Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Take Two [lichenpaw...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:23 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:22 PM
Everyone finder
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:21 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:17 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:12 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Inactive

----------------

Huh!?
It wasn't that obvious, was it!?
Oh, he must look dreadful!

Orangepaw sniffles to try and get rid of some of the ickyness.
"Not because you told me to or anything, but you've made me realize that I'm in need of assistance." He said with his usual confident tone, though his voice was a little hoarse "So, I'll be going now. But! Don't think you can tell me what to do!"

He straightened as he stood up and left.

@Badwolf
[convincing enough! Comments abt his appearance can make him do anything, thanks for replying!]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Inactive

----------------

Huh!?
It wasn't that obvious, was it!?
Oh, he must look dreadful!

Orangepaw sniffles to try and get rid of some of the ickyness.
"Not because you told me to or anything, but you've made me realize that I'm in need of assistance." He said with his usual confident tone, though his voice was a little hoarse "So, I'll be going now. But! Don't think you can tell me what to do!"

He straightened as he stood up and left.

@Badwolf
[convincing enough! Comments abt his appearance can make him do anything, thanks for replying!]

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw humphs. "Sure, whatever. You can thank me when you don't look like a wet rat anymore," He meows, before picking up his moss again to head back to the apprentice's den. He checks that the cat is heading towards the medicine cat's den just in case. More spreading sickness sounded horrid. He could imagine the extra work he'll have to do then.

And now... back to construction.

(No problem, hope Orangepaw feels better.)

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:22 PM.
Old Today, 03:20 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Strawberryfur laughed through a purr. "True! Definitely gotta enjoy that while we can, huh?" She responded regarding Silverpaw's comment on Bumblestar. She then angled her ears more towards the camp and their other clanmates. "Seems like sickness might be spreading..." She commented quietly. But then her gaze sparked with hope. "I'm sure Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw will be okay though. They were chosen for a reason." She looked back at Silverpaw and gave him an encouraging wink. "Don't worry about it too much! Are you hungry or anything?" She asked. "We could share something if you like!" She wanted to make sure that Silverpaw knew she was offering from a place of friendship, and not from a place of pity.

SILVERPAW "SILVS"

AH, POOR BIRD, TAKE THAI FLIGHT

Silvs Shook His Mane Out. "Yeah, Sure! You Go Pick Out The Prey. It's Hot In This Fur And In The Sun." The Tom Curled His Tail Around His Paw, Bored. He Hoped That This Sickness Wasn't Too Much For His Fellow Tripod And The Cat's Apprentice. He Looked Around, Looking As The Seeming Perfect Day Was Ruined By A Close Glance, From His Eye.
All The "Happy" ThunderClan Warriors, Apprentice, A Few Kits. Most Seemed To Look Sickly And Odd. The Tripods Head Began Hurting But He Shrugged Off For The Sun's Effects On The Mainecoon Mix. He Shook His Head, Attempting To Shake Off This Headache. SilverPaw Groaned Quietly, Muzzle Crinkling And Eyebrows Knitting Together. They Gave A Small His But It Wasn't His Voice. It Was Like A Songbirds Call. The Hiss Sounded Like Bumblestars, Not The Silver Tripods. He Coughed And Spoke In Another Voice, Again, One Not His. "What In StarClans' Name Is This?" He Spoke In Mudhound's Familiar Chirp. He Groaned, It Was Like Someone Was Possessing His Voice, Replacing His With Another's. He Designed To Attempt To Control It. "Hmm. Larkswoop." He Spoke, Slowly His Voice Faded From Mudhound To Larkswoop. Mentors. "BumbleStar, SpiderThroat, Wolfpaw, Hollowpaw, WolfHive, RisingStorm, And..." He Spoke Each Name In The Cats Familiar Mews, Grumbles, And Chirps. He Laughed In His Own Voice Then Spoke. "Springlight..." The She's Quiet, Slow Mew Slipped From His Maw, Almost As Comforting As Larkswoops Voice. He Gave Another Chuckle, Then His Voice Turned Normal. He Could Feel It In His Throat.

HIGH ABOVE THE SORROWS OF THIS SAD NIGHT
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Today at 03:20 PM.
Old Today, 06:31 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

[SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVATED 1/2]

He needed to do this. Despite how much he knew ThunderClan hated him, he had to do this. He had perfected the art of making things appear in the living world, but he needed to see Bumblestar face to face as well. The former hornet contemplated for a moment before deciding to go through with their plan. Wildtwist focused and allowed his starry spirit form to materialize in the clearing. He used to live here. Leaf paused, looking around. So much has changed. No. Leaf didn't have time to dwadle. "BUMBLESTAR!" they called out, remaining in their spot. He just hoped his former leader showed up before he ran out of time.

[ @dino. - cats are open to notice Wild !!]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 06:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

He KNOWS this voice, and it immediately sparks within him a swelling vortex of anger.

Wolfhive staggered out of the den, hackles raised as he hissed at Wildtwist. "I... told you.. to stay.. away!"

He missed the signs of death - how Wildtwist was transparent, how stars sparkled their pelt. Even if he had noticed, it might not have stopped his trigger happy reaction. He made a lunge for Wildtwist, breath coming in a wheeze.

[ @Bean ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 06:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

What the hell...? One moment, the tabby she-cat was just grooming her fur, keeping a watchful eye on the clearing. With so many cats packed like sardines in this camp, things were bound to go wrong. It was best to be ready. But the next moment, it was like a cat appeared out of nowhere. One she could have sworn looked familiar, but otherwise didn't recognize. Before she could even open her mouth, the cat yowled for Bumblestar. Violetfreckle's ears flattened. Loud.

As the warrior got up and crept closer, she noticed the faint translucence of the cat's body and the way they sparkled like stars had nestled into their pelt. This was almost certainly a spirit, but what did they want? "How in the name of StarClan did you...? Oh, never mind. I don't care." She growled lowly. "What do you--" She was quickly interrupted by the voice of Wolfhive, sounding outraged. Violetfreckle was too surprised to stop the younger cat as he lunged toward the spirit.

"Wolfhive! Take it easy! They're dead!" She hissed. She didn't actually know if Wolfhive could even touch the spirit, but mostly didn't want him to hurt himself. She quickly dashed after the gray-furred Hornet and stood beside him, facing the spirit. "Clearly, you're not welcome here," she spat. Violetfreckle trusted Wolfhive's judgment, as rash as his actions just now may have been. "So spit out whatever you have to say, or go before Wolfhive finds a way to actually harm you." If Bumblestar didn't arrive on-scene by the time this spirit spoke, she would just have to relay the information to her mate with Wolfhive. She didn't care all that much, she just wanted this disturbance gone.

// @Bean @BEAR. @dino. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old Today, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post

SILVERPAW "SILVS"

AH, POOR BIRD, TAKE THAI FLIGHT

Silvs Shook His Mane Out. "Yeah, Sure! You Go Pick Out The Prey. It's Hot In This Fur And In The Sun." The Tom Curled His Tail Around His Paw, Bored. He Hoped That This Sickness Wasn't Too Much For His Fellow Tripod And The Cat's Apprentice. He Looked Around, Looking As The Seeming Perfect Day Was Ruined By A Close Glance, From His Eye.
All The "Happy" ThunderClan Warriors, Apprentice, A Few Kits. Most Seemed To Look Sickly And Odd. The Tripods Head Began Hurting But He Shrugged Off For The Sun's Effects On The Mainecoon Mix. He Shook His Head, Attempting To Shake Off This Headache. SilverPaw Groaned Quietly, Muzzle Crinkling And Eyebrows Knitting Together. They Gave A Small His But It Wasn't His Voice. It Was Like A Songbirds Call. The Hiss Sounded Like Bumblestars, Not The Silver Tripods. He Coughed And Spoke In Another Voice, Again, One Not His. "What In StarClans' Name Is This?" He Spoke In Mudhound's Familiar Chirp. He Groaned, It Was Like Someone Was Possessing His Voice, Replacing His With Another's. He Designed To Attempt To Control It. "Hmm. Larkswoop." He Spoke, Slowly His Voice Faded From Mudhound To Larkswoop. Mentors. "BumbleStar, SpiderThroat, Wolfpaw, Hollowpaw, WolfHive, RisingStorm, And..." He Spoke Each Name In The Cats Familiar Mews, Grumbles, And Chirps. He Laughed In His Own Voice Then Spoke. "Springlight..." The She's Quiet, Slow Mew Slipped From His Maw, Almost As Comforting As Larkswoops Voice. He Gave Another Chuckle, Then His Voice Turned Normal. He Could Feel It In His Throat.

HIGH ABOVE THE SORROWS OF THIS SAD NIGHT

Strawberryfur beamed and nodded. "Leave it to me!" The pale ginger tabby bounced to her paws and bounded to the fresh-kill pile. She bent to select a rabbit, noticing an unfamiliar pelt from the corner her eyes haring through the clearing, and then returned to Silverpaw. "Here!" She mewed cheerfully. "I hope you like rabbit!" As she was speaking, she noticed that the apprentice seemed...off.

"Hey...you okay?" She asked, pressing her nose to the apprentice's forehead. It felt a little warm... Oh no! Is he sick too? Panic flooded her pelt, she wasn't sure what to do. But if he was able, surely eating would help? "Do you feel hungry? Do you need a medicine cat?"
Old Today, 09:12 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Slugpaw exists

Characters Roleplay Info Duck's Plot Finder