Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 06:15 PM
Star's Kitty Hearts
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:11 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:09 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 06:03 PM

Old September 1st, 2024, 02:35 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire wasnt really one for kits, or young apprentices for that matter, but knowing his clanmates was something he would like to keep up with and giving the kits some nice memories or opportunity to find new friends..well he wouldnt turn down that either. you see, hidden beneath blood lust and cool distance, rookfire had a heart. and he cared. for more than just himself.. sometimes. a scavenger hunt it was then. but for a scavenger hunt he needed rewards and of course something for them to search, so birds presented themselves as a two sided coins except both sides said 'yessss'. not only did he get to take home some prey to free the clan, but also gather a whole bunch of feathers for his event

be it out of curiosity and suspicion or simply the fact that he was itching to rile up another riverclanner after so long of them being missing and total silence from the other side of the border, rookfire had chosen saltmeadow marsh for his little search of trinkets. he didnt want to give up his own collection for this, especially because he wouldve felt kind of weird giving cats his rook feathers because..well. he was rook and that...whatever he didnt want to think about it any more than necesarry. the goal was to catch some kind of flashy bird, a jay or..well he didnt really know a lot of birds in truth. a pigeon maybe, he liked pigeon feathers.
soon enough, the enforcer came across a small gathering of birds picking at the ground. sinking into a hunters crouch, rookfire leaped at the one he thought looked nicest, small, yet a striking yellow and black. upon delivering a death bite, rookfire discarded the small bird to rest beneath a few pine needles he had scratched together to continue his search.
next up, and after far too much wandering, the enforcer was able to practice his climbing skills a bit, leaping up towards the greyish blue bird that had decided sitting on a low branch of one of the very few trees around here was a good idea, and pretty much just slapping the bird into the branch, before holding onto the tree and watching it hit the ground with a dull thud. the way down was far less pleasant than hopping up, a tremble running through his large form as rook dug claws into the bark as if letting go meant death and not just a foxlength of a fall. luckily, the bird had died somewhere between being hit by his large paw and hitting the ground and had not left him with nothing to show for his efforts.
the last bird for now was a red and black one, also rather small and almost slipping his grasp after already giving him a good chase. rookfires first attack on it mustve damaged its wing, but one wouldnt belief how far and fast this bird still went without being able to properly use one of its wings. he was able to end the birds suffering though. gathering his finds and trotting back to camp to select feathers there and without the pressure of having to somehow carry everything.

[open i guess]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; September 1st, 2024 at 02:35 AM.
Old September 1st, 2024, 12:55 PM
#1 Dragon Enthusist

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Lurking

-Blazestrike, with his focus on the Shadowclan cat, didn't notice the other until she was right on him, literally. He wanted to shred the attacker apart, but knew this wasn't a battle he could win-
"Calm down! I was just about to leave anyway"
-Blazestrike hissed, anger clear in his tone-

[He was exiled about 10ish moons ago, I just made his bio a few days ago so it wasn't in RP but I also didn't want it to be super recent and important]
@alec @taillow
_____
All my active characters:
Blazestrike - Rogue, purrkless, ex Shadowclan, bio link in About Me
Apologies for any mistakes! I'm still new

[I'm sorry I thought I had replied but I must not've, also I didn't notice the new open message]

Last edited by Rose; September 1st, 2024 at 06:00 PM.
Old Today, 10:46 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Now that she peered closer, she recognized this tom. She'd seem him at gatherings, yeah... Couldn't recall his name, but she remembered him among the shadow rats. "Yeah right, by what - goin' through RiverClan territory? Forgive me if I don't believe a word outta a rats' mouth like yours." Digging her claws in further, enough to produce blood and give some wounds for the cat to remember her by.

Stepping back she allowed the tom to get up, but blocked any potential path further into RiverClan territory. "Outskirts're that way. Get goin' before I decide to really leave some wounds." He may have been ShadowClan once, in her memory, but his pelt no longer held the scent. She would stay here until he was gone, making sure he didn't travel any furhter into RiverClan territory.

In the midst of dealing with the outsider though, a new voice flickered towards her - a familiar one - and immediately the deputy looked up. Anger flared in her chest, and it took everything in her to not launch herself across the border. "...Well, if it isn't the 'paw murderer." Honeypaw's body flashed through her, a six moon old kid, fresh out of the nursery. She still kept the loner in her sights, but oh now she would finally get to say some choice words to the cat who had torn up kids, who had ripped up Cobs' heart.

"Did you have fun, feelin' the blood of a kid run between your claws, coward?" Venom dripped from her tongue as she glared daggers at the former RiverClan cat. "Did you enjoy the taste of Honeypaw's blood as it drained from her and stained your muzzle? Did the light leaving her eyes - did her spirit joining the stars far too early - fulfill your need for revenge against RiverClan? I sure hope it did, you... you filthy piece of crow-food." A blink, and then a tilt of her head. "She was six moons, y'know. Fresh out of the nursery. But you should know that - she was only a kit when you were still in RiverClan. Probably even a kit that looked up to cats like you."

She wouldn't cross the border, no. But her claws were out, on her side. Her blue eyes blazed in fury, gray fur bristling. Oh, how badly she wanted to tear the throat from this cat and leave her body for Dawnstar to find. Avenge Honeypaw, and Wings, and Cobs.

[ @alec - i SINCERELY apologize for dusk please know that i love and adore rook very much ]
[ @Blazemico - if he doesn't head to the outskirts in your next post dusklion will attack again ^^ ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; Today at 10:48 AM.
Old Today, 12:55 PM
#1 Dragon Enthusist

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Lurking

-Blazestrike got up quickly and glared at Dusklion for a few seconds before turning back around and walking away following the border to the outskirts with his tail low to the ground. This wasn't the first time his meal had been cut short, but it was still annoying all the same-