Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:40 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:19 AM
September Gathering
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:14 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:00 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old August 30th, 2024, 11:01 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw follows Violetfreckle mutely and also places down what he was able to collect. Three ripe and dry poppy heads filled with seeds, and two unusable green ones. Shadeclaw hasn't collected poppy seeds before, so he doesn't only knows he brought down five pods worth of poppy seeds.

Tags: @Bean /Wolfpaw

Last edited by Badwolf; September 2nd, 2024 at 10:23 PM.
Old September 1st, 2024, 09:20 AM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post
COBWEBS AND MOSS

DUE: AUG 31st
[COMPLETE]
+2 moss // +6 cobwebs
@Bean @Starfall

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The she-cat sulked up to report her patrol. Of course, due to the unfortunate event of slipping into that accursed creek, Cedarstrike was soaked. Starclan surely had it out for her.

"Reporting back from our herb patrol. We've gather the cobwebs and moss, as requested..." If Wolfpaw was around, she'd speak to him directly- but if not, she'd seek Spiderthroat instead.

I've reported your herbs for you to save you trouble, but if either of your cats are able to carry more or collected moss as well, feel free to ping me and I'll adjust my numbers!

@nykyrian @Concorde ((Take a peek under the spoiler!))

Wolfpaw
He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Cedarstrike was the first to report in, good. Wolfpaw nodded as they spoke before glancing at the warrior. Why the hell were they wet? "Thanks. Make sure to dry off, don't want anyone gettin sick," he said, dismissing her with a wave of his tail.

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 1st, 2024, 02:52 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 31 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 37
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Bean @Highsnow of Matterhorn @rubberRatroom

(BEAN I AM SO SORRY AGAIN! I HOPE THIS WORKS! AND APOLOGIES FOR ALL THE TROUBLE FOR THIS PATROL)

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She sighed in relief when she had finally spotted WolfPaw (wherever that may be) she padded up to him quickly and set down the 5 tansy in front of him, raising her head again with a grin in her face. “We’re back! Though I will say we found lots more tansy, sorry for that! 12 tansy-plant thingys and 2 burdocks!” she reported to him. “Hmmm- where should I set it?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Perfect. With a nod toward both Shadeclaw and Peachpaw, she headed back. Admittedly she did feel better after being outside, but annoyance still prickled in her paws. Once she got back to camp, she set the 4 poppy heads down called out. "Oi, Wolfpaw! We got your seeds!"

// @nyme @Badwolf ik peach wasn't technically rp'd out getting poppy seeds but i figure he can just come in after violet and drop whatever he got @Bean \\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw follows Violetfreckle mutely and also places down what he was able to collect. Three ripe and dry poppy heads filled with seeds, and two unusable green ones. Shadeclaw hasn't collected poppy seeds before, so he doesn't only knows he brought down five pods worth of poppy seeds.

Tags: @Bean /Wolfpaw

Wolfpaw turned to face Violetfreckle as she came along with her patrolmates. "...Wow. That should be enough to last us a bit. Thanks," he said, dismissing them with a wave of his tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

OrangeFlower
Female | 31 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 37
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Bean @Highsnow of Matterhorn @rubberRatroom

(BEAN I AM SO SORRY AGAIN! I HOPE THIS WORKS! AND APOLOGIES FOR ALL THE TROUBLE FOR THIS PATROL)

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She sighed in relief when she had finally spotted WolfPaw (wherever that may be) she padded up to him quickly and set down the 5 tansy in front of him, raising her head again with a grin in her face. “We’re back! Though I will say we found lots more tansy, sorry for that! 12 tansy-plant thingys and 2 burdocks!” she reported to him. “Hmmm- where should I set it?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Finally, Orangeflower arrived to report her patrol. Seems like nobody was getting punished today - good. Wolfpaw dipped his head as the older cat approached and allowed them to speak. "Thanks. I'll put them in the herb store," he told them. "But you did good, thanks," he purred.

[ Alrighty you three are done here !! I'll update the herb store accordingly o7 ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
Risingstorm padded up a bit sad but was happy to go on a patrol

(Open to anyone!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Hey, listen to that, a Spider-Summons. With a grunt, Bumblestar rose from her spot next to the camp's entrance and padded over. "I'm gonna sic all of your kids on you if this is another report of bad news." Seriously, she would. How many were there again? She didn't care to count but it was enough to bury him in a baby pile if she wanted to.

[ @Starfall ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Curious what your punishments are old man." Wolfhive plopped down beside Spiderthroat. He wasn't called, just wanted to pick on the elderly for a moment. "Never thought I'd see the day you'd put your paw down 'n kick folks to the curb, we ought to celebrate."

[ @Starfall / @dino. since bumba's there ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post
COBWEBS AND MOSS

DUE: AUG 31st
[COMPLETE]
+2 moss // +6 cobwebs
@Bean @Starfall

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The she-cat sulked up to report her patrol. Of course, due to the unfortunate event of slipping into that accursed creek, Cedarstrike was soaked. Starclan surely had it out for her.

"Reporting back from our herb patrol. We've gather the cobwebs and moss, as requested..." If Wolfpaw was around, she'd speak to him directly- but if not, she'd seek Spiderthroat instead.

I've reported your herbs for you to save you trouble, but if either of your cats are able to carry more or collected moss as well, feel free to ping me and I'll adjust my numbers!

@nykyrian @Concorde ((Take a peek under the spoiler!))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
A big gray tom with pointed ears, a fluffy long tail and a scar from his nose to his muzzle walked out of the warriors den and padded into the clearing beside the other cats. Wolfsnarl was eager to join patrol. His long claws sunk into the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Starfall ]

COPPERPAW

Copperpaw glanced up, spotting the deputy. He straightened immediately, puffing out his chest to try and catch Spiderthroat’s attention. Me, me…yes! Tail curled over his back in excitement, the apprentice bounded over, stopping alongside the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

He should have known he was in the danger zone when Pokey had come around and started calling for attention. But the tom had said he was going to call out specific names, so Sprucejumper felt relatively safe. Plus with the extreme lockdown Angry had saddled them with, it wasn't like there was any place in camp he could go to and be safe from the very real threat of small talk with his clanmates. The only silver lining to this was the fact that after his having lived here for so long now, it would appear that said clanmates understood he was a cat of few words for the most part and left him well enough alone. He was probably just not entertaining enough for them. Pity. Unfortunately, this wasn't enough to save him, and Spiderthroat seemed to prefer opting out of calling out names and instead going for the cats who had been stupid enough to remain in the vicinity. Oh, the woes of letting your guard down for even a second...

Lifting himself, his typical expressionless gaze on his face, the tom quirked a brow, noticing Angry and the gray tom that liked to linger around her joining in on the group, a threat in maw as she approached Pokey. Between her remark and the hornet's offpaw comment, he wondered if he was somehow in trouble? That made no sense, though. True, he'd had some... difficulties during their last hunt, his paw getting stuck in a hole he had failed to see... but he liked to think that he made up for it with the massive prey he brought back with him. As much as the tom preferred not speaking to others, he had a good track record, didn't he? He always completed his patrols. Always brought food back. Even when it was a border patrol that no other cat bothered to show up for. Hmph.

The deputy's response putting to rest any potential concerns Sprucejumper admittedly did not get around to fully focusing on, he sat down, staring at the rest of the cats gathered with mild interest. It did appear like he had misjudged the situation and they were not going out on patrols but instead getting good news? Or something of that matter. Who knew. Well, obviously Pokey... but semantics.

@Starfall [Spiderthroat]
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

WILLOWFLURRY
any pronouns. 31 moons. longhaired blonde tabby with white markings; golden eyes, flowers and moth wings in fur.
[ silk spinner, herb knowledge T1 ]

willowflurry's ears perked as they caught the sound of spiderthroat's voice ringing across the clearing. patrols - not surprising. what is a tad surprising, though their expression wouldn't show it, is when there's no names called - just a general group referred to. and would you look at that, it's a part of that group. rising to their paws, the tabby pads over.

[ @Starfall ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
Treetiger approached her former mentor, heeding his call. The young warrior would study the cats around her as she waited for instructions.

@Starfall
[Apologizing now. Suffering from some bad mental health the last few days so this response was delayed and icky.]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Alchemist Kitsune , @SuspiciousMindz , @furrensic , @dino. , @ophelia , @Aphrodite , @Spider. , @Blaze

@Luminous , @Ladiebugg you each have until Noon Tomorrow to have your characters respond or else they will be exiled! Daylightwing specifically will be exiled for 2 weeks as this is not the first time a patrol has been left unfinished and or unattended !

The calico looked at Wolfhive, a hint of amusement in his face as he did his best not to smile. No. He had a reputation to uphold. "Kill em of course. Gettin a little tired of my Warriors listenin to you better than they're listenin to me. Gettin soft I think." he hummed and hawed. Only half joking. He wasn't getting soft after all.

It seemed as though the vast majority of the group had turned and responded...except for two. "Hawkcatcher and Daylightwing. Turn around and listen up. I ain't above exiling you. Especially you Dayightwing as this isn't the first time you've failed to show up for a patrol you've been called for...hopin you finish this one at least seein as how that's also somethin you struggle with." a tilt of annoyance as he spoke to the molly.

Optional Prompt : oh no! the leaves! they're turning yellow!!!! Leaf-Fall is upon us. What an awful day. Or no wait, maybe that's just a really cool orange feather.
"Bumblestar, you n your son can take Copperpaw to Whisperin Wetlands and make sure the rabbit chasers are behavin." he hummed. Taking a moment to pause, trying to recall who exactly belonged to who. If he was remembering right Nightgaze was the mentor for this little brat here. "NIGHTGAZE!" [ @Morrigan ] "Your apprentice is takin you to a border patrol. Feel free to tag along." nothin like two hornets, the leader and an apprentice all on one patrol. He sure was organizing these perfectly.

Optional Prompt : Da hec they doin over there. What's going on at the border? Why does it smell grosser than usual. Is it...is it because there's decay??? Oh. Oh maybe it's just the leaves. yeah...just the leaves.

"Treetiger , you Sprucejumper, Daylightwing an Cedarstrike go ahead and look at what ShadowClan is doin at Saltmeadow marsh. Feel free to catch anything along the way....maybe not frogs though." a pause as he teetered off. gross, slimy, disgustin frogs.

Optional Prompt : Have the paths been well maintained? Have they been used...would be a shame if one was a little torn down. How to patch?
"Willowflurry, you take Wolfsnarl , Hawkcatcher an Hawkcatcher's apprentice Dawnpaw [ @Silverfur & Co ] to..." the tom stopped to think. Where would they go? He didn't want to send them to the RiverClan border. Not only was a short patrol that consisted of himself, bumblestar and another warrior he couldn't remember, there. But also...he was concerned about the Apprentice getting hurt in case RiverClan decided to stay aggressive. He thought for a moment, head tilting back and fourth in thought. "Take a look at Firefly cove for me. Catch what you can and make sure everything is in order."

The tom gave them a moment to find their groups, and for the two new cats he'd suddenly called up to recognize and scuttle to where they're supposed to be. "I hope you all listen to me well, a few of you don't need to hear this but sadly one bad prey spoils the whole pile. If any of your patrol mates don't show up, and if none of you report back to me after finishin your patrols. I'm going to make you earn your Warrior title back. I'm gettin real sick of bein shrugged off and I think it's about time I start bein mean again. Last one who got to experience that was Dogbark..." a pause. Hmm. Well, there's been a few more but he highly doubted most of them knew who Dogbark was other than maybe Bumblestar... the former excuse of a deputy wasn't worth telling tales about.

"Get goin and do what you can. I only expect the best."

[ PATROLS ARE DUE the 10th at 11:59 pm

If you are unable to complete your patrol vm both me and your party members!!! ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us