Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:18 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:07 PM
MentorsNeeded!
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:06 PM
Bored Free Art
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:01 PM
Star's Kitty Hearts
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:00 PM

Old Today, 05:59 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
Sunsetgleam
RC Warrior. They/Them. 14 Moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
[ @occultation @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Rowan ]
══════════════
Dogs. Not a good sign. If those dogs were in the new camp, the clan wouldn't be able to live there. It's...interesting how starclan had been the one to show the two where the new camp should be...but they knew Fadingstar wasn't lying when he said something like that; it's not like he'd bother lying about starclan anyway. So...it's good to know not everyone was mad at riverclan. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs, they've never faced one before. They knew what those looked like...they really wish the clan didn't need to kill those dogs..especially if what the clan was going to call their new camp was actually their home that they earned for themselves. But it's either one or the other at this point. Please just run away

5 dogs. A family, maybe. Surprised took them when they heard they were in Fadingstar's group; though then again they were surprised they were even included in any group. The warrior followed him to wherever this camp would be, making sure they weren't getting left behind. The place looks...nice..but the dogs were definitely visible. Their ears flattened up slightly. Okay, okay, they can do this. They took a deep breath before slowly letting it out, making their way with their group to whatever dog the rest decided on. All the dogs seemed..the same, so it wouldn't make much difference whichever one they chose.

They ran up to the dog's sides, bringing up their claws as they tried to slice in down the dog's...neck? They can't risk hesitating at all... For reasons way more than one. The throat was a weak spot in any animal for sure but still, they wouldn't mind if it even hit anywhere else. A hit was better than missing completely, right?
Willowtail whom had raced towards the dog as Sunsetgleam did, scored her claws down the dogs thick side, growling as barely any blood trickled from the wound. "The dogs fur is thinner on it's back!" Willowtail yowled to her surrounding clanmates. Hell, she was on Fadingstar's team! She had to do her best.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 06:08 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Irisfrost

Irisfrost hadn't realised Fadingstar and Dusklion had left the group until they came back, the former telling them of a StarClan spirit that had led them to the perfect place for a camp. She hadn't seen him so excited for... a while. Not surprising, given the little amount of positive events that had happened to RiverClan recently.

But this was a positive event. A StarClan spirit had come down and aided them. Irisfrost wished she could have seen it with her own eyes, but Fadingstar wouldn't lie. It was enough to rekindle the faith that had been slowly dimming as they went through trial after trial with no help from above. This was proof, solid, firm proof, that their ancestors hadn't abandoned them. That they wanted to see them recover and thrive. Sure, the camp was currently occupied by dogs, but they would dispatch them soon enough. And then they would finally have a proper home again.

Her battle group was being led by Duskleaf. When they reached the camp, Irisfrost padded towards the cats she would be fighting with and prepared for battle. Duskleaf was going for the eyes, Silentstrike for the back, Rosehawk for the leg. She mulled over the possible places she could attack in her mind for a moment, but she knew as well as any warrior that there was little time for planning in a battle. So she went with the move that felt right, attempting to swipe her claws through the dog's flank. It would be a nice distraction while the others continued with their more damaging attacks.

(Messy post, sorry) @Concorde @paedyn @Goopysharkboi