoping the she-cat would leave him be.

___

I don't have any family for him yet, lol
(oops, I don't seem to do much research do I :,) gonna be short cuz i have to do some schoolwork rn-)

`Oh. Well, that's alright,` she nodded. `I'll let you get back to sunbathing.` she returned to her spot feeling a bit guilty, but shook it off.

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM
wth is algebra

Bump Policy: 24 hours♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

DuskKit PFP.jpg

` \ Dusk ' Kit / `

| 2 moons // He / Him ?? |

- Purrks: No -

~ a lean brown tom with tan markings and yellow eyes ~

___

DuskKit watched as the she-cat walked away, sighing in relief, he really hated dealing with unwanted bothersome cats. He laid back down, grumbling quietly as he closed his eyes and once again tried to doze off.

___

@oakcrane

(You don't have to reply, I'm just closing it)

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Please click

Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

It cocks a paw back as if tempted to give Cottonkit's nubbin-tail a swat, peering at the little tail like it's found an interesting but crawling about. Maggotpaw now knows a three-legged cat, a half-tailed cat, and a no-tailed cat. Cool...ultimately, it doesn't bat at Cottonkit's tail. Maggotpaw sets their paw down and circles back to the kitten's front, giving him a long and skeptical look.

"Rabbits will like you more, then. You can catch them easier." Maggotpaw decides, tone brooking no argument. "Or you can even go and live with them but then you'd have to dig a lot. But they'd be nice, since you look like them, so probably they would help you." They explain this all as if it's common knowledge, no longer looking at Cottonkit but rather staring at some point past him, over his head. Maggotpaw's eyes flit back down after a moment, fixed and bright as if it's thought of some new way to tease.

"You only woke me up to ask to sit here? That's the worst."

@Daragca ; COTTONKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Now what was going on? The clan leader heaved herself to her paws and peeked outside her den. Confusion danced in her single gaze when she spotted Firestorm and Crowtooth at the foot of the Galewood and a kit overhead hanging on the beach that served as her perch.

"Egretkit." Twilightstar sighed in mild annoyance. Lately, the kits in WindClan have been nothing but little terrors. Stealing her bedding, climbing the Galewood, what's next? The plump leader silently prayed that her litter was not anywhere near as bad. The kit didn't look like she was in danger of falling but Twilightstar hurried to fetch her, regardless.

Tensing her hind legs, she sprang from the edge of her den and onto the branch Egretkit was playing in; careful not to spook the kit into falling."As impressed as I am with your climbing feat, you're not supposed to be up here." The leader lowered her head, aiming to snag the kit by her scuff. She'd leap down to her den and out into the clearing to set the kit down among the tree roots. Someone better explain to her how Egretkit got up there in the first place.
@Rani @Dark @furrensic [Twi intervention]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
Engaged to Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
Mushroomglow
​She/her | Windclan warrior | 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

She made her way into camp, yet again having to call for either Crowtooth or Twilightstar. She hoped she wasn't bugging them. Stars she really hoped not. She looked around the camp, looking for them. She just needed either one of them. "Crowtooth?! Twilightstar?! My patrol found an injured kit on the territory! I don't know how long the little one has been on the territory! Since you guys don't want us bringing outsiders back, I'm checking with you to figure out what to do!" She didn't exactly know where they were, so her best shot was just calling out for them. She just hoped they were somewhere in camp and not out on the territory.

@Rani @Moonraven (guh sorry to bother you guys again. quick explanation I think Rani already knows, but uh kittypet kit found in twilight falls.)
It was one thing after another. Twilightstar flattened her ears and joined Mushroomglow at her call. She swore there was a kit epidemic or something. "Alright, show me where they are and I'll decide what to do with them," Twilightstar ordered the warrior and headed toward the camp entrance. Crowtooth could tag along if he wanted to. She knew WindClan would probably end up taking the kit in, as Twilightstar rarely, if ever, turned away kittens, but she needed to figure out what was going on first.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
It was one thing after another. Twilightstar flattened her ears and joined Mushroomglow at her call. She swore there was a kit epidemic or something. "Alright, show me where they are and I'll decide what to do with them," Twilightstar ordered the warrior and headed toward the camp entrance. Crowtooth could tag along if he wanted to. She knew WindClan would probably end up taking the kit in, as Twilightstar rarely, if ever, turned away kittens, but she needed to figure out what was going on first.
Mushroomglow
​She/her | Windclan warrior | 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow followed after Twilightstar, exiting the camp. She went in the direction of Twilight Falls. Her movement was brisk, she hoped it didn't offend the leader. But she was worried about that kit.

(Ill mention you in twilight falls with the others!)

Link to gif
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Engaged to Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

It'd been too long since Littlekit had created chaos, a whole week maybe! Far too long! The calico had an idea, and she had to make it come true. She didn't care if it got her in trouble, it'd be innocent fun. The mission was to get atop of the fresh-kill pile and slide down the prey. She scanned the clearing, no threats.

Littlekit darted across the clearing, headed straight for the fresh-kill pile. She stayed low to the ground, giving away that she was a kit on the way to create chaos. With quick work, the dilute calico would shove the prey into one big pile before giving it a good sniff. Maybe she'd eat after this? Hard to know. She was merely trying to make herself less conspicuous.

With a quick glance around, her blue eyes detected no signs of immediate threat. Time to finish her mission. Littlekit clambered to the top of the fresh-kill pile. The mound was fairly high, her clanmates really made sure this place had food, huh! Nice! Even better for her! "I'M QUEEN OF THE KILL-PILE!!" She'd yowl before sitting on her rump and sliding down the mass of prey, squealing all the way down in the process.

Of course, when all was said and done, she was filthy. Covered in blood, fur, and whatever else the fresh-kill had to offer. FireMa sure would have a time cleaning her up!

If no one stopped her, Littlekit would scamper around to the back of the pile and start climbing up the pile again.

@Dark - FireMa | @Alchemist Kitsune - MedicineMa
[y'all don't have to reply if you don't want, I just need you to see what chaos your child creates]

[OPEN]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons || Lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye

It had been a good day. The sun was angled just right in the sky, casting its beams into the nursery so Plumkit didn't have to leave to sunbathe. Even better, everyone else seemed to be out doing... whatever it was that warriors did, so there was no one to bother her! She could soak up the rays, rest her eyes, and...

"I'M QUEEN OF THE KILL-PILE"

Plumkit jolted awake, nearly leaping out of her pelt at the war cry from the clearing. Are we under attack??? Is it Them? Oh no... I can't do this again I'm too little!! I can't-! Rising to her paws in a panic, Plum realized that her quiet afternoon would be the last she would ever have. They were here... and They were going to take her siblings again.

After a moment of panic, she raced out into the clearing to find Mother. A capable warrior who could surely handle the invasion! Maybe she could round up Snowybreeze and Dappledbreeze too? They were strong! And um... UM!!!!

The sight that greeted Plumkit was not an invasion. Her siblings were not being snatched by Shadowclan. Her Mother was not fending off fearsome warriors with unsheathed claws. No. The only commotion in the clearing was... Littlekit.

Unblinking eyes watched as one of her siblings created chaos in the clearing that would rival even the unruliest of kits. *Cough* Snowybreeze's litter *cough* But... why? Plumkit couldn't look away as the calico slid down the prey pile like a snowball down a hill, squealing the whole way down. Almost as if she was enjoying being covered in blood and fur and all things nasty.

Plumkit huffed, trying to peel her eyes away from her sister's embarrassing display. What is the point?? Surely this can't be good for her or the prey pile?? And now Mother will have to spend hours cleaning her up??? Why?? Her previous panic was now replaced with reluctant curiosity. The kit did not want to get involved in this mess. Not at all! It was Littlekit's fate to get in trouble for this, and she did not want to be guilty by association.

And yet her paws began to carry her over to the scene of the crime no matter how much her brain willed her not to. "Why are you doing this? It is... unclean." The tortie made sure to keep a tail length of distance between the two. "I do not understand the objective." @SuspiciousMindz

[I saw it and was unable to ignore the chaos and disgust]
So kits. Dreamlight couldn't see what they were doing but it didn't sound good. Well, off to the nursery she goes. Dreamlight figured she should find the mother, but as WindClan had a resident forever queen who was more or less in charge of the nursery, it was just easier getting her and making her deal with the problem.

The blind she-cat returned with a white and brown spotted she-cat a moment later. "Whaaaa! Littlekit!" Leopardsong flattened her ears and padded toward the utter mess the kitten had made. She glanced at Plumkit who was sitting a good tail length away. The she-cat refrained from saying anything to her since it seemed she was just a spectator of this chaos.

"What compelled you to play in the fresh kill?" Leopardsong's tail swished out to shoo the kitten away from the gore. "Prey is not for playing it's for eating. You're wasting good prey that warriors worked hard to hunt for us. Not to mention you're filthy and you're going to smell terrible if we don't wash you quickly." She was also worried about the scent attracting something with a good nose.

Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Duskhound sat in the clearing, grooming their fur.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old Today, 07:18 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
Cottonkit wasn’t really sure whether what Maggotpaw had said was a praise, an insult or just a simple statement. He chewed his lip for a second as he thought it over. Rabbit life, sure would be nice unless of course he got gobbled up by a big Windclan cat hungry for their next meal.

”Well no not exactly, it did look like a nice sunny spot but really I wanted to ask you about what it’s like being an apprentice.” His voice trailed off a little at the end.

”You see I’m well… a little nervous. I should be one soon.” Sometimes it still felt like he didn’t quite fit into the clan. But that wasn’t about to stop him anytime soon, it always paid to be positive.

[​​ @nyme ]

Old Today, 02:37 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

"They're going to kill Cottonkit, and you'll never get to be him again." Maggotpaw sniffs sourly. What it's like being an apprentice. Maggotpaw has vowed to hold its breath and just endure, largely so that Duckthroat will never be upset at it again, but it still doesn't like this change. Not one bit. "And everyone will shout Cottonpaw at you really loud—as loud as they can!—until that's who you are, instead. And all the cats who liked Cottonkit might not like Cottonpaw and Cottonpaw has to do everything different, so maybe they'll never like him again."

That this is a horrifying summation of what to expect of one's apprenticeship and probably not what a nervous apprentice-to-be wants to hear doesn't occur to Maggotpaw at all—and even if it did, they wouldn't care. Cottonkit asked.

"Also you'll get a stupid mentor and do some stuff outside of camp...where all the hawks and foxes and bad things are," it adds sullenly, lowering into a greasy cream-colored loaf and jamming its paws up under its chest. "And maybe something or someone will try to kill you. Like Quickpaw. Did you hear about Quickpaw? It'll be like that. You got brought to Windclan so they could change up who you are all the time and then make you ready to get killed by something. That's what being an apprentice is like." The good things, things like getting to take care of the elders and getting to go outside and see how pretty the territory is and being allowed to tumble and chase and run through so much more space than the camp clearing, are all things Maggotpaw will be keeping to itself. They're still too mad to admit that it's not all that bad.

@Daragca ; COTTONKIT

gravelly waypoint