Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:23 PM
Icy Nights
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:23 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 06:21 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:16 PM

Old August 4th, 2024, 05:27 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

ROOKFIRE
with nothing particular to do, he was simply here to sniff around the border and keep his eyes (or the one that still worked at least) open for any unusual activity, scents or sights, the enforcer trotted around the remains of a building long forgotten. taking the time to take a closer look at the charred remains, his curiosity has sparked the first time rookfire had seen the structure, sensing the possibility of new life rising from the ashes of the dead. and from what he could see, the plants expected to grow here were definitely present, even more so from closer. the structure wasnt hidden and would thereby most likely not house and shadow dwelling herbs, perhaps some more hardy plants. another lingering glance up the crumbling rock, ivy and moss racking along the rough structure, before finally turning his back on the building in order to walk the borders. renewing the markings along the way, he couldnt find anything suspicious at the first section of border.

[ @sleepyyjax ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 8th, 2024, 11:46 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
with nothing particular to do, he was simply here to sniff around the border and keep his eyes (or the one that still worked at least) open for any unusual activity, scents or sights, the enforcer trotted around the remains of a building long forgotten. taking the time to take a closer look at the charred remains, his curiosity has sparked the first time rookfire had seen the structure, sensing the possibility of new life rising from the ashes of the dead. and from what he could see, the plants expected to grow here were definitely present, even more so from closer. the structure wasnt hidden and would thereby most likely not house and shadow dwelling herbs, perhaps some more hardy plants. another lingering glance up the crumbling rock, ivy and moss racking along the rough structure, before finally turning his back on the building in order to walk the borders. renewing the markings along the way, he couldnt find anything suspicious at the first section of border.

[ @sleepyyjax ]

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

Snuffling round, they didn't find much interesting. All appeared to be well, nothing unusual. Greenleaf was treating the ruins well. They were almost flourishing. As she padded along, A yellow butterfly flittered past her face, almost batting her nose with its wings.To be honest, they had to hold back the urge to chase it around like an apprentice. "All good over here," they called over, a small smile upon their face. Greenleaf was peaceful, it was nice to see ShadowClan's territory doing well. She was sure the season would bring plenty of prey to the clan.
Old August 9th, 2024, 09:04 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

Snuffling round, they didn't find much interesting. All appeared to be well, nothing unusual. Greenleaf was treating the ruins well. They were almost flourishing. As she padded along, A yellow butterfly flittered past her face, almost batting her nose with its wings.To be honest, they had to hold back the urge to chase it around like an apprentice. "All good over here," they called over, a small smile upon their face. Greenleaf was peaceful, it was nice to see ShadowClan's territory doing well. She was sure the season would bring plenty of prey to the clan.

rookfire continued to move along the border, checking undergrowth for any herbs he might recognise and recite in his mind in order to calm the anxiety about forgetting what he had worked for so hard boiling up every once in a while. he didnt paw the critters any attention, wasnt sure if they were worth his attention in any shape or form but definitely not more important than checking borders and nosing around for herbs and prey. darkleafs call pulled him back to reality, eyes refocussing on the ground in front of him just before he finished pacing along the last side of the border. speeding up to a trot, he returned to his patrol mate, "nothing out of the ordinary here either, lets head back" and adjusted their direction to lead them way to camp.

[ big thank you for this patrol, sorry i took forever to reply i suddenly had a lot to do oups ]

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 10th, 2024, 05:46 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
watching sleepysunrise bury the body alone he felt stupid, sure he was theoretically watching the bushes for any traces of the badger and had taken to sniffing around some to maybe pick up on any clues, but seeing the younger warrior shuffle the body around all alone, mistlewhisker present but not really the biggest help, was still enough to make him feel a bit uneasy on sleepysunrises behalf. he briefly wondered why exactly he was thinking about the awkwardness level of the situation while sleepy was burying a literal dead body, though he couldnt bring himself to care and only really snapped out of it when mistlewhisker said her good byes.
"will do m'am" rookfire confirmed and before blinking twice, the deputy was already on her way back to camp. supposedly busy. now alone, the enforcer turned to face the younger feline, feeling a bit guilty about his lack of help in burying the body. "good work, sorry ya had to do it all alone" he forced out, every word following the praise progressively growing more and more into one long mumble of a sentence. stars he hated apologies. even if this was relatively minute and rather silly, it was one job. yeah one job and he had already not done what was asked of him great bloody work rook.
with a jerk of his head, rookfire rerouted his thoughts, aiming to keep the self loathing to a minimum until they had at least reported their patrol later. "shall we?"

[ im too lazy to check if rook was still she/her here though i am quite sure, i simply do not care; i also somehow didnt realise it was my turn, sorry for the late reply]
[ @Estelle - sleepy ; @/mica - mistle ]

Sleepysunrise huffed as the burial job left her with dirtied which, idly shaking the soil off with a slight wrinkle above her nose. The feeling was not... Nice, and the conflicted feelings about burying a clanmate whose name she barely knew. Is this how RiverClan felt? She subtly wondered as Mistlewisker took her leave, and her and Rookfire were left to patrol alone. She blinked, slowly nodding at the other enforcer's words before setting out, steps careful, senses on high alert as they traversed the territory with - so far - seemingly no sign of any live badgers walking around, surely courtesy of Silverlark's innate murdering abilities, a set of skills she hoped to have learned from the tom.

[ this isn't late shhh (it is) ]

Old August 25th, 2024, 02:25 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Sleepysunrise huffed as the burial job left her with dirtied which, idly shaking the soil off with a slight wrinkle above her nose. The feeling was not... Nice, and the conflicted feelings about burying a clanmate whose name she barely knew. Is this how RiverClan felt? She subtly wondered as Mistlewisker took her leave, and her and Rookfire were left to patrol alone. She blinked, slowly nodding at the other enforcer's words before setting out, steps careful, senses on high alert as they traversed the territory with - so far - seemingly no sign of any live badgers walking around, surely courtesy of Silverlark's innate murdering abilities, a set of skills she hoped to have learned from the tom.

[ this isn't late shhh (it is) ]

steps irregular and faltering every once in a while, this day was truly getting too bloody long and he wanted it done, rookfire progressed into the territory with sleepysunrise by his side. perhaps he could just sit by whilst sleepysunrise reported their findings, or, hopefully lack there of, later. howeverr she had already done most of the dirty work burying their clanmate whos name had already slipped his mind already and he didnt really feel it would be fair to leave the younger feline to also report their little badger patrol. after a while and far too many times he had tripped over seemingly nothing or the tiniest sticks, the dark tom turned to face his patrol mate, coming to a halt near the border. "ya think that was enough?" rookfire cocked his head in question, doing his best to keep the pleading look out of his eyes.

[ super short and super late, ouf. ]

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 30th, 2024, 10:51 PM
underwhelming

sagechaser

as always, the summer is warm and gentle. for once, his fur isn't a nuisance; pale hairs repel the worst of the sun's burns, letting him stroll leisurely through the growing, vibrant green grass with no worries.

as always.

exploring the nooks and crannies of the old structure yielded no discoveries that particularly interested him - aside the odd rock here and there. besides, it was rather dusty in some of those little crevices.

with a sneeze, he bounded away from the old barn with the joyful gait of a horse just fed. through here, the brush quickly thickened from where the fire line ended. "mguh," sagechaser muttered as a prickly thorn nicked at his pelt. "blegh."

something, like cold fingers laid on his spine, shot through his nervous system. it's the kind of feeling you get when you know somebody's nearby, just 'cause all the air feels different: someone's been pushing it around with their presence.

well, naturally, he wanted to find who else happened to have the same idea of venturing out here. a bubbly laugh huffed past his teeth when he thought of surprising whoever this victim was. too bad he was never too great at stealth (a reoccurring theme with this guy, in case you haven't noticed) - it would've been funny to pull a pinecone-y joke on one of his clanmates.

after all, he could smell them. the scent was familiar enough for him to know he was safe. unless he wasn't, which. well. would really suck.

regardless of if his wonderful 'prey' was alerted to his presence (he hadn't been trying too hard anyway), sagechaser leapt out from behind a bush with a fake growl, looking anything but intimidating. "rrrahh-! oh, hey - uh ..." one wide sage eye blinked.

"...Larkfire?"
[ @Rose ]
Old September 1st, 2024, 07:53 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Disdain coursed through icy veins which rippled along with toned muscles beneath silken freckled pelt, the herbalist had had plans, sweet ideas to bond with his adopted kin whom he had neglected slightly the past few moons between medical urgencies and minor inconveniences which arguably weren’t that good of a reason to settle into a bout of workaholism and self isolation but alas there he was but with the late start that their patrol as he had sat with idly flicking white tipped tail and watched impatiently as patrol after patrol departed before he himself would allow his diligent paws to carry himself out into the conifer canopied forest that bloomed in a bustle of balmy new life. Mossfreckle’s lanky neck outreached to gently lick the two young mollies between their ears once more before he playfully batted them forward with his feathery tail as he stood and dipped momentarily into a mountainous arc before allowing his paws to propel him in even strides through the clearing exit, mossy hues darted between the darl pelted apprentices close on his heels as he flashed a warm, soft smile he knew one could see and hoped the other could feel, ”Shadowclan’s finest apprentices, I know you will do your duty well,” he purred in gentle teasing tones, ”Stay near me please, you are free to stray as far as needed within howling distance, however,” he needed to offer up some condolences of sort, a slight affectionate explanation of the dark whispers within his start reeling mind, ”I am sorry we will need to he a lot quicker then I wanted to be, would you two like to do something soon, decide amongst yourself and come fine me. You know I’ll always be willing and ready for my two favorite girls,” words and an offer, genuine yet w forced settling of the anxious claws which raked at his tattered, bloody, and beating heart.

❦ Allowing whisper soft white tipped paws to carry his oriental frame absentmindedly over the pine needle scattered clearing earth that glowed with a spattering of sunlit dappling, trained eyes flicked to and fro in assessing strokes over the tall, towering pines and bushy, verdant underbrush that was adorned with peeking hints of coloured blossoms, giving his little birdy princess a knowing smirk he gently flipped wispypaw onto his back, feeling her forepaws pressed on to of his head, as he had done when she was little - a little mossy monster to take the somewhat clumsy and bilnd, vividly blue eyes feline around, following her whims and wonders - with a breathy and lilting chuckle he plopped her down in front of a rosemary bush and bumped her affectionately as he snagged a few sprigs for himself before he turned and spoke over his freckled shoulder as he strode towards lovage nearby, ”How has my little Shadow been, is training treating you well enough?”

❦ Angular oriental ears remained honed on Wispypaw even as she went from his foresight to his peripherals to being so more than his little shadow out of sight, perked in anticipation of a response which would settle gingerly on the sensitive hairs within the canals of his large ears as his petite paws works to snap the thick stems of the fluffy, ruffled, powdery and vibrant yellow flowers of the lovage which he hoped Birdpaw had also seen and made a beeline towards, he knew she would as she was of course the ark armies finest leader even if it was slowly dwindly in numbers. With bright blooms and gentle scented sprigs clutched within his white twinged maw, Mossfreckle sat to watch the two dark coloured felines complete their task and meander their way to him at varying speeds, his long tail uncurled from over his paws to flick directionally back to camp as he set a healthy pace onward - never too slow and never too fast, simply a stroll as the sun began to dip beneath the tree line of the horizon - the patrol had been better than he expected, not as much of a bonding experience as he had been looking forward to but he definitely enjoyed being able to spend some time with two of his most favourite felines in ten world, they were vastly different and he loved that about his time spent with them whether together or apart, it truly was a lovely juxtaposition of unique personalities.

{ @Mica ~ Birdy Princess } { @Kix ~ Wispy // let me know if there is anything you want me to change about the badger ride }
[ You don’t have to report back since moss is with them, I just say they went back to camp and I’ll count it, thank you for you patience… iii died ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old Today, 03:42 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her + No purrks

It had been some time since they had been out of camp with Moss, wait, when was the last time? The only time they could think of was during their whole evacuation moons back, if that was the case that was far too long in the dark feline's opinion. However, Wispypaw was stuck with another obstacle that their own two paws couldn't control. It was frustrating in every manner too then, it's a repeat of when mom was always in the den when they were kits. A huge part of them was left empty they seemed alone in the clan but made no point to make it known to those around them. Careful paw steps that made the lightest sounds could be heard as Wispypaw followed after both their sibling and uncle.

Hu-

Did they just hear some form of compliment from the medicine cat?! Yeah, it was common for the medicine cat to give that stuff out to certain cats, but Wispy hadn't yet experienced it themselves as far as they could remember. Wispypaw hadn't been told of being one of shadowclans finest paws, it was mostly good job and the usual. Did that mean that their intentions to be the best were working and were being acknowledged? "Of course, I have no reason to stray too far, not when I've been to this part of our territory before." they huffed. Even though they might have put on an act of indifference, what Moss said had gone to their head.

Today Wispypaw wondered what kind of voice her sibling would use today, had Bird ever used their actual voice before? They weren’t sure, all the times they’ve heard their littermate speak or atleast assumed they were the one talking, it was with some other voice. Stuck in their own head with random thoughts the paw hadn’t noticed any off feelings from the other two. Mouth opened up to let out a surprised yell when suddenly fur was felt beneath their paws. Not that they would openly admit it, they missed getting badger rides like they did when kit was still in their name. ”I know how to hunt and I’m being taught battle moves now, so I guess its going smoothly.” of course they also were being taught a few other lessons by ma and hawkbite but going on a tangent wasn’t their thing.

The sound of rustling amongst the ground told them that one of the herbs they were on the search for was found. Wispypaw had wanted to collect some of said herb but took one guess that their job was to get the rosemary. This one seemed a bit more organized compared to their last patrol, went out and just grabbed whatever herbs, no one seemed in charge of certain ones. With quick paws, Wispypaw quickly found the aforementioned rosemary, its sharpe scent leading them right to it. The plant had them crinkling their nose at the strong scent but it had to be collected. With a quick snap of its stem, the paw now held a few stalks of rosemary in their jaws, careful to not bite down on them. Seeing no other words seemed to be said or needed, the feline had their blind gaze set upon their uncle, waiting.

[ +5 Rosemary ]
@Mica @elio

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw