Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 09:00 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:59 AM
A Summer’s Day Full of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:57 AM
For What You've Taken,...
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Spider.
Today 08:50 AM

Old Today, 05:59 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: September Gathering

Amberwing followed carefully. She could barely remember the last time she'd even been to any gathering, especially after all that had happened.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old Today, 06:04 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Owltalon was nervous. She knew nothing good could possibly stem from this gathering. Riverclan was back, that was something the three clans probably wouldn't see worth celebrating. But she was here, and she heded that biting warning that Fadingstar gave. She remembered Larkwing, star at the time, said something similar during another gathering, how she'd kill anycat who stepped out of line. The Lionheart merely rolled her shoulders before letting her guard down enough to peer at the familiarity of Seastones.

The lap of waves hummed in her ears, and she smiled softly. She racked her claws through the sand and watched as the course solid slid through her talons. Alright, she'd have to be on lookout tonight. No funny business, no brawling.

So, Owltalon lifted her head, high, to get a better view of the cats around her. She sent Heroneye a small little smile before her eyes swept over the area again. So far so good. Though, the tension would certainly peak once other clans actually make it to Seastones. But she was ready, boy was she ready.

[OPEN]

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
The gathering. Safe to say, Marigoldpaw was reasonably excited about the whole event. It distracted her from the whole tongue thing and she certainly wanted to forget about that. She remembered Fogmuzzle, briefly. She remembered how Jayfrost pushed she and Aspenkit (Aspenpaw now) into the nursery.... But maybe that was a different night? She couldn't tell if they took place at different times, the memories seemed to smudge together. The growing apprentice rubbed her eyes as if that would help her get her thoughts together. No use.

Marigoldpaw then began to explore the area. Shells. She was positive she could find some, nice and pretty and smooth. She made a mental list of cats she wished to gift, and Minkpaw ran through her head. The apprentice stilled before her heart leapt into her throat. Right. Minkpaw would be here tonight, hopefully. It had been moons since she last visited and she was starting to get worried. One would think she'd at least update Marigoldpaw about her wounds and give her some insight on what she'd done to make Fadingstar so furious. Simple, easy to answer, questions, questions that Marigoldpaw wanted to ask Minkpaw.

Maybe if they turned up Marigoldpaw could actually talk to her face to face again much like in the nursery. Her fur bristled in excitement before she walked along the beach in search for anything remotely pretty or shiney. Aspenpaw probably wouldn't care what he got, but she cared. Fishpaw she hadn't seen in awhile, but she'd get her something nice too.

[OPEN]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 07:00 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

(Before the attack on Dewpaw)
Dewpaw followed after the group, nervous. She did not want to find out about Windclan. She could feel her fur bristling.

Nightshadepelt followed after, slow. He was eyeing anything that could be a threat. Not that the other clans could be a threat. His heart was beating fast. He was worried about how this gathering would go.

Link to gif
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old Today, 07:41 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
28 Moons

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-Inactive
LionHeart

-----------------

Caveclaw wasn't looking forward to seeing the other clans, but she knew all Lionhearts being here was necessary.
And she was determined to do her duty.

The lykoi mix padded her way in, finding a spot to sit, where she could watch and listen for any trouble.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 08:13 AM
yippee

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

◇LEOPARDPURR◇
RIVERCLAN WARRIOR || 35 MOONS || NO PURRKS || HE/THEY

The tom followed his clan into the gathering.
Leopardpurr was nervous. They had only recently gotten home from exile, and there was so much drama within the clan itself at the moment, and all the other clans hated them at the moment. Mostly Windclan.
The tom swished his tail across the leaves anxiously. Of course there was a promise of peace at the gathering. Hopefully the other clans, and his own, were going to uphold it. Some of his clanmates were just aggressive and couldn't keep their temper. He glanced around, and then up. The moon was still relatively low in the sky, but high enough to wash the clearing with cool light. His amber eyes scanned his clan, hoping the gathering wouldn't end in a fight.

[OPEN]

Old Today, 08:54 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

[CENTER]

Spiraltail
27 Moons
he/Him
Former windclan cat RC

Spiraltail paced restlessly at the edge of the Seastones, his fur prickling with a mixture of anxiety and resolve. The argument he had with his son before leaving WindClan had ended badly, and the thought of facing him again tonight made his stomach churn. Each step he took seemed to amplify his unease, and he fought to push away the fear that clung to him like a shadow.

The waves lapped rhythmically at the shore, their steady sound a stark contrast to the turmoil inside him. Spiraltail’s mind raced through the harsh words exchanged, replaying every painful moment as if it were a never-ending loop. He could still hear the sharp edge in his son's voice, the hurt in his own. The thought of reconciling under the looming shadow of RiverClan’s return only heightened his anxiety. The pressure of the night, with its potential for conflict and upheaval, felt almost overwhelming.

He glanced around the gathering place, noting the absence of the other clans. The Seastones were quiet now, save for the occasional murmur from RiverClan’s cats. The air was thick with anticipation, a charged silence that seemed to hold its breath in expectation of what was to come.

Spiraltail’s eyes fell on Owltalon, who stood nearby with a posture that balanced readiness and vigilance. Her calm demeanor offered a small measure of comfort amidst the mounting tension. He found himself drawn to her presence, hoping for a momentary distraction from his swirling thoughts.

He took a deep breath and approached her, trying to keep his voice steady despite the tightness in his chest. “Evening, Owltalon,” he began, forcing a casual tone that didn’t quite match the anxiety he felt. “How’s the gathering shaping up so far?”

@Marigoldwhisper
Open

/CENTER]

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 08:55 AM.
Old Today, 09:00 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream arrived with Riftpaw in tow, both their heads held high as they stalked into the clearing, slightly relieved to see the other Clans had yet to arrive.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT