Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Bean
Last post by Spider.
Today 10:27 PM
scavenger hunt [bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:12 PM
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:04 PM
Everyone finder
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:01 PM
Plum wife +PlumShade love...
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:58 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after three days!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan
Mind Reader

---
Freezekit got even more angry when he heard Whistlekit call after him. Thanks for what? And she sounded like she was superior! As if he didn't matter at all! He ripped up the moss on the ground angrily as he was making his way to his nest. Freezekit abruptly stopped in his tracks. He could hear every word Whistlekit and Sedgekit were saying. Whistlekit was giggling-- at him-- and whispering-- about him! Whiskers trembling in fury, he slowly turned around, glaring daggers at the two kits. "I am not sick," he hissed, voice dangerously low. He unsheathed his claws, imagining pouncing on stupid Whistlekit. He relished the image. "Just because I am blind doesn't mean I can't hear," he said in the same low hiss. Then, "And for the record, I was talking about you! You're a stupid, selfish kit!" he shouted.
---
@Badwolf - Sedge & Whistle
Oh, I am totally fine. Freezekit is fully capable of defending himself. As long as
you're okay with Freeze's insults, heh.

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 08:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whistlekit's eyes open in disbelief. "What did you just call me?" Her? Stupid and selfish? Her eyes are welling up with tears at the very thought of someone disliking her so much. How could Freezekit be so mean? Not only was he weird and sick, Whistlekit thinks to herself, he was also really awful to be around!

She was going to remember this. Let's see if Freezekit would still have friends after everyone learned how horrible and weird he was, she thinks nastily. She opens her mouth, about to fire off an angry sleuth of insults back, when her brother interrupts her.

"It's okay, Whistle. Shhh." Sedgekit pats her on the back using his tail, comforting his sister. He didn't expect Freezekit to hear their conversation. They'll have to be more careful when whispering next time.

"What we said was rude," Sedgekit adds, "We're sorry, we won't do it again." Not that he cared about Freezekit, but if the queens learned of what his sister said, they might not take their side. They might take Freezekit's. Sedgekit didn't want his sister to be scolded, or be called horrible, since that would make her sad. No, she had to be the nicest and prettiest kit in camp in the eyes of everyone.

"We don't want to fight." He meows. Sedgekit's voice is sunny and gentle, but if Freezekit could see, he would know that his eyes are cold when looking at him, "Can we make up and be friends?"

Tags:
@snowflake. /Freezekit
(Course it's okay! Maybe they'll be good friends, lol.)

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:38 PM.
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

"Wow!" Sneezy breathed, bouncing up and down on their paws as they listened to Leechscar's explanation. He was so nonchalant about it, too, licking his wounds with a still expression like it was just a regular day for him. He even said that they weren't too different from other birds, which really surprised them! "You know what? I'll betcha you're right! And I'll betcha I'll catch tons and tons of hawks when I'm a warrior, too! Just you wait, Mister."

Sneezekit knew that catching such a big, powerful creature was no small feat; even the other adults seemed impressed! So Sneezekit would do it, too! They were supposed to become one of WindClan's greatest warriors one day, after all, and catching a big, mean bird should be easy for such a cat!

Glancing at Leopardsong, Sneezekit suddenly noticed that she didn't seem too happy. Well, that didn't make any sense at all, did it? She had a whole hawk all to herself, after all! Oh, wait! Sneezekit understood. Sometimes, when they ate too much, their stomach felt all tight and achy. They weren't too sure how much adults ate normally, but surely a whole hawk was too much for even them.

"Don't worry, Leopardsong! I'll help!" they exclaimed before very helpfully helping themself to some bird. Yup, the queen would definitely be very grateful for Sneezy's sacrifice and then smile again!

( @Undertaker - Leechscar ; @Moonraven - Leopardsong ; @oakcrane - Dewleap )

(I'ma edit this later cuz school but oh my goodness Sneezekit is so cute >:3)

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Today, 11:49 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

❀ ฺlavenderkit ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ lavenderkit huffed, annoyed. after being confined to camp for being gone, she was very much so irritated at the fact of staying in camp for StarClan knows how long. her face twisted into a grumpy pout, plopping down in her nest.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Today, 06:21 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit wondered why Frostkit yelled at him. Did he do anything he shouldn’t have done? With a bit of reflection, he figured that the problem was on Frostkit’s side. She was simply bad tempered, or at least angry. He let the matter drop in his thoughts because now Frostkit was yelling at Whislekit. He quickly joined Sedgekit’s side and tried to calm both sides. For now he didn’t say anything, he waited for one of the two kits to answer Sedgekit.

{ @Badwolf || @snowflake. }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old Today, 07:14 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

hooray! she's leader! she's never been leader before, it sounds easy though. and plumkit's already asking what her first orders are. talk about a great deputy!

egretkit suddenly adopts a serious expression (or as serious as a kitten her age can look), glancing away thoughtfully. let's see, how does twillystar talk? oh, right. "hm, yeppers..that is a good question, plum.." she trails off, quickly glancing back at plumkit and falling silent. "..plumlove," a spin-off of the nickname her papa uses for her. it was the first thing that came to mind. very great name for a deputy if she says so herself, hopefully plummy likes it!

"...evilclan has been snacking on our borders..yep!" she sighs followed by a shake of her head. she would've named an actual clan but, well..she forgets their names. too long, too much to remember. "and if they keep snackin' on our borders, there won't be any borders left! we can't have that! it's super duper bad!" she explains, nodding incessantly as if to prove how dire the situation is. no more borders is bad! she's not too sure why, but considering she sometimes hears uncle crows telling people to go to them, she's pretty sure they're a big deal. so!! they gotta defend them!!!

"but, it's okay, plumlove! don't worry! egretstar, me, has a plan." egretkit reassures with a proud, closed eyed grin. she pauses for a hot minute, trying to remember what a leaders supposed to do in this type of situation. fight? fight. even though fighting was bad, and mean – she doesn't see why you need fighting if you can just cuddle and nap, but whatever! big cats are confusing! she'll ask papa or uncle crows later.

"to save our borders from being snacked on..we're going to ..ATTACK!" she yowls, wildly looking around and pointing at a random mossball. "look, an evilclan cat pretending to be a mossball! SPOOKY! plumlove...we have to defend windclan!!" she mews, and with a mighty battle cry (a squeal of sorts), she leaps at the mossball. only to poke it with her paw and leap away, gasping. "it BITED..bit..BIT me! the mighty egretstar needs help!!"

[ @Poprock ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; Today at 07:14 PM.
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
26 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

An amicable purr escaped Snowybreeze as the young kit spoke. There was no doubt about it. This was the storms' daughter. Just as fiery and self assured as both her mothers had been when they were kits themselves. Snowybreeze should know. He had shared a nursery with Firestorm for an admittedly short amount of time, but long enough to have had it been memorable even for the timid kit who kept mostly to himself.

The gentle giant had been intending to respond. How could he not, when the adorable she-kit was being so feisty and full of life. Why, now was the time to reinforce that positivity! That passion to be the very best! While perhaps also let her know that the important thing was to of course be the very best she could be. No need to compare herself to others, by golly. That might make her get hurt. Or dissatisfied. Never happy with her accomplishments, no matter how impressive they were.

Unfortunately he did not get to answer, the young tortoiseshell shushing him before he could even utter a word, telling him to wait where he was. This order made Snowybreeze shuffle his paws uneasily, still very aware of how he was so pointedly in the way. But then... the young she-kit had been able to enter. He was certain if she had others could as well. So instead the Maine Coon mix merely nodded his head eagerly, making a point of sitting loudly where he'd stood, ensuring he wouldn't move from his spot.

He didn't have to wait for long, either. The young kit soon came back, making her intentions clear. The tom lowered his ears, dipping his head to make it more accessible as the Firestorm and Lightningstorm's thoughtful daughter gifted him a precious flower, placing it gently behind his ear. It seemed this one had taken up on Lightningstorm's love for accessorizing, the molly always seen with a feather on the base of her tail and the occasional flower behind her ears. The gift alone was enough to make his ears burn, the kit's thoughtful kindness humbling. To think that despite her young age she was already so careful to ensure others were comfortable and happy around her. Aaah, WindClan was very lucky indeed with kits like these soon to be the future of the clan.

And yet even this was nothing compared to the wave of nostalgia that washed over him as the kit assured him that there would be no more of that apologizing. Suddenly he was eight moons old again, sitting besides his very coolest of friends, Berrypaw. With her laying down the Berry Law. No more apologizing for everything. Because she would let him know if she was offended. Not that she ever could be. Goodness. Her kindness had known no end. She had been too gentle and soft to ever be offended, despite his continuous bumbling through life causing her more grief than anyone ever deserved.

A small tear of joy, love, and immense sorrow in the knowledge that she no longer walked these plains with him - that their wish of having a family... that their love had been so short lived - threatened to spill, causing him to raise a massive paw and rub away at his eyes, a purr rumbling in his throat. Oh, Berryfrost would have loved this little kit. Would have been the perfect mentor to further foster that loving personality she already showed for others. He kept his emotions in check, however. This kit was too young to be burdened with the sentimentality of an admittedly foolish warrior.

Instead, Snowybreeze kept his focus on the kit's words. Much like her mothers, she was quite the chatty kit. Very informative, too, as he was quick to learn that Firestorm was inconveniently not in the nursery. Oh golly... that was rather unfortunate. Not that he blamed her, goodness. She was in need of fresh air, no doubt. And if Lightningstorm was nowhere around either, then there was the potential that they were alone. The pair deserved some alone time. Lightningstorm was always so busy and Firestorm was such an attentive mother he rarely if ever saw them together anymore. Although... some of the kit's descriptions caught his attention. Namely how she spoke of her second mama.

"O-oh. You must. Mean. Lightningstorm. Your. Second. Mama? She is. Golly. She is. Always so. Busy. But. I am sure. Oh. Goodness. That. She would be. Very. Very proud. To see. Her daughter. Be. Such a. Thoughtful. Kind. Kit. Especially. With how. Patient. You have. Been. With this. Rather. Rude. Oh. Atrociously. So. Warrior."

Snowybreeze offered a small, timid smile following his words. Gentle encouragement. It was rare to see a kit that did not hang on to a warrior's apology. And he could understand, of course. Kits were always learning. Rarely ever in the right. To have a warrior apologize to the younger ones was such a rare thing, he could see the appeal. But not this one. No, she had instead searched for a gift. Soothed him and reassured him no apologies were needed. She would really be one of WindClan's finest... but then, what else could he expect considering the mommas she had?

"Oh. Goodness. You have. Been so. Very. Very kind. Already. And helpful. Truly. Gifting me. Such. Lovely. Flowers. When I. Have been so. Unhelpful. Here. I couldn't. Impose. Any further," he mewed at the kit's offer to aid him, massive paws shuffling beneath him once more in discomfort, the thought of annoying this darling kit any more than he already had making him most uncomfortable indeed.

@elio [Laurelkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 08:55 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after three days!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit wondered why Frostkit yelled at him. Did he do anything he shouldn’t have done? With a bit of reflection, he figured that the problem was on Frostkit’s side. She was simply bad tempered, or at least angry. He let the matter drop in his thoughts because now Frostkit was yelling at Whislekit. He quickly joined Sedgekit’s side and tried to calm both sides. For now he didn’t say anything, he waited for one of the two kits to answer Sedgekit.

{ @Badwolf || @snowflake. }
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whistlekit's eyes open in disbelief. "What did you just call me?" Her? Stupid and selfish? Her eyes are welling up with tears at the very thought of someone disliking her so much. How could Freezekit be so mean? Not only was he weird and sick, Whistlekit thinks to herself, he was also really awful to be around!

She was going to remember this. Let's see if Freezekit would still have friends after everyone learned how horrible and weird he was, she thinks nastily. She opens her mouth, about to fire off an angry sleuth of insults back, when her brother interrupts her.

"It's okay, Whistle. Shhh." Sedgekit pats her on the back using his tail, comforting his sister. He didn't expect Freezekit to hear their conversation. They'll have to be more careful when whispering next time.

"What we said was rude," Sedgekit adds, "We're sorry, we won't do it again." Not that he cared about Freezekit, but if the queens learned of what his sister said, they might not take their side. They might take Freezekit's. Sedgekit didn't want his sister to be scolded, or be called horrible, since that would make her sad. No, she had to be the nicest and prettiest kit in camp in the eyes of everyone.

"We don't want to fight." He meows. Sedgekit's voice is sunny and gentle, but if Freezekit could see, he would know that his eyes are cold when looking at him, "Can we make up and be friends?"

Tags:
@snowflake. /Freezekit
(Course it's okay! Maybe they'll be good friends, lol.)

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan
Mind Reader

---
Freezekit's paws prickled when he heard the hurt in Whistlekit's voice. He felt a little bad about it, but it was true. Also, Whistlekit deserved it. He flicked his ear when Ashkit sidled up next to Sedgekit, not saying anything. Freezekit didn't acknowledge Ashkit. If he wanted to side with the two other kits, that's Ash's problem. "I said it because it was true," he said bluntly to Whistlekit. He nodded to Sedgekit. "He's right. It was rude. You were being rude and selfish." They'd better not say anything else about me, he thought. If they did, he'd just have to teach them a lesson. "I am not sick," he continued, "My eyes aren't weird, and why would I call myself stupid? I am not stupid. You were. Or, you were acting stupid. And selfish. You said it was a game, but it actually wasn't. It was an experiment. And then you said those things." His words sounded matter-of-fact, but also angry at the same time, if that was possible. He hated being manipulated and not told the truth. He looked at Sedgekit when he said he didn't want to fight and suggest they make up and be friends. His first instinct was to refuse. Seriously? Friends after what they had said?! And he was saying it in such a sunny tone, as if they hadn't done anything too bad. Though, he hesitated. He was still young, he hadn't had the chance to make many friends. "Maybe," he snapped. "I don't know."
---

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub