Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by ollie
Today 08:13 AM
c'mon, fight! [p]
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:35 AM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:31 AM
"A Squirrel Amongst...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:27 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:21 AM

Old Today, 03:00 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Otterkit
 ゚・。・゚ They/them | 2 moons
꩜Kitty softpaw꩜
ฅ^._.^ฅ
A little curious face came up on the kit. they only knew what loners were from their mommy's stories, not two legs. They had never been outside of the camp before, the kit shook their head, having a little itch and rubbing their tiny little paws against their face, opening their tiny maw to speak. "W-well...im not an outsider! My m-mommy was one....before coming t-to the clans...." they said quietly, mimicking the whisper that firepaw had, not knowing how they should speak so they mimicked the person they were talking to, they let out a little smile, a teethy smile it was and always was.

They got out of the laying position and sat down, keeping their bear a good distance away from the apprentice infront of them, they couldnt risk loosing the bear. "I-i'm...kinda all alone....b-but! I like it....like that!" even though that was obviously a lie, and they didnt like to be alone, but it was something they couldnt control because no kits or queens wanted them. They thought the teddy bear was weird and that a kit shouldnt be reminded of the life their parent had in the loner world, they needed to worry about warrior stuff, how they will be when they grow up or just try to be the best person they could be but sometimes it's hard. you can hurt someone and they say that they forgive you the next day then they turn away from you. Life isn't easy in otterkit's point of view. Life is something they are gonna learn about along the way. They already know about living and dieing, and trama what else more is there to know about this life!

@Lil'Ember <3 sorry for the random vent at the end of otterkit's post, i couldnt hold in my feelings and had to do it some way or another, im so sorry again.

Firepaw
Moons: 10

(She/her)
"Oh" Well, yeah, that also made sense. Firepaw sighed and scolded herself for being so assuming of the kits story. Everyone's journey was diferent! She guessed that the teddy bear was the thing that tripped her up about where the kit came from, but still, that was a bit reckless, she couldnt just throw around the sort of statements she had told the kit without being sure about the origin of the cat she was talking to. Oh well, what was done was done, she just had to move on and try to not make the mistake again. It was better to learn this lesson with a kit than with a warrior, anyway, so this could be considered a positive learning experience! This visit to the nursery was going to be productive after all!

Besides, what was the other thing they said? Right, their mother was an outsider, so she wasnt completely wrong. Not exactly the same as her, but close enough. Both stories led to them being alone, with only a memory of their previous family. And outsider blood was coursing through their veins, so they also had that in common.

"Sorry for assuming, I... I got confused, your teddy bear tripped me up." She continued, pointing to the plush toy with her head. She didnt touch it, as she noticed that the kit was very protective of it, which she honestly found very endearing. "Still, we are kinda in the same situation, I dont have a mum or siblings either!" Not anymore, anyway..." Firepaw smiled and sat a bit more confortably near the kit. The thing they said about being alone... Maybe she would believe it from another cat, she had found plenty of loners and rogues that didnt seek out more cats to live with becouse they preffered being alone, but coming from a kit who provably just lost their mother, having no one to take care of them... That obviously wasnt the truth "You dont have to be alone, you know?" She continued, her voice still soft. "The clans are like a big family, we all take care of eatchother" Firepaw sighed and let out a half-hearted chuckle."Im still trying to fit in into that family myself but... But hey! I'm making progress! The apprentice gently nudged the kit with her shoulder "And now you know me! I cant really take care of you, I dont know what a kit your age needs, but if you ever need help, just call me! Need to reach a tasty mouse on top of the prey pile you cant reach? Give me a yowl! Some kit is being mean to you? Just yell a "Firepaw!!" And I'l be there! ...Well, I'l try to be there, anyway, the life of an apprentice is really busy, and I might not even be in camp most of the time, but there are plenty of warriors and apprentices who'd be glad to help you out!" Firepaw made a brief pause before continuing."Oh, and yeah, my name is Firepaw, I forgot to introduce myself earlier... But yeah, that, you arent alone here, you have a whole clan to help you out... I know its not the same as having a family... But its better than nothing."

(Dont worry about the vent, I love random rambling in cats posts, so dont worry about it <3)
Old Today, 06:51 AM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Otterkit
 ゚・。・゚ They/them | 2 moons
꩜Kitty softpaw꩜
ฅ^._.^ฅ
The kit looked down at the teddy bear as the apprentice pointing to it, happy that they didnt touch it, otterkit sensed a hint of kindness throughout this apprentice and it made them happy. They felt bad to being a little mean and yelling at them for being wrong. "N-no...im sorry! I-i...didnt mean...t-to yell!" the kit said with hopeful eyes that they would be forgiven for their meanness towards this apprentice they had just met a few moments ago. They were surprised that they had something in common, their mom just was actually alive instead of otterkit's mom. "B-but no queen wants....to take...care of me..t-they think...the teddy is weird!" they yelped out to the apprentice, accidentally using their outside voice instead of the inside voice they were using moments ago, they looked around making sure the sleeping kits werent awakened by their yelp of being alone! Luckily no kit was woken up. So they looked back up at the warrior and listened to their rant about what they could help with, otterkit giggled at the way they worded things in their sentences, they thought it was silly.

"U-um...m-my name is...Otterkit..." They said otterkit in a quieter voice in case any of the queens heard, they didnt want the queens knowing their name unless they were friends or taking care of them, they didnt want anyone to know their name that they didnt trust or know, they gave a slow nod at the rant about who they could call on if they needed help with anything. Otterkit was actually kinda enjoying themselves a little, still not sure about the not being alone part, they didnt know what to think of that.

@Lil'Ember <3

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Today, 07:04 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Pumpkinkit
2 moons | She/her

Pumpkinkit messed with her tail, rolling around like a ball. At least, she tried to mess with her tail. Kind of hard to when its just a nub. Eventually, she sat back up. Her tail waggling, she looked for new victims. Eyeing her siblings, then Mama. She decided not to spook them. This time. She made her way over and whined, "I'm bored!"

(sorry this is so short i promise ill write more later)

@PINTO BEAN @Blossom Cry @Dolomedes

Link to gif
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 07:04 AM.
Old Today, 07:21 AM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Antlercrow | SHC
 ゚・。・゚She/her | Queen | 32 moons
The queen looked down at pumpkinkit with a warm smile on her face. Happy that her little daughter of a kit was having fun playing with her tail until she glanced at her momma and ran off to her siblings to go play with them, hearing her yell im bored gave antlercrow a giggle of happiness that pumpkinkit and her siblings would be playing around in the nursery for the time being. "Now yall better play nice, i dont want no arguments up in the nursery now, no ruff housing, if yall wanna do that i will take yall outside to the clearing." antlercrow said with a serious voice and soft voice at the same time, looking at all of the kits.

@CollapsingStars @Blossom Cry @Dolomedes

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; Today at 07:22 AM.